Watching Brandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payson
Payson
7 Followers

"Hello"

The voice on the other end was barely a whisper.

"Ms. Monroe? Are you all right? This is L.X.Diamond"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Diamond, I'm fine. Just a little sleepy. I'm glad you called."

As I asked Ms. Monroe if she had any trouble opening my document, Brandy started rock on her dildo.

"No. no. No trouble at all," she answered. Her voice was husky. I listened to her breath.

"Did you enjoy the story?" I asked.

She giggled. "I liked it a lot." A slight groan followed her response.

Brandy lifted her glass of wine. I heard a tinkle of crystal over the phone. Returned the glass, but set it on the edge of the desk. I heard the shatter of crystal.

My arousal threatened to race out of my control. I took a deep breath. "Did you like my heroine, Ms. Monroe? Could you relate to her? "

"I liked her, yes." Brandy kneaded her breasts as she pressed her clit against the dildo. Another breathy groan. "Do you know her, Mr. Diamond? Is she a friend of yours? I'd like to know more about her."

I started to tell her all about my Brandy.

As I spoke, Brandy rose and walked to the bed. She reclined her naked body. She opened a drawer at her nightstand and extracted a long black phallus.

I told her about Brandy's shaved pussy and all it symbolized. I told her about how men loved the feel of Brandy's smooth cunt against their thick, hungry lips. I told her about Brandy's lovers. I told her all about the things that excited Brandy. I described in vivid erotic detail the way that Brandy took all afternoon to please herself with her black dildo. The line of men Brandy fantasized waiting at the foot of her bed, waiting for their turn to taste Brandy's sweet nectar and to feel the hot wet velvet that lined her tight cunt. And as I spoke, Brandy pumped the dildo into her sex. Her back arched with urgent grace as the dildo touched upon an electric spot.

The voice on the other end of the line, spoke less. The breathing grew deeper. Groans and whimpers escaped, but she seemed to care less what I heard.

I spoke about Brandy's lesbian exploits. I described Brandy's group sex experiences. I explained the thrill of naked touch. I imparted the depth of sexual thrill that Brandy felt when her lover whispered "slut" and "whore" into her ear as he slipped a finger into her puckered ass. I described the fertile sexual ground that composed the landscape of Brandy's fantasies. The taboos. The need to be dominated. The desire to dominate. The dark and dangerous encounters.

Brandy's stomach contracted. Her mouth opened. She rolled over to her tummy and buried her face in her pillow. I watched the muscles of her buttocks contract, release, and contract again.

"Are you sure you're okay, Ms. Monroe?" I asked.

A spent and sleepy voice eventually answered, "Yes, Mr. Diamond. I'm fine. Just perfect."

"Do you have any other questions for me, Ms Monroe?"

"No. None at all. The story is perfect as it is."

"I'll be glad to write another. Don't hesitate to ask."

"That would be nice," I could hear the satisfied smile in her voice.

"Very well. Good night, Ms. Monroe."

"Good night, Mr. Diamond."

Brandy closed her phone and set it on her belly.

I visited Ms. Monroe in her office some time later. The room was decorated with University of Minnesota memorabilia and various photo's of the family back in St. Paul. We made small talk. Trade talk, mostly. All the while she spoke, a slim smile pointed to other thoughts she might be having. Perhaps my own slim smile betrayed me as well. We together to the hall. She asked if I was working on anything new. I said I was. She asked me to share it with her. I said I'd love to. I left for home, she returned to her office -each of protective of our own delicious secret.

Payson
Payson
7 Followers
12