All Comments on 'Watching'

by Machu_Gamesmas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bearsladybearsladyabout 10 years ago

Nicely done. Hot scene with many other things hinted at. Would be interested to know how they got to this point...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CUCKOLD IN THE MAKING

Love to-be the husband and do clean-up on all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2.92

That's all one needs to know to pass this one by. One of nine that didn't even make 3 stars. Loving wives is turning into cuckerotica. ML

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
An explanation

of how they got there would help to allow us to be happy for her or not. If this is payback for Hubby's indiscretions, then great. If this it was a fantasy that they brought to life, then okay. If this was just a greedy sex-starved wife that wanted to spice up her own sex life with no concern for the husband, then yuck. It did not seem to be about humiliation, but when you leave detail vague to allow the reader to insert his own interpretation then you get strange takes on your story, and also strange comments like this one that I just wrote. A story is best when there is tension, a story line, and a sense of justice. Or this could just be a stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One impossiblilty

I didn't read your original submission so I don't have anything to add about that. I found it an arousing story-but there is one thing that cannot medically happen. The penis cannot enter the cervix, ever. The cervix is a tight muscle, tighter than the anus, with a miniscule opening (plugged with mucous) until it is dilated for childbirth. If a penis "could" penetrate it, it would tear it wide open and cause hemorrhaging, which would be an emergency. No one could tolerate this. When a story is realistic like yours is (people aren't swinging from the chandeliers or fucking aliens), a detail like that derails the whole thing.

Machu_GamesmasMachu_Gamesmasabout 10 years agoAuthor
Point taken

Thank you for that observation. Being new to writing, as well as attempting to keep it realistic, I am finding that I have a lot of mistakes in my stories. Comments, like the one above, allow me to write better, more realistic, scenes. Thank you for the input.

Machu

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her hubby took pictures

He used those in the divorce. He showed them to her family and friends. She was forced to leave the area as no one would have anything to do with the cheating slut. End of lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lays Potato Slits

Nobody can have it just once ... who wants to wager that hubby gets in a few licks next time??? Good writer - now become creatively erotic.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whore

Pimp husband finds a man for whorewife in another POS story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m not sure what has people upset about this story. It appears that the wife and husband mutually agreed on a threesome and agreed it wouldn’t happen again.

Yeah, it’s probably not the healthiest thing for a relationship, but then again, I’m not sure a dom/sub relationship is super mentally healthy either. It’s consenting adults agreeing to a one off event in which no one is being disrespected to treated with impunity. It doesn’t appear that there was manipulation or emotional blackmail, or coercion involved whatsoever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous