All Comments on 'Watching Porn with Parents'

by Upskirter69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

IT'S SHORT, TO THE POINT, AND VERY SEXY. I DO WONDER ABOUT THE CLAIM OF NON-FICTION.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 10 years ago
Excellant but would have liked more sex. I hope more chapters are planned

Excellant story but there has to be more chapters

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
I didn't like it

It's just, well umm; ewwwwwwww. The story was plenty raunchy and all that. I had to stop when Rita encouraged the dad to cum. Probably a nightmare I've had somewhere along the way. Things went very quickly and the dialogue was good enough. Just not my kind of story, sorry.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun to read, but a bit awkward

It was a fun story but it doesn't quite ring true (despite the claim that it is). The dialogue is a little awkward and unrealistic. There is an inconsistency between the claim of the main character's "innocence" and disinterest in sex and the behaviour he exhibits. Particularly when he is calling his family "filthy" and at the same time licking his sister's dirty panties. Perhaps a smoother transition from a state of innocence and naïveté to gradual acceptance and then enjoyment would have been better. It may not be the way it happened (assuming it is a true story), but it makes for better reading. Definitely keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No

The fact that your girlfriend fucks your dad regularly is too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story probably true in parts

My sister and l had been playing around with each other for about 6 months since her 18th birthday.l am 1 year older than her.Although we had never had intercourse we had wanked each other to climax.One evening we had been for a walk and were feeling quite horny, when we entered the house to find our parents fucking on the settee. We were quite shocked but excited to watch. Dad and Mum invited us to stay and watch them. It was very exciting and then we were invited to join in.

Life changed for all four of us .... If you want more ask Ken

Upskirter69Upskirter69almost 10 years agoAuthor
Very interesting previous comment

Ken, is it? I'm sure we all enjoyed your comment and would like to hear more!

hbcplhbcplalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Pelase keep up the good work!!! 5 Stars

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Wow!

I can't imagine a hotter story! I want more! Please say there will be more coming just like this! I hope the ring will grow and even a future marriage with even more loving family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Man - that was hot and dirty...just the way I like it!

The only thing hotter would have been you tasting your dad's sperm in your girlfriend, and her eating your cum out of your mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it

It got to the point and watching porn with your folks and your girlfriend is very cool, as is the sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom and I watch porn together!

We like taboo movies the best, but they're all good. We put one on, and imitate the positions that that they're doing in the movie sometimes. We record ourselves often, but only keep our hottest action. I like fucking my mom doggy position, facing the camera. You can see her nice tits swinging as I'm smacking into her. Watch her facial expressions change as she progresses toward her climax. She's isn't quiet, and really get's into a good pussy pounding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot mom 1954. hot Dad 1951. 417 would love 256

I would 417 love to 256 get 7 text 8 from 3 you 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hot as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking good

Fucking good had the same but with daughter and boy friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

Mom should have eaten the cream pie. What a dessert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quite a night indeed!

Great story of a very hot episode of lust breaking out among a mom, dad, son and his girlfriend while watching porn. Thanks for those images!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo,ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

Wow, multiple fetishes combined, haven't had read anything as good as this in long time. Great content !

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

Very very very well written family filth, thanks for sharing your story, xx

MalibuWomanMalibuWomanover 2 years ago

Over-the-top but interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I was the son, I'd beat that asshole dad for not respecting boundaries. Why does dads in some of the stories here are not contented with fucking other girls. Its always young daughters or girlfriends, its like they are competing with their young sons or something. They are old assholes, they should find pussy outside. They are old and they stink.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea11 months ago

Absolutely loved it!

❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Really hot. Loved the son eating his mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirter69@Upskirter69
126 Followers
Let me know if my story makes you cum. I love receiving feedback and if you message me directly you will get a reply. I'm happy to talk about fetishes including pantie sniffing and incest/taboo. Don't be shy! After a break in writing, I'm now planning another story. August 2023.