Watching Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

Tonight I looked out as the moon cleared the clouds and lite the room. I looked at Cathy's slumber and wondered if this woman could truly want me in her life. Could I handle her assertive and lewd behavior with other women? Could I possibly be the one she had been search for and she would calm with me in her life?

The moon glow fell on the sex toys that had entered me as the two cocks lay on the carpet. She had cleaned both and showed me that the scent was subtle.

She told me as we'd got ready to sleep about how I could clean myself to prepare for our sex. She wanted me to stay the weekend. The affect of the fucking surprised me. I hadn't ever imaged something entering my bottom but the orgasm we shared was extraordinary.

I reached to touch my bottom. I was sore but I had enjoyed being fucked by this woman beside me. I had only thoughts of her now, and me and the lovemaking we would enjoy tomorrow and possible Sunday.

I hugged Cathy to my breasts and fell asleep.

To be continued . . .

By MadQuill

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers