Was It Worth It? Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbk_47
Rbk_47
4 Followers

Blaze grabbed Tiffany's ass harder and began pressing it harder against his now exposed hard cock, grinding back against Tiffany. Blaze could feel the swollen head of his cock grinding against Tiffany's yoga pants, which were beginning to develop a rapidly expanding wet spot. Tiffany moaned as she felt his cock part her pussy lips ever so slightly, through the fabric. Feeling his cock so close to her pussy lit a fire within her. She began to kiss Blaze with a renewed vigour. Her lips moved all over his face, consuming his lips, cheeks and chin. She dug her hands into his hair and pulled his head back, opening his neck up to her mouth. Her lips descended on his neck and she kissed up and down the length of it. As Blaze slipped a hand between her butt-cheeks and began to rub her pussy and butt hole, Tiffany bit his neck lightly to stifle her moans.

Her breasts seemed to be crying for attention as her exposed nipples brushed roughly against his sweaty shirt as they made out. Her nipples were rock hard and she could feel her breasts swell and hang as they usually did when she got this horny. Taking matters into her own hands, she rolled off Blaze to lie on her back, beside him, and pulled him on top of her. Putting her hands on the top of his head, she pushed his head down gently, towards her boobs. Blaze finally got the idea and dropped down on Tiffany slightly. His hand came up to grab her boob as he took the other one into his mouth. Opening his mouth wide, he took as much of her boob as he could into his mouth and then began sucking on it hard. He mixed the sucking with some tongue play and twirled his tongue around her nipples; circling, pressing and twiddling it in firm, erratic motions. His hand rhythmically squeezed and pumped her boob as his thumb and index finger pressed, twiddled and pinched her other nipple. Meanwhile, his other hand remained stuck between her legs as he enthusiastically rubbed her pussy through her yoga pants.

The effect of all this stimulation was immediate and Tiffany could feel her pussy beginning to gush like an open faucet. Her boobs felt like they were on fire and Blaze's mouth felt perfect there. She arched her back, pushing her boobs up further into his face and placed her hand on his, making him rub her harder and deeper. Tiffany squeezed her legs tightly around his hand, amplifying the grinding into shockwaves of pleasure. Her yoga pants were soaked through and through by now and were beginning to stick to her gushing pussy in a way that combined with the friction from Blaze's fingers, was starting to feel uncomfortable. Tiffany stopped Blaze by using her hand to push his hand aside from her pussy. Blaze stopped sucking on her boobs and looked into her eyes questioningly. His silent question was answered on its own as Tiffany's lifted her bum off the mat slightly and used both her hands to pull her yoga pants down, making them pool around her knees. Blaze used his hand to pull them off her legs the rest of the way.

With Tiffany completely naked under him, Blaze couldn't help but put his hands all over her body, feeling the play of soft, warm skin and firm, toned muscles. His hands caressed her thighs and stomach, as he leaned in to kiss her. It was a mellow kiss whose gentle and relaxed tempo made his caresses feel all the more erotic. Blaze adjusted himself while they kissed. His body now lay on top of hers, his hard cock resting between her legs. As they kissed and caressed each other, Blaze began to grind on her again. This time, the swollen wet tip of his cock made contact with her bare dripping pussy, reigniting their simmering passion. Tiffany could feel her clit throbbing and dropped her hand down to it and began rubbing it in small, quick circles; pressing down and twiddling her nub. The effect was immediate and she moaned in pleasure as her clit came alive in her hands.

Feeling his cock grinding against the dripping entrance of her pussy, Tiffany began grinding back. Blaze moaned as he felt Tiffany respond and began to tease her by angling his thrusts such that his cock began to neatly part her pussy lips without entering her. Tiffany moaned louder, and began grinding back against Blaze harder. The depth of her arousal and the speed of their motions meant that Blaze's cock was covered in her juices in no time. Blaze almost couldn't take it any longer. Feeling the wetness of her pussy coating his cock was driving him wild. He wanted to be inside her.

Before Blaze could act on his desire, Tiffany grabbed his cock with her hand and guided it inside her in one smooth motion. Tiffany was so wet Blaze's cock practically slipped in all the way inside her. The pleasure was immediate for both of them as they threw their heads back and moaned together; their eyes closed in the sheer ecstasy of sex. To Blaze, Tiffany's pussy felt like a tropical swamp- hot, wet and soft. His cock felt like it was in a warm velveteen sheath made especially for it.

Tiffany began thrusting underneath Blaze right away. Blaze grabbed the back of her head and locked their foreheads together; the two of them looking into each other's eyes as their bodies joined. She brought her hands down to his butt and spanked him hard again and again as she cried "Harder!" in between moans. He obeyed her and began thrusting his cock in and out of her hard and fast; matching his thrusts to the pace of her spanking. The whip-like sounds of her spanking mingled with Blaze's staccato exhalations as he sped up his thrusts to satisfy his lover. Her spanking was turning him on and he began to nibble on her ears as they fucked. Even though he was on top, they both knew she was the one in charge. As he breathed hotly on her ear, she moaned and grabbed his hands, moving them to her boobs. Blaze got the hint and began squeezing and pumping her boobs rhythmically. As he felt the pleasure build in his loins, he slowed down his thrusts and leaned away from her so he could kiss and bite her neck. Tiffany sighed a moan and leaned her head back in pleasure. Her eyes closed, and her body open to his designs, Blaze grabbed onto her boobs hard and began using them as a grip to pull her body onto his cock with every thrust of his. Having her body used for his pleasure in this manner had an immediate effect on Tiffany. She moaned and brought a hand down to her clit and started rubbing it; briefly giving in to Blaze's movements. Blaze's cock felt perfect to her as it stretched her out and filled her up. His cock wasn't long but it was fat and it left her pussy feeling full. Her tight pussy began to squeeze around his cock as his thrusts gained force.

Tiffany could feel the pleasure build deep inside her pussy and knew she wouldn't last long. But they'd just started and she didn't want to cum just yet. Besides, she was also getting tired of laying on her back. She pushed Blaze off her abruptly. Blaze fell beside her and stared at her in disbelief, as she rested her body against the head of the treadmill and bent her ass back at him. "What the fuck are you waiting for?" she asked as she looked back at him over her shoulder and wiggled her ass invitingly. Blaze didn't need to be asked twice. He got up behind her on the treadmill- chuckling to himself- and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. He kissed the side of her lips as his other hand rubbed her pussy in anticipation. "Just stick that damn cock back in you monk", Tiffany snapped at him, breaking the kiss. "Who am I to argue against that?" Blaze responded as he guided his cock back inside her.

This time Blaze began thrusting into her hard and fast, right away. Letting go of her hair, he placed his hands on her waist, keeping her body in place as he began pounding into her. Tiffany responded by moaning "yes, yes, yes", in sync with his thrusts; each thrust earning its own "yes". Taking control momentarily, Blaze moved a hand down to Tiffany's clit and began pressing it hard again and again, as if he were clicking a button multiple times, while they fucked. Tiffany moaned louder than she had, like a horny cat howling at the moon, and breathlessly urged Blaze on, "yes, that's it, that's it, there, yes, that's it!" Tiffany's moans added Blaze's pleasure and he could feel his orgasm dangerously close now.

"I'm close", he gasped while pounding into her.

"Don't even fucking think about cumming before me", Tiffany growled back between moans.

Tiffany's words and tone made Blaze chuckle. He momentarily lost his arousal. It was barely a second but it gave him just enough time to ensure she came before him. He moved his hands to her boobs and grabbed them, squeezing and pumping them. He dug his nails into her boobs and then used them to pull his body onto hers, amplifying their thrusts. Tiffany smiled, moved her hand down to her clit and began thrusting back into Blaze with a renewed vigour. When Blaze's lips came down on her neck for yet another round of soft, warm kisses, Tiffany's pussy exploded in what felt like her strongest orgasm in months. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body, her pussy. For a few minutes, Tiffany lost all sense and became her pussy. Her mind unable to think of anything besides her overflowing pleasure and the magnificent cock responsible for it. Blaze moaned as he felt her pussy squeeze his delightfully, milking it like a hot wet glove. When she came to, she found herself being held upright by Blaze's muscled arms as his cock remained buried deep inside her pleasure tunnel.

She cooed happily, giving herself a moment to appreciate this feeling. As her eyes opened again, she found Blaze looking into them. He leaned in to kiss her again. This kiss was different. There was a definite softness to it. As Blaze kissed her lips, she felt herself melt in his arms. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so relaxed during sex. "This isn't over", she said and tried to thrust against Blaze. This girl is insatiable, Blaze thought to himself, as he turned her around, lifted her and placed her on the treadmill bar. He put her legs over his shoulders and began thrusting deep inside her. Tiffany's hands returned to Blaze's ass and grabbed and spanked him as they began to fuck again. By now Tiffany was so wet, Blaze's cock felt very little friction as it thrust in and out of her. The wetness meant he could go as hard as he liked and boy were they fucking hard and fast. As they locked their foreheads together and moaned their pleasure, Blaze felt his orgasm approach with an unstoppable force. Normally he was always able to control himself and moderate his thrusts to a point where he could edge indefinitely but this time he knew there was no stopping. Giving himself in to it entirely, giving himself in to her, he looked into her deep green eyes as he came hard, his cock exploding inside her in streams of hot wet cum. He could feel his cock spurting his spunk inside her for almost a minute. His cum filled up her entirely and began to drip down onto the treadmill mat. Tiffany loved the feel of his warm cum oozing out of her pussy; she relished how deep the warmth felt inside her.

Spent and exhausted, Blaze leaned in for another kiss. This time she supported his sagging weight as they shared another passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss soon after, Tiffany jumped off the treadmill bar. She grabbed Blaze's hand and led him to one of the exercycles. She placed her hand on his chest and gently pushed him onto the cycle's seat. Then, facing him, she straddled him, letting his limp, dripping cock rest between their legs. She took his limp cock in her hand and began stroking it as she kissed him first on the tip of his nose, then both his cheeks and finally on his lips. After a few minutes of kissing, she broke apart and looked into his eyes as she said, "You better get hard soon soldier. We're only getting started here!" Her words, the intensity of her gaze and her hand softly stroking his cock, were starting to make him hard again. As Tiffany felt the stiffening in his cock, as she felt it rise again, she kissed Blaze tenderly on the cheek. "That's my boy", she whispered seductively in his ear, stroking his cock some more. When she felt he was almost full hard again, she lifted her hips, aimed his cock up into her throbbing wet pussy and sat down on it. They both sighed in pleasure. Tiffany loved how his cock filled her pussy, making it seem like it was almost stretched to its limits. Blaze for his part, loved how wet, hot and tight Tiffany's pussy felt- like a made-to-order erotic sheath for his cock. Tiffany took control again and placed Blaze's hands on her boobs, urging him to play with then. She leaned in and gave his neck a light bite, leaving her mark on him; branding him as hers. "Now let me show you what it's really like to have me." And with that, she began riding him like he'd never been ridden before.

*****

Aria thumped her feet angrily as she walked back home from the gym. She was fuming! She couldn't believe what Tiffany had just done. She loved Tiffany but she could seldom see eye to eye with her these days. She knew Blaze had been more than willing to succumb to Tiffany's advances, but she still held Tiffany responsible for the whole situation. 'God, how could she?' Aria muttered to herself. What hurt her most about this was that Blaze was an old friend of hers. Aria knew that Blaze's reputation was false. Yes, Blaze had been a fuckboy in his younger days but he'd gotten past that. He'd matured into a sensitive and focused man whose only passion in life was making sure his gym did well.

Tiffany on the other hand was nothing like Blaze. She was rash, impulsive, did not feel attachment at all and was prone to hedonism. She loved to have her fun and did not care deeply for anyone besides herself. Aria was the only exception in Tiffany's life. Aria knew that Tiffany would have her fun with Blaze tonight, maybe a week from now at the most, but then she would move on. Blaze on the other hand would not. And the thought of seeing Blaze hurt, pained her deeply. Blaze was a complicated guy with a sketchy past, but to Aria, he had been good. He was a good guy, Aria thought to herself, and he deserved better than life had given him so far.

Aria shoved her house keys into the keyhole and undid the lock with a vicious swipe that made the door rattle. She grabbed the handle roughly and pushed the door open, slamming it behind her. The whole house shook with the impact. From the lack of alarm, Aria gauged that no one was home yet. She went up to her room sullenly and dumped the gym bag on the floor. She then sat on the bed hard, making the mattress bounce violently. She sat there for a few minutes, her eyes unfocused, her mind a blur.

A sudden heightened awareness to her wall clock's noisy ticking brought her out of her trans. She looked at the time and realised that she'd just been sitting there for over 10 minutes. Angry at herself, frustrated with everything, she muscled her shoes off her feet- not bothering to untie the laces- and threw them aside. Next, she yanked her yoga pants off, crumpled them up into a ball and threw them at her bedroom wall. They hit the wall with a barely audible thud and fell down on the floor, lamely. Her training bra followed soon after, the sweaty garment even leaving a damp stain where it hit the wall. But when she took off her panties, she noticed they had a damp spot right down the middle. She touched the fabric and felt a distinct stickiness. She then ran her hands through her pussy and the light fringe of pubic hair she kept. And sure enough, she was wet. She'd felt a characteristic tingle down there as she'd watched Tiffany seduce Blaze; she'd felt herself involuntarily squeezing her thighs but her annoyance over Tiffany's behaviour had made her ignore it. Now, she was positively livid that the experience had turned her on. She threw her panties away aside as hard as she could.

Completely naked now, she slid to the head of her bed and got under the covers. Pulling the covers up to her neck, she closed her eyes and once again lost herself in her thoughts. After a few minutes of zoning out, she once again found herself thinking about Tiffany and Blaze. Her pussy tingled again, as she remembered the way Blaze had stood behind Tiffany as she bent over for him; the way Tiffany had rubbed her ass against him. Aria's hand began to circle her pussy teasingly as her mind began to replay the events of the evening. Her hand began to rub the small lips of her pussy in gentle circles as she recalled the steamy glances Blaze and Tiffany had exchanged. Her body began to respond to her touch and she felt her breasts become fuller and heavier, as her pussy began to gush on her fingers. A warmth began to spread through her body as she gave in to this evening treat. She felt herself relax completely as her fingers began to rub her pussy faster. She sank into her bed, her head rolled back into her pillow as she briefly became her pussy. She pushed her index finger inside her pussy and began squeezing and pumping her breast with her other hand. Her erect nipples dug into her palm as she played with her big boobs.

Feeling her pussy get hotter and wetter, she slipped another finger inside her; careful not to slip them in all the way lest she rupture her hymen. Her tight virgin pussy stretched to its limits, she sank further into her pillow and let out a long and soft moan. Aria had never cum before in her life, but today, as she pictured Blaze taking Tiffany from behind, she could feel an orgasm building in the distance. Her thumb began to play with her clit and she could feel herself moving closer to the bliss of climax. Moaning louder, her hands sped up on her body as she tried to get herself past the point of no return, towards her first orgasm ever.

As she slipped a third finger inside her gushing pussy, she heard the lock downstairs click open. "Aria, are you home?" her mom called out from below. Sensing the imminent interruption, her hands sped up further, her orgasm shining just beyond reach. Outside her door, Aria could hear her mother's footsteps get louder as she got closer and closer to Aria's room. Aria began twiddling her clit harder still, her fingers moving so fast the sensation was almost painful. A moan of sheer frustration escaped her lips as she tried her best to get off quickly. Hearing her mother's footsteps right outside her door made Aria stop abruptly. Her bed shook violently as she quickly turned on her side, removing her fingers from inside her and sinking deep into her covers.

"Ariaaaa?" Her mother called out as she opened the door to her room and entered. "Aria are you there?"

Aria stayed as quiet as she could, making sure to breathe evenly and deeply.

"Oh, you're asleep." Her mother exclaimed, standing beside her bed. She then walked back out the room and quietly shut the door behind her.

Alone in the darkness, Aria felt her frustration return. As her pacing heart began to stabilise, she felt her anger at Tiffany resurfacing. The frustration of the evening's events and her inability to cum made her anger resurface. Her mind once again began to wander. Frustrated, angry and tired, she soon fell asleep.

*****

"Aria, are you feeling alright?"

Aria awakened to the touch of her mother's soft hand on her forehead.

"I'm alright mom" Aria replied groggily as she struggled to open her eyes. Her bed lamp seemed to be shining directly into her eyes, piercing them. It took her eyes a few moments to adjust.

"You skipped dinner, love," her mother noted in a concerned tone.

"I'm not hungry mom. Just tired," Aria replied quietly.

"I brought you some food. Now eat" Aria's mother, Jennifer, commanded, placing a plate full of roasted chicken and salad in front of her.

Aria began to sit up in her bed but then suddenly remembered that she was naked under the covers. "Ma, could you pass me my top?" she asked quietly.

Rbk_47
Rbk_47
4 Followers