Washing Machine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers

"Oh god, Jake, your finger is amazing. Give Aunt Em a nice finger fuck in her ass!"

I pushed my finger deeper and the deeper I went, the louder her moans became. I hoped that no one was listening as her moans seemed so loud inside the confines of the room.

"Have you done this with a girl?"

"No Aunt Emma. This is my first time."

"Oh, let's teach you some more, shall we?"

My finger was lovingly imprisoned by her ass hole as I moved it in and out. She moved against me and we got into a rhythm.

I could only nod, wondering where this would end up. My hand was starting to ache. Her warm body and her hand on my cock were sending me to the moon and back. She moved her hand away and pulled my finger out of her ass.

"First let's kiss," she said, finding my mouth. Her lips covered mine and sucked them into her mouth. She pushed her tongue in and after a few teeth banging attempts; I was able to kiss her. Being kissed by her was an experience in itself although again I didn't have any way of comparing. But it was a hell of a first kiss for me. Her tongue was probing and wrestling with mine. Her lips were so soft and I ended up sucking and biting them. My cock was trapped between our tummies.

She then went to my neck and bit it slowly and licked it while pinching my nipple with one hand. She pushed me against the wall a little forcefully and bent over my nipple. I never knew they could be so sensitive and I was blown away when she bit mine. I had to push her away after a few seconds because the sensation was too much for my first time. She smiled and lifted my arm and licked my armpit. Again it was exquisite and she had to be pushed away because that became too sensitive too.

I reached down between us and lifted her t-shirt. I wanted those two melons. She moved back smiling as I saw them naked. They were so full and large that I had trouble handling them. They seemed to go all over the place when I tried to hold them. I bent to her nipple and sucked it. She moaned, pulling me to her telling me how well I sucked. I gave each of them a lot of attention until she pushed me away saying that they were becoming sensitive too.

I moved back up to kiss her full lips. She covered my mouth with hers as I moved to caress her tummy. It was so soft and smooth. I was surprised as I had hoped to find it hard and muscled due to her exercising and jogging. I moved even lower towards her pussy. It was completely shaved and my hands started to shake again. I didn't know what I should do.

"Just cup it with your hands and feel it first. Then push your middle finger into the slit. Just do what you feel like doing."

I nodded and cupped her mound. It was warm and wet and there was no hair. It was nicely waxed. It was absolutely dripping and slimy to my touch. I felt the outer lips that seemed like a lot of folds of skin. I found her slit with my middle finger and slid it between the lips moving my hand lower towards the end of the slit and back up again. She guided me on how she wanted to be rubbed. After a while, I found her clit and made sure the length of my finger rubbed against it, moving back and forth. I got the confidence to slowly push my finger into her pussy. It was wet and inviting. I pushed my finger inside, the folds of flesh gave way, parting deliciously, sucking me in. She groaned and her mouth found mine. She also found my cock and started rubbing it. We stood there with her pushing me against the wall while I fingered her. I remembered how she loved being fingered anally. I reached behind her and found her anus again. This time it was easier and she almost bit my tongue when I pushed my finger into her anus. You could say that she liked being fingered in both places at the same time.

She pulled out of my mouth for a moment to gasp.

"Oh god, Jake, you are so good. Are you sure this is your first time?"

"Yes Aunt Em, this is my first time," I murmured.

"Put two fingers in baby," she moaned.

I pulled one out and then pushed two of my fingers into her pussy while I fingered her anus. She was bucking harder now and I knew she was reaching her climax. Just as the thought occurred to me she shuddered gripping my cock fiercely and I stopped. She moaned in frustration.

"Don't stop baby, keep fucking me!"

I started to move faster and faster and she shuddered again. She was going wild now. She reached up with both hands and pushed my head down to her pussy. I started to kneel before her while trying not to pull my fingers out but she had other ideas. She turned around and presented her ass to me after making me pull out my fingers.

"Lick my ass hole and finger my pussy baby, please hurry!!"

I leaned closer as she spread her cheeks for me. I started to lick her ass hole and slid in two fingers into her wet pussy. She was going crazy. She made it easier for me by moving against my fingers and tongue. She moved for what seemed like ages, her gasps and moans becoming louder and louder and I had a hard time keeping up with her movements. She reached down and rubbed her clit while I fingered her pussy. Her ass was tight against my exploring tongue.

Then she turned around and faced me wanting me to lick her cunt. I started licking it hard and slid two fingers into her again. I also reached back and fingered her ass hole. It was difficult but I managed it.

Then the most amazing thing happened, she started cumming and it was not like the first two times. It slowly built up as her shuddering continued and then she had a huge rocking orgasm. She squirted in my face! I was drenched with her cum while she squirted a load of fluid in my face. I have seen this in videos, but up close and personal it was like standing in front of a bidet shower. I barely managed to get my body out of the way but I was soaked. She literally collapsed to the floor as her legs shook sending spasms along them. She held onto the washing machine gasping. I just knelt there covered in her fluid wondering what happened.

She turned around and looked at me half dazed.

"That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had, Jake. What did you do to me?"

"I don't know Aunt Em, I haven't seen anything like that before," I said which was actually not true. But porn didn't count in this context.

She finally got up, still in a daze and made me sit on the washing machine and started to suck my cock. She licked the sides first and the bit the skin at the top. I have a lot of foreskin and she bit the edge of it. It was so nice. Then she slid all of it into her mouth in one gulp and I was in heaven. She bit the base of my cock and sucked on it hard. I loved what she was doing to me. She pushed my cock against the roof of her mouth and the slid up and down. Her mouth felt so tight around it. She caressed my balls and made me slide off the machine pushing her fingers between my legs. I parted them allowing her to rub my anus. It was awesome to find her finger gently rub the opening. I was not going to last much longer.

"Oh Aunt Em, I am so close! I want to cum so hard!"

She kept sucking and I kept moving inside her mouth. I felt my orgasm approach and tried to pull out of her mouth but she wouldn't let me. I was half delirious from the sensations of her mouth and her finger and I couldn't care less. Then I felt it as it hit me like an express train. I kept shooting inside her mouth pumping her full of my cum. She didn't stop sucking me. She just kept on sucking me. My cum must have filled her mouth but she didn't stop until I screamed for her to stop as it was too sensitive. She stopped and I pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at me and opened her mouth. It was filled with cum and then with a slight smile she swallowed it all. Then she started to clean my cock of all cum and swallowing that too.

I was too far gone to react. I just stood there as she got up and hugged me. It was so nice to be cradled in the arms of a woman. She was oozing with love and kindness. We had gone on a journey together. I felt strangely fulfilled and this was way better than porn. She helped me clean up and the time under the shower seemed like a blur and I felt my cock harden again watching my aunt naked trying to get me to look presentable. As her hand went to my cock to massage it, I heard my sister's voice calling out. That galvanized us both into action and I managed to climb over the balcony just in time and get under the covers and pretend to wake as my sister came rushing into the room.

When she saw me in bed, she seemed perplexed and her eyebrows went up. I must have blushed too. She looked at me strangely but didn't say a word.

"Mom wants you dressed; she wants you to drive her to her friends place. Hurry up and get dressed."

I groaned and got up off the bed lazily looking at my sister in a new light. A few thoughts entered my head but I shook them off as they started to affect my blood pressure.

Continued...

gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers
12