Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kami, I can't believe you found such a charming, handsome young man with a wrong number," Angie said.

"Me either," Kami replied. Her hand reached for my cock. She stroked me gently, as my cock continued to fill. Angie moved down and lustily took me in her mouth. I wasn't fully hard, but it didn't take long, as she sucked me vigorously. I ran my fingers through her long brown hair, as her mouth pleasured me. Kami continued to kiss me.

"She's getting you ready for me," Kami smiled.

"Good, I want you baby, so bad," I replied.

"You're gonna have me all right," she giggled. She stood up and straddled me, lowering her wet pussy to my mouth. I immediately feasted on her nectar as she ground her sex on my face. I wanted to make her cum so badly, as she'd not yet, while her mother and I had. She seemed insistent on it as well. I thought briefly she might smother me, and she might have, had I not grabbed her firm little ass in my hands. With her stopped, I could focus on her love button. I couldn't hear her moans as her thighs were clenched on my head. The result was clearly obvious as she convulsed and a quick gush of warm, sweet tasting liquid squirted on my tongue and chin. I felt her collapse forward against the headboard. The movement allowed me to hear her again.

"Oh, god," she panted. "That was so intense."

I licked my lips finding some more of the sweet taste. I wasn't sure what I expected, but I guess a girl squirting something that tasted sweet made sense. Kami moved back to lay next me.

"You okay," she asked. "Was it gross?"

"No, it was sort of sweet actually, you can do that in my mouth anytime you want," I smiled. I looked down and Angie was stroking my cock while she watched us.

"I've only squirted a few times in my life," she said. "I think my sweet little daughter seems to be a little luckier than I am."

"Ha, it's a gift," Kami said. "A wonderful, perfect gift!"

"So is this," Angie said, squeezing my cock. "He's ready for you, baby."

Angie took her previous place to my right as Kami straddled me and lowered herself on my cock. Damn, it felt great to be inside her. Angie wasted no time in resuming running her hands over my body and kissing me. I felt guilty that I wasn't giving Kami my undivided attention, but I could not pry my lips away from kissing her hot mom. Every time I looked at Angie, I couldn't help but think about passionately kissing my own hot, sexy Mom. I grabbed the back of Angie's head and kissed her harder than I'd ever done. She moaned her approval.

"My, you're really feeling it aren't you," she asked.

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Are you thinking about your own mother," Angie asked. "Richard said she's very beautiful."

"Uh, yeah, I am," I replied. Kami was bouncing on my cock like mad, she leaned her head back and I felt her gush on my balls.

"You want her don't you," Angie persisted.

"Uh, huh," I managed to groan. I saw Angie look at Kami and Kami nodded. She got off me and Angie quickly took her place. She slowly slid down my cock. Kami took her mother's place at my side.

"Mmmm, baby. That feels so good. Do you like Mommy's pussy," Angie asked. Just listening to her say those words made me want to cum, but I was able to hold back. I wanted this to continue.

"Yes, Mom," I panted. "I've wanted you for so long. You're so sexy and beautiful and you mean so much to me. I've been dying to share this with you."

"Oh, my sweet baby. I'm happy to be sharing this with my handsome, strong son, too. Mommy is going to take care of this big hard cock for you, the way only your mother knows how," Angie purred. As she spoke, I could almost hear the words coming out of my Mom's mouth. Oh, goddamn that drove me wild. I wanted to roll Angie over and pound my cock in her willing pussy, but the roleplay was too good to end.

"Mommy's pussy is the best, isn't it? It's not like the pussies of those little teenage sluts, is it," she asked. She smiled at Kami, who giggled. "Mine is special, isn't baby?"

"God, yes, Mom. Your pussy is perfect. Better than I ever imagined," I replied.

"Good, you're going to be taking care of my pussy from now on. I've been so horny since your father passed, now you're a grown man, and my how you've grown," Angie leaned forward and groaned. "Oh, goddamn. Sorry, that was real, not just roleplay," she smiled.

I took that and ran with it, "Did you just cum on my cock, Mom?"

"Yes, baby, I did. You have such a beautiful cock. And it's so hot and dirty. Mommy's aren't supposed to fuck their sons, baby. You know that it's supposed to be wrong," she said.

"I know, but it feels so right, Mom."

"Yes, baby. It does. So, right," Angie said, as she continued to work her wet pussy up and down me.

I looked over at Kami and she smiled at me devilishly. She was enjoying the scene almost as much as me, I thought.

"Mom, you're making me feel so good," I said.

"Good, baby. Just do it, Mommy is ready too. Mommy wants to cum on your hard cock again, baby."

"Oh, Mom, oh it's so good. Oh, I'm cumming, Mom," I moaned.

"Mmmm, me too baby. Fill my womb with your seed, baby. Fill Mommy up!!"

I thrust up into her and I felt myself begin to unload. I reached for her and pulled her down on top of me, clutching her like she was my own mother. Fuck that was amazing. I continued to hold her long after I'd finished. My cock finally slid out of her, limply, followed shortly by our combined juices.

"Angie, thank you," I panted. "That was so fucking amazing." I held her tightly against me. This beautiful older woman. The mother of the girl I was falling in love with. Maybe my mother's sister.

"It's okay, Bradley. You really want her, don't you, baby," she asked comfortingly, as she stroked my hair.

"I do, Angie," I said.

"Tell me what you're feeling, honey," she said, as she laid down next to me. After I shared a few kisses with her and Kami, I started to talk.

I explained about how I'd never felt that way about her until I met their family. Sure, I'd always thought she was pretty, but not in a sexual way. I almost blurted out Angie's resemblance to Mom had been instrumental, but fortunately I stopped myself. I explained that they had opened my eyes to the possibility and that all these things kept happening like me seeing her almost naked and her seeing me naked. I wanted and needed that with Mom, but as I told them, I didn't want to risk it.

"I find it very curious that she looked at you that way. You are a remarkable young specimen of manhood though," Angie smiled.

"Thanks," I laughed.

"Maybe she's thinking the same things, Bradley," Angie said.

"Yes, I can only hope," I agreed.

"I'd say just let things take their course, honey," Angie added.

"I agree," Kami said.

"Okay, I will," I replied.

"Why don't you two enjoy the rest of the night together," Angie suggested.

"Oh, mom. We're just getting started. Are you tired?"

"A little bit, I had a long week. I need my beauty rest, too," Angie smiled at us.

"You don't need beauty rest, you look just perfectly fine to me, gorgeous," I said, as I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Nice try, Bradley, but we're not all 18 anymore. Out with you two. I'm going to take a bath and go to bed!!"

"Okay, we're going,'" I said, reluctantly. She hugged and kissed us both before she walked to her bathroom. Kami and I gathered our clothes, before heading upstairs to her room.

"A bath does sound good, huh," she asked. She was peeling her black stockings off her legs, after we entered her room.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I agreed.

She smiled and walked to the bathroom. I soon heard the water in the tub running. She walked back out and kissed me tenderly.

"You sure this all isn't too much for you," She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's fine, I promise. Why do you keep asking, you think I'm going to freak out?"

"I hope not," she smiled. "I just want to make sure. I'm beginning to feel a lot of things about you I'm afraid."

"Yeah, me too. That's the only thing that's freaking me out," I said.

"I know, same here," she smiled.

"Come on, let's get in the tub. We can talk there," I offered.

"Okay," she said, taking my hand.

We settled in the tub with her reclining against me on her side. The water was warm and she'd sprinkled in some bubble bath. The air smelled of cherry blossoms. We playfully kissed and caressed as we relaxed.

"So, what are you thinking," Kami asked. She was smiling, but her eyes looked up at me very intently.

"Well, I don't want to scare you off," I replied.

"Try me."

"Kami, I think I might be falling in love with you," I said.

"Might be," she asked, laughing.

"Yeah. Is it weird? I mean it's just been four days," I said.

"It's been four pretty intense days," she laughed.

"Yeah they have. What are you feeling," I asked.

"As crazy as it is, I think I love you too, baby."

I smiled at her before kissing her. "Good."

"Yes, it is," she said. She turned to straddle me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed softly and gently. My hands roamed over her warm, soapy body. I loved touching her like that. This amazing girl that I'd met due to a wrong number. She finally broke our kissing and smiled at me.

"After everything started happening in our family, I wasn't sure I'd ever meet someone that would be able to understand us."

I nodded.

"But you have. That makes me feel so good and makes me feel that much stronger for you."

"Good, baby. I didn't know what to think at first. It kind of frightened me," I said.

"I know it did. Like I said the other day, I really liked talking to you, so I thought I might as well be up front, from the start."

"You were that," I laughed.

"I was," she smiled.

"I'm glad you missed that number though," I said.

"Me too. It's just been really special with you baby, like we were supposed to meet. I feel a really strong connection between us. I don't really feel that with Tyler and Kyle, it's just sex with them. It's more like what I feel with David. It's like I've know you forever," she said.

I nodded, knowing why that might be, but not able to tell her. I was falling madly in love with her and she was probably my cousin. My, how my previously boring life had changed.

"Why don't we dry off and go get in bed," she suggested.

"I think I could do that," I replied.

"Good. I can't wait to have you in bed with me all night," she said, rising to her feet.

"Me either," I said, as I looked up and down her taut, little frame.

"Come on," she said, with a smile.