All Comments on 'Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 06'

by ktriniii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MunchDKMunchDKalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Is there any chance you will continue this series? I started out by reading your latest story, but this series is wonderful too.

My only criticism is that it focuses too much on anal, something I never learned to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. I hope you finish this. I'd love to see the wife finally embrace her own sluttishness and her husband's voyeur streak. Sex outside would be a nice addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have seen my wife bent over, her dress lifted, a cock moving back and forward, in and out of her stretched 64 year old anus. I heard her moans, cries, the guy anally fucking her did not know I was her husband. let me say it was one of the most erotic sights I have seen.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
This ends in the best moment

Why?

I was enjoying the adventures of this "conservative wife" like her husband says. Hahahaha!

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
unfortunately the author

stopped to continue this really arousing development of a wife

Jimster20Jimster20almost 4 years ago
Where is the rest

Just came across this amazing story. Are you going to finish the rest or is posted somewhere else. Would to read the rest

MrBeck2004MrBeck2004over 3 years ago

I'm late to the story, but like the series. It is fast paced and there is good sexual tension. A couple of comments, we don't need to know Michelle has A cup tits. You mention it every time. We get the point. 8-inch stiletto heels and walking all around town? Seriously, have you ever seen someone in heels that high try to walk? And I know the fantasies always go for big cock, but a conservative suburban housewife isn't taking 9 inches up her ass that easily. Constructive criticism, love the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love watching my wife bend over and open her legs for other men giving them complete access to her sex. Watching another mans erect cock dissappear into her is a huge turn on for me seeing her enjoy intercourse and tell him to to cum inside her is amazing. This scenario where a crowd of people watch her is something i would love to see but with more than one guy having intercourse with her once one has given her his semen another takes her until she has had enough and returns over to me. This would be one of my biggest fantasys come true and i hope one day she will agree to it. Up until now it has been only one man taking her while i watch but multiple men with not only me watching but an audience as well is so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, watching your wife being buggered is so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous