Watching Their Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his fingers around its base and slowly drew them up over his swollen knob causing more slippery precum to seep out and over his fingers, then back down again. On the virge of climax he laid his pillow out in the middle of his bed and mounted it, imagining himself as his father perched on top of his mother's small round arse.

He then began to hump his hips, repeating it for only 20 seconds before his cock erupted and he felt pure ecstasy run through him, his balls clenching, his arse clenching, his jaw clenching trying not to scream with pleasure and release. It shot from his feet, buried into the bedding and mattress of his single bed, up his legs and over his thighs, into his arse and out along his shaft, all pressed down and clenched tight, then up his back, over his shoulders and up into his clenched teeth.

He continued to grind his orgasm into the pillow. He felt the wetness of his cum surround his cock as he continued to thrust, heard the squelch of it as he rubbed his cock through it with the muscles of his butt, thighs and hips as sperm continued to erupt from the end of his swelled head, thrust after thrust, flow after flow, wave after wave of orgasm filling his young body.

Gradually it left him and he realised he was breathless as he spasmed the last of his climax into the pillow, just as he had watched his mother and father do only minutes before, but inside each other, before rolling off, his cock starting to drain of arousal as he lay on his back and let the last of the nights sex in his home seep from the head of his penis and onto the flat of his stomach and the hair that sportued from its base.

A last thought crossed his mind and brought a responsive twitch from his young cock, the fact that he'd be able to relive it all again tomorrow as he'd recorded the night's activities, the first time he'd heard, and seen, his mum have a multiple orgasm, with the little black tape recorder that he'd slipped beneath their mattress just as he'd heard their car pull in.

Twice more he would watch his parents having sex, peering in through their bedroom window late at night, before his brother moving back home and other events transpired to close the curtains once and for all on his fascination with their lovemaking.

The second time he saw them he had prepared everything just like he'd done the time before. Once they had retreated to their bed he crept outside, out the front door this time and out into the night.

When he eventually worked his way round to their window he peered inside, eyes feasting on all he saw. Again they were laying on their sides, his mother facing his father with his father's broad back facing the window. This time they had the cover's pulled all the way up to their shoulders, their naked bodies completely hidden from view. But their son still watched as the blankets constantly shifted, as if a nest of snakes was writhing underneath.

Again they were kissing each other passionately whilst their hands roamed over each other, caressing, massaging and awakening arousal in each other. Their son wished they were in plain sight but no matter which angle he moved too he couldn't see any of his parent's naked skin, or see in intimate detail the methods they were using to build arousal in each other.

He watched the foreplay continue beneath the covers, watched them constantly shift and move, becoming more active and alive as the minutes ticked by.

Then all of a sudden his eyes were treated to a sight beautiful to behold - his mother's naked silhouette form.

He was watching their bodies where he thought their hips would be, imagining his dad's fingers stroking his mum's lips, when suddenly his mother sat up. His eyes instantly shifted at the movement in time to see her lift her silk slip from where her husband's hands had shifted it up around her breasts and pulled it over her head.

For the briefest moment her son caught sight of the beautiful curve of each breast, aroused nipples standing to attention as they were caught by the light framing her naked form, her whole upper body surrounded by the light from the lamp as he gazed hungrily over each breast and the rest of her naked white skin. Her arms pulled the silk material up over her head before letting it drop to the side of the bed. She then lay back down, now completely naked, with the covers now leaving the upper half of their lovemaking bare to their son's eager, fascinated, aroused eyes.

His dad's hands where again expertly inside her, fingering her and building a climax deep inside her womanhood. Her hands were stroking his cock, ringed around the shaft and pumping slowly up and down, encouraging it to swell to its full size.

Both of them suddenly stopped their hands and she shifted her body so that she was facing the opposite wall, her back pressed into his dad as she let her pussy slide down over the head of his cock to swallow his shaft to its base.

He wrapped his hands around her, one caressing the smooth skin of her stomach, the other cupping a whole breast in its spread fingers, gently clenching and releasing and teasing its nipple between the base of two of his fingers.

As they both still lay on their sides his father moved his hips gently, not thrusting in and out of her but moving the shaft around inside her, letting it press against the walls of her sex and its outer lips.

His mother pressed back into his dad, craning her neck around as far as it could go whilst his dad bent his neck to her, their lips locking together just like their sexes were locked further down.

The slow movements gradually became repeated and greater, their lips coming apart and his dad's hands no longer stroking and massaging, but gripping her to him and holding her tightly. She had become lifted off her side and his dad had pulled her on top of him and was laying on his back.

She had a hand planted on each side of their entwined bodies to balance them when suddenly she rose free from his embrace and sat astride him, the beautiful curve of her back facing her husband as she spread her smaller legs to run down inside his, sitting reverse-cowgirl on top of her lover's penis as it rose up hard to spear deep inside her pussy, its head buried inside her.

After a couple of circular movements, stirring his shaft around the walls inside her, she began to bounce her cheeks, riding him in quick small bounces as his hands gripped her each side of her arse, squeezing it, holding on as she rode him, watching her expertly from behind as she took control and began to head for the finish line.

Their son watched his mum perched on top of his dad, breasts bouncing and jolting in the dim yellow lamplight like a naked jockey, a completely different picture of lovemaking from that of the last time he watched them, and he was aroused by the thought of the sexual variety they incorporated into their fucking.

He could see his dad's hands clasped around the sides of each swelling of her beautiful arse, could see the skin pulled with the strength of his grip, could see his fingers clenching and releasing and stroking up and down the sides of her cheeks. He could see his mum staring down intently in concentration, could see her hands resting on his dad's thighs for balance, could see her breasts swaying.

Their son was hypnotised by the site of her nipples bouncing and rolling as the muscles of her hips, her butt and her thighs worked his dad's cock, her pussy split by its shaft, its walls stroking his pole and rounded head to a climax.

But no longer was she looking down. She had arched her neck to the ceiling, eyes closed, feeling the intense pleasure of her orgasm begin to build inside her, begin to take control of her. It was bliss, it was enjoyment, it was satisfaction, all building at once, unstoppable, uncontrollable.

Seeing her reaction, and feeling the muscles inside her clamping his dick in that familiar feeling, his dad began to use his own muscles to greater effect, holding her with his hands at each side of her arse and pushing his own down into the mattress underneath, then pushing it back up, creating a greater movement of his cock inside her, timing it perfectly to synchronise with her own movement which was now starting to lose its rhythm as she lost control and cried out, her fingers digging into the flesh of his thighs, her orgasm erupting from the union of their sexes and rushing through her entire being.

From slow, controlled thrusts his dad's own climax began to take him and soon he too began to lose rhythm, bouncing his wife on top of his cock as his thrusting quickened to a frenzy, their bed shaking chaotically, her breasts bouncing madly, his moans growing inside his throat at the same time as his orgasm and as his balls shot his own climax up his shaft, into the swelled head of his cock and out into the warm, moist darkness of that special place deep inside his wife, his animal release sounded, a bellow, a sigh, a call of triumph, all mixed in one and sending waves of pleasure from the skin of his sack, to the ends of his toes, from the tip of his cock, to the top of his head.

As the last jolts of it shook his father's cock inside his mother she lay back and rested herself on top of him, his dad's shrinking penis still inside her, breasts heaving with the exertion of their lovemaking, stomach facing the ceiling, their covers crumpled at the foot of the bed and the silk top she had been wearing when she got into bed now forgotten, discarded, lying where it fell to the side. Underneath her his dad stroked his hands up over his wife's body, lazily gliding them over her stomach and up over her breasts, gently squeezing them and idly playing with their nipples with his fingers. He kissed her shoulders and neck in post coitus affection, loving her for what she did to him whenever they came together in their marital bed.

Their son regretfully peeled his eyes of his mum's body laying prone, in full view on top of his dad, to sneak back inside, quietly closing and locking the front door, then stealing up the passage and into his own room.

Once in bed his hand soon found his own cock, far from shrinking, swelled to its full, tall standing point, its foreskin drawn down around the base of its head at the strength of the erection. He gripped it in his right hand about half way up the shaft and began pumping it strongly. He then moved his right hand further up and gripped his other hand around his cock's base, loving the feeling of his whole penis enveloped by his hands and feeling pressure all the way down, from the head to the base.

As his orgasm took him he bucked his arse into the bed and up, the strength of his arousal and exploding passion uncontrollable, his muscles taking on a life of their own as he pumped at his exploding dick with both hands whist his hips thrust it into them. The first of his cum shot into the air high above his bed and fell back down, landing on his chest whilst the remaining sperm and semen pumped out of his eye and ran down over his fingers, into his pubes and over his balls. He ignored the mess that was pooling over his body and seeping into the sheets and lay staring at the ceiling, both hands still gripping his now softening young cock, lungs breathing in deep, rapid breaths as his body recovered from one of the most intense orgasm of its limited sexual life.

The third and final time he watched them was much the same as the second. Once outside he was again limited by the covers of the bed, everything his parents were doing hidden from view.

All until the actual moment of penetration.

They had been at it for the usual half hour, their movements becoming more frantic underneath the blankets, the blanket moving constantly as their legs, arms and bodies entwined, coiled and stroked, hands and fingers moving over all the parts of the other's body in a ritual that their son now knew didn't change. From the early kissing, to the hands up and down each other's backs, to his dad's hands working their way down to her pussy, then sliding inside, to his mum's first orgasm, coming to her as she gripped his cock with her hands to bring it to full erection. Their son heard the faint feminine moan drift through to him outside and eagerly waited for what was to come next, curious as to the position they would choose to use this time.

He didn't have to await long.

After her orgasm finished his mum rolled onto her back, positioned on the bed so that her open legs actually nearly faced their son, laying across the bed, her pussy alomst wide open for him to see. His dad didn't waist any time as he rose, their covers discarded and forgotten as they slid back to reveal his parent's naked forms.

For an instant, as his dad moved around her on his knees and prepared to enter his mum missionary style, their son caught sight of her slit in full view.

Starting at the base of her stomach was a large thatch of soft, curly black pubes which separated down around the sides of her lips, blanketing her whole sex in a triangle of natural growth. They were slightly matted and wet from his dad's finger-fucking of her opening, her natural lubricant having flowed out over them.

Her outer lips were now wide open, encouraging his dad's cock to enter her, giving to him what was hidden deep inside them, a secret which he knew all too well but would always keep coming back for more. His dad needed no second bidding and soon their son's view of her pussy was blocked by his dad's arse, his dad placing a hand either side of her shoulders then slowly lowering his throbbing head to meet her eager lips, finding the hole without any need for guidance, his hips pushing it deeper and deeper till it was buried completely within his wife, filling her completely.

His mum had her knees up and legs spread wide to ensure his dad's dick went as deep as possible and his dad then began to thrust. From his view from the window their son could see his dad's balls bouncing back and forth with each push, his dad pulling his cock out, then slowly sliding back up, starting off with slow calm movements, the muscles of his arse bunching every time his cock went inside her.

His mum ground her hips to encourage him to work faster and his dad responded, developing smaller, quicker thrusts. Their son could make out a breast curving to the side of their joined bodies and he watched it bounce each time his dad pushed into her. It wasn't long before the movements intensified and the bed began to shake.

Their son recognised that the climax was coming any moment now and without thinking he reached a hand down into his boxes and pulled out his own cock, his pants pulled down as he felt the chill of the cold night air flow across his arse and between his legs, shrinking has sack and leaving his skin covered in goosebumps. He enveloped it within his right hand and began to pump it in time to his parent's fucking in front of him.

His dad's thrusts, full of power before, then exploded, three long, prolonged drives, plunging his cock into his mother to cleave her sex in two, and with the fourth his throbbing knob exploded, cum squirting inside her, his dad's thrusting loosing all rhythm in orgasm, becoming spasms that marked each subsequent spray of sperm that flowed from his head to coat her already wet passage.

A second later his own cock erupted, hosing the wall of the house just below their window in white cum as it squirted from his cock and flowed out over his hand, pumping the last of his orgams from it. His dad had collapsed on top of his mum and she embrace him, fingers slowly and gently trailing over his broad back, legs clamped around his waist, pulling his sex tighter to her. Outside their son lent against the wall, exhausted.

And that was the last time he saw them making love. Events around him, including the realisation that maybe they were catching on to his voyeuristic addiction of watching their naked bodies entwined, and his own personal exploration of the female body through personal experience, conspired to close the curtains on his fascination.