All Comments on 'Watch Over Me'

by demure101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 10 years ago
Very real and warm

Lovely warm down to earth story. Pure joy to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I gave up on page 4, too wordy, too many punctuation errors, too many words missing from sentences, too many grammar mistakes, it was boring and took far too long to deal with something that should have only taken a sentence or two.

DawnJDawnJabout 10 years ago
Anonymous comments...

...that are negative always cause me to wonder what the commenter is afraid of. If he/she is so sure of the assessment of the work presented, why not show the face behind the words, so to speak? I'd love to see some work by this commenter, so I can learn at the feet of a master/mistress of erotic storytelling. After all, who wouldn't want to learn from someone such as this, eh? However, the fact that he/she chose to belittle another's work under the cloak of anonymity tells me his/her opinion isn't worth the price of the words he/she used to give it. 'Nuff said!

This was a tender story, well conceived, not hurried, the way so much in erotic storytelling is, not overflowing with grinding body parts and flowing juices. It's a love story between adults, not a mad rush to marathon sexual romps across a cum-soaked bed or up against a wall between horny children. There is a place for that kind of passion...and there is a place for stories like this. Well done! :)

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 10 years ago
GREAT!!!

A great story,filled with longing and passion,,,,thank you,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too..Formal?

The way things were worded it come across too formal and too forced.

As to the comment about posting anon, its doesn't matter what you think. The option is there and it's not your choice whether someone uses it or not. I have to use it b/c I can't sign in. Suck it up buttercup.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
lonely little people

Her: 15 years as a co-renter and didn't know much about her flat mate. An educated, professional, teacher with virtually no people skills. Who comes and goes so quietly she blends into the woodwork. With not enough money for an apartment rental on her own. When, eventually she slips away into her own flat she immediately falls into a sexual relationship of dynamic social proportions.

Him: A loner. English instructor who cannot communicate. His recovery is very slow, during which they have one somewhat satisfactory oral experience. But because he experiences a slight amount of pain they wait months before trying again when he can perform in the sexual Olympics.

btw: was the jealous husband ever prosecuted? If so, were there consequences for his actions?

hootrodhootrodover 9 years ago
fantastic

I'm sorry some peaple can't just enjoy. That they have to knock someone elses work I want to thank you for your storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But. There was one glaring omission. The unwarranted Brutal attack on "Mo" seemed to have gone completely unchallenged. In what world does a vicious assault go unanswered? At the least, criminal charges should have been filed, and later a civil lawsuit may have left the attacker penniless. And last, but certainly not least, "Mo's" nemesis may have met his demise on a dark, lonely street, late at night, maybe when there was no one else around. I mean, you know, accidents do happen. I'm not saying how the author should have made it happen, but there ought to have been some mention of the consequences toward the cuckolded husband for his brutal beating of Mo.

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

This was a beautiful love story.

Thank you.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous