Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

She smiled broadly, "It's okay. It's just making love. I do it with Mom and her friend Jackie, too."

"You do?"

"Yes. I do. It's beautiful, but I'm not a lesbian. I really like guys. You most of all," she smiled, reassuring me.

"I really like you too, Kami. More than I should, given the time I've known you."

"Yeah, I've thought the same thing. You seem to have a lot of good qualities, besides this magnificent beast." Her fist moved up and down my shaft.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"We'll see how things go," she grinned.

"Yes, we will."

We were standing there kissing, when David entered the room. I turned to see him and he smiled. There was no denying they were twins.

"Damn, dude," he said, looking down at my cock.

"It's amazing, isn't it," Kami said.

"Yeah, it is," he replied. He walked over and we shook hands. He was as naked as his sister and me. He was taller than Kami, and thin. He must be a runner I thought. He seemed to have a thick piece of meat like his dad. I didn't really understand the big deal about mine, the Bennett men were certainly not lacking.

"Man, I don't want you to be uncomfortable," David said.

I quickly explained what I'd told Kami. "Let's just see how things go."

"Cool," he said. He walked over to us and we sandwiched Kami between us. She took turns kissing us both as our hands roamed over her luscious little body. Kami thrilled in having four hands on her, touching and exploring.

"You two don't know how hot you're making me right now," Kami said.

"Hopefully, pretty fucking hot," David answered.

"Mmmmhmmm," she said, as our hands explored her wet folds.

I took the initiative and led us to the couch. I knelt between Kami's spread thighs, while David sat next to her and sucked on her breasts. I leaned in and licked her wet pussy from bottom to top. I loved her taste and circled my tongue around her labia getting more of her sweet nectar on my tongue.

"Oh, you're driving me crazy," she panted.

David and I hardly paused as we continued to worship her tight young body. I looked up to see Kami stroking David's cock. She scooted over a little, and laid on her back. I adjusted my position and resumed licking her, as David slowly fed her his cock as he knelt over her. I knew how it felt from yesterday, but I was definitely interested in watching. Her mouth lovingly worked up and down his shaft. I wondered if that would be in my immediate future, as I licked and sucked at Kami's wetness. I gradually built her up to an orgasm and she suggested we change places. David and I sat on the couch next to one another, while she knelt on the floor. She took turns sucking us both.

"Mmmm, this is perfect," she said. "Two of my favorite cocks."

"Damn," I moaned, as she took me deep down her throat. I leaned my head back against the couch as she worked her magic. I felt David move and I looked down to see him on his knees next to Kami. They both smiled at me. I watched nervously as David reached for my cock, and he began to stroke it. I told myself to stay calm as his mouth moved closer. Kami stood up and knelt beside me on the couch. She kissed me ravenously. I felt David's lips on the head of my cock and his mouth gradually enveloped me.

"Is it good, baby," Kami asked.

"Yeah, it is," I replied.

"We just want you to feel good," she smiled. "It's not going to change anything, okay?"

"I know."

"I'm going to go help him."

She rejoined David and I watched as the two siblings took turns sucking my cock. I couldn't believe I was getting a blow job from another guy. I couldn't deny how good it felt. They both kept making eye contact with me, when it was their turn to suck me. Gradually, Kami worked her way down to lick and suck my balls, as her brother's mouth worked my cock feverishly. That was a new thrill, all on its own. Eventually, they rotated and I looked deeply into Kami's eyes as she took me down as far as she could.

It was inevitable that Kami suggested we switch places, and I found myself on my knees with her. I watched as she sucked David slowly. She then offered it to me. I was hesitant, but I remembered what I'd been thinking. I didn't want them to think I was up tight. I took a deep breath and told myself to relax. As Kami held it for me, I leaned down and took the head of David's cock in my mouth. It was not what I'd expected. It was firm but spongy. I gradually moved my mouth down, taking more of him in. My mouth felt really full, and I had no idea how they were sucking me so deeply.

"That's it baby, suck his hard cock. He loves it," Kami said. I looked up to David and he was smiling.

"Yeah, man, you're doing great," David agreed.

I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, getting accustomed to it. It really wasn't all that bad. My own cock betrayed me and throbbed from what I was doing. I'd never imagined I'd be doing this, but so many unusual things had happened over the last few days. This was yet another one.

"I think he likes it," Kami giggled.

"Yeah, me too. Kami, suck my balls, baby, please," David said.

She moved down between his legs. She took my chin in her hand and pulled me away from her brother's hard cock. She kissed me hungrily. When she pulled away she had the most amazing smile on her face. She leaned down and began to lick and suck on David's balls. David took my head in his hands and pulled me back to his hard shaft.

"Oh, that's it," he moaned. "Suck that dick."

I didn't think I could have been doing all that great of job, but David seemed to think so. I was still working on taking him deeper, but I kept feeling myself gag. I supposed that came with practice. David's hand gripped the back of my head tightly, directing my pace.

"We're going to make him cum, baby," Kami purred. She took his cock and kissed me, before she wrapped her lips around him, taking him deep. Her mouth moved up and down him quickly.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Oh, fuck, Kami. I'm gonna cum, Oh," David moaned. I could see his cock pulse and contract, as he emptied his load in his sister's mouth. Her tiny hand stroked him, milking him of every last drop.

"Mmmm, come here, baby," Kami said, reaching for my chin. She kissed me ravenously and I could still taste David in her mouth.

"That was so fucking hot, baby, thank you," she said before hugging me tightly and kissing me again.

"You're welcome," I replied, in total disbelief that I'd done that.

She got up and laid back on the couch, her head on David's lap.

"Brad, come fuck me baby, I want your cock so bad, now," she moaned.

I knelt between her spread thighs and lined up my cock with her wet pussy. I buried my cock in her to the hilt. I started off slow, but soon built up to a driving rhythm.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. Make that pussy yours," she groaned.

"Oh, yeah Kami. I love it baby. You feel so amazing," I moaned.

I looked at David, as I fucked his twin sister. He kept smiling as she rubbed her breasts.

"Man, I can't enough of watching her fuck, it's so hot," he said.

"Yeah, I bet," I groaned, as I continued to slam my cock in her. I watched as David slowly pulled on his cock. I couldn't believe it, but he was already getting hard again. He slid out from under Kami and moved so that he knelt next to her head. She turned and took him in her mouth. Much like with Richard and Angela a few days before, the sight drove me wild. Kami's fingers were working feverishly on her clit as I continued to fuck her. She moaned loudly around David's cock. I heard her squeal, and assumed she'd cum, when she stopped touching herself momentarily.

"Oh, Brad, you feel so fucking good inside me," she screamed, momentarily letting go of her brother's cock.

"Mmmm, good. I love it, Kami," I panted.

"Yes, oh...," she groaned, her fingers went back to work on her clit, as did her mouth on David's thick shaft. I was losing control fast. I was going to cum, and I couldn't stop it.

"Kami, you're gonna make me cum, baby. Oh," I moaned. I leaned my head back as I began to erupt inside her.

"Do it, baby. I'm cumming too, oh," she gasped.

I felt it get really wet between us, and I saw her face contort.

"Unnngghhh," she groaned. "So fucking good."

"You did it again, huh," David asked Kami, when her breathing returned to normal.

"Yeah, I did. It wasn't feeling like it and then it just happened," she said. She was smiling at me. I leaned down and kissed her. When I pulled back from her, David's cock was just right there in my face. Without hesitation I took him in my mouth. Kami held it and stroked it as I sucked him. She took my place and I kissed my way down her body, until I was licking and kissing her wet sex. I lapped up our combined wetness. I was really getting a taste for the mixture of the two.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"Kami, I need your pussy, baby," David groaned. I moved out of the way so that he could enjoy her. I knelt beside the couch and kissed her passionately as he entered her. I turned to watch. It was amazing to watch brother and sister fucking, right in front of me. I started sucking her little nipples and her fingers once again went to work on her clit. Knowing what had gotten her going the day before, I gradually increased the pressure on her nipples. I went from sucking to light biting. She loved that.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. Oh, that feels so good, fuck," she convulsed.

"Damn," David exclaimed. "That's crazy Kami!"

"Unnnhhh, oh, don't stop baby. Don't stop. Fuck me! Uhhhh," Kami moaned as she squirted once again.

"That's so fucking hot. I've never seen her get off like that," David moaned. "Kami, you're gonna make me cum baby. It's so hot watching you cum like that."

"Uh huh," she managed to moan. I kept after her little nipples, and I hoped I wasn't being too rough with her.

"Oh, Kami. Mmmm, baby. I'm cumming, oh," David groaned as he drove his cock in her hard and deep. I watched as his chest and abs heaved.

Kami groaned a final time as her brother emptied his balls in her. I gently kissed her breasts before I leaned back on my heels. I lightly stroked her short, dark hair, as she laid there limply.

"You okay," I asked.

"Yeah, other than I just had the life fucked out of me," she said.

"Hey, you told me you could go for hours the first night I met you," I smiled. I looked at David who was grinning.

"Not like that though. That was really intense," she panted.

"Good," I said. I moved to sit down on the couch. Kami sat up and leaned against me. David sat down on the other side of her.

"So, was that too much," David asked.

"No, it was okay," I admitted. "I don't think I'll give up on girls just yet, though."

They both laughed at that.

"It made my pussy melt watching you two suck one another," Kami smiled. "David owes me from all the times I've gone down on Mom and Jackie," she slugged her brother gently in the arm.

"You'd never seen that before," I asked.

"No, Tyler and Kyle won't do it in front of Kami," David explained. "They can be a couple of dorks."

"Oh," I said. I realized I'd not even hesitated. I'd done it mostly because I'd thought it would make Kami happy, which it obviously had. Would they think I wanted to do that all the time?

"You're not uncomfortable are you," Kami asked, sensing my inner turmoil.

"No, I'm fine. I just thought that maybe you guys had," I replied.

"No, you did though and that made it extra special, baby," Kami said. She kissed me harder than I think she ever had.

"Good." I looked up at the clock and it was already after 8. I'd told the boss I'd be in early that morning since I needed to leave early. "I hate to fuck and run, but I need to go to work. And probably rest up for tonight," I smiled.

"Mmmm, tonight," Kami smiled.

"You should really take it easy at work, man. We're gonna have our hands full tonight," David laughed.

"That's what I keep thinking," I replied.

"I think I'm going to run a few miles. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," he said, as he rose.

"Lovebirds, huh," Kami asked. She gave him a playful, but firm swat on the ass.

"I see the way you two are looking at one another," David grinned.

"Go for your run," she replied. David slipped out of the room and Kami led me upstairs to her bedroom. We kissed passionately as the shower warmed up.

"That was really special this morning. Thank you," she smiled.

"It's okay baby. I didn't mind. You've wanted that, I guess."

"Yeah, I have. I wanted to experience that. I've never had the chance. Now I have."

"Good," I said.

"What did you think," she asked.

"Ha, well, I don't know," I said.

"That was a bit of a test," she smiled.

"It was," I asked.

"Yeah, I was curious how far you'd go for me. You passed with flying colors," she smiled.

"Wow. I could tell you wanted it, but I didn't think about it being a test," I said.

"Don't think I'm awful," she replied.

"I don't, but I think you owe me now," I smiled.

"Yes, it would seem I do," she laughed. "That meant a lot to me though. Tyler and Kyle are afraid to let me see that. I mean, hello, I know what you guys do!!" She rolled her gorgeous green eyes.

"Yeah, I understand," I said. "Come on, the shower is ready."

As we got wet, we continued to touch and caress one another. "If you're not into it, I understand baby," she said.

"I don't think it's my favorite thing," I said.

"Oh, no? What's your favorite," she asked, with a devilish smile.

"I'd rather be licking and sucking on this," I replied. My hand slid over her smooth, wet folds for emphasis.

"So, would I."

Her method of washing only ensured one part of my anatomy got clean. She soon had me throbbing and ready. "Mmmm, looks like someone needs me again," she smiled.

She washed the soap off me and bent over, taking me in her hot mouth. She sucked me voraciously, getting me even more excited than I already was. I was dying to fuck her again and I knew I was running late as it was. I took her by the chin and pulled my cock from her hot mouth.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand.

I led her out of the shower and quickly dried her, before leading her to her bed. She pushed me down on the luxurious comforter and swiftly mounted me.

"Mmmm, fuck that's good," she groaned, as her wet pussy engulfed me.

"Yeah, it is." I held her hips as she established her rhythm. As she started fucking faster and harder, I took her breasts in my hands.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. A little gentler this time, they're sore and sensitive. I don't think it'll take as much. Oh, fuck this is good."

"Yeah, it is. Fuck, I love it. I love fucking you, baby."

"Mmmmm, yeah, oh Brad, oh!! It just feels so amazing with you. It's so special," she yelled.

"Yeah, it is baby," I replied. The words 'I love you' were on my lips, but I couldn't bring myself to say them. It was too soon, I told myself.

"Uhhh, oh, baby. So fucking good. Unngghhh," she said as she gushed again. "I can't get it, I've never done that with anyone, until yesterday!!"

"I'm glad you started with me," I grunted. My fingers continued to work her nipples gently. I thrust upward to meet her every movement as she rode my cock.

"Mmmm, oh, I can't take it. I'm going to do it again!!"

Seeing her in so much pleasure pushed me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and drove myself hard inside her.

"Oh, Kami, baby. I love it. I'm cumming. Oh!"

"Mmmm," she moaned, through clenched teeth. I felt her shudder one last time and she collapsed limply on top of me. I held her as we caught our breath.

Finally, she pushed herself up with her hands. "That was just fucking amazing," she smiled.

"Yeah, it was."

"I think I was meant to find you," she said.

"Yeah, makes you wonder, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh," she said.

"I really don't want to leave you right now," I said.

"I don't want you to leave either, but I'll see you tonight," she said. She leaned back down and kissed me lustily.

"We should stop this," I grinned.

"Yeah, we should. But it's hard," she said, before her mouth ravaged mine again. "You better get dressed. If you're naked and lying under me, I can't let you up." We both laughed.

After I finished dressing, she walked down to the door with me. I took her still naked body in my arms again and we kissed.

"I can't wait to see you tonight," I said.

"Me too," she agreed.

"I want some time with just the two of us, if that's not too much to ask," I said.

"I'd like that that, too. I think we will," she smiled.

"Good. Bye baby," I said.

She looked at me closely and I saw that look in her eyes. She was thinking hard. Finally, she just smiled.

"Bye baby. I'll see you tonight," she said.

I smiled at her and opened the door. She reached out and took my hand. I turned to look at her and she just smiled at me again. I stood there wondering if I should tell her how I was feeling. The look in her eyes made me think she was thinking the same things, but I still thought it was too soon. What if she wasn't feeling the same way? I didn't want to fuck things up. I smiled at her again and walked out the door. I heard it close behind me as I walked down the sidewalk.

-----------------------------

I arrived at work and tried to focus on the job at hand, but I kept thinking about Kami. I also couldn't help but think about what was going to happen that night. I was grateful when one of the other younger guys asked the boss if he could get some extra hours, so I told him he could stay for me. I left around 4 and went home. I checked in on Mom and she was asleep. Knowing I had a long night ahead of me, I decided to take a nap myself. I stripped down to my boxers and laid down.

I woke up at 6:30 when Mom told me she was leaving. I rolled over to tell her goodbye and I realized I was erect and it had come out of my boxers. I sleepily watched as her eyes wandered down to it. Her eyes seemed to linger there, before she quickly said goodbye and left. I rolled on my back and shook my head. What was Mom thinking, I wondered?

I went to wash up and get ready. I was deciding what to wear when my phone rang. It was the Bennett's number.

"Hello," I said sweetly, expecting to hear Kami's voice.

"Brad, this is Richard," came the reply.

"Oh, yes sir, how are you," I replied.

"Fine, I'm sorry, but there's been a slight change in plans. One of my colleagues had a death in the family, and I need to cover for him at the hospital, tonight."

"Oh, okay," I understand. The disappointment was evident in my voice.

"Brad, no, you're still welcome tonight. I'm sure you'll find the ladies very eager for your arrival."

"Oh, I see," I said.

"I need to ask a favor of you, though. Can you meet me in the parking lot at the hospital in about 20 minutes, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Yeah, sure. Is there something wrong," I asked, nervously.

"No, I just need to talk to you about something," he said evenly.

I finished dressing and left shortly thereafter. As I drove to the hospital, I wondered what he needed to talk to me about. I was still going over there tonight, so I assumed that I hadn't done something wrong the previous two days. I saw a big, black Mercedes parked off by itself. I pulled up next to it, and Richard got out.

"Thanks for meeting me," he said, extending his hand.

"Sure, no problem," I said, as we shook hands.

"Brad, I need to talk to you about something, and I thought it might be better to talk face to face. If you're uncomfortable, tell me and I'll drop it," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, my mind awash with curiosity. What could he think that I'd be uncomfortable about after everything that had happened in the last few days?

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers