Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,499 Followers

"It's the truth," I laughed trying to make light of it.

"Uh huh," Angie replied.

"So, were you married," I asked Jackie to change the subject.

"Yes, we divorced about 10 years ago. He's a good man, but he never met my growing needs and desires. I needed more than he could provide. He understood that, and we parted ways. We're still good friends and he's been a wonderful father to my girls," Jackie explained.

I nodded at her. I wondered about my own mother, that had never moved past the loss of my father. Jackie on the other hand had apparently found her husband boring and moved on from him.

"Angie has told me about Jill," Jackie said. I just nodded. "I can understand her hesitation. Granted if you were my son, you would have been in my bed the day you reached legal age."

"I bet so," I laughed.

"But as Angie told you, she's admitted her feelings, and she knows that you feel the same way. That's probably the most important step," Jackie said. She was lovingly stroking my cheek.

"It'll all work out, baby," Angie reassured me. "Just be patient."

"I'm trying, but it's hard," I said. "Since I've met your family, it's like everything just fell into place. I've done things I've never imagined I would and it's been great. Then when she reacted the way she did last night, it just really hurt."

"Baby, it's okay. It would hurt. She told you exactly what you wanted to hear and then said you couldn't share that with her. That's understandable," Angie continued.

"Bradley, she didn't say no. She said that you two shouldn't. Those are not the same thing. It's time for you to just be patient," Jackie continued.

"I know, I'm trying. Tonight, has been a wonderful distraction," I smiled before kissing them both.

"Jackie has been eager to meet the newest member of the family," Angie said.

"I have," Jackie agreed. "I think we're going to let you stay."

"I hope so," I replied.

"I'm afraid so, Kami is pretty stuck on you," Angie said. "She went on and on about you on the phone earlier."

"I'm pretty stuck on her too, Angie," I smiled.

"Good, because we'll cut your dick off if you hurt her," Jackie said. She used a very graphic gesture with her hands.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," I replied. I wanted to change the subject from that topic. "What about Carly and Jenn? When did they get involved in?"

"Just recently, they both confided in me that they'd become sexually active, but found it disappointing. I didn't want them to learn about things the hard way like I did. Love and sex go together, obviously, but if you don't know good sex, how will you know if the love will ever be enough," Jackie said. "I told them about my own experiences and gradually introduced them to the life I'd led since I left their father."

"So, you two and Richard....," I asked. I looked back and forth between them.

"Yes, basically, baby," Angie smiled.

"Then we've added Kami and David, Tyler and Kyle, Carly and Jenn, and now you," Jackie smiled. "And hopefully we'll add Jill."

"Yeah, I don't know what she'll think about all of this," I said.

"Baby, if she makes love with you, the rest of this is nothing," Angie offered.

"I guess, but wow," I replied.

"Bradley, baby. It's going to be okay," Jackie said. "If nothing else, you're a part of something very special now. Try to remember that."

"Jackie, I will. I understand. The last week I've thought every day that I'm going to wake up and realize this is just a dream," I said.

"It's not though," Angie replied. "You're living it."

"You certainly are," Jackie said. She was scooting down the bed. She wrapped her long fingers around the base of my limp cock. "Mmmm, it's still so thick, even limp."

She took me in her mouth and sucked me slowly. I took Angie in my arms and we kissed. My hands roamed over her sexy body.

"I'm looking forward to meeting Jill this week, baby," Angie said.

"Yeah, me too. I think you'll get along great," I replied.

"I think so. Richard thinks the world of her," Angie said. Jackie's mouth was coaxing me to a 4th erection for the day. She worked me lovingly and it drove me mad with desire.

"She thinks a lot of him too," I replied.

"I hope both of you are part of our family soon," she smiled.

"We ar-..., I mean we will be," I said. She smiled again, but her curiosity had returned. She shook her head and moved down the bed to join Jackie. I grabbed another pillow to put under my head so I could enjoy the sight of the two of them working my cock. When Angie joined her, Jackie offered my wet cock to her. Angie took me deep as her hand rubbed and teased my balls. I hoped that we solved the mystery soon. I wanted Angie to be my Aunt Angie.

"God, that feels so fucking good," I said.

"Good baby," Jackie said. "We want you to feel as good as you make us feel."

I reached down and stroked her long blonde hair. "You do that," I smiled.

"We try," she said before she took me in her own mouth.

They took turns sucking me for a long time. They alternated between fast and slow. They licked and sucked my balls. I understood what Richard had meant when he mentioned 'properly worshipping a man' that first day in his office. I was being worshipped.

"Angie, this is really fun, but I think I'm going to fuck our new plaything," Jackie announced.

"Be my guest," Angie replied.

I watched silently as Jackie straddled my hips. She reached under her and guided my cock in her wetness. She lowered herself and began a slow, gentle motion. I looked up and watched her big breasts sway with her movement. I reached up to take their weight in my hands, enjoying their smooth softness. Angie moved back up so that she could kiss me as her friend rode my cock.

"Pinch her nipples baby. Softly at first," Angie advised. I took her nipples between my fingers and slowly rolled them back and forth.

"Mmmm, there you go," Jackie purred. "That's what gets Aunt Jackie's motor running."

"Good," I replied. I clamped down on them slightly. I felt a little gush between us.

"Ohhh," Jackie groaned. "That was quick."

"It was, huh," I asked.

"Yeah, I'm really turned on thinking about watching you fuck Jill in front of us all, sometime soon," she moaned.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned at the thought. Given I'd already orgasmed three times that day, I figured I wasn't likely to cum quickly. Hearing things like that were not helping matters though.

"I can't wait to see that either," Angie agreed. "She'll be my other sister."

I grabbed Angie and kissed her hard.

"Someone likes that idea," Angie said.

"You have no idea," I replied. Jackie's hips increased their tempo. She ground her sex on my cock. My fingers worked her nipples harder. She looked down at me and nodded. I increased the pressure.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," she yelled. The water hose feeling returned. "Oh, fuck that was incredible!!!"

"That's crazy. You're so fucking hot Jackie," I said. I thrust my hips up to meet her.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Fuck me, fuck me good, make me squirt on your hard cock," Jackie screamed. I twisted her nipples hard. She gasped and then just held her mouth open in silence. She gushed again and collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and continued thrusting up into her pussy. It was so good holding her, her big soft breasts squished against my chest.

"I think you may have gotten the best of Aunt Jackie," Angie said.

"Oh, he did," Jackie moaned. "That last one was amazing."

I rolled over with her and entered her once again. She lifted her long legs and put her calves on my shoulders.

"Baby, just fuck me, and fill me up with your cum," Jackie cooed. I did as she asked. I thrust my cock in her hard and fast, pounding her womanhood. She moaned and screamed. I watched as she reached between her thighs and felt her fingers teasing my thrusting cock as she flicked her clit. Her face contorted and she gushed yet again. It was just a trickle. I was getting close. Angie sucked and teased Jackie's nipples, causing her to thrash underneath me on the bed.

"I'm gonna cum," I yelled. I slammed my cock in Jackie several more times and I felt myself let go. I knew it couldn't have more than a drop. I was fucking exhausted. I laid down between them and we hugged and kissed. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was almost 10.

"I hate to leave but I probably should go," I said. "I don't think I'll be much good to you two anymore tonight, anyway."

"Whatever," Jackie said. "My little pussy is going to ache for a couple days. Not to mention my nipples!"

"Sorry, about that," I said.

"I'll live, baby," Jackie smiled.

"There you three are," Richard called from the doorway. Angie and Jackie got up to greet him. There were kisses exchanged. I walked over and shook his hand.

"I was just getting ready to leave," I said.

"Don't leave on my account," Richard smiled.

"If I don't, I won't be able to walk tomorrow," I laughed.

"I've been there a few times myself," Richard smiled.

"I'm going to walk Bradley to get his clothes. You two keep yourselves occupied," Angie said to Richard and Jackie. Angie took my hand and led me to the sitting area.

"I'm really enjoying having you around, baby," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I think there's a real connection with you and all of us. Like we've know one another a long time."

I bit my lip and looked down briefly. I wished I could just tell her what Richard and I were up to, but I couldn't. It was just going to be a few more days, right?

"Hey, what's that look for," Angie asked.

"Sorry, Angie," I said, looking back up at her. "I know. It's like we were supposed to meet one another."

"Yeah it is," she smiled.

"Angie, I can't thank you enough for listening to me and giving me advice. That really means a lot to me," I said.

"Baby, it's okay. I don't mind. I want to help you. I want you and Jill to know the love that my family shares," she said.

"I know you do and I love you for that," I smiled before I kissed her.

"I love you, too, sweet baby. Be careful telling me that you love me in front of Kami, though, I don't want her thinking there's anything improper between us," she laughed.

"I will be," I laughed in response.

"Let's get you dressed. I need to get back in there before my best friend convinces my adoring husband to run away with her," Angie said. I gathered my clothes from the floor and began to dress.

"Have you ever worried about that, I mean with what you all have shared?"

"No, never. Jackie's in love with Richard as much as I am, but she knows he's my soulmate and I'm his. The three of us have been together a long time. We met in college in the late 60's, and it was just a different era. We did things together and loved one another and it was really great. When she met Robert, he was a cool guy and we all thought he'd come around, but he never really did. It's okay. They had some great years together and two wonderful girls to show for it," Angie smiled.

"I understand," I smiled.

"Was Jill a flower child," Angie asked.

"Ha, I don't know. I'll find out," I laughed.

"All of you youngsters would have fit in well back then. You were just free to express yourself and things weren't so uptight," Angie smiled. She led me to the door.

"I bet so," I said. I heard Jackie screaming Richard's name from in the bedroom. "Sounds like I better get going."

"You could stay, you know," Angie replied.

"I doubt I could get hard again today, even with you two," I laughed.

"Don't challenge us, baby," she flashed me a wicked smile.

"I'm not," I laughed.

"I'm supposed to tell you to have your ass here first thing Saturday morning," she said.

"Am I now," I asked.

"Yes, she was very forceful about that," Angie laughed. "And she said she's sorry, but they've been so busy, and she hasn't had a chance to call you."

"I understand. I can't wait to see her," I smiled thinking about Kami.

"I know baby," Angie said. "It's fun watching people fall in love."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I bet it is. Not too many mothers take the virginity of their daughter's boyfriend, though," I smiled.

"Baby, when I saw you last week in Richard's office, I was going to fuck you. No matter what," she laughed.

"I figured as much," I smiled.

"Now get out of here," she said.

"Night sexy," I said. "I love you."

"Love you too," Angie replied.

I walked out the door and I heard it close behind me. A warm breeze was blowing and I felt it flow through my hair. As I got in my truck, my mind began to replay every that had happened that day, and the preceding week. It was just amazing. I thought I should start keeping a journal so when I was old, I could look back and read the crazy things I'd experienced when I was young.

nosebone
nosebone
1,499 Followers
12