All Comments on 'Watching the Ice Queen Melt'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Did not like!!

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another oh-hum cheating wife tale

Typical of the common trash posted in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
short and sweet

WBC will like it, fits the 750 word/no plot/extensive cucking format loved my huecuck, poopchoot, Random, cuckeye, ped0 and the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you were away

You were away and most people were happy now your back and i just want to puke again, the least you can do at this time of year seeing that it is the season for giving is give us all a break and fuck off with your sick stories and take the rest of the sick pricks with you. merry xmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Word choice

Leery = Openly distrustful and unwilling to confide

Leary = UnitedStates psychologist who experimented with psychoactivedrugs (including LSD) and became a well-known advocate of their use (1920-1996)

Try not to confuse. I note in the middle of the sentence you capitalised this adverb!! How Strange.

leery of Leary

Kilroy.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Your Better than This

Weak Effort. Another sad cheating/cuckold tale. No stars

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE SHAPE OF THE CASTING COUCH

it is what it is. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Great story. Well written, erotic -- keep it up (so to speak!)

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Why?

The problem I have with cuck stories like this is, that despite the fact the guy is a masochistic cuck, the wife cheats without his knowledge. Meaning she's not somebody you trust. Hence, such a relationship will fail, once she finds out her hubby is a wimp, since she needs a real guy! The way it is depicted in this (and many other) stories just doesn't work! Unless she is a domina (she isn't here and in most cases) she'll eventually lose all respect for her wimp hubby when she finds out he knows of her adultery and gets off on it. There is a reason she is a cheating slut in secret! It usually does have to do with respect - as twisted as it may seem.

Also another problem, proper Ice-Queen becomes slut for boss is not just old but also idotic and simply doesn't happen! They had a normal relationship before, even a cuck would protest if he finds out his wife is doing things with others she doesn't do with him (first). Women like this need readjustment! Thinking that her husband puts her on a podest and they need to act all proper and they finally cheat because they need to be a slut once in a while again after being married just cries out that they have mental issues! Certainly sex isn't everything in a relationship, but hell, you usually do the stuff you like with your spouse and tell him/her what you like because you want to have fun especially with him or her! That is the worst flaw in such stories (and in case there are women like this).

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Poorly written.

Bland stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now she is looking for

more cocks to fuck. Dumb the slut now and save yourself some heart ache latter. 1*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Unfinished

Did the increased sex drive continue? Did she shrew up after.. What? Where's the benefit to the husband to tolerate the deception?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star without reading the story.

The writers name is enought to vote 1 star.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
And he didn't take any pictures?

He could have had his boss up the old shit creek with picures of him fucking.

His wife would have been put out to pasture, and a new model moved in to take her place with a little blackmail, since his wife is in a high profile position in her work.

Hell, if he's going to be a cuckold, he may as well get rich with it.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Are you Roger of Literotica?

or Leary of Consequences? Either way, it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on Bakeboss, stop being such a fucking pansy. Oh and x_JohnCuck_x I did read Huedogg's story.I gave it 1* for troll-bait. Like your stories it's Literotica Poison. The fact you gave it 5* and called it a "fun read" means

I ain't gotta say fuck all more, you fucking sad little internet hard man.

Sorry Bakes. 5*'s for attempted erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just another stupid story making husbands look lke idiots

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Anon cuckie

is mad because he can't comment on Hue's story. It's alright patheticus, play with yourself and read some more of this shit.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Illogical

Dumb. She is an icequeen but somehow becomes a slut? You write it off based on a roofie?...nah, doesn't work. Especially after she comes to him and jumps on his hard....oh yeah, he had just come!...magically hard dick and he comes again. Yeah, right. Then she does it again later. Totally unbelievable. As many have said "not worth the effort" (yours and mine).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

dump the wife and go with the promotion and his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good thing i was not eating

That was so fucking gay i almost puked. Does anyone really get off on this disgusting shot?

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Poorly written but a good story for insomniacs

This story is not worth the time to read due to the numerous grammatical errors, such as, "... and I'm Leary of the consequences...," Leary should not be capitalized and it is spelled wrong, it should be leery. With the exception of one paragraph the story is devoid of an sex and in my opinion, if you are having a difficult time sleeping this might be a good story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if you'll stand for that!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL DEFINITELY STOOP FOR THE PENIS TREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time to kill

Just for the fact that he fucked your wife you should have put him in the hospital but a few years later when he tells you that he drugs and rapes women thereby telling you he drugged and raped your wife(from the story it seems he drugged you too) that should be enough that you should send him to the morgue.

What a total piece of shit story this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad you were promoted, you wimp

Whatever it takes. Just give up your wife, although she wanted it. You are truly a wimp. The boss is a jerk and other things also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

didn't get his creampie :(

user110user110over 11 years ago
when you want to eat another man's cum

it means you're gay.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
More English

In addition to Leary/ leery, we have:

To peak - to achieve at a maximum level

To peek - to look at without appearing to be looking

It is not (too) critical, but do Hubby and Sweetie work for the SAME company and/or boss? It kinda sounds like Hubby thinks she was motivated to help his promotion. Her willingness to act SO differently (despite any possible Ruffy-assisted initiation) belies that supposition. She just recognizes and appreciates initiative and success (and Hubby falls short, as suggested in first sentence!). That makes the conclusion virtually impossible to believe...she would get MORE remote, not less...and she is NOT JUST remembering THAT visit with your boss (or just HIM!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

Formulaic and trite.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Letting her rip off your puny balls is one thing...

...but being proud of it is an absolute no-go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Dumb bastard

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuckold and voyeur are the same thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous