Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

Mom's cunt was simply awesome, deliciously tight despite her age and despite the fact that Dad had already royally fucked her earlier that night and now filled to the brim with my semen. Her magnificent pussy was clenching and milking me wantonly, strong steady contractions as if wanting to empty my balls and at the same time willing me to remain hard. Aayahmah was absolutely fantastic but Mom was just incomparable - she was a love goddess beyond compare.

"Mmmmm...Chellam...love your cock...unnnhhhhhh...just unbelievable...aaahhhhhh" Mom cooed in pleasure, "so hardddd...so..deeeeep...inside me. YESSSSS...aaaahhhhh."

We hugged each other tightly, relishing the extraordinary bond of mother and son. Tears continued to flow freely from my eyes as I savored my extraordinary release, sobbing into my mother's bosom. Her hands caressed my head and back as I snuggled against her breasts and she planted loving kisses on the top of my head, to comfort me. But she did not for a second stop her movements. Impaled on my permanently stiff cock, she continued to buck and grind her body and her unbelievable vaginal muscles continued to squeeze and massage my throbbing young meat.

"Awesome to watch you both" cooed Leela, her words acknowledging the path we had all taken.

Having somewhat regained control of my senses, I opened my eyes to the loving view of Dad and Leela smiling at us. Leela was on top of Dad, her virgin cunt poised over Dad's beautiful erect meat. They had obviously postponed their love-play to watch Mum and me and it seemed they were eager to re-start their own loving.

"Slowly, darling..." we heard Dad caution Leela, as she lowered her pussy to his blood-engorged cockhead and tried to accommodate the mushroom tip slowly into her virgin twat.

As we watched them, our movements did not cease. While Mom rode my boy cock effortlessly, I started to match her with strong, powerful thrusts into her magnificent quivering yoni. The power of her constrictions was out-of-this-world and invited me to twitch my cock every time her muscles clamped tight around my flesh.

I was madly in love with my mother and planted gentle kisses on her bosom, feeling the hardened nipples under her dress, while deep inside her tunnel her divine yoni was worshipping my lingam.

"I love you, Chellam...I really feel you now" whispered Mom to me, as we rocked together like lovers, hugging each other tightly.

"I love you, Mom...more than anything" I responded, multi-twitching my cock rapidly inside her.

"Unnnhhhh...Apppaaaa...you're so big...aahhh...stretching my pussy...aaaaaaahhhhh" squealed Leela, not so much in pain it seemed but more in anxiety to feel him inside her.

Leela's cry prompted Dad to just hold his movement and let the entrance of her virgin cunt get used to his huge size. He guided Leela to lie on his body, her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. His hands than moved down to cup her tight bums and guided her to hump him gently.

"Just move slowly sweetheart, I will not push it in any deeper" guided Dad calmingly.

"Mmmmmm...aaaahhhh...love you, Pa...just beautiful to feel you inside me..." cooed Leela, as she began to slowly hump him.

"Yesss...darling...your pussy...so tight...aaaahhhhh. Gonna explode soon, sweetheart" moaned Dad in incestuous pleasure, his fingers cajoling Leela to buck and hump his monster prick.

"Yes...Paaaaa...cum for me Pa...please...aaaahhhhh..." Leela encouraged him, increasing the tempo of her movements.

"Mmmm...aaaahhhhh...yesssss...aaaahhhh" growled Dad, in sheer ecstasy, enjoying the tightness of Leela's virgin cunt.

Aware of what was happening on the bed, Mom's incomparable pussy was likewise busily urging my prick to increase our own tempo, her mature cunt milking me spasmodically. Her divine nectar, mixed with the copious amount of my seed which I had ejaculated by the gallons into her hole, was now flowing freely in abundance, down my thick shaft to my balls.

"Mmmmm...aaaaahhhhhh...you are incredible, Ma...feels so good being inside you...could make love to you the whole day" I groaned, as her pussy literally sucked and squeezed me simultaneously, as if an invisible suction pump was inside her cunt.

"Apppaaaaa...YESSSSS. Feels so good...mmmmm...going to cum soon..." warned Leela, her body humping in quickened successions now and the bed beginning to shake violently.

"Me too, sweetheart...mmmmm...aaaahhhhh...unnnhhhh...aaaahhhhh" cried Dad unashamedly, thrusting gently up into her, wanting to seal the loving union with his daughter.

"Fuck me, Pa...aaahhhh...cum for your little daughter...aaaaaahhhh...YESSSSS..." squealed Leela in delight, caring little for obscenities.

"Leela...sweetheart...YESSS...Appa's going to cum...aaaaahhhhhh" shouted Dad with urgency and quickly lifted Leela off his mighty lingam, not wanting to impregnate her with his potent semen.

