Water Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers

Smiling at her Lord Bahgeara tells her she is a good little bitch cock sucker... But this time when you go under the water I want you to keep your mouth tightly on my cock, so I can fuck your whore cunt mouth little bitch he tells her... Lord Bahgeara tells little bitch deep breath again... Lynxetta breaths out hard expelling all the air in her lungs...

Then breaths in deeply filling her lungs so her Lord can fuck her cunt mouth... Again Lord Bahgeara shoves his hard throbbing cock into her mouth as she sucks the air in... Pushing her head beneath the waters surface he starts to fuck her whore cunt mouth with his cock... Lynnette keeps her lips locked on his cock as he goes in out in out in out of her whore cunt mouth...

Fucking it hard grinding against her lips with each in ward thrust... Feeling her throat gripping tighter and tighter each time as her need for air grows... Pulling her up from the water again taking his cock out letting her gasp and pant again for air like the little bitch in heat whore that she is... Watching as her breathing becomes even again... Lord Bahgeara tells her again little bitch... Lynxetta gulps in a deep breath of air again as she does so he pulls her head onto his cock again grinding against her lips and pushing her head beneath the water...

Moaning out in such delight as he fucks her cunt mouth... In out In out In out feeling her throat clinching and gripping and squeezing his hard throbbing prick so tightly... In out In out In out... Lord Bahgeara’s cock goes in her whore cunt mouth fucking it like a pussy... As his need to cum fills his body... He grinds against her lips and holds it there grinding letting her whore throat milk his cock... His cum starts to shoot down her throat she swallows rapidly as she withers on his cock...

Lord Bahgeara jerks her head from beneath the water... Pulling his cock head out to her lips, leaving a trail of his cum as he does so... Feeling her heaving panting breath on his cock as she gasp for air... Still holding her hair looking at her enjoying seeing his slutty whore bitch with his cum covering her lips tongue and mouth...

Telling her to swallow watching her swallow down his luscious cummmmmm.... Open your cunt mouth again little bitch he tells her... Being obedient opening her cunt mouth for him again... Lord Bahgeara plunges down her throat again... His cock still rock hard... Watching her throat swallowing on his cock... Telling her this time I am going to lay back on the water to float as you suck me...

As my legs come up you hold them with your hands... Stretch your legs out and kick the water to move us about... Lynxetta follows his instructions... Her lips grinding against his mound able to breath through her nose a little feeling the water lapping at them... Kicking her legs to propel them through the water...

Not realizing that Lord Bahgeara is using his arms to guide where they go in the water... Enjoying the feel of his little bitches mouth and throat sucking his raging hard dick... Arriving at the rock he examined earlier... Lord Bahgeara puts his legs down on the rocks ledge as he pulls her head up off his cock... Grabbing her around the waist with his other hand he lets go of her hair...

Kisses her deeply as he lifts her from the water... Lord Bahgeara places her over the rock face down... Lynxetta’s breast press into the hard rock... Lord Bahgeara spread her legs wide apart... Raising his hand bringing it down hard on her wet ass cheeks...

Crying out at the strike on her ass cheek... Feeling the burn and sting of the swat... Lord Bahgeara gives Lynxetta several more hard swats turning her ass cheeks red... Lynxetta cries out with each swat... Ouieeeeeeeeeeeee, Ouieeeeeeeeeeee, Ouieeeeeeeeee, feeling the pain coursing through her body...

Caressing her redden ass cheeks with the palm of his hand... Moving a finger between her spread ass cheeks rubbing over her anus... Reaching up grabbing her hair pulling her head back asking her what about this hole little bitch, as he shoves his finger in hard ramming it to his knuckle up her tiny asshole... She screams out in pain eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk... He tells her its so tight little bitch...

Breathing hard feeling the pain... Lynxetta answers him and says yes My Lord... Split my tiny tight asshole open with your huge hard throbbing prick My Lord... Fuck your little bitches ass hard My Lord... Lord Bahgeara shoves in a second finger into her tiny tight asshole hearing her screams of pain as he forces it up to his knuckles... Fucking her ass hole in out in out in out with his fingers...

Telling Lynxetta that his hard throbbing prick is going to split her ass open for her... Lynxetta tells him yes My Lord take my ass hard unmercilessly... Use your whore My Lord... Lord Bahgeara pulls his fingers from her ass and shoves his cock deep and hard into her tiny hole splitting it... Lynxetta screams out in pain...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk as she feels her tiny asshole rip open and the trickle of blood run between her legs... Lord Bahgeara moans out in delight at her tightness... Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss Little Bitch as he starts to fuck her so hard in out in out in out in out slamming her against the rock...

Lynxetta breast rubbing and scrapping against the rock as he fucks her... Lynxetta moans of pain and pleasure filling the night air... Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk, Ooooooooooohhhhh, Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk, Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh her noises matching the rhythm of his hard cock pounding her ass... Lynxetta feeling his hard throbbing pounding cock so deeply in her ass, the hard phallus in her cunt sandwiched between the rock and his hard cock making it hurt her pussy... Making her tiny asshole even tighter... Hearing his moans of pleasure as he fucks her so hard ramming into her ass slamming her against the rock...

Lynxetta’s cries filling the night air... Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkk Ooohhhhhhhhhhh to his in out in out rhythm as he fucks her sweet tight ass... Lord Bahgeara feeling the need raising up in his balls as they tighten pumping her harder shoving his cock its full length into her ass grinding his mound against her ass...

She screams out... Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk his body shudders as he cums hard in her ass... Pulling his cock slowly out of her asshole filling it with his cum... Watching the head of his cock pop from her asshole leaving it open exposed, covered and filled with his cummmmmmmmmmmm.... Holding the rock with one hand stepping back off the ledge and cleaning his cock... He steps back on the ledge and pulls Lynxetta from the rock turning her to him and kissing her tear stained eyes...

Then her full lush lips... Lord Bahgeara hugs her to him and kisses her ear... Whispers in her ear... Hope you like your ass being fucked so hard slut... Letting her slid down his body into the water... Lynxetta feels the warm water lapping at her sore open exposed asshole... Lord Bahgeara tells her to kick her feet as they swim to shore... Now take a deep breath and suck my cock as we swim little bitch... Lynxetta breaths out then a big breath of air in... Lord Bahgeara shoves his cock hard into her cunt mouth grinding against her lips turning her so she is under him in the water as he begins to swim to shore... Lynnette kicks her legs to help as she sucks his cock so hard swallowing rapidly as the air in her body is use up...

As they near shore Lord Bahgeara puts his legs down around her straddling her pulling her up to the shore... Lynnette breathing hard on his cock mound as her head comes out of the water... Lord Bahgeara tells her to keep suck little bitch... He drags her onto the grassy shore with his cock shoved down her throat...

Lynxetta’s breathing so hard as she tries to feel her lungs with air through her nose as she sucks him caressing his cock with her tongue and mouth and throat... straddling her in the grass... Lord Bahgeara slides back on her chest pressing her tits between his thighs leaving the head of his cock in her cunt mouth... Keep sucking it little bitch as his fingers pull on her nipples...

Using her nipples to pull her huge breast up and down the length of his cock tit fucking her as she sucks his hard throbbing cock head... Lynxetta’s moans of pain vibrating Lord Bahgeara’s cock head as he pinches and pulls her nipples yanking her tits back and forth over his cock stroking it... As he feels his nuts tightening again Lord Bahgeara tells her open your mouth wide little bitch and keep it open and stick your tongue out as far as you can slut...

Lynxetta does as she is told opening her cunt mouth wide sticking her tongue out as far as she can... Lord Bahgeara takes his hands and squeezes her tits onto his hard throbbing cock starting to really tit fuck her thrusting in out in out in out of her tits each forward thrust rubbing his cock head on her tongue...

His load of cum shoots into her mouth on her face and tits as he keeps pumping until he squirts every last drop of his cum on her... Moving off her laying down beside her pulling her into his arms cuddling her for a few minutes... Kissing her passionately delving into her mouth tasting his juices there...

Now little bitch are you ready for more... Lynnette answers him and says yes My Lord. Stand up then slut... Lynxetta gets up standing to her feet... Lord Bahgeara gets up and grabs her hair dragging her by it to the center of the torch poles... Leaning his head down kissing her hard and passionately... Stay he tells her... Lord Bahgeara walks to the stand she placed by the torch poles... Looking at the items on it...

He takes the strong vines... Ties them to her wrist and ankles then ties them to the torch poles so she is stretched tightly diagonally between them... Going back to the stand picking up the long weeping willow switches he walks in front of her...

Grabs her hair pulling her head back slightly looking deeply into her cat like eyes telling her kiss the switches little bitch... Kiss the instruments that will bring you pain and me pleasure... Yes My Lord she answers him... Lynxetta kisses the switches he placed at her lips for him... Very good little bitch...

Lord Bahgeara steps back from Lynxetta and raises one of the weeping willow switches and brings it down hard right across her nipples... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk her screams fill the air as her body jerks hard against her bonds... Lord Bahgeara continues to whip her tits hard all over putting criss-cross welts all over her breast... Growing more excited with each scream she lets out with each red welt that rises on her huge tits... The air filled with the whispping sound of the willow switches and her screams of pain.... Shoooooosssssshhhhhhhh, Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Shooooooshhhhh Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk again and again marking her stomach and thighs looking at her face seeing it fill with pain again and again... Lord Bahgeara then moves behind her and starts on her back and ass making the same criss-cross pattern on her back side...

Lynxetta screams of pain feeling the air as her body jerks against her bonds... Stepping back looking at her body satisfied with his handy work... Enjoying the red welts on her body coving it... Walking back to the stand Lord Bahgeara takes the bowl that is there walking back in front of Lynxetta telling her look what I have for you now Little Bitch... The leather of her harness having dried again squeezing her welted tits into hard sore globes nipples sore and swollen from the switching...

As she looks into the bowl seeing the leaches... Lord Bahgeara takes the leaches out one at a time and place one on each nipple... Laughing loudly into the night air now little bitch your nipples will really swell and be sensitive... Lord Bahgeara takes more of the leaches and places one on her clit and each cunt lip so they can suck and make her most tender spots swell and hurt...

Now he says there is one leach left... As he reaches up and pulls her hair telling her to guess where he was going to put the last leach... Lynxetta’s mind a blank as all she can feel is the pain coursing through her body... I don’t know My Lord she tells him...

Lord Bahgeara looks deeply into her eyes and tells her that he is going to place it right on her anus to make it swell tightly shut... So He can enjoy ripping her tiny tight asshole open again... Walking behind her parting her ass cheeks with his hand noticing how nice and tightly it closed from her earlier ass fuck... Lord Bahgeara place the leach right on her anus...

Lord Bahgeara places the long thin looking seat at the end of the torch poles where he can sit and watch her enjoying the marks he put on her body and watch the leaches sucking her most tender and delicate flesh parts... By just moving his head he can look at the front or the back of her... Lynxetta’s body glistening in the torch lite...

Dancing in her bonds as pain feels her body from the welts and the leaches sucking the blood from her nipples. clit, cunt lips, and anus... Feeling all her private parts swelling beneath the leaches... The leaches become engorged on her and start to fall off.

As the last one falls off Lord Bahgeara gets up from where he sat watching enjoying the show she put on for him as she danced in pain in her bonds her glisten red welt body shimmering in pain... Walking to her and untying her from the pole torches and retying her waist high hands on one set of poles legs pulled up and tied to the other set of poles suspending her in mid air face up at the level of his cock...

Lord Bahgeara takes some of the strong thin vines and ties around Lynxetta’s sore swollen nipples connecting them... Running the vine down her body and tying it tightly around her sore swollen clit...

Lord Bahgeara gives the strong vine a yank to make sure it will hold... As he yanks sending jolts of pain through her body Lynxetta screams out in pain... EEEEeeeeeekkkk body jerking against her bonds as it dances in pain again... Then tying some of the vine around her ass cheeks so that they spread open to give him a clear view of her swollen anus... Licking his lips at how tightly swollen her ass is... Pressing his finger against it feeling the resistance of her swollen anus...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh little bitch its going to be sooooooooo good when I split your tiny tight asshole open again it is so swollen... Lord Bahgeara walks to Lynxetta’s head and bends down and kisses her... Nibbling her ear whispering only one thing is missing slut it has no red welts on it... Now little bitch kiss the switch and beg me to put welts on your asshole...

Lynxetta answers Lord Bahgeara.. Yes My Lord... Kissing the switches begging Lord Bahgeara between every kiss to switch her asshole and puts lovely red welts on her anus for her make it hurt to is fullest when her rips it open again with his hard throbbing prick... Open your cunt mouth again for me little bitch...

Lynxetta obeys Lord Bahgeara and opens her cunt mouth again he rams his hard throbbing cock down her throat leaning over her body as he grinds against her lips... Lord Bahgeara switches Lynxetta’s asshole criss-crossing it making red welts on her anus enjoying her screams vibrating his cock... Leaning back up he notices her cunt does not have any welts and he does not want it to feel left out..

Lord Bahgeara jams his cock hard down her throat grinding against her lips he yanks hard on the vines hurting her nipples and clit then starts to switch her cunt... EEeeekkkkkkkkkk her body jerking and dancing in her bonds... Her Screams vibrating his cock... Feeling his body so excited as he feels her screams and sees the criss-cross welts on her anus and cunt... Pulling his cock from her whore cunt mouth...

Moving between her legs placing his cock head at the entrance to her asshole... Lord Bahgeara tells her this is really going to hurt badly... Lynxetta lifts her head up and looks deeply into Lord Bahgeara’s steel blue eyes... Tells Him yes My Lord... Rip your little bitches sore swollen switched asshole open... Ram your cock in so hard My Lord tearing my asshole open letting my screams of extreme pain bring you extreme pleasure My Lord... Lynxetta licks her lips as she finishes speaking... As she licks her lips Lord Bahgeara takes her ass with out mercy shoving so hard against her anus feeling it tearing around his cock it is so swollen and tight...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK her shrieks of pain filling the air mixing with his moans of great pleasure as he forces the head of his cock into her OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its so tight... Lynxetta screams out into the night YESSSSSSSSSSS shove your hard throbbing prick deep into my ass finish splitting your whore sluts little bitch asshole open.. With that Lord Bahgeara shoves his hard throbbing prick the rest of the way into her swollen tight switched asshole skewering it with his dick...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKK body jerking and twitching so hard on his cock gripping it so tightly... Lord Bahgeara reaches his hand up and jerks hard on the vine on her nipples and cunt... Body thrashing against her bonds in pain as he speaks and says yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss little bitch dance on my cock for me...

Screams after scream of pain feeling the air as he starts to fuck her torn split asshole so hard ramming with all his might into her asshole grinding against her phallus in her cunt making it fuck her tearing at her cunt walls as he yanks again and again on the vines filling her with pain turning her into his pain whore...

EEEEEEEEeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Lynxetta screams of pain Lord Bahgeara’s cries of pleasure feeling the air as he pumps her ass so hard watching his cock take her ass again and again... In out in out in out in out EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK kkkkkkkk OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh In out in out in out in out in out in out ramming and plundering her ass with his cock so hard moaning out such pleasure to her screams of pain as he fucks her incredible tight asshole...

Until he cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssssss so hard as he fucks her making her cummmmmmmmmmmm so hard withering in pain against her bonds jamming his cock in hard as he cummmmmmmmmmmm and cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssss deep in her ass he leans forward and bites each of her sore swollen nipples so hard as he jerks the vine again...

Then Lord Bahgeara kisses each of her tear stained eyelids... Whispering into Lynxetta’s ear again telling her how incredible she is to let him use her so... How tight her ass is how great it feels to his cock... Leaving his cock buried deep in her sore swollen switched asshole... he unties her and turns her around on his cock so her back is next to his chest and he carries her on his cock to the fire and lays down by the fire with her snuggling as he gently fucks her tiny tight ass again... Leaving his cock buried in her ass as they drift off to sleep..

Lord Bahgeara awakes in the morning... Sitting up startled wondering if he dreamed it all as he looks around him... All traces of her gone... Then he spies the Ivory phallus on the rocks of the camp fire with a lock of her hair tied around it... And he knows it was no dream there mating completed by the evidence of the phallus...

zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers
12