All Comments on 'Watching My Slut Wife'

by HANDYMANATHOME

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The husband...

This husband wants to get rid of his wife...He make her get very big lovers...maybe she dies in one of those occasions and he will be free of the whore, without going to jail or give her his money...1*

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Oh yes!

She is so going to get dumped!

Another great little read, thanks for that, I am sure that in a world were anything goes this has happened more than once and some poor guy is left with the pieces as the slut is left with a totally fucked life, still as Cheryl said in another comment, I'd so love to try a big 12" cock one day and most women would if they are honest.

Jean

From the land down under

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

get lost, dude, you can't write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slut wife

I had no idea mine was such a slut ( seems like everyone else did)

The first time I caught her was on her birthday with a guy she worked with...they all went for drinks after work and I intended to surprise her by showing up

I got to the venue ( a country hotel ) around 9 pm and couldn't see her anywhere, so I asked her friend Joanne where she was - she told me she was outside getting some fresh air ( having had quite a bit to drink already )

Out I went and strolled around the grounds expecting to see her..as I passed the summer house , I noticed a couple kissing and his hand was up her dress ( judging by the moans he was stroking her cunt!! )

As I was about to leave I heard my wife's voice coming from the summer house!!

She was telling him to FUCK her !! ( I had no idea she was the woman ).... I immediately concealed myself and watched as the guy laid her on the bench and proceeded to slip his big cock into her...I should have intervened, but instead I watched avidly as he fucked her to a shattering orgasm ( I was so turned on I came in my pants just watching)

Once they had settled down , he left saying he would send Rob out ( another of her colleagues )

I slipped away soon after and went home horny as hell ( she never ever mentioned it to me )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anon.

ROFLMAO at your inept reply telling someone to get lost because they cannot write. You then yourself have no idea of constructing a sentence.... Begs the question is your stupidity genetics?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love slutty women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another beta cuck confesses to his rice-dicked status online.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Love having my hubby watching me as I grind my white pussy on a hard BLACK cock!

He told me once that he wished that I was a SLUT. I remembered that! I'd never told him that I'd be raped by four BLACK guys. Except for him, I'd been dating only BLACK guys!

I'd used the old pleaded strawberry trick. He got what he thought was a trickle of blood. About a month after our honeymoon we went out dancing. Although at the time he didn't realize it, he was about to get his wish!

His sweet little white Bride was about to be truly BLACKED (again!) He wished that I was a SLUT, well that night I became one, just for him?

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You can't write, dude. You absolutely suck as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Realizing the Plot was merely an excuse to let the cuck husband watch his wife get banged and go airtight, the Plot was still dumb. Even the dumbest slut would go to a hotel with the guys or back to their place with them, instead of bringing them to her own home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous