All Comments on 'Washing Machine Pt. 01'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't stop there.... please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what's the

What's this extreem fixation with needing anal sex or play in nearly any and every story. What happened to good old fashioned sex with none of this sewer behavior.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Some of us actually LIKE anal sex.

I can rationalize why some readers might find the concept of anal sex repugnant. Yes, your asshole is for expelling feces, but if it's clean, it's just another orifice. If you take the time to get your partner to relax enough to accept your fingers (and your cock) and you use a proper amount of lubricant, it can make even the tightest pussy seem loose. And it can be incredibly pleasurable for both of you.

Again, while I can rationalize why some readers consider anal sex distasteful, there's nothing "immoral" about it. And with some preparation, and simple precautions, there's nothing "unsafe" about it. And judging by the sheer volume of people who write about it, and who read about it, and who watch VIDEOS about it, it clearly does appeal to a significant demographic.

Incest might turn off a lot of people in concept, but it's got it's own category here. Same goes for gay sex, lesbian sex, interracial sex, group sex, and so on. So if it bothers some readers, avoid it. But what makes you think you can tell others they can't write about it?

Personally, I'd like to see the "TAGS FOR THIS STORY" at the beginning of a story, to have an idea of what's included in the story before "discovering" something I don't care to read. Unless or until that happens, bitching about something you don't like is just whining. If you're that phobic about it, skip to the end to read the TAGS before beginning a story, but whatever you choose to do, please, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey lady if your washing machine is a rockin then take out some of the clothes. Also buddy boy don't know the front from the back of a woman? That is inexperience or stupidity. Next time go by smell and not touch moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

A young lad with hot mom,sis and Auntie stays aroused and jo. Good to have auntie to help relieve pressure and teach guy

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
surprises for everyone

and that was a very long spin cycle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous