Watching the Detectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tim, I want to fuck you, will you let me?'

'I thought you would never ask,' he said, his voice thick with desire, 'just be gentle please.'

'I will. I promise, just do as I say and It'll be fine. Get on your hands and knees for me, babe.'

He turned over on the bed and as he was getting onto his hands and knees I grabbed the lube. I shuffled up until I was right behind him and I stroked his back with my hands, rubbing them up and down to try to calm him a little. I leant forward and rubbed my breasts on his back and reached underneath him to stroke his rigid cock. He moaned, a sound coming from deep in his throat and I thought he was ready.

'Tell me stop at anytime and I will,' I whispered to him and he nodded.

'Just try to relax, babe, I'll be gentle, going to put some lube in you.'

My cock was now achingly hard as I squeezed the lube onto my fingers and then around his hole and then I slid a finger gently inside him. Tim jumped as he felt the finger penetrate him and I stroked his back again. I started to move my finger slowly in and out of him and I heard him grunt as he adjusted to the sensation. I slid a finger in and out a few times and then added a second finger and he winced a little at first but then started to push back a little as my fingers moved in and out.

'Not long now, babe.'

I thought that was enough, quickly put lube around my cock and moved up tight behind him and I could feel him tense as I rubbed my cock around his hole a couple of times.

'Push down babe, it's coming now.'

I held my cock in my hand as I pushed it the head against his hole and drew it back again. He leant forward as he felt the tip and then rocked backwards as I drew back. I pushed again, a little harder this time and then pulled back. He moaned again and on the next stroke I pushed hard into his hole. I felt the resistance at first and then I was inside him.

He grunted as he felt the penetration and I started to rock back and fro, building up the rhythm slowly and then gathering pace. Tim was making small grunts as I moved in and out but he didn't ask me to stop so I kept going.

I raised myself onto one leg which allowed me a deeper penetration and Tim started to push back against my thrusts. I managed to stand up completely so that I was plunging down into Tim from above. I could feel my climax building and I started to thrust harder and I could hear my balls slapping against him. I knew I was close and then that glorious moment happened as my cock swelled and I came inside Tim with a grunt and a gasp. I drove into him a couple more times and then pulled out of him, and we both fell forward onto the bed. I reached out and stroked his face and his eyes were wide and he was still panting.

'How do you feel, babe?'

He paused for a few seconds before clearing his throat, 'It was so painful at first and then suddenly it wasn't but I don't know when that happened. It started to feel good and I didn't want you to stop and when you came I could feel it spurting into me. It was like nothing I've felt before. How was it for you?'

'Mmm, better than average, I would say.'

His face dropped then saw me grinning and he laughed out loud before saying, 'Well, if we're going to start giving each other scores I would have taken notes.'

He kissed me and said, 'You do know I love you, don't you?'

I stroked his face again and said, 'Don't play with me, Tim. Don't say things you don't mean.'

'I mean it Philippa, I think from the first time in the hospital I knew it.'

I looked into his eyes to see if I dared to believe him. I took a deep breath and said, 'I think it was the moment when you said 'please be there when I open my eyes again' that I fell in love with you. It was the probably the most moving thing that anyone has ever said to me. I love you too, Tim.'

We kissed and hugged each other and, yes, I did cry.

Later on Monday morning I had my meeting with Eleanor Northcliffe to present the report on her husband. She remained perfectly quiet as I talked her through the report with details of the surveillance and the photographic and video evidence from the night in Barnes. As I finished she let out a huge sigh and thanked me for the work I had done. Other than the sigh she seemed to show no reaction to the story she had heard and I wondered if she already had some inkling of what he had been doing. She wrote out a cheque for the fees and also the bonus we had agreed. Eleanor handed it to me but before letting it go, said, 'I understand you have been assaulted recently, is that true?'

I nodded, but I didn't know how she could have found out.

'Was that anything to do with my husband?'

