Was It Worth It? Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diya's hand was grabbing and spanking Gaby's ass while Gaby's hand seemed to furiously moving between Diya's legs. Their eyes were closed and they were both biting their lips as they furiously got each other off in public. Zaheer watched them speechlessly! His spirits soared momentarily. He felt a tightening in his pants and smiled to himself as he watched the two girls maul each other. He was just about to go over to them when Diya opened her eyes and looked at him. Strangely enough, Diya's eyes seemed cold and unwelcoming. After a few seconds of awkward eye contact, Diya closed her eyes and grabbed Gaby's neck with her other hand, pulling the latina in for a passionate kiss on the lips. Both Gaby and Diya seemed to pay no heed to where they were or who might be watching. A few minutes later, Diya abruptly stopped Gaby, pushed her away slightly and grabbed her hand, dragging her into the ladies toilet. Both Diya and Gaby made sure not to look at Zaheer as they practically pushed past him on their way into the toilet. Zaheer's gaze followed them; watching the girl's toilet door lamely shut behind them.

Zaheer didn't know how to react to the situation. He couldn't understand what had just happened. A few minutes back both Gaby and Diya had been flirting with him. Heck, wanting to win him was the reason they'd even decided to dance. Diya had all but asked him to dry hump her. And yet, after all that, they'd just cast him aside and pretended like he didn't even exist. The whole thing simply didn't make sense to Zaheer.

Disappointed and hurt, Zaheer decided to call it a night. He went over to the cloakroom, grabbed his jacket and briskly walked out of the beer garden. His college dorm was a half an hour away from Dicey's. As he walked, he quickly put on his blue beanie and black leather gloves. It had been warm during the day but the air was quite chilly at the moment. Zaheer huddled into his jacket and shivered slightly as he walked home with brisk, long strides. As he walked, moments from the evening came back to him. Yet try as he might, Gaby and Diya's actions just didn't seem to make sense. He was particularly hurt by the way Diya had cold-shouldered him. However, at the same time, Zaheer was also mad at himself for expecting so much from the night. He felt dirty and let down for having expected sex from Diya because of her flirtations. He'd always thought of himself as a decent guy who respected people's boundaries and consent and now he felt he had let himself down by the high standards he set for himself.

He walked the rest of the way home sulking and was still sulking as he let himself through the door of his apartment and into his room. His cheeks flushed in relief as the warmth of the room hit his face. He quickly undressed and changed into his nightclothes. He was shivering as he got under the covers and pulled them all the way up to his chin. He stayed like that for a while, just letting his eyes unfocus and letting his brain zone out. Coming out of his reverie a few minutes later, he reached out for the bottle of water kept beside his bed and had a drink.

Feeling restless and horny, Zaheer retrieved his phone and opened Whisper. Whisper was his go-to app whenever he felt horny, lonely, restless or depressed. In this case, he happened to be feeling shades of all four emotions at once. A sober and shy guy in person, Zaheer maintained a very different persona online. Online he was confident, forward, witty and almost hyper-sexual. He was very clear about the fact that he only used that app as a masturbatory tool. Yet, there were certain limits he did not cross. He refrained from sending unsolicited dick-pics and harassing girls. He was, in short, a moralistic fuckboy.

He began to browse through all the sexual and sexting oriented groups he was part of. He dropped a teasing line or two to every sexual post he saw from a girl. He would always slide into their direct messages and leave a line enticing and flirty enough to make them text back and yet not sexual enough to scare them off. Often he would begin entirely sober and normal conversations with women and then would subtly introduce sex into the conversation. Gradually escalating the sexual content, he would draw them into sharing their preferences and fantasies. From there, 8 out of 10 times, he would end up full-on sexting them, with the odd one even escalating into phone sex. It was a technique he had perfected over months of using the app and it usually yielded rich dividends.

Tonight, as on every night, gradually the replies started flooding into his inbox. Yet after a while all of those conversations slowed and died out, except one. This was a post he'd seen floating on the global feed and had replied to it out of sheer curiosity. It was from a girl aged between 18-20 who apparently needed advice because her two best friends had hooked up and she did not know how she should handle the situation. Zaheer had been in a sort of similar situation with Eva and Chris, in first year. He'd been incredibly close to them then but the three had drifted apart because of Zaheer and Eva's drunken fooling around.

As with everything Zaheer projected online, the story he told her was wildly exaggerated. Zaheer and Eva had only gone as far as oral. Their escapades had been restricted to just the one night; a night which Eva was all too eager to forget. The truth about that night and his history with Eva was a source of embarrassment for Zaheer. Zaheer was hurt and embarrassed by how Eva had shown no interest in him the morning after. Zaheer was also ashamed of how doggedly he had tried to pursue Eva, immediately after. He crossed many a line and completely let himself and their friendship down by acting like a sex-crazed blood-hound. And, it was in fact Zaheer and Eva's changed dynamic that had split the three friends apart. That night had also been a highlight of sorts, in Zaheer's life. That was the one and only time he had ever been intimate with a girl.

Zaheer, in his normal, everyday life was just an average, college-going virgin. But now as he re-told the story, he presented it in a whole other light. Hiding the secret of his virginity, he exaggerated his sexual exploits and presented himself as the true victim. As his new friend on whisper began to buy every word he fed her, he began to prime the conversation towards sex, and eventually sexting. He always felt a bit guilty whenever he did this, but he was too far in to stop, now. He tried to compensate for his guilt by being sincere with the advice he gave her but there was no fooling his conscience. He knew what he was doing was a sort of evil genius but the farther he went along, the more his lower half began to control his cognitive processes.

Zaheer began by telling her about all the imaginary sex he'd had with Eva. From there he probed her sexuality with cleverly phrased questions while simultaneously feeding her more details about what he liked in bed. As he began to describe his favourite fantasy- that of kissing a girl's neck as he took her from behind- she began to respond in exactly the way he had hoped. As she wrote back telling him that's exactly what she wanted and that she would moan if he did that to her, his hand slid down his pants and began to stroke his hardening cock. Once he was fully hard, Zaheer kept his phone aside for a second. He law down on his stomach, wedged a pillow between his legs and began grinding against it. Zaheer loved how the fat head of his cock felt while he humped that soft pillow.

As his precum began to moisten the pillow, the grinding began to feel more pleasurable. Whenever his swollen cock head rubbed against the moistened pillow, he felt as if he were entering her wet vagina. Thrusting into the wet pillow repeatedly, he felt as if he were fucking her. He kept up a gentle pace, paying equal attention to the sexting. Her words were seriously turning him on and he pictured her under him, as he humped his pillow. He moaned as his cock grew harder and bigger. He spread his legs and adjusted his thrusts. He could feel his balls tighten. He loved how his cock felt while humping pillows; the way his hardness contrasted with the pillowy softness. He moved a hand down and started massaging his balls while he humped the pillow. As their sexting progressed and his humping gained pace, he felt the pressure build in his balls. They grew tighter and his prostrate began to throb. His humping got more vigorous as he got closer and closer to climax. His eyes closed and he groaned softly as he pushed himself past the point of no return.

He came with a loud and sudden moan; his hard cock shooting his white hot cum all over his bed and pillow. He fell back onto the bed, spent and panting. She had turned him on so much with her innocent yet sexy words. Her saying that she wanted him to cum deep inside had unleashed something within him.

Their sexting concluded, they talked normally for a few seconds, exchanging names. "Aria!" he smiled sweetly as he spoke her name, out loud. He liked how it sounded on his lips. Relaxed and satisfied, Zaheer kept his phone aside and cuddled his pillow- the very same one he'd been humping earlier. Realising how wet it was, he grabbed a few tissues and gave the pillow a quick wipe before settling back down again. He wished he could cuddle Aria instead.

Usually when he sexted a girl on Whisper, he did so with the acute awareness that he might never hear from them after their first romp. Girls rarely sexted him back for a second round and for the most part it didn't bother him at all. As far as he was concerned it gave him the freedom to seek out new sexual experiences here. But every once in a while, like tonight, a girl would come along whom he'd want to keep in touch with. For Zaheer, Aria was one of those. He didn't know what it was about her exactly, but she had a quality that had him hooked. Maybe it was the fact that she was a virgin too or maybe it was the fact he had just given her, her first orgasm ever. Whatever it was, he definitely wanted to talk to her some more. That night, Zaheer fell asleep with a smile on his face, dreaming about Aria; hoping that Aria would text him the following morning.