All Comments on 'Watching Turns Into A Swap'

by jtinman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
god yes... so hot!

Please write a follow up story with Becky!

- Lynn

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Same ole, same ole......

Nothing extravant about this dud..... Don't know why in these fantasy stories why the author(s) cannot use some imagination, like increasing the size of our population with some fertile pussies, married or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad

First of all, ignore those who have a problem with infidelity. I don't know why they read the stories if they're going to have a problem with that.

Pretty hot story. Some foreplay would have made it even better.

Looking forward to reading about Becky.

tranquility99tranquility99over 12 years ago
Just what I want to do....

Loved it. There are so few stories here on Literitica where a woman wants to watch her man fuck someone else. I am almost desperate to watch my own husband slide his gorgeous cock into another woman's pussy and pump her full of his cum. The mere thought of seeing him fucking someone else drives me over the edge of desire. Seriously, I would give almost anything to see this, but it is very difficult to find someone. I ran ads on Craigslist many times and never got a reply.

Sigh.

I guess I will have to continue to search Literitica for stories like this and stroke my clit while I read them.

alwayssusanalwayssusanover 12 years ago
Great

Yes, please write a follow up story with Becky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We want a Becky Sequel!

Please and thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My story

We met a couple for a soft swing and it turned into an all-night orgy. After watching each other fuck our spouses, the other wife asked me if she could blow my husband and have him cum in her mouth. I surprised everyone and said, "Why don't you fuck him instead?" The rest was three hours of the best foursome sex I could have imagined. You never know what's going to happen. Top score for you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

One of the best swap and same room stories on Lit.. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous