All Comments on 'Was Once Enough?'

by PeoriaDan

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It never seems to be for women like this one

So with all the kids under 12, who will they live with?

And I assure you both it will not be a clean divorce, no matter how you try to convince me you both want it to have made no impact on your very fragile marriage.

It has i fact ruined it beyond repair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Giant cock, yeah, yeah

Jesus, how boring is it possible to be? What made you add this dreariness to the already dreary litany of these awful stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You do know that semen isnt actually STORED in the ball sack?

So they "obviously" werent full of his cum. Yhe rest was just stereotypical bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The real question is "Is Once Enough?" That's another story.

Obviously it wasn't, otherwise that last bit would have been unnecessary.

Kiss your domestic harmony goodbye.

Wonder what the cock crazed wife would do if her man decides to go try out some tighter, less stretched out old slut, kind of pussy? Hopefully the author will let us find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
typical fall for big dick bullshit.

so if the husband does find out. two big divorce, chris will be strangled by dana after he alerts chris's wife. wife will be distraught pleading for the husband to take her back just like every other lw.

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Reading

Reading previous comments i do wonder why many bother to read here, they are obviously not into eroticism, perhaps comics from the newsagent would be more suitable.

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Reading

Reading previous comments i wonder why many read here, they are obviously not into eroticism, perhaps comics from the newsagent would be more suitable.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 7 years ago
More Please

Always a sucker for this type of story and it lived up to my expectations. The answer to the author's question is; "definitely once is not enough" more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i do wonder how she can now stand to have sex with that mediocre little dick husband

what will she do if he has a one off?

but mostly what can she do to compensate him?

nothing

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Meh!

Please! Stop writing! Unless the slut wife gets burned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It will be a tough call for her

to stay in relationship with her "small" husband. She needs to have the TALK and split the sheets and move on...

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Old, old tale...

Old, old tale: the clueless husband. the cheating wife and mother and the false friend, also a cheater. So this is the one million and one story about the same and almost with the same words. Just a thought: "I know I will have to tell Dana about that night sometime"...Is she willing to risk her marriage, the marriage of lover boy and make her children unhappy? Or will she wait till her husband is in his deathbed to confess, so he can die suffering, like the bithch she is? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story but...

I enjoyed this story, but it find it very off-putting that you gave the husband a girl's name, Dana. Why didn't you just leave it at Dan>

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

if once is not enough, she should ask for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why judging?

why do you people judge and criticize? this an erotic/fantasy/sex site. If you don't like it, read elsewhere. i don't see anything wrong with it other than it is what it is: smutty. so??? Some of these stories i read and stop reading because it's not my cup of tea. That's also your right. these writers are no here to write what you mandate. grow up.

TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonabout 7 years ago
OK. I Loved it

How could anyone say "fag, cuck, shit?" Nothing gay, there is no cuck with knowledge, just a seduction and an extra marital affair that was well written.

I thought the restaurant scene was hot and well written and the story over all fun. Yes, it is a cheating wife, duh, that's what Loving Wives section is. There may be fall out later, actually that's a story I'd like to read, too, so I hope you follow up, but it's supposed to be fiction. Job well done. Please write more and more frequently.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 7 years ago
Sorry

This isn't really about a phantasme,this is about cheating and if once is not enough this could very well end up in divorce,ik know stranger things have happen on LW but divorce is what will happen

3 ***

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 7 years ago
Just another

Cheating wife. The problem is the conscious decision to deceive her husband.

Will lead to a total lack of trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing sexy or erotic about this mess

Just another cheating slut excited by a big cock. This story has been done to death. This version adds nothing to the mix. The writing was neither clever or original. The dialogue was written by a horny teenager. And the suggestion at the end as to whether "Is Once Enough" made James Bond roll over in his grave. Just bad story telling, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: why judging?

And yet, here you are, judging them.

<P>

They are posting their opinions on the story. That is the essence of commentary. By your "logic" only comments praising a story would be allowed.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Not a cuck story

This is just a cheating story in the end and all the cuck stuff is just superfluous. I like a story to be more parsimonious. The cuckold parts really had nothing to do with why she was cheating the whole story could have been about her and Chris and started at the dinner. None of the cuck stuff made any difference from that point on. She says she knows she has to tell Dana, but why? People don't normally tell their spouse when they have cheated, why here? Because he wanted her to cuck him, maybe? Maybe he did, but he didn't want her to cheat on him and that is what she did, so the same rules apply, don't tell. I don't like cheating stories, so if you left out the cuck stuff, I would have passed it over and you wouldn't be getting a 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very erotic and well-told. FYI, one anon is making multiple insulting comments, together with his buddy impo. Check any new LW story and you see their handiwork. Delete their comments and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Men can be sluts, but most shouldn't think they know how a female slut thinks.

This was focused on sex and orgasms, and cock size. That's what men focus on, very inexperienced and low intelligence men. Most women are smarter than that. A guy finds $20 and goes to buy himself a pack of cigarettes, or a drink. A woman finds $20 bucks and uses it to improve her appearance, then goes to a bar and gets all the drinks, cigarettes, and most anything else she wants, including money to finance the next night out.

Not saying women don't crave and enjoy sex, they are just way smarter about getting it, and much way smarter about getting "paid" for it. Because they learn at a very early age, you don't give away what you can sell, and you don't sell quantity for cheap when you can sell quality for a lot more, like a life time of care and support.

So this was a nice fantasy for someone who knows a whole lot about what men want, and almost nothing about what women want, and can easily get. Don't feel bad, you have the same mentality as about 80% of the writers in the LW category. And the majority always know what is best, right? Guess what percentage of LW stories score 4.5 or above. It ain't 80%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea, cheating for a hudge cock, from a so called friend

Cheater makes husband a chuck, now you know she needs another affair. But this story is over . De62

sirhugssirhugsabout 7 years ago
Hot beginning

but doing Chris without Dana knowing, or even better, watching, turned me off.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Straightforward

There is nothing difficult about this. It is a choice between instant gratification and long term happiness. She chose the former. Suck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
grow up

if you don't like the story move on. I thought it was a really good story nice to hear the womens side for a change need some help with grammer or just proof read before posting thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So many crybaby divorcees in these comments

Haha there is nothing funnier than reading the comments under LW stories. So many butthurt guys living out their inability to come to terms with failed relationships, and figuring its the job of the author to do it for them. Then again, if they were more self aware maybe their wives would not have left them in the first place?

Good story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
? or !

She provided the answer to her own question with her choice of punctation marks.

!-would indicate YES

ONCE WAS ENOUGH!

?-clearly indicates NO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
comments on comments

Am glad husband was named Dana instead of Dan being as Daniel is my name and I would not act as husband. Dana being non-gender specific allows reader to recognize husband's submissive tendency.

Husband introduced idea of watching another man have sex with wife. Husband encouraged/allowed Chris to often stay with them for days and never objected to Chris' increasingly sexual remarks. Husband is one who seemed almost fixated on lover's penis size and made sure wife was more than aware of huge appendage.

Footsie at dinner-especially the twirling of sock but even without would have been impossible not to notice. Have been in situation where the foot of a colleague's wife found its' way to my crotch. Her slumped down posture and movement of leg did not go unobserved by all at our table. Her reaction to my toes wiggling against her panties led to some shocked looks but all were entranced. Point being husband knew what was going on and as evidenced on return home was aroused and aware of wife being turned on. Then husband takes off???

While not my fantasy it was her husband's and he wanted wife toscrew Chris. At some point, the night would be repeated but husband would ''go to bed early'' leaving wife and lover alone. Then when he was sure they were screwing he would have found way to observe, and when they rested between couplings he would make presence known and encourage them to continue in front of him. Would then repeat scene on every visit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dana

Dana kept on about Chris's big cock so he should not have been supprised at his wife took it on when opportunity arose.

Any way Dana was a stupid cuck in waiting with his brains in his cock end.

It will not be her last big one that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4*

This story begged for dialog, and quotations.

Would have made for a better read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's no new story

Just the tragic divorce epilog to this one.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Really liked the story

Of course once is not going to be enough. Finish the story! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've come a long way since your first story

I just finished reading your first story and though the theme was the same, this version was much more involving. My opinion is that this is a vignette in a much longer story. Just by itself it lacks drama.

Think about it. A story about a bank robber isn't interesting unless he's in some danger during or after the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horney women are Great To Find!

I read a couple of the negative comments and find these Asses hard to Believe. Probably haven't had much sex in their Lives. Well, I have. It has always been on my mind. Finding a Women that is Horney is a real Blessing since Guys like these with the Negative Comments used to "Burn them at the Stake for Being Witches" probably after having had sex with them. Regardless, a Great Story. Hubby probably expected it and hoped it would happen anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
complete and utter destruction!

Same old shit.... the "typical" good wife who in page one turns down the reality that breaking the "social conventions" would "open their excitement" in life - when in reality is those boring" social conventions were put in place for good reason (To solidify the family grouping and not allow the children who came from the mating to grow without FATHER FIGURES (I.E. inheritance). The entire reason for the marxist left to push this polyamory is to destroy the idealism of the family.)

The "good wife" decides to end her subjugation to the patriarchym by CHEATING on the "beloved" husband with the "trusted" "friend" (who is ALSO married).

Glad so many people are excited by writing their attempt at destroying western civilization. What exciting lives they all lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's NOT the content, but the delivery that counts

Once again I find myself reading (unnecessary) negative comments. To that person I ask, do you not masterbate over and over again to whatever it is that turns you on? Same ole shit, but do you stop? I think not. Why? Because it feels so good while it's happening. So does this apply to the stories told. Some are better than others because the delivery is better written or plotted. This is the case with 'Was Once Enough?' It always IS enough until you find that you need and want more - again and again.

Sadly, I'm past my prime to perform as I once did, but I'd gladly perform as (her) cuck just for the thrill and the memories . . . as I suspect will happen with her husband in the next episode. Looking forward to that tale if it is as well written as this episode.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Size

No once is not enough at all .

Thick black 'cock' and juice 'hole' , attract each other

Encore ....

Ultimately 'wife' realized "size" matters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT wife story.

Worthless and Pathetic at best! Nothing erotic about this steaming pile. Oh, those who don't like negitive comments and get their panties in a bunch, Don't read them Asshole!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whore has her wants and she got them, but lost her soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%)! Bravissimo! This story is my cup of tea. Period. The wife is a keeper. Period.

This story has so far got 86 faves out of 132,239 views, which is 0.65 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

Her husband Dana's ultimate erotic fantasy is to share his wife with a well-endowed man. It was Dana who introduced wife-sharing as a role-play fantasy when they are making love; thereby he inadvertently (or intentionally?) opened the proverbial Pandora's box.

There is something wrong with people who shit-talked this story; tags for this story being "wife - first affair - big cock - screaming orgasm - husband out of town". On top of that, the story's brief description on member's pages reads, "Wife experiences a big cock with Husband's business partner."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an amazing, sexy, naughty story. I was so turned on reading this. You must tell your husband about it, it will surely thrust him into the most incredible sexual high he’s ever had.

You must also fuck his partner again, possibly with your husband listening down the phone ? And then maybe with him in another bedroom ? You could also record it with an iPhone or I pad and make him watch it later and finally you must make him watch you take this huge cock from a chair in the corner of the room!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Soon as hubby leaves she can get all the big cock she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great and very hot story!

Tell your Hubby about it and be sure to include all the hot details, but not until the next time you have an especially hot role playing session with him.

If all goes well, maybe you can have both of them at the same time in the future!

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Well done and exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unless there are many grammatical errors, i base my comments on the characters presented. I'm a bit bothered by this story because her husband trusted both of them and they (particularly she) cheated on him. So, while it was a wonderful experience for her - it was also wrong!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Part 2 will be the Big "D" after she tells him. Or the partner brags about it and the husband hears. Old plot but well written. Only the reality would suck unless they have an open marriage, and her not telling him, and with a close business partner puts paid to that. Adios, esposa vieja!

brn2vdobrn2vdo6 months ago

MORE of this story please

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs20 days ago

Pure BS! Men are notoriously territorial about their women, and I'd say less than 1% would want to see their woman w/ another or woman.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Another author who is either closeted or has a teeny weenie and penis envy. If he had a cock that is substantially bigger than others, he'd know it is generally a liability with women unless you are very careful. Of course, faggots fetishize big cocks, so this could be plausibly rewritten for the "Gay Male" category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous