All Comments on 'Way Out of his League'

by GoldRogue

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Storm113Storm113about 6 years ago
Really good!

I enjoyed this a lot. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Proof read!

Get rid of the miss-used homonyms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So where's part 2?

Please tell me you plan on writing more of these two since this couldn't even remotelly be enough!? There is a lot of potential and love for several chapter. And maybe give Jason a chance with Liz as they seem to fit together well too.

5

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 6 years ago
Well done, However...

MORE PLEASE!

This has massive potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet and beautiful

A straight forward story without being over the top. Good character development. I enjoyed it a lot.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
AT 1ST SIGHT AND THE ARROWS FLEW

seldom do they penetrate, but, they are difficult to remove, TK U MLJ LV NV

BentonVirtusBentonVirtusabout 6 years ago
Rings a bit false

This is a great idea for a story. As it is supposed to be a romance story, I suggest that the author put more effort into developing the foundation of the relationship between the protagonists -- their actions and feelings over a bit of time. Help the reader see a reason for their mutual attraction. "He's cute, " doesn't really cut it.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Liked this one.......!

Sure hope there is a Ch. 02...at least!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would like...

To see more of Matthew and Lori...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story of Young Love!

My first thought after finishing this wonderful story was,so what happens next?

On further reflection I realized that this story stands alone as a coming of age beauty.

No matter where they go from here,Matthew has become a man,Lori has learned to appreciate substance in a man,and Matt's father's friends continue to act like assholes in an SUV.

Really enjoyed this story of a self-supposed minor leaguer making it to the majors!

5+

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 6 years ago
CA

"She also wore a tight T-shirt with Captain America's shield on the front,"

You had me then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

This was a brilliant read from start to finish. I loved how real the relationship seemed between Lori and Matt. Could you consider doing an epilogue? Thank You!

orzeuorzeuabout 6 years ago
Good story

I’m waiting for next chapter. It’s good story.

Keep up good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my personal favourite

looking for words to frame why i and my wife enjoyed this.

reading the feedback around this by people with a better command of words and expression than myself.

my wife and i really appreciated this story.

thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More pleas

Luv to see how naughty they get with each other and the friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

There has to be another chapter and another after that.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Solid gold

Fantasy, but really nicely told, perfect for the Romance section. 5* all the way. It feels complete as it is, but would love to see what happens at various stages down the line. Such as when he has to cope with college, hold down a job, and keep her entertained while she marks time on a simple degree, plenty of spare time and rival admirers. Or when they settle on starting a family in their late twenties when money is too tight for Lori's fashionable clothes and hair products and Matt has to work extra hard to get his career moving up to the next level. Even more interesting could be when Matt's confidence has been so boosted by Lori that at a time when she has toddlers and is heavily pregnant again and feeling bloated, in her eyes he becomes a babe magnet and younger prettier girls are surrounding Matt, and she can't help wondering why he is still sticking around, and he hasn’t realised that she is now the one who needs constant reassurances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story

Need more.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Nice fantasy well told.

I hope that it doesn’t end here. One suggestion: adverbs usually end with “ly”. Still 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

I'd love to see one of Jason and Liz, that'd be interesting!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

This story will strike a cord with most readers, as it made me ponder back to my first real high school girlfriend and my basement rec room and what we did. She was a nympho unfortunately all she was was a very pretty bump&grind - but lust is lust and we both enjoyed us then made the fatal error of her become my Ex-wife a few years later while I was in Nam. I was way to young and should have never gotten married - but sex blinds us men and lust is often mistaken as love.

I see a some multi-part story here. Lots to work with. One thing that did strike me is WHY did Lori pick him? Is it his future profession? Or once a nerd is hooked they never stray but a hot (cheerleader/model) Lori and they way she dominates him bothers me that she will tire of him. And what is Lori's future - with her intellect being a Suzy-homemaker will not be enough. What will his college years become since Lori is likely not attending the same college. I do not blame him for being highly skeptical - but for now go with it, enjoy, learn, gain experience, toughen up his heart, as disappointment is just around the corner to morph into a LW-BTB. The romantic within me hopes no LW, but life is fickle and I've been burned twice - recovery is so damn hard and time consuming. .

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
A cliche with some heart

Bumping the bimbo cheerleader cliche up a notch by giving Lori a heart and personality is what makes this story work as well as it does. Jason and Liz were pretty good as well, but Matt was just along for the ride.

I would also like to point out some irony in the comment of Anonymous 4/13/18:

------

Proof read(1)!

Get rid of the miss-used(2) homonyms!

------

(1) Proofread should be a single word.

(2) Misused is irony squared here.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
Love it too much!

The girl I wished for in high school...:+))

But then, I wasn't a nerd... Oh, well.

One fixie? At the pool, a few of the lines were unclear about who said them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Chapter Please

Okay I admit it I really like the nerd/hot girl plots. Yours is particularly well done. This story deserves at least one more chapter. I hope you'll consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope this is not the end. It is really good and would be better if you continued the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trouble

Very good, plausible story, but, big trouble brewing because she has already told him she always gets her way regardless of how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please...

I'm loving what you're doing here, Please continue!!!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories

Classic. If only this really could happen. Unfortunately she will squash him like a bug At some point. She is too worldly to stay happy with him. Been there, lived it. 5

bbwlover812bbwlover812over 4 years ago
What a story!

One of the most well written sweet stories I have read on this site. Quite a welcome change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WAY OUT OF THE LEAGUE of most Literotica writers.

One favorite per thousand views is the benchmark.

This story is well over 3 times that.

And deserves it.

Paul in Oklahoma

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

First of all, I think this Story is in the wrong category, should be in "First Time" not "Romance".

Secondly, the Story feels very jumpy.

They go on two dates and Saturday Gym & Pool Party.

Then a few weeks went by...without anything saying what they did or how close they became, how much time they spent together or anything.

Then "I love you, Matt"

Tell me what makes her feel like that; what they did together that she felt like that.

That goes on throughout the entire Story.

There was no "love at first sight"-moment. Or anything close to it.

The first night later in the evening, she says "my future husband".

Because of nothing to see how she fell for him,

I couldn't shake the feeling she's messing with Jason and Matt.

Also this -"Yup, and don't say why or I'll punch you in the nose."

UH? what was that about? No clarification on that either.

It all so matter of factly told. Not descriptive; jumpy in the story, skipped over crucial points of romance what makes me as a reader see "oh she's falling for him" or "she has feelings for him because of" or ANYTHING remotely to that.

Short it was: she went into the room; chose her boyfriend; recognize the first night "her husband"; date a few times; she's in love with him; they have sex; end.

Liked the Idea behind the Story, executed very poorly. 2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really sexy

I really love how Lori’s the one fucking her cute little Matt while he lies there helplessly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. It really deserves a follow-up. 5+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really needs additional chapters. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of the thousands of Literotica stories that I've read this is one of my very favorites. It would be fantastic if you would create more chapters. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is cool. When does she propose to her future husband, as she calls Matt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish this would have more chapters this best story in this category

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Jesus, these girls are written as self centered, pretentious twats... Who the fuck (worth a damn) would fall for them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They both said they loved each other. hope they get married, have a wonderful life and lots of babies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Then in a few weeks, she starts getting sick in the morning. She says to Matt, "honey I think your name should be changed to daddy, because your wife is having our first child. Thank you, I love you so much my future husband"...

blkuserblkuserover 1 year ago

I would like to read a chapter 2 for this story

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

It's sheer idiocy for two children to have sex and start talking seriously about being together. Obviously Lori has been around the block a time or two and she's really much more mature than Matt. But neither is at a level where they can be talking about permanence. This whole story is an adolescent's wet dream and I guess it's a joke on us because there can't be anyone as stupid as this to present this as anything other than a spoof. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks to the author for sharing a story of what I have often observed in life. Young people thinking they are in love who don't take time to build the things necessary for a forever love before the relationship becomes sexual.

I know some who made it work, but too many times have seen the failures. Although it is quite realistic, I was left wondering what was the author trying to communicate to the reader?

The only thing I am sure about is that the author wrote about an erotic coupling. I was looking for more as the category states "Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters." I understand the many comments about the story needing to tell more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know that this is an older story. But it begs for a sequel. It's that good.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

This was amazingly sweet and cute! Except the part about withholding sex as a punishment, that is kind of messed up and manipulative. But honestly, I don't really see them fighting so I hope she never does that to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldRogue@GoldRogue
Here for some fun. Love to write. Check out my stories. Appreciate any and all comments.

SIMILAR Stories