All Comments on 'Watercoaster'

by Erectocrat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrible

Unbelievable narrator ... Please don't write as a female. You cannot pull it off.

ErectocratErectocratalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous claiming "Terrible"

First off I'd like to thank you for your feedback. I will absolutely reconsider writing anything from a female perspective with a little more help from a female. Since you've given me great advice I'd like to suggest two options to prevent you from ever having to suffer through reading my terrible stories again.

A) Just don't read them. However, there is the chance of you accidentally stumbling upon my work again so I recommend option B

B) Unplug the computer and monitor you hide behind to mask you're true snide shit eating identity, tie the cords together with one end around your neck, loop it around a strong horizontal beam above your head and pull for dear life. It'll work like a charm to permanently separate you from the possibility of running into me or my work.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 11 years ago
Mighty wild rides!

Read all four of today's posts (that includes your response to "Terrible" Anonymous - which might have been the best of the lot). All I can say is "Keep 'em Cummin'". I don't care if you take the persona of a lady, a gent, or a one-eyed frog. You write, I'll read. I think something important might be happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous