Was It Worth It? Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbk_47
Rbk_47
5 Followers

"Good, I'm glad. I came too"

"Mmmmm I wish you were here now" Aria replied, snuggling into her bed. She loved how hot her body felt against the chilly night.

"Me too. We could cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms"

"I'd love that" Aria wrote with a sweet, satisfied smile on her face.

"Was this really your first orgasm ever?" 'anonymous' asked, the disbelief evident in his words.

"Yeah, it was. And I'm glad it was with you" Aria replied, feeling a surge of affection towards him.

":)" was all 'anonymous' wrote in response. There was a pause as they contemplated their next words.

Aria made the first move. "I feel so satisfied and exhausted right now. Feel like I might pass out any second."

"Hehe I'll take that as a compliment"

"You should!"

"Feel me cuddle you to sleep baby"

"Awwww" Aria yawned as she sent that message. She had to fight to keep her eyes open now.

"Talk tomorrow?"

"Defo."

"Btw what's your name? I'm Zaheer"

"I'm Aria."

"Great, so I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes. Good night :)"

"Good night." Zaheer wrote back. And Aria kept her phone aside and went to sleep with a calm, satisfied smile on her face. She had no idea that she had just begun a relationship that would change everything forever.

*****

A chilled beer in his hand, Zaheer cast his eyes around the party, looking for familiar faces. It was the first week of September, the beginning of the school term. Zaheer had returned to Dublin from India, earlier that morning, to begin his 3rd year at Trinity College Dublin. Every year his dorm, Trinity Hall, organised a party on the weekend before the first week of term, to welcome the dorm's residents. Over the years, this party had come to be affectionately known as 'Fresher's Ball'. This year the ball was being held in Diceys. A beer garden with both an indoor and outdoor dance floor, Diceys wasn't Zaheer's cup of tea. It was too loud and too crowded. The latter was especially surprising considering that Diceys had about 4 distinct squares where people could hangout and dance.

Zaheer had only come along to watch his friend, Sid, perform as part of the Trinitones. Trinitones was Trinity's very own a-capella group. Sid loved to beat-box and he fitted in really well with the ensemble. Their performance today had been phenomenal and after having a drink with him, Sid had been dragged onto the dancefloor by his girlfriend, Deepti. The pair were nowhere to be seen now. As Zaheer continued to scan the crowd, someone called out a friendly "Hey!" from behind. Zaheer turned around and saw Diya approaching him with a friendly smile. Opening her arms, she pulled him in for a quick one-armed hug; being careful not to spill the glass in her hand. Withdrawing from the hug, she clinked her glass of wine against his pint of Guinness with an energetic "cheers!"

"Welcome back! Nice of you to show up" She greeted him, smiling from ear to ear. Diya was African American and hailed from Madison, Wisconsin. She'd been Zaheer's neighbour in first year. Weeks and weeks of friendly greetings as they passed each other in the hall had led to Zaheer randomly inviting her over for coffee one night. And thus began their sweet, random friendship. In some ways, the two had nothing in common. Zaheer loved to cook, Diya preferred to eat out. Zaheer was neat and organised while Diya preferred to wing everything at the last minute. Diya loved wine, Zaheer never looked past his beer. Diya was extroverted, loud and talkative while Zaheer was quiet, shy and reserved. Diya loved to dress up for special occasions and elaborately planned her outfits. Zaheer on the other hand just loved to keep it casual. Jeans and a jumper was his go-to combination. The difference between them was evident tonight. Zaheer was wearing dark blue jeans with a baggy black turtleneck while Diya was wearing a little black dress that hugged her slim figure perfectly.

"How've you been?" Zaheer asked her, smiling back warmly. He'd missed Diya's cheery presence these last couple of months.

"I'm alright! Just glad I don't have to put up with my family anymore." She said with a condescending eye-roll.

"Same! My folks drove me mad this summer." Zaheer agreed and sipped his pint. "Aaargh, I missed Guinness"

Diya chuckled and playfully touched his arm as she said, "And I missed you." Her eyes briefly met his, teasingly, drifting away. Zaheer smiled and felt his face heating up.

Zaheer had always felt a simmering sexual tension between them. But what had been subtle and implicit felt a little less so tonight. Maybe it was the time they'd spent apart, maybe it was the alcohol and loud music or maybe it was that sexy black dress she had on tonight. But something about the way Diya was turned out tonight made him want her.

"So what did you do all summer?" Zaheer asked, changing the subject.

Diya smiled inwardly at Zaheer's shyness. She loved teasing him. "Well, I got drunk a lot," she giggled and continued, "But mostly I just hung out with friends and caught up with them. We went on a couple of nice hikes. What did you do?"

"Oh cool! I spent most of my time reading. I got lucky a couple of weeks back though and ended up going on this road trip through Ladakh with some friends?"

"Where's Ladakh?" Diya asked. She frowned, unable to place the name on a map.

"It's up in the Himalayas- like the northernmost tip of India. It's a cold desert and the landscape was like nothing I've ever seen." The awe was evident in Zaheer's voice. He smiled sweetly as some of the memorable moments from his trip came back to him.

"Wow, that sounds cool! I hope you took lots of pictures"

"Of course I did. It was so beautiful I just couldn't put my camera down for even a second!"

Diya smiled as Zaheer talked more about some of the photographs he'd taken and the interesting places he'd seen there. She loved how passionate Zaheer was about photography and travelling. She listened to him intently, and just sipped her wine and admired the passion and fascination with which he told her some of the stories from his trip.

"Hey girl! Haven't seen you in a while" A shrill, excited female voice interrupted Zaheer and brought Diya out of her reflective stupor.

"Hey Gaby!" Diya responded in an equally shrill voice, enthusiastically hugging her. Zaheer smiled warmly as he watched the two of them hug. Gaby held Diya close for a couple of seconds and rubbed her back a little. She smiled at Zaheer as they hugged.

Looking at Gaby, Zaheer had the feeling that he had seen her before, but he couldn't quite place her. Zaheer felt captivated by her- felt drawn in by her beauty and mystery. Gaby had dark brown eyes whose mischievous glint seemed at odds with her innocent visage. Her medium length black hair framed her slim face. She was pretty but in a plain, girl next door sort of way. She was just an inch or two shorter than Zaheer and she presented a relatively flat and slim profile from the front. Her breasts were quite small and looked like cute bumps under the dark blue fabric of her dress. The more Zaheer looked, the more he felt that Diya and Gaby were wearing the same dress, just in different colours.

"This is Zaheer, my neighbour," Diya waved a hand towards Zaheer, introducing him, as she and Gaby broke away from their hug.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Gaby," she said, extending her hand towards him.

"Zaheer. The pleasure's all mine," Zaheer shook her hand with a smile. He loved how soft and firm her hands felt.

"You two get to know each other and I'll go get myself another one of these" Diya shook her empty wine glass in the air and walked towards the bar.

"So where are you from?" Gaby asked, moving in to stand closer to Zaheer.

"I'm from India. What about yourself?"

"Well my heritage is a bit complicated. I'm originally from the Dominican Republic but I lived for a while in Puerto Rico. My parents live in Miami now"

Zaheer smiled and his eyes took in her pleasant and soft Latina features. "Wow, you've travelled a fair bit"

"So I have. What do you study here?"

"I'm doing the BA in Politics, and you?"

"Computer Science. It's intense!"

"I can imagine! Politics is a slog as well. Some nights I just go over to Diya's to weep!" Zaheer looked down shyly and chuckled a bit as he said that.

Gaby laughed indulgently. "Well you're welcome to cry at mine too. God knows I could use a cry myself."

"Don't we all!" Zaheer added with a smile.

"You two miss me?" Diya asked cheerfully as she returned with a fresh glass of red wine.

Zaheer and Gaby looked at each other mischievously and said in unison, "Nah!"

Diya responded with mock disgust and playfully slapped Zaheer on the shoulder. "Don't you dare try to steal my friend away"

Zaheer chuckled and replied, "Well we are planning on crying together sometime!" His eyes met Gaby's briefly before being lowered again.

Diya responded with a mock "Haaaaw!" and swatted Zaheer's shoulder again. "That was supposed to be our thing!"

"Not anymore apparently. You need to be more careful with a cutie like him" Gaby said flirtatiously, winking at Zaheer.

"Et tu brute!" Diya in a deflated and downcast tone as Gaby and Zaheer broke out in laughter.

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you a chance to win him back" Gaby leaned in towards Diya, her eyes determined and mischievous.

"What do I have to do?" Diya asked, interested and ready.

"Dance with me" Gaby winked and grabbed Diya's hand, leading her towards the dance floor. Diya looked back at Zaheer and waved towards him, egging him to follow. Zaheer followed them with a smile on his face.

On the dance floor, Gaby gently placed Diya's free hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer. Her hips began to sway in tune with the music. Diya laughed and swayed in step. As her wine began to splash dangerously in her glass, she stopped abruptly to down the glass in one go. She coughed and then laughed as a whole glass of wine went down her throat at once. She tossed her glass aside, not caring for where it went, and put both her hands on Gaby now, pulling her close. Diya's left hand held Gaby's waist while Gaby's right hand came to a rest on Diya's neck, holding her face close. Their hips almost joined, Gaby and Diya began to sway them together, in-step; almost grinding on each other.

As their dancing became more like grinding, Diya began to open her legs for Gaby; wedging Gaby's thigh firmly between her legs. Gaby wrapped her arm around Diya's waist and pulled her in close, firmly keeping her in place. Diya could feel Gaby's warm, bare thighs rubbing against the thin fabric of her lace panties and the sensation was starting to make her wet. She could feel her pussy beginning to drip and in turn started grinding herself harder against Gaby. Her eyes closed, she sighed with pleasure as she focused on just grinding her pussy on Gaby's thigh. Gaby, for her part, could feel Diya's wetness on her thigh now. She grinned and slipped her hand down to Diya's ass, grabbing it possessively.

Zaheer just stood back, mesmerised by the display. As they danced, his eyes inadvertently fell on Gaby's ass and he was amazed by what he saw. Her ass was a work of art. Firm and plump, it stuck out behind her body, invitingly. And her figure hugging dress left nothing to the imagination. As far as Zaheer could tell, there seemed to be no underwear straps anywhere around her ass. Gaby, with her amazing spankable ass, wasn't wearing any underwear. As Gaby swayed her hips, her ass jiggled and quivered invitingly. Zaheer felt tempted to just walk up to her and smack her ass. Watching her dry-hump Diya openly like that was turning Zaheer on. For a moment he imagined himself taking home both the girls and having his way with them. He indulged himself with thoughts of how they'd fight for their turn to ride his cock. But even as he imagined himself with both, his fantasy focused on images of Gaby. In that moment, she was the one he really wanted; she was the one he wanted to bend over and fuck.

After a few minutes of grinding, Diya opened her eyes and noticed the way that Zaheer was eyeing Gaby and felt dismayed. She'd had a nice flirty rapport with him so far but somehow watching him stare at Gaby was starting to make her jealous. She decided to take matters into her own hands and remind Zaheer whose friend he really was. She broke away from Gaby briefly- making her cock her eyebrows up in surprise- and walked over to Zaheer. She flashed one of her sexy "come hither" smiles and tenderly took his hand in hers, pulling him towards the spot where she'd been dancing with Gaby. Diya turned away from Zaheer- facing Gaby- and put both his hands on her own waist. She locked eyes with Gaby and something mysterious passed between them. Gaby shrugged nonchalantly and pulled Diya back into her space; Diya in turn pulling Zaheer with her.

Zaheer's crotch briefly touched Diya's firm but soft ass and he pulled back. Diya felt the touch, almost felt the outline of his limp cock hit her ass-cheek, and turned around to look at him. Zaheer looked back into her eyes timidly, afraid that she might be angry and offended. Instead, Diya winked back at him mischievously. Zaheer felt her hands come around his back and grab his ass, pulling him into her from behind. Her touch felt alien and inviting all at once and he decided to give into it.

Excited, nervous and positively horny, Zaheer put his arms around Diya's waist and moved in close to her. Diya for her part pulled Gaby in and resumed grinding on her thigh. As they danced, Zaheer's crotch began to frequently bump against Diya's ass. He kept looking around awkwardly, trying not to breathe on Diya's neck. But as she pulled him closer and closer and got more passionate with her grinding on Gaby, it became harder for Zaheer to maintain his distance from Diya. In her vigorous grinding, Diya's ass kept bumping against Zaheer's crotch. But whenever Zaheer tried to pull away from her, to give her space, Diya would place her hand on Zaheer's ass and pull him back in. Dancing behind her, Zaheer began to become acutely aware of the shape of Diya's ass. He could feel his limp cock bumping against her ass-cheeks and every now and again, even the warm, enticing crevice between them. Zaheer was starting to get hard. His limp cock was beginning to tingle more and more every time it made contact with Diya's warm and firm buttocks.

Looking over Diya's shoulder, Zaheer could see Diya grinding on Gaby. As Diya's grinding grew more vigorous, Diya began to grab and squeeze Zaheer's ass. Her pussy was practically dripping all over Gaby's thigh. She knew Gaby's would be equally wet but what she really wanted now was a big hard cock. When she felt Zaheer getting hard, she began to shift her focus towards him. Pushing her ass out behind her, she began to move her ass on his hardening cock in circles, trying to get his cock between her ass-cheeks. As she sped up on him, feeling the outline of his cock grow, she heard his breath catch. Turning over her shoulder, she looked into his eyes and winked as she began to dry hump him now. She leaned her head back and whispered, "Show me what you got," in a husky, horny voice, as her ass began to dry hump him faster.

Zaheer in turn took his cue and began to thrust back against Diya. He was fully hard now and the sensation of his cock rubbing between her ass-cheeks felt good, if a bit abrasive. He moved her hair to one side and began to kiss up and down the length of her slender black neck. Zaheer felt Diya relax and melt into his body as he sucked and bit her neck lightly. She let out a soft moan that was followed up by her hand making its way down to his crotch and giving his hard cock a nice grab through his jeans.

Watching Diya give in to Zaheer, Gaby decided to reassert herself. Her hand made its way down to Diya's dress and smoothly slipped under the hem. Gaby felt the heat and wetness of Diya's pussy well before she actually touched Diya's panties. When her fingertips touched Diya's panties, her panties felt like they'd just been washed. They were soaked through and through. Gaby wasted no time in teasing and just began to rub Diya straight away.

Getting fingered by Gaby and dry-humped by Zaheer was bringing Diya dangerously close to orgasm. Her breath came in gasps now and she began to buck her hips uncontrollably. By now it was clear to everyone gathered that Diya was the meat of this sandwich.

Looking over Diya's shoulder, Zaheer noticed that Gaby's eyes were closed in pleasure. Looking a little more closely, he noticed that Diya's other hand had disappeared between Gaby's legs and seemed to be hard at work there. Gaby opened her eyes briefly and made uncomfortable eye contact with Zaheer. Unlike Diya, Gaby seemed almost cold to his presence in this moment. Zaheer turned his gaze away and just went back to grinding on Diya, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

As Diya got close to the point of no return, she swiftly swatted Gaby's hand away and turned around to face Zaheer. Her hands on his chest, she pushed him away ever so slightly. Leaning into his ear, she said, "Could you get me some water?"

"Sure!" Zaheer replied and made his way to the bar. As he walked away from them, he could feel the blood returning to his head, as his erection subsided. There was a long queue at the bar and he patiently awaited his turned. He was secretly thankful for the delay as it gave him time to clear his head. He almost couldn't believe the direction this night seemed to be going in. Diya was definitely coming on to him and he was excited about that. He had always found her extremely attractive and had felt a spark between them. What bothered him though, was Gaby's coldness. She had seemed quite warm and friendly when they were chatting earlier but she had seemed indifferent, almost hostile to his presence on the dance-floor. 'Or maybe I'm just overthinking this,' he thought to himself.

"Could I have a glass of water, please?" Zaheer shouted over the music, as the bartender turned his attention towards him. The bartender just looked at him passively and coolly handed him a glass of water from behind the counter, without a smile or any eye-contact.

"Thank you" Zaheer shouted again as he took the glass of water but the bartender had already turned his attention to someone else. Zaheer held his glass above his head cautiously, as he forced his way through the people crowding around the bar. Once he was clear of the crowd, Zaheer briskly walked back to where they'd been dancing but Gaby and Diya weren't there anymore. Zaheer stood there sheepishly for a few seconds, the glass of water in his hand. His eyes scanned the crowd looking for their familiar faces, but to no avail. 'Where could they have gone?' he asked himself as he walked around the beer garden and scouted the dancefloor in search of them. But they were nowhere to be found. He took out his phone and tried calling Diya but her phone went unanswered. Phones were useless in as noisy a place as this.

Puzzled and thirsty, Zaheer took a sip from the glass of water as he continued looking around. Finishing the glass, he left it on a table full of empty pints and made his way to the toilet. All those drinks he'd had were really starting to exert their pressure on his bladder. He went into the toilet and took a quick leak, all the while trying to figure out where Gaby and Diya might have gone. As he made his way out of the toilet, he noticed a couple making out in a dark corner, just beside the entrance to the toilets. He was about to walk past them when he realised that their clothes seemed familiar. He stopped and did a double-take: it was Diya and Gaby! Gaby had Diya pinned against the wall and was passionately kissing her neck and shoulder. Diya's dress had slipped off her shoulder exposing her slender but strong shoulders. Gaby seemed to be pressing herself against Diya and grinding on her.

Rbk_47
Rbk_47
5 Followers