Watching Their Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aroused86
aroused86
24 Followers

If he were caught now he would be in trouble. An explanation such as sneaking out with friends would hardly be plausible with no shoes on his feet, and decked out in just "house clothes" as he was.

Then he crept down the side of the house, coming alongside their bedroom window.

This was it! He couldn't believe it. He was about to watch his parents having sex. It was as big a moment as un-intentionally hearing their passions erupting in the room next to his. That night that had started the obsession, the arousal. But this time he had orchestrated what he was about to see. And what he saw was unlike anything he'd imagined, nothing like the picture his imagination had painted with only his parent's images with clothes on, and the sounds they were making, as inspiration. This far surpassed anything he had experienced of their lovemaking before.

The wind blew cold around him as he crept up to the window on hands and knees. It had been raining earlier in the night and he could see, from the soft yellow lamplight spilling out through the gap in the curtains he had made earlier, small drops of water on the cold glass. His knees were wet but he didn't care. He had thoughts for only one thing. What was happening on the other side of the window, out of the wind, in the warm setting of his parent's bedroom, on top of their bed, in each others embrace.

He slowly raised his head and knelt straight, imagining he looked like a prairie dog, just to one side of the opening in the curtain. He then carefully leaned over, easing his head around the curtain and bringing his eyes into first sight of what was occurring inside.

As his eyes adjusted to the light he began to make out what he was seeing. Their bed was paralell to the window, about a metre and a half from where he was looking in. His father was laying on his side, his broad, naked back facing his son. The covers were pulled midway to his stomach. His mother was lying facing her husband, furthest from their son's vantage point, the view of her bear shoulders meaning she too was naked before him, but hidden mostly from view by his father's body.

Above him the curtains were drawn together so he couldn't stand and peer over the top of his dad to gain a view of his naked mother. Something he would have to remedy next time.

They were kissing passionately, their eyes closed, their heads slowly rolling around, their mouths opening wide and occasionally staying open as their tongues tangled, slipped and glided over each other inside the other's warm, wet mouth.

Her small hands were running through his black hair and stroking his neck while his larger, calloused, worker's hands roamed over her back in broad circles. Up her white, smooth side from her hips up to her shoulder, then across her shoulders and back down on the far side to the small of her back, where his fingers would lightly glance the beginning of her rounded, curved, smooth white arse before again moving back up.

This continued for some time, the covers slowly creeping down and slipping away to reveal more to their son's hungry eyes as the minutes passed and the arousal in the room, and outside, clearly grew.

His father's hand slowly began to dip lower and lower with each circuit of her back. As it stroked down it would keep going, following the contours of her body, over her cheeks, gently squeezing the skin when it felt the beautiful flesh rise up underneath.

Their son watched as his dad's hand dipped below the covers and began to take longer and longer to come back out. He could see his dad's hand moving below the covers, stroking and massaging her arse. And all the while their lips remained locked, passionately kissing.

His mother's hands too began to caress more. No longer just running her fingers through his hair, she would bring her arm down and with her fingernails lightly scratch his back up and down, sending a shiver through their son. When he was young she used to scratch his back in the same manner when he couldn't sleep. She would come into his room in answer to his cries and she would slip her hand beneath his pyjama top and gently rub his back, her nails soothing in their light trails over his skin.

If he had ventured out into the lounge room to receive the treatment she would laugh and say "You're dad loves having his back scratched too". A look always passed between their eyes when she said this, and his dad would always be smiling in a funny way their son would never see any other time. Now he knew what that look was. His dad was sexually aroused by the same treatment.

His own back instantly broke out in goose bumps as he could imagine the exact feeling his father was feeling. He was so turned on he thought he would blow his load there and then, his hard-on straining his pants and pressing into the cold outer wall of the house.

All the while his parents' lips had never left each other, passionate in their embrace. He watched their arousal slowly unfold before him, watched as his mother's hand suddenly continued down instead of caressing back up his father back, and instead glided down to a firm cheek, squeezing it, which brought the covers all the way down past both their sexes, to let it slip down their thighs.