Leela, moaning deliriously in frenzied desire, immediately grabbed his monstrous wet and throbbing cock with both her hands and rubbed it against the folds of vagina rapidly, but carefully aware of her actions. The next instant the first blast of thick cum ejected from the tip of Dad's colossal dick and splashed across the front of Leela's groin, coating her silky forest with his white cream.

"Aaaaaahhhh...Leelaaaaa...yesssss...aaaahhhhhhh" moaned Dad, in crazed desire, as he willingly released more semen, consciously glad that his incestuous seed was not entering his daughter's fertile womb.

"Raniiiiiiii...I am cummmiiiiing on my daughter's pussy...aaaaahhhhhh" Dad squealed to Mom, lifting his bums off the bed, overcome with what was happening, his cock still impressively hard and ejaculating.

"Yesssss...Pa...mmmmm...cover my pussy with your honey...aaaah...going to cum toooo" encouraged Leela, her hands stroking his still-thick length with vigor, wanting him to release completely.

"Yes darling...explode...cum for Appa...aaaaahhhhhh..." moaned Dad, completely overwhelmed by his own release, his prick stubbornly remaining half-erect still.

Outrageously, Leela pressed Dad's semi-erect length against her slit and rubbed herself to orgasm, her clit against Dad's mushroom head, pushing herself over the edge.

"Apppppaaaaaaa...Ammmmaaaaaa...Mohaaaaannnn...I'mmmmm...cummmmminnnnnnnngggg...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..." she screamed, as another powerful orgasm shook her exceptional feminine body.

Watching them explode triggered us spontaneously into urgent action and I raised my bums off the wooden floor and forced my blood-engorged shaft deep into Mom's extraordinary cunt. By experience, Mom pounded her well-lubricated pussy in rapid succession onto my cock as I elevated her. My hands slipped down to her bums and my fingers dug into her mature ass-flesh, urging her to ride me harder.

"Do me, Chellam...uunnnhhhh...fuck me please...yes...hard and fast...aaaahhhhh...finish me...nowww...pleaaasssee" she urged me with taboo words, her pussy contracting with such powerful squeezes.

"Keep moving, Ma...please" I pleaded, begging her to fuck me hard but consciously not using the four-letter word, and twitching my cock inside her pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhh...mmmmmmm...awesome Pa...love your cock" cooed Leela, her orgasm subsiding slowly.

"Love you too sweetheart...you were just out of this world...mmmmm" Dad responded to her, the movements on the bed subsiding slowly.

"Your cock is talking to me...deeep inside me...aaaahhhhhh...magical" cooed Mom, pounding and grinding her irrepressible cunt on my throbbing monster.

"Mmmmm...yes, love you squeezing me Ma...so powerful...mmmm...keep doing that...aaaaahhhh" I responded to Mom, as her pussy walls gripped my rod like a vice, and then releasing it for a second only to grip it tight again.

"Mmmmm...wish I could feel you cumming inside me...filling my pussy..." said Leela to Dad softly, a touch of sentiment in her voice.

"One of these days, darling...when it is safe..." replied Dad, more or less giving us all the indication that our family loving tonight was not going to be a one-off event.

"Promise?" she teased him.

"I promise, sweetheart...mmmmm" answered Dad and then ushered her "Look at your Mom and little brother...so lovely to watch them loving."

"Yes, beautiful...they are close...mmmmm" cooed Leela.

As Leela gazed at us, Mom placed her hands on my shoulders for support and humped my cock, raising her bottom up and down rapidly, enjoying the pulsating taboo meat sliding in and out of her tunnel. Her boobs were heaving and bouncing under her nightdress and how I longed to suck them. I buried my face into her bosom again, my head nuzzled in the cushion of her tits, as I savored the unbelievably powerful contractions of her pussy.

"Your cock, Chellam...beautiful...aaaaahhhhhhh...love you inside me. My own son is inside me...aaaahhhhh...yesssssss...and I love it" she cried in sheer lust, prompting me to thrust hard up into her tunnel of love.

Aware that we were being watched, Mom and I thrust and ground our soaked groins together unashamedly, like mating wild animals, unable to control ourselves anymore. Only our pleasures mattered. I started to thrust in and out of her powerfully; pulling out almost all the way and then driving my cock in deep - in and out, in a steady nonstop action. Mom was moaning, her lips planting kisses on my neck as she fucked me, literally bouncing up and down on my thick hard phallus.

"Don't stop Chellam. YESSSSSSSSS... unnnhhh...unnhhhh...unnhhhhhh", she screamed unashamedly, encouraging me as she rode my rampant cock like a nymphomaniac.

I increased my tempo, drilling into her quivering cunt mercilessly and soon felt her body stiffen. She hugged me tightly to her and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock not wanting to let it go. Just seconds later, her body shuddered repeatedly and then convulsed in spasms, as a mighty orgasm hit her.

"Ohhhhh...aaaahhhhh...Mohaaaaaaaan...now...yes, yes...YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she yelled.

At that instant, her exquisite pussy constricted so very tight around my cock, like a noose. It was so powerful a squeeze that I actually felt a little pain but it was a pain I welcomed. Simultaneously, her body started shivering violently, like a vibrator and as if my cock was the engine inside her.

"YESSS...YESSSS...YESSSS...Chellam...finish meeee...aaahhhhh...fuck meeeee...please...aaaahhhhh" she screamed at me, no longer caring about obscenities and taboo words.

I did just that for her, for my mother, my Goddess - I stabbed and plunged my teenage prick repeatedly into her forbidden temple, as deep as it could go, feeling her pussy convulsing out of control and showering my cock with gallons of her nectar. Mom pressed her mouth to the side of my neck to stifle her sounds but that did little to hold back her release.

"YESSSSSS...CUMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG...Athaaaaannnn...I am loving our son...aaaahhhhhhh...I love it...I love his cock inside me...aaaahhhhhh" Mom screamed to Dad, as her entire body shuddered in a powerful orgasm.

"Yes, Rani...beautiful...make him explode with you, darling...make him explode inside you" encouraged Dad.

"Unnnnh...unnnhhhh...unnnnhhhhhh...Yesss...cum with me, Mohan...pleeeeease...fill me with your seed again...please...don't stop...love you...aaaahhhh" she urged me, panting like a bitch and wanting more.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEEEE" echoed around the room.

Mom was extraordinarily wild as was her fantastic pussy, fucking my brains out like a bitch in heat. My mother's lusty, urging words, her sex-glazed eyes and her heavenly Goddess' face sent me over the top once again and with one final push I drove my thick cock deep into her womb, as deep as I could go.

"Oh Goddddd...YESSSSSS...Ammmmmaaaa...aaaaaahhhhhh...cummmmmiiiiiiinnnnggg againnnnnnnn...aaaaaahhhhhh" I groaned in sheer ecstasy and for the second time in a short few minutes, my rampant cock literally expanded and then erupted in a mind-blowing explosion inside my mother's exceptional cunt.

It felt just like the first time when I had exploded inside Aayahmah but the sensations I was feeling right now were many times the magnitude, amplified perhaps by my emotions. My body literally trembled with the raw power of my release as strong jets of my hot lava blasted directly into my mother's sacred temple, one enormous squirt after the other filling her inexhaustible hole.

"Ammmmaaaaaaaa...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" I bellowed, tears streaming down from my eyes again as the mega-climax blew my mind.

"Chellam...aaaaahhhhhhh...keep fucking meeeee...aaaahhhhh" she whimpered, like a sex-starved woman, her cunt greedily milking my cock while her body was still shuddering from her own orgasm.

"YESSSS...Ammmmmma...YESSSS...aaaahhhhh" I kept crying as I stabbed my engorged cock in rapid succession into her yoni, squirting more cum into her overflowing hole, totally overcome by the intense sensations all over my body.

I felt a hand patting my sweaty head as I continued to thrust and fuck my mother's insatiable pussy. Incredibly, our point of union was still mostly hidden from view by Mom's nightdress but our combined love juices were oozing and leaking out, soaking our groins and my thighs, accompanied by wet squishy noises as I kept on drilling into her divine orifice.

"I love you...I love you...I love you..." Mom kept repeating, as her pussy continued to prompt me to pleasure her, contracting and squeezing my cock, willing it to remain hard for her.

"Awesome...so beautiful..." praised Leela, planting a kiss on top of my head.

Mom rested her bums on my thighs again and I hugged her to me tightly, just overcome with love for her. We both reluctantly slowed down our movements even though our bodies were still trembling in pleasure albeit the aftershocks. Mom's incomparable vaginal muscles continued to work overtime to caress and love my prick. We stayed like that for a few minutes, speechless, letting our mind-blowing sensations cease.

There was utter silence in the room apart from the squishy wet sounds originating from under Mom's nightdress. We sat there together, joined, just relishing the warm afterglow, nuzzling and caressing each other, without uttering any words. The only movement taking place was deep inside her pussy where my cock was being showered with love by the contractions of her cunt.

"Mmmm...I definitely have got competition now" Dad teased Mom while patting my shoulder.

"It was an...an awesome experience, Athan. I...I can't explain it - I...I thought my mind and body were going to explode open...mmm" Mom stammered to Dad, slowly catching her breath while she continued to milk my prick with her magnificent twat.

"Guess your Dad was correct about Mohan being special" joked Dad.

Mom sniggered and then looking into my eyes, she asked me "Was it good for you too, Chellam?"

"Yess...my God...didn't you feel it, Ma? My whole body, every cell on my body ignited. It was so intense, out of this world" I answered, my cock twitching inside her loving cunt, still trying to comprehend what had happened.

Dad and Leela, both still naked, got down to the floor beside Mom and I; Leela on one side and Dad on the other. Mom was still sitting on my thighs and my cock, remained semi-hard, refusing to exit her incredible pussy. Our incestuous love juices, combined, copious and sticky, were leaking from her divine orifice, down my shaft and dropping on the floor.

The four of us hugged each other in turns and then placed our arms over each other's shoulders, forming a closed chain; acknowledging the path we had taken, knowing that our lives would never be the same again. Mom's super cunt continued to tirelessly massage my taboo cock through all this.

"I love you all" we said together in a solemn promise and for some seconds we remained still, as if letting what had transpired sink into to our minds. Only my cock twitched inside Mom's yoni, expressing our own special bond.

Some long minutes later, we slowly broke up our hold and Mom broke the silence.

"We all need to get some sleep now, my darlings. Still got to work tomorrow" advised Mom, but made no effort to lift herself off my cock or thighs.

Dad and Leela stood up first, almost simultaneously and hugged each other close, sharing their newly-found closeness.

"Good night, sweetheart" said Dad and planted a kiss on top of Leela's head.

"Good night, Appa. I love you" answered Leela, before gently breaking up their hug.

Her hand sought his flaccid wet manhood almost without any thought and grasped the thick sticky flesh in her fingers and caressed it lovingly, her eyes locked with Dad's. A long second later, she brought her hand to her lips and kissed it.

"Thanks, Pa" she whispered lovingly and then picked up her clothes, pulling on her panties almost instantly, followed by her pyjama top.

"Sleep well, darling. It's been a big night for all of us" said Dad, wrapping himself in his sarong before moving towards the bathroom.

"Yes, a big night and probably a new beginning" uttered Mom and then cautioned "but what happened has to remain within these four walls."

We all nodded in agreement, aware of the consequences.

As Dad opened the bathroom door, Mom called out to him "Be quick, Athan. I need to use the bathroom too."

Leela looked at us sitting on the floor and smiled knowingly that Mom and I were probably still enjoying the last bits of our mighty orgasm. She stepped towards Mom and knelt down at her side and hugged her lovingly. My semi-hard cock still buried in Mom's cum-filled twat twitched, inducing a squeeze from Mom.

I could not help notice the similarity between these two exquisite female creatures, both delightfully beautiful and both outrageously sexed. They shared a silent moment together, just relishing the loving bond. And, as I watched them my teenage prick twitched again in excitement at the thought of more delightful loving adventures with both these women. I could not hide the wicked smile on my face.

"Why the smile?" asked Leela cheekily, gently releasing Mom.

"Nothing really. Just thought about what happened" I answered, feeling Mom's outrageous cunt constricting tight again.

"You are a man now, kiddo. And before my holidays are over, I am going to fuck your brains out" Leela responded with her own cynical smile, almost as if it was the most natural thing to say to her little brother and then apologized for using the four-letter word.

"Promise?" I teased her.

"You better believe it, my dear brother" Leela answered before moving towards the door.

We wished her good night and as Leela walked out the door, Mom hugged me again tight to her and planted kisses all over my face.

"Your cock is something special, Chellam. No wonder your Aayamah can't keep her hands off you" she said to me, a squeeze accompanying her sentence.

"I love you, Ma. The feeling as I exploded inside you the second time was out of this world...mmmmm" I replied her, recollecting the unbelievable sensations, and twitched my cock excitedly inside her cum-filled pussy.

"I better get up before I do what your sister just promised you" Mom joked, giving one last mega squeeze before slowly disengaging her magnificent yoni from my semi-erect lingam.

Her left hand held on to my shoulder as she stood up slowly and her right hand immediately covered her cum-filled pussy with the lower part of her nightdress. I stood up after her and faced her, our bodies centimeters apart, I looked at her enchanting face, intoxicated by her mature, satisfied look. Her lips were slightly parted and her eyes were bewitching, as if tempting me to do something spontaneous, something outrageous.

Just as a crazy thought crossed my mind - to drop down to my knees, lift up her nightdress and kiss and lick her foaming pussy - the bathroom door opened and Dad stepped out, breaking us out of the magical spell binding us. Mom kissed me goodnight and hurried into the bathroom.

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers