Watching Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

He zipped up his pants and was red-faced.

"I don't want you to report my behavior so what can I do to help you Michaela?"

He was good to his word and offered to elevate my responsibilities.

"But what I need is better, or more normal hours Dan. The extra money will be good too."

He suggested he could make that happen.

"So you will have a few more hours, maybe to full-time and a increased pay rate."

The next week I was put on the day shift with an eighty-dollar a week increase. The adjusted pay was nearly as good as the department store.

A month later Dan noticed that my work production had increased and he moved me to the accounting office where I would work along side three other women. I was the youngest but the other three were all around thirty years old and they quickly became my girlfriends and advisers.

When I receive my next paycheck it was nearly two hundred dollars more than my initial check. I decided to speak with Dan. I felt somewhat guilty.

"No Michaela you have earned this position and the raise. The quality of your education is better than most of the girls we hire. I could see you within a year or two running that department. Listening and studying while you were in school created this opportunity for you, not my error in judgment."

The best thing was that I was no longer on the retail floor and didn't have customers grabbing my butt or worse. The hours allowed a normal schedule but in the evenings I was lonely. I spent my time furthering my french language skills that I was good at in high school. The DVD course was relatively easy to follow.

One Thursday afternoon the girl ahead of me in accounting asked me to go out with her to a bar after work on Friday. Tony had emigrated from Canada and spoke a bit of french. We would practice the language sometimes when we were alone at the office.

"Just bring a better dress and we'll change in the locker room."

I had worn a dress most days now that I wasn't on the floor.

Can I go out dressed in this Tony?"

She looked at me.

"Ahh, maybe something a little more sexy Michaela."

Arriving to change the next evening after my shift I was a few minutes behind Tony. I was surprised when I walked in and saw her. The difference in her appearance may have been all makeup but I got a little stiff looking at her.

"You look so glamorous Tony."

Her long hair! I had never seen her this way since she worn it up at work.

"I know, the hair. I started wearing it up to stop the harassment out on the floor. The customers, even some of the women shoppers were hitting on me."

Ten minutes later she had done my face and I was completely surprised by the results.

"I have never felt so beautiful Tony!"

We drove to the bar and Tony explained.

"I studied at a beauty academy for a few months but I couldn't cut hair worth a damn. Thanks to my math skills there was an alternative."

The Happy Hour was just getting crowded when we arrived and the Bouncer waved us passed without a cover charge. I followed Tony across the darken dance floor. She stopped at a table and looked around.

"I don't see Cathy yet. She'll find us, no worries."

I moment later Tony stopped a waitress and ordered us a drink.

"Wine or beer Michaela?"

The girl smiled and stepped closer.

"I like that name, I'm Suzanne by the way."

The woman was hitting on me!

I glanced at Tony who looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Suz, I forgot to introduce you."

As Suzanne left to get the drinks Tony moved closer and whispered.

"She and I got together about a six months ago. She fucked me silly!"

I tried to restrain my grin as I considered what Tony had said. I hadn't picked up on Tony's sexual preference for girls.

I wondered now if she was trying to seduce me then she said, "I've been with both men and women on and off for the passed two years Michaela. We work together and therefore we shouldn't become involved okay? Besides you're probably not into girls."

I smiled and didn't reply immediately.

"Thanks for sharing with me. Your honesty is why we're becoming friends and I need some of both."

Suzanne came over carrying the tray of drinks.

"Michaela's is special just as she is," and after she placed Tony's down she whirled about and kissed my cheek.

"I can't wait to fill your next order sweetie," Suzanne said as she ran her finger along my exposed leg as she walked to the next table.

Tony told me that this wasn't a lesbian bar but a true gay friendly establishment.

"Suzanne likes more submissive chicks. You might have fun with her."

I wondered if I was that obviously passive.

"How can you tell that I'm submissive?"

She told me that it was okay to be queer for girls and that most of her friends could be described as acquiescent at sometime.

"I like girls Michaela and I sometimes end up with a woman who pushes my buttons. I'll crawl to her, or anything to get into her bed. The right girl can get me to do whatsoever she wants. I love to play games too."

Each time she could Suzanne came over to our spot.

"So Tony, have I got a shot with your new friend? Will I be giving her a ride tonight?"

Tony pulled her into a whisper as Suzanne looked at me, "Really?"

Then Suzanne came close, took my hands into hers and placed them on her breasts.

"Kiss me Michaela"

I did and she opened her mouth as I did and her tongue played with mine. Our kiss was quite passionate. I released slightly into my panty.

As our lips parted her hand touched the inside of my thigh but didn't probe any further.

"I get off at one tonight. Please hang for me Okay?"

I was breathing heavily. One more kiss like that and I would blow into my thong. Her lips were so exquisite moving across mine. The kiss was so sensual. The girls I had petted with back in high school never caused me to loose it like Suzanne had just now.

I demurely smiled and Tony giggled, "I think she'll be waiting Suz."

A few minutes after nine Tony's friend Cathy arrived. Her smile was so beautiful. I was attracted to her immediately but she had a man with her.

"This is George. He works near me and we're friends."

George was checking out Tony. I saw him look at her large bust and wished the hormones had helped me develop a larger chest. My near b-cup breasts were perfect most of the time but seeing him lusting made me envious of Tony's breasts.

After Suzanne brought my third glass of wine I saw a guy looking directly at me. A few minutes later the tall brown skinned man walked over and asked me to dance.

Tony saw me considering a rejection but spoke, "Michaela go on. What's your name big boy?"

He was a bit startled, "Ah, what, oh I'm Keith miss. Michaela is a beautiful name."

I am quite small for a transfemme at barely sixty-five inches tall and under a hundred and twenty pounds. Keith was huge standing next me even with me in three-inch heels. He extended his powerful hand and gently moved me into the crowd on the dance floor. After three different songs I asked Keith if we could pause.

"I need a rest too Michaela. What white wine were you drinking?"

We moved to a table opposite the girls and as he stepped away for the drinks I looked across and saw Tony wink at me. I hadn't seen Suzanne in twenty minutes and was still swooning from her flirting. I looked over the crowd and the scene. There was a lot going on. I saw Cathy standing nearby talking with two girls who were clearly overdressed. She had her hand on the shorter girls bottom and a moment later I watched her kiss the woman.

I hadn't expected to meet Tony's friends. She didn't speak of them but I was glad to see Cathy with this girl necking. My own sexuality was unsettled though a man and a woman were after me tonight. I hadn't ever had sex with a girl before starting the hormones and now I sensed something as I watched the women kissing.

Keith came back with two glasses of wine.

"I liked your selection and got a glass of it for myself as well," he sipped the wine.

"Refreshing after the dancing!"

I listened to Keith talk. He was attractive but I was new to this. I wondered if I could sleep with a man. He was big and powerful and I had felt his penis when we were close. Realizing that I had caused his excitement made me smile.

"What?" he said when he saw my grin.

"Nothing, it's just fun to be here tonight."

Back home the boys had mistreated and insulted me but Keith was treating me like a lady. I wasn't planning to sleep with anyone so I decided to keep my gender history to myself. I liked having this big strong man nearby though. His attention made me feel sexy but my thong was damp due to Suzanne's kisses.

"I love really feminine girls Michaela. You've attracted me by your subtle manner and smile."

An hour later I realized I hadn't eaten and decided to ask Tony if we should be leaving. When Keith went to the restroom I walked over to her.

"I think we should get some food. He likes you?"

I shifted about on my sore feet.

"I think so but I'm tried and he isn't going to get into my panties tonight."

Cathy finally approached our table and Tony introduced us. Cathy was tall and in heels she almost was Keith's height. Her dress wasn't revealing but it expressed her narrow waist and perfect breasts. This woman knew how to present herself. I was more than a little jealous of her long blonde hair. When her girlfriend approached Cathy kissed her and I squirmed as my body responded.

Tony told her we might be heading home.

"Michaela's first night out has been interesting. Suzanne is after her as is a beautiful brown guy."

Cathy then moved beside my stool.

"This evening was too short Michaela. I too like girls and boys. Tony will find a way to get you out again soon I hope."

She moved to the dance floor with the short girl tight beside her.

"Cathy will get that one home tonight and teach her a thing or two."

I wondered what Tony meant by this.

Then she looked at me.

"What about Suzanne?"

I looked across the floor and saw her talking with a guy with long hair in a ponytail seated at the Bar.

"How do I politely ask for a rain check?"

Keith came back and saw that I had moved. He came over to the table.

"I could get something to eat girls. Can I buy you a simple dinner? There's a Diner down the street."

Tony answered for us.

"Only if we drive. You're thinking of the Talk Diner right? My feet need a rest and though it's only a few blocks let's drive Keith."

As we approached the door Suzanne came to my side and palmed me her card.

"Sometime real soon honey okay?"

After dinner Keith gave me his number too. I was so new to this I almost forgot that I should reciprocate. I liked him but wanted to go slow. Having a man be nice to me was surprising but I was withholding something and I was unsure how to go about explaining my history. I was simply happy to be out without being insulted.

"I'm sorry, mine is 533-6861 Keith. Thank you for the dinner."

Back in Tony's car she asked about the evening, "Well does he get you excited?"

I sensed she had more on her mind and I resisted sharing. Three things had occurred that caused me excitement. Suzanne causing me to nearly climax with her tongue, watching Cathy making out with the short blond girl and Keith's stiff penis rubbing against my thigh.

I bit my lip.

"Well he's a good looking man. I had never considered that a black man would find me attractive, you know?"

She smiled, "Why the hell not? You're a beauty and tonight's makeup made you look sexy Michaela."

I smiled back and said, "You know for the first time I actually felt sexy Tony."

As she drove back to the store we talked of next weekend. She had a Saturday shift tomorrow.

"I want to take you to another place next Friday. It's more up my alley and we'll need to be a bit more dressed. After work we'll get some take-out and then dress to the Club okay?"

The following week was pretty typical. I had been working and living away for six weeks and every other night mom would call. I had also spoken with Keith. He had asked me out but I suggested the following week, maybe on a Thursday evening.

"I'd like to take you to a dinner place I like Michaela. Actually that is better, the following Thursday. Ten days okay? I have to go out of town next weekend to see my mother."

I had made a date!

On Wednesday Tony asked about what I would wear to the club. Anticipating the Friday evening I had been shopping and found a sexy club dress. I showed her a picture from my phone.

"Perfect! You'll make an impression in that babe."

I had bought some silver sandal heels as well.

"Are these too much?" The heel was nearly four inches.

Tony just smiled.

"I'll help with your hair too Michaela."

"I thought you didn't do hair?"

She frowned, "I learned a few things at the Academy!"

At Tony's apartment we each showered. She had a two bedroom with a second bath as well. I discretely tucked my small penis and testes in the thong and pulled the sexy nude sheer pantyhose up over my hips. I heard a soft tap on the door.

"Let's do your hair Michaela."

Thirty minutes later I saw a girl looking back from the reflection.

"Wow. Tony you're amazing for a dropout!"

In her Jetta we drove the few miles to the Club.

"Don't be surprised by the number of women you will see here. It's a good mix of queer and straight and others. The music is amazing and we're dressed for a ball."

In the parking lot she stopped me.

"I've got you something. It will let you control this evenings rituals."

It was a silver neck choker. She positioned it and clicked the catch.

"There will be a lot of girls after you Michaela. This will restrict the intensity of their come-ons. It indicates that you are 'taken' though we both know you are not okay?"

I nodded my understanding and with the silver necklace clip into place and matching my tall heels we strode to the door. Tony handed the female bouncer two twenties. The bouncer smirked as Tony took my hand and led me through the doors.

My eyes adjusted to the darken space. A mirrored ball spun and the music was loud. I saw hundreds of women in the large room. There were some men too. No one seemed to pause as we entered and Tony kept me close as we moved to a booth. I saw Cathy and she had the short girl by her side from last Friday though her hair was now quite dark. I was self-conscious about these tall heels. When we were standing at her table I saw Cathy notice my necklace. She smiled at Tony and turned to kiss the girl beside her.

As I looked about I saw that there were groups of men but they seemed to favor each other. There were a few mixed couples; at least I'd assumed them to be.

Cathy stepped away and when she returned she sat beside me.

"I like your dress Michaela. Actually I noticed the choker but we both know you want to be with me."

I was close to her as I felt her hand on my thigh.

"Hey Cat remember she came with me okay?" Tony frowned slightly.

Cathy pushed against my hip.

"Tonight I will tease you Michaela. I want to make your little cunny hunger for my tongue." She turned my face and kissed me intimately.

"That will keep you focused," she said.

She stood and moved next to the short girl pulling her to stand. I was dumbfounded. Why I hadn't told her to 'stay back' I'll never know.

Tony smiled and reached to take my hand. I was flustered by Cathy and she tried to calm me.

Just then Cathy came back with Monica.

"Watch Michaela. I will play with Monica as we dance," she glanced at the short girl who seemed ready to cry. I watched as the two started to dance.

There were several other couples dancing provocatively but Cathy had seen my lust and she had felt my tongue respond. I was tense watching her move about and then I saw her as she lifted Monica's the dress exposing her nakedness.

Tony moved closer.

"She told me she would get your attention tonight but I didn't think this would be how."

The two danced quite near our table and Cathy was kissing her lover as it appeared that she was rubbing the girl's pussy beneath her dress. I was taken aback seeing several other couples nearly copulating on the dance floor nearby.

Tony was still close and whispered to me, "I told you I wouldn't violate our trust but you're a very sexy girl Michaela and I'd be lying to say I wasn't attracted to you."

We both looked into each other's eyes. I didn't want her to misread me so I said, "I appreciate your attention and help Tony but I'm not into you. Please understand."

She reached and hugged me.

"That's the way it will be," Tony sighed.

"Cathy will get another girlfriend from me." She smiled and taking my right hand kissed it softly.

After her brief attempt she told me about how she had slept with the short girl, Monica, some weeks earlier.

"Cathy seduced Monica much like she is doing to you."

I looked at Monica who seemed entrance just then.

"She made her dye her hair for god sake. Cathy is a great lover of women but she can be too much."

We watched the dancers and talked for twenty minutes.

Cathy came to the table and extended her hand, "Come with me Michaela."

I looked her up and down. She was wearing quite tall nude toned heels. I worried if I could dance in my own heels. To be spinning and dancing in them would be a challenge. Her dress had a flowing but short hem with a deep plunge neckline; I didn't see a bra as I studied her breasts. I wanted to be with her. Her long hair was up in a knot but still extended down her back. I smiled at her as I took in the details of her sexy body. I was aroused as she pulled my hand and we kissed again.

"I'm glad you want me Michaela. There are others who want to take you home. I will be less overt with you since we have only started to play but I think you will be mine soon."

Once on the dance floor I saw many other couples passionately dancing. Cathy was leading me and she looked wonderful. This woman wanted me and I felt special.

"Dancing with a beautiful girl gets me so hot," she said as she moved close and kissed me with her body against mine.

Another couple moved too near and bumped into Cathy causing her to almost fall. Somehow between the four of us we stopped her from hitting the floor. She giggled softly and took my hand.

"I need to rest Michaela. You are officially off the hook for the night."

I helped her back to the seat but Tony wasn't there. I wasn't comfortable making small talk with this serious beauty. She was rubbing her right foot, which was set on the seat immediately beside me.

Without thinking I moved her hand and began a massage.

"Caressing me at last Michaela. That feels nice. You have good fingers. Owwh."

I smiled and said, "My mother was a trained masseuse. I learned a few things from her."

"But you have strong hands for a girl." I paused as she took my left hand.

"And they are actually small too."

I continued to work on her sore foot.

"You know I wanted to take you home tonight. The collar was my idea."

I looked at her and paused the massage of her foot.

"I need more time. I haven't been with a woman Cathy."

I looked over at Monica sitting still. She was almost to tears.

It was crazy that I was attracted to such a strong lesbian. It was both her manner and her looks and Cathy knew how to use both. I wanted her to fuck me but I was a virgin, having never penetrated a girl. Now I was a girl to Cathy and I wondered how I would resolve the next step.

I decided to be shy and quiet as she turned my face to look at me. I looked down and whispered, "I'm a virgin Cathy."

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers