All Comments on 'Watching You Now'

by between_love_and_lust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved this story. It reminded me so much of my wife and I. Xx

missy7349missy7349over 9 years ago
More Please!

Please continue writing this story and more stories. You are an awesome writer. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

You kept us readers drawn to the story each step of the way. The way you wrote the memories into the scene was fantastic. Your story was fantastic and so was your style of writing. Keep it coming.

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
loved it very sweet

it was sweet and sexy and a little hot. please bring more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As an Oxford University English student I feel I'm pretty qualified to critique this - and I think it's probably the best written erotica I've found online - keep it up ;)

visioneervisioneerover 9 years ago

I don't usually read 2nd person POV stories because they don't have a natural "feel," but I make a strong exception for this one. You execute it superbly. Again, beautiful, emotionally-charged erotic writing.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Hmmm, the flashback to previous sexual encounters between wife & wife, while she's Watching her shower Now is so fucking hot. Your words make me FEEL her, touch her, smell her, oh god taste her, hear her whispering, and entrapped by anime blue-green eyes.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Superb writing. I love it!

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

This incredible story astounded me last year & it remains one of the most potent lesbian love stories on this site. Your writing grows deeper & more vibrant now, your style is becoming increasingly unique & deeply emotional. You paint living pictures with your words & conjure feelings & experience for me as a reader. Keep on writing & please keep sharing.

Much love & gratitude,

Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible

Loved it. The way it was edited, made it unique. Really good..

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Mesmerized by your series entitled “Craving” — some of the finest erotic literature I’ve read. So, am reading your other pieces. While it is unlikely you are receiving/reading comments, I can’t help but share a thought or two. This piece is so different in style and storyline from “Craving”, which attests to your writing skill and imagination. Highly erotic and captivating. Only wish you were still sharing your talent here (and if not here where?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous