All Comments on 'Watching Her Go Ch. 01'

by magiconnecticut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 17 years ago
Very erotic

I enjoyed your story and the way you worked in the wet part toward the end and look forward to your development of this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent start. . . .

. . .very well written and highly erotic, with good pacing. I look forward to future installments.

seat542seat542almost 17 years ago
You have captured it

Great Story...I too love the fluids of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes!!!

Oh my fucking god, what a hot story. This is piss sex at its best: Hot beyond belief, very very wet (the description of her filling the sink sent me right over the edge), and with characters fully caught up in the gushing passion of the moment. I've been lucky enough to have experienced this a few times myself, but very seldom, since the (sadly few) stories of the great, long-lost Guy PeeWriter at the Sprinklesgold site, have I seen that passion caught so well in words. Long may you write, sir, and may your characters always have full bladders aching for mutual release.

pudge35pudge35over 15 years ago
Perfect

What a great series of stories. I loved every single one of them. Thank you.

cheapthrillscheapthrillsover 15 years ago
Great peeing/uring storey!

This was a really well written storey, teh pace was (to my eye at least) just right, not too slow to get going, but with a good amoutn of build up. And the peeing/urine was ideally taken into the storey, more like this please! cheers.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Unexpected Pleasure

I just found this story, but I already see there are sequels to it. I guess I must read them to find out how far it goes. I needed a good piss story. I enjoy watching a woman piss too.

litereader54litereader54over 11 years ago
GREAT Read

Wow. I'm VERY imperssed. A pee story AND it is well written. Thank you for being literate and writing about one of my favorite fetishes minus the degredation that so many pee stories involve. Keep up the good work. I'm going to read the rest of the series - Rick

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 10 years ago
Totally Hot!

I really enjoyed the first chapter and I am looking forward to be rest of the story.

Tom599Tom5997 months ago

Loved it have many times seen a woman piss and licked her clean its beautiful

Seen my sister a few times

Been pissed upon it is so sexy makes me so horney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i thought it was great! i used to climb up into the ceiling of a Men's public bathroom and crawl over to the Woman's side and wait for a young girl to go piss! It used to turn me on! I so wanted for a girl to masturbate while she was in there, but alas and alack, no body ever did!~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous