Watch Over Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

"Mo! Why the fire?"

"I felt cold," he said by way of explanation.

"Okay. But --"

"I fetched the wood myself."

"So --" Then she broke into a wide smile, when she realised what that meant. "You did, and it didn't hurt? Oh Mo, how fantastic!" She took his hands and bent down and kissed him. "I'm so happy for you," she said. "It must be lovely to be without pain at last."

"Yes," Mo said. "It is. And now we can dispel the cold completely. "

He got up from his chair and put his arms around her. He looked into her eyes, and smiled, and she felt her knees go weak when it suddenly occurred to her that the last barrier there had been between them was down now, and that that was what he was trying to tell her.

"Sweetheart," he said, "shall we go upstairs?"

Anne nodded vehemently. Mo let go of her and closed the doors of the fireplace. "It'll be alright this way," he said with a smile. Then he held out his hand, and Anne took it. "Come," he said.

They walked up the stairs -- Mo wasn't up to running yet -- and went into the bedroom. It was almost dark outside, and Mo went over to the window to draw the curtains before he went up to Anne.

She smiled at him. "What would you like me to do, sir?" she said with a smile -- and then she clasped him in her arms to kiss him properly.

When she stopped for air, Mo said, "I want to undress you."

Anne held up her hands and nodded. "Hmmm," she said, smiling at Mo. "Please!"

"Thank you, sweetie," he said. He took his time, taking off each article of clothing as if to memorise it: her cardigan; her blouse; her skirt; her slip; and then he hooked his arms round her back, and kissed her hard while he unfastened her bra.

"Remember that first time?" he said. "I can't remember having ever felt so aroused before as just then."

He ran his hands over her belly up to her breasts. "They're more beautiful than ever," he said, "and I love to touch them."

Then he took the elastic of her panties between his thumbs and index fingers, and pulled them down slowly. He pushed them all the way to her feet, and then she stepped out of them. He put his hands on her buttocks, and pushed his nose into her pubic hair. "Mmmm, baby," he said, "I like your smell." He got up slowly, kissing her navel, belly, and breasts on the way up.

"What about your stockings?" he asked.

"You can roll them down," Anne said, "or you can leave them on."

Mo felt her thighs and stroked them appreciatively. "I'll leave them on this time," he said. "You look very sexy in them!"

"Okay," she said. "Now it's my turn."

"You're not fed up with it after all that time?" Mo said with a mischievous grin.

"Never," she said. "Come!"

She'd loved undressing Mo when he was ill; but now that he wasn't, and she took off his clothes for a different purpose, it was far more exciting, she thought. She told him so, and he nodded.

"Good!" he said smiling.

Anne wasn't too long, though -- she'd been waiting to make love to Mo for a long time, and now that she could she wasn't going to dawdle. When she had him naked, she put one arm round his neck to kiss him deeply, trying to taste his mouth and tongue, and she found his cock with the other hand. Not that she could have missed it -- Mo had been looking forward to this for a long time, and he was very much aroused.

Mo loved the feeling of Anne's naked body pressing into his, and her hand stroking his cock. He stroked her breasts and buttocks, and Anne let go of his neck for a moment. She took his hand from her bum and directed him to the spot between her legs that had been in need of his attentions for so long.

"I want you there!" she said before she went back to kissing him, holding the back of his head with her free hand.

"Good!" Mo said. He loved the warm, moist feeling of Anne's folds, and he found her clit. He was gentle enough not to make things uncomfortable for Anne -- fortunately not too much so, though, she thought.

And then it all was too much for her. "Mo, please," she said. "I want you inside!"

Mo grinned. He led her to the bed, and she lay down to give him time to come and lie down over her. "Take it easy," she whispered. "No sense in hurting yourself..."

"I'll bloody well hurt myself," he said, "if that's what it takes! Did I tell you you're beautiful?" he said. "You're more than that." He marvelled at her body. She had perfect breasts, he thought, and just the right belly and buttocks, and he loved the patch of pubic hair, and the shimmering red he could just make out between her labia.

Then he sank down into her, slowly, to adjust to the feeling. Anne saw the fire burning in his eyes and she knew he would be passionate enough once he'd found his -- and her -- bearings.

Mo wished he could describe what Anne's pussy felt like. He'd seen it described as velvet, but he thought that wasn't the right term, though he'd be hard pressed to find a better one. But when Anne put her arms around his back he gave in to his needs and forgot about words altogether. They found each other's tongues, and Anne wrapped her legs around the small of his back, forgetting she'd planned to be gentle with him.

"Please!" she said. "Give it to me hard!"

Mo was so aroused, and so much in need of Anne's loving, that he just lifted himself on his knees a little and plunged in and out of her sheath, hoping to reach her G-spot. He used one arm to hold himself up, and the other to fondle her breasts, while drinking deeply from her soft, sweet mouth.

Anne gave herself over completely. She held on to Mo as if he were a lifebuoy in a roaring storm, and she heard the blood in her ears, while she bucked against Mo's pelvis with every stroke he made. She looked into his eyes all the while, trying to see down into his soul, until she got so worked up that she had to close her eyes and simply hang on while her feelings washed over her in long, strong waves.

Mo had stopped fondling her breasts, and gripped one of her hands instead. He kept looking at Anne as her eyes seemed to roll away before she closed them -- he thought she looked more desirable than ever, and sexier, too. It seemed her pussy around his cock got wetter and wetter, and so hot he wouldn't wonder if there was steam rising from their union.

"Oh baby," he panted, "yes -- Anne -- please --" and he tried to sink even more deeply into Anne's soft, moist depths. "Oh yes -- oh yes -- baby --"

Anne tried to use her muscles to squeeze his cock, something his onetime girlfriend had never done, and he groaned deeply in acknowledgement. He moved in and out of her as fast as he could, and Anne felt his balls slapping against her buttocks. She freed her hand and reached down between them, putting her fingers around his cock and squeezing him lightly, while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Then she gripped him tightly, and rolled over. She pulled her knees up and sat up, looking down at Mo, and started riding him furiously. Her breasts bounced up and down, and she tried to rub her breasts into his chest for a moment. Then she sat up. Mo pushed his hips up into her as well as he could, and looked at Anne all covered in sweat, with her hair in a tangle and a beatific smile on her dear, sweet face, and at her pussy sinking down over his cock, and thought things couldn't ever be better.

When Anne grew tired she changed position just a little bit. Instead of bouncing up and down she now moved her bottom back and forth, which made an indescribable impression on Mo, who now could do nothing but lie back and enjoy. It felt as if he was slowly but surely pushed higher and higher, to the tops of joy and the heights of delight.

"Okay, baby?" she asked, breathing heavily and slowly.

Mo nodded. "Oh yes!" He stroked her thighs in their black stockings. "And for you?"

"So happy," she panted. "I'm... almost there. Do you think... you can... come with me?"

"Yes," Mo breathed.

"Okay," Anne said. "You finish it!"

She lay down on top of him and rolled over again, pulling him in deeply as she did so. Mo got the message, and lunged into her at a frantic pace, while she kept repeating, "Yes... please... please... please..." and bit his lips so hard she drew blood.

Mo was sweat all over, but he'd not felt so good for ages, and the idea of bringing his Anne to an orgasm was all that counted. It almost felt like a point of honour, and when she hissed, "Yes... yes... I'm coming!" his heart seemed too small. He loved feeling her pussy contract around his cock; the feeling was enough to send him straight over the brink.

Anne felt his seed fill her pussy in spurt after spurt, and Mo saw there were tears in her eyes. But she smiled at him brightly, and he beamed back at her.

"Okay, baby?" Anne asked again when she was finally able to speak.

Mo nodded and kissed her hard. Eventually he said, "Hmmmm, Anne! I would like some more, though. Care for an encore?"

Anne smiled. She took his cheeks between her hands, and kissed him tenderly.

"No pain or other troubles?" she asked.

"None whatsoever," Mo said. He still lay on top of her, and he felt himself stiffen when Anne rubbed her nipples against his chest. "I never thought anyone could be so happy," he added. "Or so lovely." He grinned at her and pinched her left nipple.

"Brute!" Anne said. "Don't hurt me! You'll have to kiss it to make it better."

She pouted, and he grinned at her, but he almost immediately followed her suggestion, and it wasn't long before he had Anne lying with her eyes closed, enjoying his tongue and hands on her breasts. She loved the feeling of his wet tongue on her, running circles around her nipples, and of his teeth grazing them.

When she didn't feel his tongue for a moment she wondered if he hadn't been serious about his encore -- but she gasped with surprise when she felt his mouth over her vulva. Would he really...?

He would. To her delight she felt his tongue run along her pussy, tasting her and nibbling at her labia. He slowly got her worked all up again, especially when he pushed his tongue into her pussy -- he must taste himself in me there, she thought -- before clamping his lips down on her clitoris. She pulled up her knees to allow him better access, and she ruffled his hair with one hand while rolling her nipples with the other, relishing Mo's attentions to the full.

In her mind's eye she saw his face for a moment the way it had looked on that fateful parents' night -- and she opened her eyes and slightly raised herself to look at him now. He must have noticed, for he stopped for a moment and raised his head to flash her a smile.

"Love you," he said. "Everything all right?"

"Love you too!"she said. "Please -- don't stop!"

Mo smiled again and bent down to her pussy. He thought it looked like coral in a cave -- beautiful, red, shining, and he loved her smell and taste. He went back to licking and sucking her. He pushed his tongue into her as deep as could get. It was some feeling, he thought, and he tried to touch as much of the walls of her vagina as he could.

Anne got the shivers when he did. Her nipples felt fantastically swollen. Oh, and now he went back to her hard nub and pushed a finger into her where his tongue had been. She groaned, lying almost floored. It had been well worth waiting for. She didn't expect Mo would be as gymnastic in bed as Mark has been -- but he was sweet and full of fire for her, and emotionally satisfying.

She realised how close she'd grown to him these last months. She stroked his hair and said,

"Hey, baby, come and kiss, me, please?"

Mo planted a little kiss on her venus' mound and came up for air. He hugged her close and kissed her deeply. Anne hugged him back almost fiercely, and she rubbed herself hard into his cock that got squashed between their bodies.

"Please, baby," she said. "Could we have that encore now?"

She opened her legs wide, and Mo put the tip of his cock between her swollen pussy lips. "Here goes, honey," he said. She welcomed him with all her nerve ends atingle -- Oh yes! yes, please -- and she held his shoulders so tightly he'd certainly have cried out if there'd been any discomfort left. Instead he grabbed her face between his hands and smashed his mouth onto hers, battling with her tongue and smiling, and feeling the tears in his eyes at the same time -- silly old fool, he thought to himself -- pushing deep, hard and sweet, feeling Anne's pubic bones press against his own.

He stopped kissing her for a moment to whisper some sweet nothings into her ear, and she smiled, feeling herself go warm all over. "My love!" she whispered back, and then they abandoned themselves again to the oldest rhythm of all. Anne tried to rub her body into every square inch of Mo's, and to squeeze his cock to pieces.

Mo put his hands under her ass cheeks and lifted them a little off the bed while getting up on his knees.

"Oh yes, baby -- go for it!"

Anne almost spat the words at him, and he plunged into her, giving her all he had, fiercely and passionately. Mo loved it; he'd had a very satisfying orgasm and now he could go on for hours, it seemed.

Anne used her hands on her nipples and clit, and suddenly Mo saw her eyes go dark as she contracted around his cock. He shifted gears a little to make her comfortable, and smiled at her. She opened her arms for him and he lay down on top of her again while she kissed him and nibbled his lower lip. He moved slowly in and out of her, without much pressure, and she smiled and slowly came down from her height again.

"That was nice," she said. "I'm back -- could we do doggy style now?

Mo rolled of her and got up on his knees and Anne got up on all fours. He looked at her sweet behind, with her pussy lips sticking out, and stroked her buttocks. "Ready?" he asked.

She turned her head and looked at him. "More than," she said.

Mo crawled between her legs and ran the tip of his cock up and down Anne's slit, getting the tip good and wet. Then he put it against her opening and pushed in. He waited a moment when he was in her completely, and then he held her hips as he forgot all he knew but the beautiful woman who was on her hands and knees before him, rocking her lovely bottom back and forth to meet his thrust, egging him on, panting and moaning, covered in sweat and sweet as could be. He fucked her hard, trying to make it as good for her as he could. Judging by Anne's noises he wasn't doing too badly, he thought.

Anne loved every moment of it -- this way somehow made it easier to concentrate on the sensation in and around her sex, and she noticed that Mo fucked her not only full of passion, but full of consideration, too. He was a real lover, she thought.

He stroked her back. "Hey, sweetie," he panted. "Love you so much." To his surprise it felt like he might have another orgasm any time soon, and he fell back to throaty noises.

Anne felt her arms give way, and she slumped down into the mattress. "Oh baby, so good!" she said. She squeezed his cock affectionately with her pussy -- and then she felt her next orgasm rolling in, like a wave in a Japanese print...

"I'm going to come again, baby," she said. "Are you ready yet?"

Mo grunted. "Ooohhh..." he panted, "almost there..." His strokes became more insistent. Anne's hand felt for his cock, and she put her fingers around him as he moved in and out of her. Then she came all of a sudden, moaning loudly, and dragging Mo on into his second orgasm.

When he'd spent all his come, he slipped out of her, and she lay down on her belly, entirely satisfied and feeling dead tired all of a sudden. Mo lay down beside her, and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much, sweetheart," he said. "Happy?"

She nodded, and found her face was full of tears. Mo noticed, but he didn't comment on it; instead he stroked her hair, and kissed her softly.

"You know," he kissed her again, "I'd love to marry you, darling. Will you?"

Anne put her arms around him and held him as if he were about to run off, and nodded hard. He touched her lips with his fingers, and then kissed her eyes, before kissing her lips, sweetly, this time, in a long, lingering kiss.

When they eventually broke it, he said, "Don't you think we should give a small party soon? Your friend Jenny, and the Aulds? They helped us a lot, after all."

Anne nodded. "Yes," she said. "Oh, yes!"

She'd promised Jenny, and she wouldn't mind a party. In fact, she thought she would love anything Mo suggested, especially when he wanted it with her. And now they had each other, she would work on it to make very certain that he would want to for a long, long time.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers