All Comments on 'Watching Ch. 02'

by Ian Shergold

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Story is a bit dated but works the cliches very well.

This is 2016 and it was a nice twist to have Mr. Letch witness the rondez-vous. But anyone and everyone has a cameraphone these days. Hope this issue is addressed in pt.3. Good work overall. I thank the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a terrific story

just what you'd expect from the gifted author of The Sperm Donor. In that hot tale, mom's unable to have another child after her one son because of hubby's deficiencies. (Guess who's the potent young sperm donor?) In this new story it's 20 year old Peter who does the honors with his mom Margaret. The kid's fucked his mother before, but now she's having an attack of the guilts. But her boy won't be denied. Peter's smooching together with what he's got jumping around in his pants ("you're BIG!" his mother shouts in delight) change her tune, and he slides his fat young mommy-pleaser up the cunt of all his boyish dreams, the same cunt he came out of. What's fascinating is the reaction of the family friend Ritu. "Ritu's mind was numb. Peter and Mrs Michaelson were having SEX. A SON's PENIS was fully inside his very own MOTHER'S VAGINA!" And so Ritu has a convulsive orgasm of her own. See, even those who don't indulge in hot motherfucking are awed by the sight. Then a lightbulb goes on over her head and Ritu thinks of her own boy Vinod. Can he give her the same kind of thrilling out of this world incestuous fuck? You bet your ass, girl. Hey, Vinod, get ready, kid. Your mom's got a real big surprise for you, the biggest and best surprise of your life.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Watching

It's really a great day for Ritu.

I was lucky like her to watch a complete fucking of my friend with his daughter and it inspired me to have my own daughter.

From that day I started looking at my daughter in a different way, how stacked she is.

Two months later I succeed to have her in bed. When it was over she asked me that you must have got courage to have me only after seeing nandita with uncle which I had witnessed too. And I was waiting for you to have me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let Ritu join the fun...

A good followup would be the hot tryst as sonny takes Mom home to "take care of her". Maybe Mrs. Michaelson could invite Ritu along. Unable to constrain herself while watching the steamy Mom-Son encounter, Ritu could join in. Ritu's seduction of her own son would be icing on the cake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan Shergold@Ian Shergold
I have been a member since the early noughties and am an occasional contributor to the Stories section. Also in the past (using a different account) had great fun collaborating with the likes of Maid of Marvels, Sweetp4u, faith among others in the SRP Forum Section. Even afte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watching Previous Part
Watching Series Info