They were now in full sight.

He could now see their legs were entangled, their feet stroking up and down each other. As she continued to clench and unclench her fingers deep in the flesh of his father's arse, she brought one leg up over the top of his legs, her knee bent, her pale white skin a stark contrast to his same white skin, but black with hair. This had brought their bodies closer entwined.

He looked back up the wreathing mass that was their lovemaking to see that their lips were no longer together.

When his mum had moved her leg over his dad's she had moved her whole body up, so that now his head was in line with her beautiful full breasts and their eagerly awaiting nipples. His father had his mouth over one, his cheeks pulled inwards as he suckled it firmly.

His hand no longer patrolled her back, but instead was now needing at her other breast, just like his wife's were needing at his butt, his palm cupping it as his fingers massaged its flesh and toyed and pulled at her hard teats.

Her son could see she was clearly aroused, her nipples standing to attention when ever they popped into view, and the leg on top of his dad's was coiled up high, opening herself wide and pressing into him.

His dad was working both her breasts with his mouth, kissing the flesh around each nipple then the nipples themselves. He began to work her whole chest with his mouth, licking, kissing, sucking and gently biting her breasts, leaving her chest a glistening shine in the lamplight, his saliva allowing his tongue to glide over the skin of her breasts and around her nipples with warm, moist ease as he opened his mouth wide and took in a whole, beautiful mouthful of his mother's breasts; skin, areola, nipple and all, the skin around it bulging out and overflowing around his mouth as he sucked in and pleasured it with his expert tongue, his whole mouth filled with the delicious flesh.

She had her head tilted back on an arched neck, pressing her breasts harder into the face of her lover, her husband, his dad. Her hands pulled back from his butt and trailed down between their bodies, her thin fingers caressing his stomach all the way down where she began to massage his cock and fondle his balls, starting to awaken his penis from its semi-erect state. Their son watched her fingers working expertly between his legs, rubbing over his balls and grabbing a handful of his sack, then pulling up around his shaft and rubbing the top of his head.

His father's free hand had now strayed to his mum's mound. His dad's arm worked his hand up between her legs, caressing and stroking her thighs and then up tracing the outline of each cheek, to that point where they met in the middle, her opening, her womanhood, the place from which her watching son had come from years ago, perhaps conceived exactly the same as this.

He saw his dad's fingers not yet delving deep inside her, just gently stroking her lips and rubbing through her hair as he saw that his mum wasn't in to Brazilian waxes. She had a natural, full mound of hair, a beautiful black triangle that sprouted up from her lips and spread up to artfully and all naturally frame her sex. His dad's fingers rubbed through it, toying around her lips and every so often a finger would gently probe into the wet slit.

All the while his dad literally consumed her breasts, dining out on them like there was a national shortage, burying his face in them, filling his mouth with their beautiful, arousing, pink white flesh. His mother continued to hold him to her, one arm around his head and stroking his ears, neck and hair, the other at his crotch, coming away every so often, careful not to arouse him to much so that the majority of his pleasure would come from when he was inside her. She just needed to make him swollen and hard and she expertly brought him to that point but no further.

Suddenly he left of teasing and outright attacked her pussy with his fingers. One moment a finger was gently tracing the line between her lips, the next he'd slid two fingers right inside her hole. His thumb was resting on the inside of one thigh, his next two fingers probing deep down and rubbing inside her, while his third finger curled up and stroked her clit, firmly rubbing it up and down, his little finger rubbing against the inside of her lip, his whole hand expertly positioned to pleasure every part of her sex zone.

Her legs had come to surround one of his, the one highest off the bed, and she suddenly clamped down on it with both of hers at the pleasure onslaught his dad was unleashing. Her hands had left off caressing his body and now gripped his father's back in a tight embrace, his lips again finding hers as they nearly ate each other's faces.

So, he thought, as he watched all this and his pants bulged with an arousal which pressed firmly into the wall of the house. The wet sucking sound wasn't from oral sex, it had been from his dad's mouth feeding on his mum's breasts and teats and then going back to hungrily and un-synchronisingly kissing his mother with mouth gapingly wide, sloppy kisses, which she returned two-fold.

His dad's fingers worked the wet, lubricated walls inside her, rubbing that special spot deep inside as outside he fingered, toyed and pleasured her clitoris. His mum began to grind her hips and her arse, pushing into his hand and forcing his fingers to go deeper, and to work at her pussy harder. It grew from an occasional movement to a regular thrusting into his hand, her head pulling away from his mouth and burying into his shoulder as she began to moan, began to peak, feeling the pleasure grow and grow and continue to build. His hand was now a jack hammer, working in and out, his thumb now gently gripping into the soft mound beneath her hair, and his next three fingers sliding in and out of her hairy, wet, pink lips and hole. From the very top of her lips, now fully blossomed out in arousal, they slid down over her clit and deep into her mature pussy.

After another thirty seconds she couldn't hold any longer and she suddenly released, her hips thrusting into his hand once, twice and three huge lunges that rocked the bed, a sound of pure ecstasy flowing from deep down in her throat as she tried to muffle it in his broad shoulder, but failing as her son could hear it even though he was outside the house.

His dad continued to finger fuck her pussy, forcing his fingers to work her despite her pressing into him hard and almost begging him to stop for the pleasure was too great.

After a few more minutes what happened next shocked their son watching through their window. His dad pulled his hand away and suddenly rose up on his knees, his fully aroused cock standing out from the hairy base of its balls, splitting the light cast from the lamp in two and casting a shadow over his son staring through the window.

His mum, instead of turning onto her back and opening her legs like he expected her to and accepting him into her in the missionary position, instead rolled over onto her stomach, positioning a leg either side of his kneeling dad. His dad moved in closer to her, placing a knee on the inside of each of hers and spreading her legs apart a little further. She then raised her arse, her white mounds moving off the bed and into the air, inviting his dad to enter her, to take her, to fuck her from behind.

The next image could only be described by what he had seen on a nature documentary on TV. It was about the African plain and included a scene of a male lion and a female lioness mating. The female lay down on all fours in front of the male and the male then engaged her from behind, mounting her in a strong show of dominance, perching himself over her behind and her lower back.

The same thing was occurring identically before him. His father gripped the side of her left cheek with his broad hands and used his other to gently hold his erect penis, gliding his head then the rest of his cock inside her opening as he lowered himself over her, mounting her, perched astride her arse, the male lion showing his dominance and power. She was pushed down into the mattress by the weight of his body as he slid it in till the large rounded head was deep inside her, then he moved his hands further up, one curling underneath to grip a breast and begin massaging it while the other held her gently below the arm, just on the outside of her other breast.

He then began to work his hard shaft in and out, sliding it into her wet pussy, then drawing it out again with the muscles of his thighs, arse and lower back, stopping just before the head reached the opening.

After a few of these strokes to open her he lowered himself till he was laying on her back, her tiny form nearly buried beneath his larger frame, the flesh of her breasts squeezed out the sides.

But they had moulded together perfectly, her arse cupped by the skin between his cock and his stomach, fitting neatly into the flat of his stomach, enough of her white flesh rising from the sides of their union for their son to watch, hypnotised. As his dad slowly increased the tempo and vigorousness of his thrusting, the cheeks of his arse rising into the air before thrusting down smoothly and strongly, clenching and driving his cock back up her slit again and again, he lent down and nuzzled her neck, kissing it and breathing into her ear.

Her right arm, which had been resting near her head as she accepted him and took him into her, now moved down and underneath her body. She slipped it into her own lips and spread them wider, then used another finger to grind against her own clit, hungry for anther climax.

Their son watched as the bed began to shake as the speed and force his dad used to fuck his mum became higher and more frantic. Gone were the gentle, slow motions of the first few moments of their joining at the sexes, replaced with an aroused, energetic, strong display of lust as he saw his father begin to feel his peak approaching.

Her hips now moved with his, the small amount of movent the position and his weight afforded her used, her legs rising up at the knees to wrap around his and grip them in a vice like clamp, the beautiful cheeks of her arse shaking each time he thrust into her. He left off kneading her breast and instead grabbed her other arm and held it out to the side, curling his fingers around hers. He placed his other hand on the mattress by her head, using it to support some of his weight as he let his chest rest fully over her white back, his arse moving into the air as it took control and pounded his swelled head up and down inside the walls of her opening, his balls slapping the mattress with each thrust.

Her head had been turned to the side but now she buried her face into the soft pillow as she felt another orgasm swell inside her, forming at her clitoris, moving along the shaft clamped hard around the head and length of her husband's member deep inside her, before shooting up her body, erupting from her breasts and escaping with a high, muffled moan of pleasure, relief and exhaustion into the pillow, her hand pulled out from under her to clench at the other pillow by her head, her fingers clenching, then releasing, clenching, then releasing.

The bed boards at the head of the bed were now hitting the wall, such was the strength of his approaching orgasm. The springs, frame, boards and wall all sounding out their protest as he repeatedly buried himself into her, in, out, in, out, in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in till he arched himself back from her then thrust his cock inside her as hard and far as his strong muscles could push it, burying his mother into the mattress, his arse pushing down, clenched, sweat shining of his back as an animal, primal sound, a deep moan, erupted from his throat.

In a single movement he pulled back and pushed in again just as deep, moaning again as his thrust was expelled, then repeating it a third time, his lungs heaving, exhausted, his balls clenched up to his thick base, his sack shrunk, his head bursting within her, spraying her walls with cum, his shaft swelled and throbbing its last acts.

His thrusts became spasmodic as the last aftershocks of his climax escaped from his body, his legs relaxed and the muscles he had used to pound her unclenched and returned to flesh. They lay locked together like this for some time, spent but still feeling the power of their union, his dad slowly loosing his erection as his cock relaxed inside her body. Her legs uncoiled from his and she lifted her head and turned her neck, her lips meeting his as he bent his head to her, passionately working her lips and tongue with his own with a wide opening and closing of his mouth.

Their son then watched, as he had done from the very first caress of foreplay nearly an hour ago to these last moments as his dad lifted himself off his mum's back, catching a glimpse of his dad's now dwindling erection and the white cum that was oozing from its eye as he pulled it from her slit.

He then switched his eyes to his mother, finally seeing a full view of her bare naked breasts for the first time, without his dad's head, mouth and hands in the way as she rolled over on to her stomach and perched herself on her elbow, reaching out to embrace with his dad who was laying back down.

They were bigger than he had judged; only going on what he'd imagined was cupped beneath her bra, and they hung down lower. Their nipples were a pink brown, the areola no larger than a 50 cent piece, with large erect nipples rising out into the air. No wonder his dad loved to suck on them, they were perfect, delicious on their own, let alone surrounded by the rest of the lovely flesh of her breasts.

His own cock was now flowing torrents of precum, continually seeping from his eye, his shaft and head never before so full of blood with arousal. He feared moving, knowing that even the slightest caress from the thin fabric of his silk boxer shorts would make his head explode into its own orgasm.

But he knew he had to get back inside and close the sliding door, which could be noisy, before they had returned from their world of lovemaking that only contained themselves and nothing else outside of that room.

He reluctantly left off watching them cuddle in a post coitus embrace and crept back down the side of the house, in through the side door of the laundry, closing it behind him and breathing a sigh of relief as it did so without a sound.

He then crept silently up the passage, past their door at the end and through into his own room, shaking as he gripped the cold metal handle and edged it closed. He then ripped off his top and pants and slid off his boxes, his pulsing cock springing free from the restriction it had been under, standing proud and full in the moonlight shining through his own open curtains, insatiably aroused by what he had just witnesses.

aroused86
aroused86
24 Followers