Waxed, Scanned and Touched Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds good," replied Bill. "I can't wait."

"One thing I forgot to mention yesterday on the drive home is that we could order custom made panties to go with the bras. They're $400 for the first which includes the scan and $200 per copy. I'm not suggesting it but since I've gotten waxed I thought your perverted mind might like the 'second skin' fit of computer generated panties."

"Absolutely," responded Bill. "I don't understand why the woman in the office didn't offer them to me yesterday. I guess the mad scientists didn't take any marketing classes in college. Order a couple of pairs to go with each bra. I guess you'll need to get your lower body scanned first but then order what I said. They have my credit card on file."

Missy said she'd follow up and didn't know if she could get scanned immediately or if she'd need an appointment.

Missy took a little extra time in getting ready for her trip to the lab. If Mary was there she wanted to look her best. She thought they might go to lunch and get to know each other better.

Arriving a few minutes before noon Missy inquired and was pleased to learn that Mary was working. The receptionist said she'd tell Mary of Missy's desire to see her. In the meantime Missy was given a package containing her new bras and directed to the changing room to try them on. She was told that if anything wasn't right an attendant could be called by pushing a button in the room.

Before Missy could get undressed Mary appeared in the changing room and offered her assistance. They exchanged pleasantries as Missy turned away, removed her old bra and started to don one of the custom made ones. Mary reminded her that she needed to bend over and gently shake her chest a little to allow her breasts to settle correctly into the cups. As Missy did that Mary came up behind her and grasped the two halves of the bra- effortlessly clipping the two pieces together. Missy thought her fingers seemed to linger a little on her back- ostensibly to assure that the bra strap was perfectly smooth but perhaps in a subtly sexy touch. The thought was promptly dismissed as unrealistic but Missy felt a slight arousal from the few seconds of contact.

"You'll notice the bra fits differently than anything you've worn before. The fabric is thinner and there are no sewn seams. Because the fit is tailored to your body there's no pulling or pinching- to me it feels like I'm naked. If your nipples aren't exactly aligned with the nipple shaping in the bra don't worry the fabric will gently ease and they'll settle in where they belong. I have no idea how the bra does that but it does."

Missy straightened up and took in her appearance in the large mirror she was facing. As expected the bra fit perfectly. She could see a slightly colored circular area where she sensed each nipple belonged and saw one nipple was about a half inch out of place while the other was probably only out by about a quarter inch. As she stared the bra seemed to gently pull the nipples into place. Watching the bra magically adjust to her flesh or actually move her nipples was a bit freaky but also arousing. The thin fabric was truly like a second skin- it wasn't just form fitting it was personally fitted to her exact breast shape. Despite its wafer thin fabric Missy could feel the support; the bra seemed to magically hold her breasts up and out- making her feel very sexy. Her nipples were definitely visible through the sheer fabric; in fact they protruded and the fabric seemed to be contoured to follow their shape. Bill would love it.

"Turn around and let me see," said Mary. "I'd be shocked if the fit wasn't perfect but it's always best to check."

Missy turned and deliberately struck a model's pose with one leg slightly ahead of the other. She smiled brightly as she saw that Mary was pleased.

"Ah...your perfect breasts are now displayed in the best way possible. Some women come here with figure problems and expect the bras to work miracles. They're disappointed. Breasts like yours are the ones worthy of a custom fitted bra and our bras in particular. The best deserves the best. Your breasts are awesome and the bra captures their size and shape without pinching, squeezing or concealing."

Mary took a step forward and extended her hands to Missy's chest saying, "May I touch?" Without waiting for an answer her hands gently came up under each breast- weighing the mass and exploring the shape. Missy's body froze with a mix of shock and confusion but she didn't recoil. In fact, she later realized that she'd thrust her chest forward into Mary's hands.

Missy's eyes closed as she experienced the woman's soft hands on her breasts. Mary whispered, "Perfect. I feel like I'm feeling myself- just from a different angle. Of course, your nipples are a bit bigger. I'm jealous of those."

Missy's arousal built quickly as she realized Mary was gently massaging her nipples with her palms as her hands caressed her tits. Mary's touch was much lighter than a man's and incredibly sensual. It was evident she was touching Missy as she would want to be touched by a lover.

Mary toyed with Missy's nipples and said, "Your nipples are truly spectacular. Your boyfriend is going to love how the new bras don't conceal them with layers of padding and fabric. Obviously, the bra doesn't make them bigger but we've all become used to nipples being covered up. Our bras expose them and invite play."

Missy was embarrassed by her obvious enjoyment of what was being done. Her moral background screamed silently to stop Mary but instead she was basking in her attention. Finally, she cleared her throat and whispered, "This is all very new to me. Your hands feel wonderful. I'd love to get to know you better and... perhaps touch you if that would be alright. I was going to suggest going to lunch but that sounds a bit silly now."

"It's not silly," replied Mary. "Lunch sounds nice. I'm sorry if my touching is too forward; bras and breasts are our world here so we tend to get a little casual- perhaps too casual for others. Your breasts are just so fantastic. I haven't been able to keep my hands off them." Mary lowered her hands and took one of Missy's hands in her own. She turned and subtly pulled Missy along- eventually entering a private office. Once inside Mary closed and locked the door. She said, "Bear with me. Just let me guide you."

Missy stood in somewhat of a daze as she watched Mary remove her own blouse. Mary's bra was quite obviously a custom made one- wafer thin and perfectly conforming to the flesh beneath. Mary had great tits- appearing to be of equal size to Missy's and very nicely shaped. Her nipples were a little smaller than Missy's but they were noticeably erect and therefore quite evident.

Mary moved closer to Missy and said, "Caress me as I was doing to you. I want you to experience the same pleasure I was getting and, of course, I'm looking for to receiving good feelings as you did." Missy did as she was told. She was timid at first but as Mary sighed with arousal and pressed her chest forward Missy became bolder. Both women moaned softly as they each enjoyed the moment.

After perhaps 15 seconds of passive touching Missy's hands began an active exploration of the first tits she'd touched other than her own. Being about the same size as her own made the experience seem almost normal but knowing they were the sexy tits of another meant it was forbidden and erotic. She was particularly aware of how Mary's nipples could be felt through the bra- the protruding nipples could be seen and felt as if there was nothing covering them. Mary was aroused; she had luscious tits and she was enjoying Missy's touch. A compliment seemed called for so Missy said, "Your tits are beautiful and feel fantastic. I've never touched anyone this way but you look and feel incredible. The bra does seem to be the perfect garment- displaying your soft tits rather than covering them."

"Thank you," replied Mary. "My tits aren't as perfectly shaped as yours but I've always been proud of them. I've usually felt they were the best in just about any group of women I was with- both dressed and in the locker room or shower room. I'll give myself second place in comparison to you but there's no shame in that."

After a brief pause she continued, "At the risk of again being too bold let me tell you what I want and what we're going to do. This is not open to debate; just do as I say. You can play with me as long as you want with the bra on but at some point I want your fingers to be directly on my nipples. You'll take my bra off and focus on my hungry nipples. Tease them gently at first and then be rough with them. I've never climaxed from just nipple play so when you get me very excited I'll be slipping a hand under my skirt to get myself off. After you've pleasured me- and hopefully gotten very hot from doing it- I'll pleasure you. Then we'll go to lunch."

"Oh my. Was that an invitation or an order? I guess it doesn't matter since I'd love to do just as you said. Forgive any clumsiness- maybe you can teach me some skills."

"Let's just enjoy being ourselves together. Don't worry about skills; your arousal and touch will be more than enough for me."

Missy took a half step forward and with surprising ease brought her hands back up to the outside of Mary's tits- caressing them without Mary's guidance. Soon her hands moved to be more intimate; rather than exploration she was making love with her hands- caressing and fondling. Both women were silent except for numerous purrs, gasps and moans as Missy teased and was teased by Mary's bra covered chest. She was fully engaged in the new activity and Mary didn't seem to mind her inexperience.

After about 30 seconds Missy slipped the bra off to get her close up look and first feel of another's breast flesh. Mary didn't need to coach; she closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations the novice fingers brought. Missy loved what she saw and how Mary's breasts felt in her hands. They were heavy but very soft and sensuous- just like her own. After feeling up Mary's tits from several angles Missy's thumbs and forefingers brushed over the woman's erect nipples. Mary gasped and Missy teased her with soft fingertip touches on and around each nub. Relying on her own self-pleasuring techniques Missy's self- confidence grew quickly. She could see and feel the effect she was having on Mary's arousal. It was time to be more forceful. Squeezing and twisting the aroused nubs just a little brought Mary's excitement to a whole new level.

Missy was staring at her lover's tits and occasionally watching her face but she was well aware of Mary's right hand slipping into her skirt. Missy loved that she'd delivered enough pleasure to prompt this action and was further excited by the mental picture of Mary's fingers as they were probably reaching into her wet pussy. The arousal caused Missy to squeeze harder and pull Mary's nipples out from her tits- lifting their weight by the sensitive nubs.

That extra stress was all it took to push Mary over the edge. Her body tensed and she gave a small shriek as her orgasm overtook her. Missy relaxed her pull- allowing the captive tits to settle back to their natural position- and switched to a whole hand caress of each breast as Mary rode out her climax and then calmed.

With a big smile Mary said, "I've been thinking about getting your hands on me since yesterday; thank you. I've also been looking forward to getting your tits back in my mouth- you came so quickly yesterday that I really didn't have enough time to fully enjoy you." With that Mary removed Missy's new bra and enveloped her left nipple in her hungry mouth. Missy gasped and stumbled back half a step in surprise at Mary's aggressiveness. Mary's hands grabbed the woman's ass and steadied her. Her hands then fondled Missy's ass- another Sapphic experience that Missy found strangely arousing since the hands were small and soft. This only added to the excitement she was experiencing from her nipple being ravished by the woman's mouth which was much more forceful than the day before.

Bill's mouth had teased and sucked on Missy's tits countless times but Mary's mouth was different in an indescribable way. Words like small, soft, feminine and intense, all came to Missy's mind but seemed to miss the mark; overall the mouth was simply sexier than Bill's. There was no obvious reason for that but Missy loved the difference. Each movement of Mary's tongue seemed directly connected to Missy's pussy. She could feel her juices soaking her panties and wondered if she'd leak down her thighs- a truly obscene thought.

Missy's thoughts were interrupted by the touch of Mary's hand on the tit that wasn't being sucked. Taking stock Missy realized the woman was now holding her ass with one hand and her breast with the other as her mouth devoured her other breast. In addition to her tongue Mary's teeth lightly grasping the nipple was incredibly arousing. Missy could feel herself climbing toward climax. It was wonderful but would regrettably end the encounter; her conscious mind was torn but she knew her body would demand release and get it soon. She relaxed in the thought that she was powerless. Mary was taking her Sapphic virginity and that was just fine; being taken was guiltless.

Soon Missy was overwhelmed by sexual pleasure. Het tits were on fire and her pussy was electrified. Her body tensed and then froze as her orgasm took hold. After a few seconds of feeling that she was out of her body Missy regained sensation and felt every ounce of strength drain from her muscles. Instinctively she reached out to Mary for support and Mary's hands switched from sexy to supporting as she hugged Missy against her.

Missy whispered a 'Thank You' for both the orgasm and the supportive hug. As she regained her mental faculties the feel of Mary's tits pressed against her own gave Missy another new experience. She felt she should pull away but was enjoying the contours and soft sexuality of the other woman's body too much. Finally, Missy said, "Wow. You feel so good; one part of me wants to move but most of me is enjoying your tits too much."

"I know exactly how you feel," replied Mary. "You feel great too."

The women stayed together for about 30 more seconds- each enjoying the embrace and murmuring praise for the other's body. Missy broke the mood by saying, "You've apologized for being too bold; now it's my turn. I've watched my share of porn and there's something I just have to do..." As she spoke Missy pulled back about an inch and swung her tits left and right so that her nipples would rub across Mary's. Each woman found the sensations to be pleasant but also amusing as it was out of character for each of them.

As she chuckled Missy said, "Sorry. I just had to try that."

Mary was smiling broadly as she joined in the rubbing. "No apologies needed." Mary dragged her nipples across Missy's chest very deliberately in one direction and then back. Each woman helped aim their nipples and made small noises as their nipples made contact, hung up against the target for a second and then popped free. Mary continued, "I'm laughing because I'm reminded of one of my very first sexual experiments. I was in 12th grade- barely 18. My best friend and I had A or B cup breasts and were very naïve. We'd had no sexual experience but we were each aware that touching our respective tits when we were alone was pleasurable. During a sleep over- while wearing our flannel pjs- we rubbed against each other like this and giggled. I don't think either of us got aroused because we were too nervous and it felt funny. Believe me, feeling your awesome tits against mine is a vastly superior experience."

"Well, I'm glad. Yours feel great, too. Shall we get dressed and go to lunch?"

Over lunch Mary assured Missy that she was not a lesbian and in fact was happily married with a good sex life. She told Missy she didn't often play with customers; Missy was only the third in the year that she'd been working at the bra company. Missy blushed but said she felt honored.

Mary confessed that following each previous sexual encounter she'd teased her husband by describing what they'd done which had gotten them both excited and had resulted in some very hot sex. This included the brief breast play with Missy of the previous day. Missy blushed as she imagined the tale Mary might tell about their recent late morning play but gave Mary her blessing. In fact, she said Bill would be receiving her version of the pleasure she'd just received and given. She was sure their respective men would give them some torrid sex.

Mary asked if she'd told Bill about Mary's giving her an orgasm the day before. Missy was embarrassed but admitted, "Yes and no. I didn't tell him about you touching me sexually but I teased him with an exaggerated story of how you looked and how horny the scanning made me. I really played up how turned on your hands got me as you dressed me in the scanning bra and later as you took it off. My fantasy tale really excited him."

"Exaggerated? Details please."

"Well, in my teasing story you had an impossible body like the doll Barbie- so busty you'd tip over in real life. And you were dressed in a tight top and mini skirt- very unprofessional but sexy as Hell. This morning -to keep Bill at home- I exaggerated the other way- saying your body had been totally obscured by a lab coat and that in reality you were just a 'plain Jane'.

Mary smiled but assumed a stern voice and said, "You should be spanked for your lies. I'm neither Barbie nor a plain Jane. I look forward to correcting your behavior." Missy couldn't tell if the statement was a joke or not.

Missy said she wanted to buy some computer designed panties to match the bras she'd bought. Mary smiled and asked, "May I ask if you have pubic hair? We can do the panties either way but I think they're much sexier if the area is just smooth skin."

Missy laughed saying, "One of the reasons I was so horny yesterday was that I'd just gotten waxed for the first time. While the waxing itself was painful the next hour or two before the scan was like serious foreplay. I got pretty aroused from my clothes' rubbing on my naked skin and from thinking about Bill's reaction when he got to touch me." Mary responded enthusiastically- asking whose idea the waxing had been and whether they'd had sex before the scanning. Missy explained that the waxing and custom bras had been Bill's idea but she'd warmed to both things as the day had evolved. She confirmed that there hadn't been time for sex before the scan. Going out without a bra so her breasts would not have bra dents had further focused her on her breasts. This had all left her horny. Her arousal at the scanning had been heightened by the anticipation of the sex they'd have later and, of course, the intimacy of the scan and Mary's touch. Mary beamed at her role in the couple's sexual day.

The waitress approached which caused the women to merely smile at each other and change the topic of conversation. Missy asked how easy it would be to get measured and to order the panties to match the bras she'd bought.

Mary said there were at least two panty styles that could be matched with each bra so Missy would need to check out the website or review the office samples to specify exactly what she wanted. Matching the colors was, of course not a problem as the fabric was all custom made. In a low voice Mary explained that the scanner was usually set up for lower body scans only on Fridays. She'd call with the available time slots on the next two Fridays and Missy could schedule her visit.

When they had some privacy Mary said, "Our panties have one drawback that I wouldn't mention to just anyone but I feel I should tell you." Missy gave her a questioning look.

Mary looked around to confirm they were alone and said, "The panties fit so well that if you or your friend wants to finger your pussy the panties have to come off. There's simply no room under the panties for a hand or several fingers."