Was It Worth It? Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbk_47
Rbk_47
5 Followers

Jennifer retrieved her top and passed it to her without a word. Aria slipped it on in one smooth motion. Sitting up properly now, she took the plate from her mother placed it in her lap. She held the fork and knife in her hands and began slicing up the chicken.

"So, had another fight with dad?" Aria asked in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Yup!" Jennifer replied through clenched teeth.

The silence between them dragged on for a while, punctuated every now and again by the sound of cutlery gently hitting china.

"I think I've had enough now. One of these days I'm going to walk out on that man" Jennifer's voice shook as she delivered the threat. But looking into her eyes, Aria could feel her mother's tiredness. Her eyes made her seem like a battle-hardened veteran; they were the eyes of a person who was tired of fighting. Aria let Jennifer's comment fade into the silence between them. Having heard this from her every night, Aria didn't know what to say anymore.

"I can't stand him anymore. All he ever does is get drunk and make a scene. This isn't a marriage. This is hell." Jennifer continued her rant, feeding Aria in on the fight she'd had with Tom, Aria's father. Jennifer and Tom had been married 20 years now but their marriage was far from happy. What had begun as a heart-warming romance had soured into a toxic marriage where they both did their level best to annoy the other. Almost every night, Tom would explode on Jennifer after a few drinks. While Jennifer had tolerated the emotional abuse initially, now she did her best to fight back against it. The result of it was that almost every night Tom would storm out of the house in a fit of rage while Jennifer would retreat into Aria's room to lick her wounds.

"He's probably out there in that pub of his, getting piss drunk because I refuse to be his fucking maid." Jennifer continued fuming, opening up about all her anger and resentment to her only daughter. Aria had stopped listening to her mother's words a while back. She nodded and interjected with a soft "Hmmmm," ever so often that made it seem like she was paying attention. Aria spent the whole time cursing her situation. She was tired of her parents and their incessant fighting. She was tired of having to be her mom's only source of emotional support. And now coupled with the events of the evening, she found herself frustrated with her life to a level she hadn't been before. Every night her mom came up to her and denied her the opportunity to do something of her own. Unlike Tiffany who often spent her lonely nights sexting and looking for hook ups, Aria was forced to comfort her mom. The whole situation denied Aria any possibility of having a life of her own.

Thinking about Tiffany and Blaze again, Aria was forced to admit that the real reason for her unhappiness was jealousy. She was jealous of Tiffany and her sex life. Where Tiffany had gone on to discover and own her sexuality, Aria was still a virgin. Aria hadn't even kissed a guy yet. Watching Blaze succumb to Tiffany's advances had made Aria even more jealous. While Tiffany was getting laid this very moment, Aria was stuck in her room with her mother's bitter ranting. This evening, when Aria had been so close to her first orgasm, her mother had interrupted her. Aria was tired of her mother and their marriage coming in the way of her life. As Jennifer continued to rant about one of the many things she detested about Tom, an idea began to take shape in Aria's head. The more she focused on it, the more she could feel it hardening into an iron-strong resolve: she would start dating. Her mind almost entirely made up, Aria knew she had to talk to Tiffany now. She needed Tiffany now more than ever.

*****

"Mmmmmm, you feel so good inside me," Tiffany purred and turned her head back to kiss Blaze on the lips. They were lying naked, spooning in Blaze's bed. Blaze's cock was thrusting in and out of her at a gentle pace, as they both relaxed and enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies. Tiffany was pleasantly surprised by Blaze's demeanour in bed. She'd expected Blaze to be like every other fuckboy she'd been with so far- selfish, restless and rough. But Blaze was none of those things. He was gentle, romantic, intense and rough, but in a way that made her pussy gush like a river.

Their fucking earlier had been controlled by Tiffany. She liked to go hard and fast; to lose herself in the pace and intensity of the fuck. Blaze on the other hand had a different style. They had been fucking earlier but now they were making love. Blaze was taking his time to caress her, to kiss her, to hold her close as he filled her up and joined their bodies together. Tiffany had never been much of a romantic, but now seeing Blaze shift gears effortlessly, she could feel herself warming up to it. She could feel her heart warming up to Blaze in a way it had never had for anyone before.

She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes as he penetrated her deep and held himself there, inside her. They moaned in unison and she could feel her heart begin to flutter at the possibility of what this could become. Blaze was unlike any lover she had had before. She loved the way he was focused entirely on her pleasure. Everything Blaze did in bed was meant to make her feel better. The way he rubbed her clit, his soft kisses all along her neck, the way he sucked her perky breasts- everything was for her. Even when he entered her, she could feel him focusing on her in a way no lover she'd had before had.

Going into this, she'd imagined it to be a sexually charged fling but now she knew she would be coming back for more. For starters, she knew she wanted Blaze to eat her pussy. And then she wanted to feel him in her ass. And then she wanted to take him down her throat as far as she could. The list was simply endless.

As Blaze began rubbing her clit with a renewed vigour, Tiffany felt another orgasm approach. It had built up steadily over the last half hour they'd spent edging and fucking and now it felt ripe- like a heavy low-hanging fruit about to drop. She closed her eyes and kissed him and as she felt the serene bliss of her climax consume her body.

Rbk_47
Rbk_47
5 Followers