All Comments on 'Was She Submissive?'

by passionatebbw

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Every woman's fantasy.....

I know we as women pride ourselves on being independent and self-sufficient, but there is something to be said about allowing a man to take over, to possess you. Very hot, very sexy! The ultimate fantasy. To let go of your fears, to trust someone implicitly, and know that they have been watching you and wanting you in secret, holding off on any advances till they can't take it anymore. All those months or maybe even years of waiting just explode all over your face. Well-written, gorgeous imagery. I want to read more from this author! She definetly knows what women want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Selfish Master

I would have thought that the proof would have been him showing her how easily he could control her body by making her have a shattering orgasm -- almost against her will. To be used and "put wet" would not give even the most submissive slave much to look forward to. And in retrospect might give them much to regret.

My master started by showing me how easily he could stir me and make me want to be his and come for him -- simply by his voice commands. I became enthralled and have been ever since.

MHK205MHK205about 13 years ago
Seductive and erotic

Great story! You have a natural and inviting way of putting yourself in the narrative and drawing the reader into your world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous