Was Once Enough?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I felt him begin to tense up himself and when he finally came deep inside me I felt his fire explode into my womb. His orgasm seemed to go for an eternity with multiple ejections of his sperm filling my pussy. The fire of his seed filling me up caused one great and final orgasm for me as well as we rocked in the primordial sexual act of the ages.

Finally, he collapsed on me and just lay there attempting to catch his breath. He began to roll off me but I wrapped my legs around him so that he couldn't take his glorious cock away. The thought of not having it inside me filling me up was almost too much to contemplate. I knew that tomorrow I might feel some guilt about what had just occurred but right now, I never wanted it to end.

Later, as Chris lay beside me dozing, I began to take his semi-hard cock in my hands and coax it back to life. He was young and he was able to rise to the occasion. Before the night was over, He fucked me two more times. Each time filling me again with his seed and again causing me to experience multiple magnificent orgasms.

I will remember that night for as long as I live. I know I will have to tell Dana about that night sometime. For now, however, I want the memory as my personal and private experience. I find myself daydreaming about how wonderful it was over and over. Often, I have to stop in the middle of the day and go to my bedroom and fantasize that Chris's huge cock is buried deep inside me as I bring myself to orgasm after orgasm. Oh how glorious it was to be a slut for one day of my life.

The real question is "Is Once Enough?" That's another story.

12