Watching Her Bloom - Some More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned stood at her ass and rubbed his gnarled, old hand across her rump. There was a sharp intake of breath from Di's mouth but then a gentle 'umm' and I think she knew. But she didn't say anything. Ned gently smacked the waiting ass on both cheeks and then Di suddenly spoke.

'Oh, that's nice, Sir. I like that big hand.......Can I have another one, please?' Ned looked at us and smiled and then he spanked Di's bottom a few more times, getting a little harder with each stroke.

'Ummm......ahhhhhh......oh Sir, that feels so warm on my bottom,......and so firm,' and her feet moved apart some more, more or less inviting Ned to feel her. His big hand ran down her ass and gently went between her legs and there was no doubt he was feeling her wetness. 'Ohhhhhh, God.......I'm a really naughty girl, aren't I?' but her ass wiggled as Ned's fingers played in her thong.

Di was making the most of this....she wanted this, there was no doubt, and I had openly started to rub my cock through my trousers. I was being cuckolded in my own front room, but it was the most exciting sexual experience I'd ever had in my life! Then, suddenly, Jimmy got up and joined Ned in the centre of the room. I was no longer in control but it didn't matter, and I just watched and waited. The two younger men, Tony and Jed, just stared at one another in their seats, grins all over their faces, but they were content just to keep watching for the moment.

Jimmy's hand joined Ned in caressing Di's bottom and more sighs of satisfaction emanated from her mouth. Ned smacked another half dozen strokes of his hand across her bottom and Di seemed to jump as the last one was a real thump with his fingers. Then, she gave up all pretence.

'God, oh my Goddddddd......I feel so hot, you naughty guys. My bottom is so stinging and I'm so......I'm so........I want some more kisses...please!!!' She began to push herself up from the chair, and Ned and Jimmy helped her to stand and turn round. Their arms quickly took control of her as I sat back in the armchair, supping more red wine. What could I say, what could I do? Nothing now, but I didn't care. As long as Di was enjoying it, then the world was her oyster!!

'Keep that blindfold in place, Diana' I called, and she made no attempt to remove it. It was more a warning to the men than anything else. Jimmy began to kiss her in earnest, his hands round her and on her red ass, squeezing her in, and Ned went behind her and ran his hands round onto her tummy. Then his hands went down to her thong and I could see Di open her legs wide once more. She was sandwiched but her mouth was working overtime as her tongue lashed at Jimmy's mouth with a vengeance.

With her legs open wide, Ned slid his fingers down onto the front of her little thong, and I saw him slip under it and begin to stroke. He was on her clit, if not inside her weeping cunt, and Di's body began to buck a little as the stroking was getting to her. Then, without warning, Tony and Jed rose from their seats and joined the other two.

It was difficult to get 4 eager men all round Di's body at once, but they were doing their best.

'Oh my God, you guys.....slow down, slow down......ummm...it feels so good.' Di obviously wanted to take her time and enjoy each moment. Tony's hands went straight to her breasts and began to maul them and then his hand went behind her to unclip the bra. That joined the other clothes on the floor and now Di was topless. Tony was able to get his face onto a big, firm tit that was just waiting for attention. Her body was being grabbed from all directions and I was being completely ignored now as I glugged my wine.

I didn't know whether to go and get the video camera, but I didn't want to miss anything, so I just released my cock from my trousers and began to stroke it gently.

And then Di's hands went to work on the front of any trousers she could get hold of. As Tony kissed and nibbled her hard nipple, Di's hand went to his trousers. She certainly knew who she had hold of! She rubbed the length of the 19 year old while hands played all over her, and then she went down onto her knees. All 4 men had to adjust their positions to keep hold of a piece of flesh, but Di just concentrated on unzipping Tony and getting out his cock.

'Oh my, young man. I knew this would be a fine specimen. Let me see if it feels good.' She got her fingers round the girth and then ran them up and down the length, sighing and licking her lips. Then she did it! As Tony's hand went to her hair, Di opened her mouth and she was taking this vibrant teenage cock into her throat. She began to suck and Tony began to ease her head back and forth. It had started and I wanted to see it all, so I had to control my cock so as not to spurt in all the excitement.

Tony was fucking her mouth with regular strokes but her kneeling body now presented more opportunities. Jimmy went to her rear and eased her body backwards so that her back arched and her stunning ass jutted right into the air. Spanking had been forgotten as Jimmy slid the thong off her ass and down to her ankles. Then he pulled it right off. Di was totally naked now, apart from her shoes.

All 4 men were kneeling next to Diana now, Tony fucking her mouth and Jimmy moving her knees apart so he could shuffle up between them to her open cunt. His cock was out and he was pointing it at the honey pot of that soaking vagina. Jed was one side and Ned was the other and they were both stroking and pulling at the glorious breasts that were hanging down from the shapely body. Di had hold of Tony's cock as she sucked hard on it, and then she felt Jimmy push into her.

'Ummmm...oh my God.....oh, that feels good, so good!' she moaned, before sliding her mouth over the cock again. Jimmy was in her, and he grabbed her hips and began pulling into her and then relaxing, and then pulling into her again as he began to fuck my wife.

It was the first time I had ever seen her being fucked by another man, and it didn't really matter how I felt...it was happening, here and now! Di was obviously enjoying it, enjoying having four men lust over her and abuse her in front of me and, of course, I would rather it happen in my presence than in secret. Perhaps it was this that gave her the biggest kick.......teasing and giving her body up to other men while I watched....I hoped so! But now was not the time to theorise......now was the time to enjoy. I took another swig of wine and kept my eyes glued to the centre of the room.....and my hand on my cock!

Jimmy was really thrusting into her now, harder and harder, and faster and faster, and her body lurched forward with each thrust. Tony had to hold onto her head as he continued to fuck her mouth, and the two pulling on her breasts were really enjoying her mounds of flesh and the thick, long nipples. Jimmy wasn't going to last too long, I could tell from his grunting, and very soon he pulled sharply from her body and his cock fired his cumm all across Di's ass and lower back.

She seemed to squeal a little as the hot cumm splashed onto her skin, and Jimmy looked knackered and exhausted and slowly rose from his knees and made his way back to the sofa. Still Tony held the blonde hair and fucked Di's mouth and now she was opening her mouth wider and letting him go deeper into her throat. Jed moved quickly behind her body and took over where Jimmy had been. Jed's cock was much younger, more virile but the excitement may have got to him.

He slid into her body and Di stopped sucking for a moment.

'Jesus, you guys....this is good.....that feels really hot inside me again.....oh just.....just...just do me some more, please!' she moaned, but Tony held her head, not letting her suck at the moment. 'Just do what, you sexy, blonde bitch? What is it that you want more of? Go on, say it!' Di just blurted it out...she was too far gone now!

'I want fucking. I want really fucking. I want to cummm......I want to cumm in the worst way! Please, just fuck me hard!' Tony grinned and pushed his thick cock back into Di's throat. To hear her talk to complete strangers in such lurid language was another first, and my cock was getting more and more solid and ready with each erotic event. Jed gripped her bucking hips and lunged harshly into her waiting cunt. God, did he slice into her body. She quickly let the cock out from her mouth once more.

'Ahhhhhhhh....oh my God.....hu, hu, hu,' and she was gasping for breath. 'Oh yes, just like that....harder, harder...ummm,' and Jed carried on and Di took the cock back into her mouth.

The two young men were now controlling her body, fucking both ends of her, and her groaning was becoming louder even though her mouth was full of cock. I don't know what sexual experiences Di had enjoyed in her life in the States, but I had never seen anything like it, and I had never seen her enjoy such an experience before. She seemed to be joyfully accepting anything that was being done to her.

Ned, the other fisherman, was still enjoying her big tits with his hands but he now came round by Tony and indicated that he wanted some cock-sucking. He knelt by the side of Tony, wagging his hard cock, and moving nearer to Di. As Tony slipped out, Di grabbed his wet cock with her hand and gently rubbed the skin up and down as Ned pushed his rampant cock against her mouth.

'Oh my God.....this is....this is......ummmm,' and she opened her mouth again to take Ned between her lips. Di was now stroking Tony's huge weapon and was also having her mouth fucked again by Ned. At her rear, Jed was lunging effortlessly into Di's cunt and all the movements were now going in unison, her hips easing back and forth and her mouth keeping Ned occupied as she clamped her lips round him.

Then, almost the unthinkable! As I watched my gorgeous wife get more and more carried away, I saw her gently pull Tony's cock closer towards her and invite him to slide it between her lips. And this was while Ned still had his cock occupied in her mouth. Di wanted two cocks to suck at the same time!

There was some gentle adjusting and shuffling, but eventually, the two men were able to stretch her lips and slide their cocks into her mouth, alongside one another! God, what a sight! Di was holding them both as best she could while her other arm was holding her up and preventing her falling to the floor. Then her mouth was really being fucked, and I could see her cheeks expanding as first one, then the other cock pushed her mouth into all sorts of shapes.

Jed still ploughed into her body from behind, occasionally grabbing a hanging tit and pulling on the nipple, but Di seemed to be in no pain now. She was frantic, she was delirious and, I hope, she was being satisfied. Did I want to join in and fuck her? Well, yes and no! I wanted some release but this was an experience never likely to be repeated, and I could see everything my wife was experiencing, and I was just enjoying the show. I knew she was in seventh heaven with these four men, so why spoil it by having your husband come in and take part? There would be years more to enjoy Diana. I continued watching.

Maybe it was the sight of Di sucking two cocks, but Jed suddenly started bucking and speeding up and groaning. He gripped her hips more tightly and then suddenly stopped and just jerked his body against her ass a few times. He was firing his young seed right into her body, and gradually his torso started to lean over her back in exhaustion and then he was finished. His eyes closed for a moment and then Jed withdrew and almost collapsed on the floor. Di had knocked the energy (and sap) out of a second man.

On seeing this, Tony seemed to take control. He slipped his cock from Di's mouth, and Ned was forced to do the same. Then Tony slowly helped Di to her feet and led her to the dining chair again, with Ned right behind. She looked glorious, completely naked, and I could see the juices glistening between her legs.

At the chair, Tony gently laid her forward over the chair again, legs behind and head and arms over the front, and then Di spoke.

'No more spanking.....ummm.....I just want fucking properly....I want really fucking some more...oh God....I'm so horny!' Tony and Ned just caressed her body as it lay prone on the chair, and we could all admire the sexy, begging flesh in all its glory.

Tony went behind her and, immediately, Di moved her feet wide apart, knowing full well what she was about to receive. Ned just fell into the plan and went to the front of the chair and offered his cock to her mouth again. Di grabbed it with one of her hands.

'Oh my God, ...oh yes, yes please! Just do it....do it hard, big boys!'

Tony went between her legs at the rear and easily found her soaking cunt with his rampant cock, and then Di had two cocks inside her once more. The rhythm was slow but firm and then it speeded up. Tony was pushing hard as far as he could go, and Ned was holding her head and trying to stuff all of his cock into her throat. There was more grunting and sighing and groaning, and Di's body was being shaken from back to front. It caused her to call out once more.

'Ohhhh...that's beautiful, baby. This cock is stretching my lil' pussy really wide, and I can feel it......I can feel it going......oh Goddddd! Yes..yes, harder, harder!' She grabbed Ned's cock with her hand again and stuffed it into her mouth and went back to sucking and licking and gobbling.

Tony, the tallest and strongest of the 4, pummelled his cock like a lethal weapon into her little body but she just backed onto him with each stroke and there was a wonderful slap each time their bodies met.

Then, suddenly, Tony grabbed her thighs and picked her body up and held her legs apart, either side of his lunging cock. Her top was still across the chair, sucking Ned, but Tony had her legs and waist between his strong arms and he was still fucking her. God, what a sight! I thought I had seen it all, but to see Di's sexy body being held up while a 19 year old teenager fucked her from behind and another cock fucked her mouth, seemed to top it all.

Finally, Ned held her blonde hair more tightly and rubbed his cock frantically for a few strokes. He was there, and groaned one final groan before he slipped his cock from her mouth and held it close to her face. The well built fisherman suddenly spurted, and it splashed all over Di's face, her blindfold, her hair and her cheeks, and trickled down her chin. She didn't utter a word but put both hands down onto the chair and concentrated on the way her body was being ravaged from behind.

With her mouth now free, she started to encourage Tony...or was it plead for more?

We all watched the two of them fuck like demented rabbits, Tony holding her body over the chair, and lunging in as fast as he could manage it.

'Yes...yes...oh Christ....you're getting me there, lover boy. You're.......oh Jeeeezzz....just a bit more...pleeeease.' There was no respite from Tony, his cock slicing back and forth, back and forth, but I could see that Diana was rapidly approaching that glorious moment.

'Yeeeeeeees, Christ, baby....that's it....yes...that's it.....I'm, I'm...cummmmmmmmmming!' She stopped moaning then, and her body seemed to freeze as Tony lunged in for a few more strokes. Then he, too, ceased moving, held Di's legs in a vice-like grip, and I could see his body convulsing and shaking as he pumped his semen deep inside her. They were locked together, each enjoying that sexual pinnacle when nothing else matters. The orgasm was twisting around every nerve in Di's body, and her head and hands hung limply down towards the seat of the chair.

I had cum ages ago but I had tried to hide it from the others as I watched the finale. Tony eased Di's legs back onto the floor where she just shivered and stood motionless for a few minutes, breathing heavily. Tony went back to his seat and I just looked at my wife.

She looked limp, exhausted, well fucked.....and suddenly vulnerable. I moved over to her and gently helped her to a standing position. I put my arm around her naked body and whispered, 'Come on, beautiful. Let's move to the hall.' I led her out of the room and closed the door, and then I removed her blindfold and looked into her eyes. The dried cum still lay on her face, but she looked into my eyes and we kissed gently.

'I think you deserve a nice, hot shower, Di. Do you feel OK?' She kissed my lips again and asked,

'I feel shattered, lover boy....and sore! Will you come and wash my back for me? Was I a good girl for you?' she smiled.

'Let me see the guests out, and then I'll come and wash your back and tell you just what a good girl you were!'

I watched her go up the stairs to the bathroom, and then I quickly hinted to the four guests that it was time to go. They coyly, and with some embarrassment, made themselves decent and I showed them out of the front door. There was thick snow on the ground and it was bitterly cold.

I thought 'that's a small price you've got to pay for enjoying my wife.'

Jimmy shouted,

'See you at the pub next week, then!' What a fuckin' cheek!!!!