'I honestly don't know, it may be connected or it may have been a random attack. The police aren't sure.'

She took the cheque back, tore it up and rewrote it, doubling the bonus and handed it back, saying, 'I know my husband and what he could be capable of. You have saved me much, much more than the value of this cheque and for that I thank you.'

'Will you answer me one thing?' I asked as she prepared to leave.

'If I can,' she said.

'Why did you choose me for this job?'

She paused and then said, 'Honestly, you weren't my first choice. I went to several other agencies who seemed to be all male. They were either supremely condescending, unbelievably arrogant or so fawning I could have been sick. They did not impress me. You were the only female detective agency I could find. I felt I needed a woman's touch on this. You did not disappoint me.'

She had just paid me the biggest compliment she could have, but in a way she might not have known.

Life returned to something like normal. I had a few jobs to catch up on, credit checks and a missing persons case which kept me busy. I shared the bonus with Emily and we celebrated one night at the Rutland. Sophie and Tim joined us and we ended up getting roaringly drunk. Sophie turned out to be very sweet and I thought she and Em made a lovely couple. My barman was there but seeing me with Tim, he kept his distance. It was a few days later that Tim called me from the Police Station.

'Do you want the good news, or the even better news?'

'Good news first, please, lover.'

I could hear stifled laughter in the background.

'I should have told you we're on the speakerphone.'

Oops.

'Anyway, the good news is we've found your camera and laptop. They were in a pawn shop and got picked up in a routine sweep. The registration numbers tallied with yours.'

'That's great, when can I get them back?'

'Soon, but that's part of the even better news. The boys followed up on the guy who pawned them and it led back to a thug who works for..'

'Gareth Evans!' I shouted.

'Yep, that's right. We matched his prints to those in your office and with the video evidence from the pawnbrokers we had him wrapped up tight. When we pushed him about the assault on you he coughed up Evans pretty quickly in return for a more lenient sentence. This guy was working for Evans as a bodyguard and saw you in Barnes when you filmed Evans. He followed you back and Evans told him to steal your camera and laptop and to deal with you. Evans didn't have the sense to realise you would back the files up. So it was Evan's thug who assaulted you, not the pair we nicked at the pub. We picked up Evans a few hours ago. He says his wife is divorcing him, but I guess you know nothing about that?'

I could tell Tim was grinning on the end of the phone.

Epilogue

Tim and I dated for a while and soon decided we should make it permanent and he moved into my place a few months ago. Tim liked Tina so much he wanted to keep her around. We share clothes and makeup and he's become so proficient that, as I predicted, he can now pass easily. I'm jealous because, when we go out together, Tina is much prettier than I am. Tim doesn't know yet whether he wants to become Tina full time, but my money's on Tina. As a consequence of Tim wanting to spend more time as Tina he left the force, and I asked him to become a partner with me at TV Detectives. Business is booming and we have recruited Emily to work full time.

We go back to the Rutland a lot, but my barman is no longer there. No matter, I'm perfectly content with what I have now.

Emily and Sophie became a real couple and moved in together. I have never seen Emily as happy as she is with Sophie and they are inseparable. Emily thinks Sophie is 'the one' and I hope she's right. Of course, that meant I was banned from yet another pub.

I proposed to Tim in bed one lazy Sunday morning and he gleefully accepted. Tim and I celebrated that night with Em and Sophie and a couple of bottles of champagne. We are very happy and are planning a spring wedding, although whether it will be Tim or Tina who is there on the day has yet to be decided. Emily will be Tim's, or maybe Tina's, best man and Sarah will be my maid of honour with Sophie, Holly and Lola as bridesmaids. God knows what my dad will say, but Mum will cry her eyes out.

Whatever else, It will be a very contemporary wedding indeed.

The End

If you are interested, The Rutland is a real pub on the river at Hammersmith and it is a lovely place to have a drink. The Cardinal Richelieu does not, as far as I know, exist.

1...456789