Waxed, Scanned and Touched Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy was embarrassed by Mary's candor and gave a nervous laugh. She then nodded and said, Okay, I understand."

Mary then said, "Can I assume we're each going to tease our respective mates today with a description of our pre-luncheon tryst? I hope you're not going to call me 'plain' again. I don't need to have Barbie's measurements but can you at least tell him I'm pretty and have tits like yours that felt very good in your hands."

"You're obviously beautiful- not merely pretty. I'll do my best to describe every millimeter of your soft tits and your delicious nipples. I trust I'll get comparable billing in your tease of your guy."

Mary smiled and said, "Of course. He'll love hearing how our nipples dueled. I'll be sure to tell him how much bigger your nipples are than mine. He's obsessed with my nipples and know he'd love them bigger and harder like yours. Telling him about your tits and nipples is going to get me fucked very well. I'm looking forward to my evening."

"Me, too. Bill will love all that I say about you but I suspect the highlight will be that you took my woman to woman virginity. His cock will really be hard and he'll fuck me very hard with that in his head. I'm sure he'll want to come with me when I return for the lower body scan; he's going to want to meet you."