All Comments on 'Watching the Detectives'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great story

Beautifully written, great plot line and sex scenes included where they fitted into the narrative flow - incredibly erotic. Stephanie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This was a very well written story. I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Keep up the good work. Thank you for contributing this story here.

zetjester1zetjester1over 8 years ago
Loads of Smiles

As ever well written with great characters. A pleasure to read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Great story.. thoroughly enjoyed it.. and please keep the Thailand one going as well!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
lovely story

Very well written and I couldn't read fast enough... you are so talented.. please write more... your story gave me more hope for the future..

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

My only complaint is that the story ended. I'd fallen in love with your characters & would gladly have read another 20 pages. You writing is, as always, brillinat, great plots, superb dialogue. Thanks you for this wonderful & enlightening story.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Another superb and beautiful story Nikkie.

Thank you so much Love J xoxo

griffin57griffin57over 7 years ago
Wonderfull

Your characters are so real that it almost seems like I can hear their voices. Well done Nikkie. And the story is almost worthy of Sue Grafton or Janet Evanovitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The best of both worlds.

So funny and touching too. I'm off to look for a follow-up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

i really loved this , stayed up way to late reading this . i could of kept reading this for ages. damn ,really wishing there was a community like this where i live . really got involved in this story . thank you xoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love conquers all!!!

Beautiful story. The plot was engrossing and all of the loving sensual scenes brought the story completely to life. This could - with subtle camera work - be a film I would watch. Well done x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written. I suspect you have at least a fair amount of writing experience. Your descriptions were wonderful, I'm sure as you were writing you were picturing actual women. Given the expertise you obviously have with female fashions, makeup, and physical attributes typically associated with women, I will admit to being rather curious as to your background. Whether you're male, female, or tg/ts, you are talented and I hope to read more of your work.

FritzRFritzRalmost 2 years ago

This was a 3 dimensional story with real characters an a convincing plot. Needless to say I will start following you as a writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous