Watching Turns Into A Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtinman
jtinman
20 Followers

I climbed to my feet still breathing hard and Jill met me and threw her arms around me and gave me a hot kiss. She said, "Oh my god, thank you. That was the most incredible show I've seen. I'm sure I look the same way under you but since we haven't filmed ourselves I could only dream. Now I know." She looked over at Cindy who again seemed to be quivering into another orgasm and said, "That is just quite simply amazing Bill." Then she looked up and said, "I love you Bill. Lets go home now."

I shook Tom's hand and said, "This far exceeded anything I had dreamed of. Thank you for an evening that will be remembered forever."

Tom said, "Thank you Bill. I had a show I'll never forget and I can promise you Cindy got a fucking she'll never forget. Perhaps we can do this again."

I said, "We can think about that Tom though I wonder if this was so incredible the next time would be a let down. We'll think on it but I'm leaning towards this being an incredible memory and leaving it at that." I was dressing as we spoke and sat down to tie my shoes. I noticed that Jill already had her dress on and was set to go. I glance over at Cindy to see her again go into a quiver and I watch her for a second just amazed. I stood and shook Tom's hand and told him his wife was incredible and to tell her goodbye and thank you and we were out the door.

Once in the car I leaned over and gave Jill a kiss. As I start to drive I see Jill hiking up her dress and realize she doesn't have panties on. As she starts to finger herself she looks at me with animal lust in her eyes and says, "We get home we are showering and then you are going to give me some of that dick."

I laughed and said, "Dear, we are going to wear that thing out."

She just laughed and said, "I doubt it. And you know what else is going to happen? We visit Becky in two weeks. If she still wants to, your going to give her the fucking of her life and we are going to film it for future material."

I just give a laugh and shake my head but remembering what Becky looks like I can feel yet another stirring in my groin. I wonder if it's healthy to be doing this much fucking at 49?

jtinman
jtinman
20 Followers
12