Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers

Encouraged by Mom's comforting hand and by Leela's impending climax, I started to bob up and down unashamedly, sliding my mouth effortlessly over the length of Dad's shaft while my tongue twirled around his flesh, feeling every blood-filled vein. My fingers kept stroking the base of the enormous meat while my lips feasted on the throbbing flesh, sucking and massaging.

"Goddd!! Appppaaaaa...lick me...push your tongue inside my pussy...yesssssssssssss. Mmmmmm...aaaaaaaahhhhhh...unnnhhhhhhhhhh" Leela screamed out in pleasure, as the bed began to shake violently with their increased movements.

I briefly released Dad's bloated cock from my mouth to watch the glorious spectacle. Wrapping my fingers around his throbbing wet meat, I caressed and stroked him slowly as I stared spellbound at the taboo loving on the bed. Mom looked at me knowingly and prodded me to move closer to her where I could enjoy a frontal view. I loosened my grip on my father's stupendous erection and moved my hand away, shifting closer to Mom.

We were about to witness something outstandingly erotic. Leela was a sight to behold, so sexually mesmerizing to watch. Supporting herself on her knees, her hands let go of the headboard and encircled the back of Dad's head, pulling his face up harder against her treasure hole. Then she began to squirm and thrash her bottom, humping his face in complete abandon. It was an act of pure animal lust as she fucked Dad's face savagely and my over-excited cock throbbed wickedly, witnessing the outrageous loving on the bed.

"Unnnhhh...yesssss...yesssss...unhh...unnhhh...unnnnhhhhhh...more...more...more. Make me cum...Paaaaa...make me explode...yesss...I want to cum on your face" she cried deliriously, her eyes glazed with extreme sexual pleasure as she uttered taboo words of lust, urging Dad to finish her off.

Needing no further encouragement, Dad buried his face into her wanton pussy and devoured her like a maniac, licking and sucking in total frenzy while his fingers dug into her firm, rounded bums, willing her to explode. His tongue worked in overdrive, accompanied by loud, wet licking sounds. His massive meat, jutting out vertically from his hairy groin, was throbbing ominously as he ravished Leela's hungry cunt.

She began to jerk furiously and ground her pussy hard and fast against Dad's face. A monumental explosion was imminent and we watched in excited anticipation as Leela's perfect body began to tighten and then froze for a split-second.

"Apppaaaaa..." screamed Leela and at the same time, her hands released their hold on Dad's head and cupped her pussy, as if trying to cover her divine orifice.

Dad rested his head back on the pillow and just watched in utter surprise as Leela then used her hands and fingers, to part her pussy lips, unashamedly showing her most private parts to him, her father. He stared shell-shocked, seemingly hypnotized, at her treasure trove and his hands held her firm thighs, as her body began to shudder and tremble out of control into a powerful orgasm.

"Apppppaaaaaaaa...YESSSSSSSSS...cummmmminnnnnnggggg...aaaaaahhhhhhhh..." Leela screamed, looking down at Dad, while her body shook violently in fits-like spasms.

Mom and I watched in stunned silence as Leela's virgin pussy then squirted a clear spray of her divine nectar on Dad's face, her thighs shaking powerfully as she exploded in total release.

"Ammmaaaaa...I'm cummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg...aaaaaahhhhhhh" she called out to Mom, her body rocking, as her yoni sprayed more cunt juice over Dad's face, wetting him to his surprised delight.

"Oh my God...Leela...baby...sweetheart...beautiful...cum baby...release your honey" stammered Mom, her hand trembling noticeably as she stroked Leela's back, seemingly a little shaken up herself at the wonderful spectacle.

It was really an unbelievable sight to witness, as Leela's pussy juice sprayed out like a geyser. My body spasmed in sheer sexual excitement - I felt a powerful sensation in my balls and my teenage cock throbbed uncontrollably - as if wanting to ejaculate together with Leela. Consciously I slipped my right hand down to my rock-hard shaft and the fingers of my right hand squeezed the spot which Aayahmah had showed me, trying to prevent my release.

I noticed Dad's cock too throbbing violently, moving and swaying like a huge snake stalking a prey and I reached out with my left hand to grasp it again, my fingers quickly encircling the incomparable lingam. He probably would last much longer since he had already exploded at least three times that night but I still squeezed his cockhead, trying to control his release as well.

Leela sat down again on Dad's face and started to hump furiously, her hips bucking and gyrating seductively, lovingly fucking her father's eager face. Dad licked and lapped like the experienced lover he was, making delightfully obscene wet noises, while he started once again to thrust his gigantic throbbing cock through my fingers.

"Apppaaaa...yesssssssssssssssss...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...don't stop licking me...ever...aaaaaahhhhhhhh" cried Leela deliriously as she pussy-fucked Dad's face steadily, not wanting to stop.

Mom continued to caress Leela's back and planted kisses on her sweaty back, to comfort her through her climax. Mom was now on her hands and knees, her delightfully sexy bums raised behind her, swaying seductively. As she comforted Leela, her own body was visibly trembling in little shivers as if she was feeling and sharing her daughter's orgasm. I guessed Mom was as sexually turned on as Dad and I were, overawed by Leela's extraordinary release. Leela's out-of-this-world orgasm was blowing all our minds completely.

Mom's thin nightdress did little to hide her treasures underneath and my right hand glided away from my groin and moved on its own will to Mom's voluptuous behind, covered only by her loose dress. My fingers immediately started stroking and caressing her rounded bums gently over the thin material while my left hand continued to stroke my father's erect meat which was twitching excitedly in my fingers.

I half-expected Mom to push my hand away or to move her bottom away as she was totally naked underneath her nightdress and I was pleasantly surprised when she did neither. Instead, swaying her bums even more as if to tease me, she turned to look at me and her desire-filled eyes invited me to explore further.

"Touch me, darling" Mom mouthed her words to me in a silent whisper and her knees moved further apart on the floor, parting her womanly thighs.

Her words sounded like magic to my teenage ears and I needed no further encouragement. Electric signals went straight from my ears to my over-charged prick which throbbed excitedly and my left hand automatically increased the tightness around Dad's monster cock, causing him to jerk as well.

"Mmmmmm...Maaaaa...Paaaaa...mmmmmm...aaaahhh...love youuuuuu" moaned Leela in utter satisfaction as her body rode through the throes of her orgasm.

As Mom continued to caress and comfort Leela, my right hand slid slowly under the flares of her nightdress from behind and ventured between her thighs. I felt her shiver as my hand grazed her right upper thigh and she immediately closed her thighs together, trapping my hand between her thighs.

Turning my hand so that my palm was facing upwards, I gently touched her divine treasure, immediately relishing the magical warmth radiating from her hairy pussy, which I had already felt earlier that afternoon. I cupped her ripe womanhood and fanned my fingers over her forested region, exploring the hairy wetness.

Mom turned to look at me again as my hand made contact with her most private part. Her Goddess' face, complete with a sensual temptress' smile, intoxicated my youthful senses. She was notably turned on, her lips parted slightly, the tip of her tongue seductively visible, and as I slipped my middle finger between her petals and gently stroked her on the outside of her hairy slit, a silent gasp escaped her lips.

I released Dad's cock momentarily and my left hand attempted to lift Mom's nightdress, to uncover her bottom and expose her nakedness to my eyes. I desired so much to see and love her womanly treasures. Mom caught my hand instantly and prevented me from doing just that. She shook her head and I respected her request, slowly also removing my right hand from between her legs as she turned her body away from the bed to face me.

Standing on her knees, her body upright, she held both my hands, kissed the palms of my hands and promised me with another silent whisper "When we are alone together darling, you can see, touch and explore all what you desire."

"I love you, Ma and I want you so much" I lip-read to her, kneeling upright in front of her, my cock throbbing between my parted thighs.

"I want you too, Chellam...so much" she replied in silent mode and kissed my palms once again.

Then holding my right hand with hers, she guided my hand under her the flares of her nightdress, parting her delectable thighs to allow access. She made me touch her love temple, letting me feel her excited wetness for some seconds before guiding my middle finger to touch the folds of her petals again. Leaving my hand under her dress, her right hand sought my taboo prick and her fingers immediately encircled the hardened, boy-meat.

"Mmmmmm...aaaaahhhh...feeels so good...mmmmmm" cooed Leela behind us, her movements slowing down to a gentle trot.

We gazed at the taboo lovers on the bed as our own incestuous fingers toyed and caressed each other's forbidden private parts. Dad, his gigantic cock pulsing with high octane energy, was still greedily lapping the nectar oozing out his daughter's oasis. His cock looked frighteningly bigger than ever. Leela was hardly moving now, just sitting on Dad's face and letting her father lick and suck her pussy to his heart's content.

As Mom ran her finger over my bloated cockhead, swiping the potent pre-cum leaking copiously from the tip, my middle finger touched her erect clit, eliciting a moan from her and making her thighs spread wider. She leaned forward and deep-kissed me for some seconds, her tongue immediately penetrating my mouth while her fingers spread the sticky boy juice all over my shaft and stroked it.

"So much desire to feel you inside me right now, Chellam...cannot wait any longer" Mom whispered to me in the sweetest of voices, finally expressing her burning urge.

Her words again sounded like magic and my cock twitched in excitement. As we kissed again, Mom squeezed my teenage cock in response while I inserted my middle finger slowly into her burning cauldron till it was knuckle-deep inside her temple. There was a sudden rush of warmth into my body when my finger tip touched the inside of Mom's divine orifice as if I had touched an energy source. I had not felt that sensation with either Aayahmah or Leela when I had fingered them - Mom's temple was indeed differently special as I had anticipated.

Meanwhile from the bed, as if choreographed, we heard Leela express the same desire to Dad "I want to feel you inside me, Pa."

"Mmmm...would love that darling but need to be careful, I am close to exploding" cautioned Dad, conscious of the consequences.

Mom broke off our kiss and turned to look at the taboo couple on the bed for a split second, our hands still toying with each other's pleasure organs. She appeared to give her silent blessings to them and then refocused her attention on me, her face visibly glowing now with a combination of love, lust and desire.

Over on the bed, Leela slid down Dad's face and sat on his midsection, still cooing in pleasure, her love-filled eyes locked onto Dad's. Her hands caressed Dad's wet face, as if rubbing her virgin pussy cream into his skin. Slowly her fingers teased Dad's lips, the same lips which had touched and pleasured her sacred pussy.

"I love you, Pa" she whispered to Dad lovingly and then bent forwards to plant a kiss on his chest.

Leela slid her bottom further down Dad's body till she reached his groin. Then lifting her bottom up and over his erect pole, she sat on his thighs and cupped his throbbing meat with both hands, stroking the mighty lingam with lustful desire. She slid further down Dad's thighs to his knees, enabling her to bend forwards to capture the object of her desire into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Mom moaned into my ears, as we watched Leela lick Dad's beautiful cock with her tongue, like a schoolgirl licking a lollipop, and then expertly deep-throat him.

"Leela...yesssssssss...aaaahhhhh" groaned Dad loudly, as she sucked hard on his mammoth prick.

Watching Leela tease Dad only served to excite us even further and I felt my finger being squeezed rhythmically by Mom's mature pussy, strong constrictions of her vaginal muscles, prompting me to push a second finger inside her incredible furnace. Her pussy was leaking and drops of her nectar were collecting on my palm as I finger-fucked her. Her mesmerizing eyes were glazed with lust and desire as her fingers stroked my hard cock eagerly. My physical and emotional self was on the verge of an unbelievable explosion.

"Need to feel you inside me now, Chellam...please, darling..." pleaded Mom into my ears, her incestuous words, audible only to me.

This was the moment I had been waiting for. Her loving words, longing for me overwhelmed my senses. I felt a special warm feeling engulf my entire body, knowing that my mother wanted me to love her intimately. Frustratingly though, I was so close to exploding and I let Mom know.

"I won't last long, Ma..." I told her a little regretfully, as I felt Mom remove my hand from under her nightdress with urgency.

"Don't worry Chellam...am also close...just let me feel you inside me even if it is for a few brief seconds..." encouraged Mom, almost desperately, while prompting me to sit on my bums on the smooth wooden floor, with my back upright and my thighs spread on the floor.

My erect, teenage prick was pointing upwards from my groin at an 80 degree angle, hard as a rock and looking bigger than it ever did. Mom stroked it lovingly and then stood up for a brief second, her feet anchored outside my thighs, her knees grazing my upper arms. She then slowly lowered her body to sit on my legs, facing me with her legs crossed over my legs, knees bent and thighs spread.

Mom had skillfully moved her nightdress a little, so that her naked bottom was in contact with my thighs but little else of her womanhood was exposed to me and more interestingly, her flared nightdress had covered my super-hard prick as well. My cock was agonizingly close to my dream, my mother's incredible pussy, and I could feel the loving heat radiating from her furnace. My cock twitched and throbbed wickedly in anticipation of being buried inside the ultimate taboo cunt.

On the bed, Leela had released Dad's awesome shaft from her mouth and slid her bottom up towards his groin. Dad's magnificent lingam was throbbing threateningly - he seemed once again ready for another explosion. Positioning her pussy above his cockhead, she held his meat and rubbed the mouth-watering mushroom head along her slit wantonly, forwards and backwards.

"Aaahhhhh..." groaned Dad in sheer pleasure, as Leela then lowered her upper body onto his torso, teasing his chest with her perfectly pointed nipples and simultaneously, grinding her virgin pussy slowly along his magnificent manhood.

"Mmmmm...just push it in a little Pa...please...I want to feel you inside me" purred Leela, as she lifted her bottom and used her fingers to maneuver Dad's mushroom head to the entrance of her virgin tunnel.

Under her nightdress, Mom's expert fingers had likewise guided my cockhead to the divine opening of her forested folds and as we watched Leela start to churn the mouth of her pussy with Dad's pink head, Mom lifted her bottom slightly, moved forward, and literally captured my knob between her experienced pussy lips, using her fingers to position it properly.

The first contact of my cock with her pussy sent shivers down my spine and spread all over my teenage body. My hands intuitively held her hips gently without applying any pressure, as she teased my cockhead, rubbing it wantonly against her wet, hairy slit for some seconds before guiding my taboo cock to penetrate the mature folds of her treasure hole.

All kind of emotions ran through my mind, at that magical second before penetration, and I looked deep into her loving eyes, aware that our lives will be changing forever. And, then the physical sensations as my cockhead started to slide into her vagina - it was exquisite, beyond anything I had experienced up to now, a beautifully intoxicating feeling radiating out from deep inside her womb through my cock and spreading out to every cell of my body. Not even my virgin penetration of my Aayahmah's pussy felt anything like that.

"Ammaaaaaaaaa...aaaaahhhhhh...mmmmmmm" I growled out loud, overwhelmed by the feeling of my cock driving deep into my mother's heavenly tunnel.

Mom's eyes lit up lovingly, sparkling like jewels, as she felt my throbbing fat dick slide into her forbidden temple. Her body was quivering in little shivers and her face glowed like the Goddess she was, expressing her love and desire for me. A moaning gasp escaped her seductively-parted lips.

"GODDDD...Chellam...my darling son...your cock...mmmmm...feels beautiful. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh...yesssss...give it all to Amma please" screamed Mom, as my prick slid effortlessly all the way into her well lubricated love-chute.

Hearing our squeals of pleasure, Dad and Leela stopped their love-making momentarily to look at us. They could not see our physical lingam-yoni union, as our groins were fully covered by Mom's nightdress but we left little else to imagination as to what we were doing. We could feel the voyeuristic eyes of Dad and Leela glancing over us but this just added to the overwhelming sexual desire engulfing all four of us.

The penetration was exquisitely electric and the added emotional feeling of loving my own mother was simply unbearable for my teenage senses. Her cunt muscles gripped me tight like a vice and started milking me, powerful squeezes that generated a million beautiful sensations all over my body.

My body was literally shaking in pleasure and I could not at all stop the imminent explosion. My hands held Mom's hips tightly and I thrust my rock-hard cock deep into her love hole till it touched the back of her womb, almost lifting Mom off the ground, and then I felt my dick swell to mega-proportions and erupt like a volcano.

"Ammmmaaaaaa...aaaaaahhhhhh...cummmiiiiiiiing...aaaaahhhhhhh" I screamed, blasting load after load of fresh taboo cum deep inside my mother's womb, the same womb which had given life to me.

"Ohhhhhhhh...Chellam...YESSS...I feel you...mmmm...beautiful...aaaahhhh...give it to meeee...Chellam...aaaaahhh" she cried as my cum missiles hit the back wall of her incredible cunt.

"Ammmmaaaa...aaaaahhhhh...feels so good...aaaaahhhhhh" I moaned helplessly, totally overcome by the incomparable sensations pulsating through my body, as huge squirts of taboo semen blasted out of my cock.

"Mohan...baby...your cock...aahh...awesome...unnnhhh...yesssss...so hard...so strong...so deeeeep...aaahhhhhh" she moaned and started to move, rotating her hips and grinding her bums around my rampant cock, using it to churn her divine depths.

My hands encircled Mom's back, hugging her close to me, my head resting on her well-endowed bosom, as I kept thrusting into her, still releasing my boy juice. I was sobbing in pleasure as tears flowed freely down my eyes, overwhelmed by the sensations running through my body. Mom held me to her breasts, stroking my hair and continued to buck and heave on my stubbornly hard cock, moving her pelvis and hips expertly like an erotic lap dancer, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of my prick deep inside her hole.

Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers