Way to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

Dan had noticed how her tongue had delayed in meeting his own. That had felt like inexperience, yet she had been a married woman for ten years. There was so much about Carrie that he did not know, and right at that moment he wanted to know everything.

He looked into her face, so open, such a look of abandonment there now, "It has to happen, doesn't it?"

Her head nodded, but she said, "You'll think I'm being silly, but having wanted it, I'm just a little nervous now."

He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, whispering "Don't be. I'm nervous too."

They stood there laughing together at their mutual admission, then he said, "Do you want it to happen out here?" And he gestured around the rough mix of grass and rocks.

Her eyes roamed around the terrain, "I've never done it in the open air," she said quietly, "but on this occasion I think a little comfort would be more fitting."

"You want to go back?" Dan glanced at his watch and was surprised to see that it was past three o'clock.

"Oh, but your work?"

Dan nodded, "My work is important." Deliberately he tightened his arms around her. "But once in a blue moon something comes along that transcends that importance. I like the idea of comfort."

Clambering back up the slope their hands touched each other almost indiscriminately. When she was in front of him he pushed at her neat tight buttocks, while she reached back and her hand brushed over the spot where his jeans were under pressure. She muttered a little, "Oh."

Reaching the level, they kissed deeply once more, and he stroked her breasts, finding that the blouse was already nearly dry. Then they packed his gear quickly, and were on the road back to the farm. Dan really feared that his excitement would let him down. The pressure of his erection showed no sign of abating as he drove. From time to time he took his hand from the wheel and placed it high on her thigh, and when he did that Cassie leaned across, kissed his cheek, nibbled his ear, but her hands stayed in her lap.

In a sense Cassie could not believe this was happening. Briefly her mind had wandered into a future beyond what was already rushing towards them. What would come next, fond farewells? She dismissed that thinking.

More urgently she was aware of the continuing dampness between her legs. When Dan touched her thigh she longed for him to go further as his touch only added to the eagerness in her loins. Scared to move her hands from pressing the physical ache in her lower body, she was happy to peck at his cheek and ears. She was very aware of what his jeans were disguising. The journey seemed to take ages.

At last they were at the gate, and Cassie said, "I'll open the gate, so you can drive up and park on the other side of the house." She paused and gave him an apologetic smile. "The neighbours would wonder—you understand?"

Dan understood her worry very well. He watched the delightful movement of her as she opened the gate, and he drove inside, waited until the gate was closed. As she climbed back inside, he leaned across and kissed her. Her mouth and tongue responded immediately and with unsuppressed passion.

They managed to break apart, and as he parked the van behind the house, Carrie leapt from the van and hurried up onto the porch. When Dan got there she was standing by the open door, a welcoming, yet nervous smile on her face as she held out her hand for his.

His hand was gripped tightly as she led him into what appeared to be a surprisingly large kitchen, with a table in the centre and a low cupboard against the wall opposite a sink and work top. A radio stood on shelves to the rear, but Cassie led him to a door on the right, on to a corridor where there were other doors. More importantly there was a staircase which they were quickly mounting.

Dan was trying to control his breathing, and the bursting sensation in his belly. Maybe he should have showered before they did anything, there were streaks of paint on his hands.

As Carrie pushed open the first door, and he saw the large bed with its blue cover, he made that suggestion.

Carrie turned and put her arms around his neck before gasping, "Do we have time for that?"

Dan managed a quick, "I guess not," before their lips came together and their bodies crushed against each other.

They stood there for a number of minutes, simply devouring each other. Dan ran his tongue along the inside of her cheek, and she responded by doing the same to him. The tingling that provoked seemed to run all the way down to his already aching groin.

At last he broke away, reached for her blouse buttons, "We're overdressed."

He was surprised when one of her hands reached up reflexively as though to stop him. "God, I'm so nervous, Dan."

He gave her what he hoped was a dubious look, "After what you allowed to happen under the waterfall?"

"You noticed?

"Isn't that why you took me under there?" And since her hand had dropped away he continued to unbutton her blouse.

Cassie was totally bemused by her own state of mind. She was wanting all of this, yet she was trying to hold back from it. It was the kind of feeling a young bride might have. Well, she was hardly that, and in a few seconds her naked breasts would be before his eyes, unfettered this time. Beyond that she would soon be revealing that part of her body that only Gordon had viewed.

Was that why she was so nervous? Especially since, she was so wet down there. Without further thought and as Dan pushed her blouse off her shoulders, she rapidly pulled at the buttons on his shirt..

Her breath shuddered in her throat as his fingers trailed down over her breasts, followed by his mouth and she could not hold back a 'hiss'of pleasure as his lips trailed over a nipple. She pushed his shirt away and stroked his broad muscular chest. Everything was coming to a peak, her lower belly, and her insides were pulsing with her need.

Dan was on his knees, unfastening her belt, unbuttoning her jeans, pulling them down, snatching at her panties. He was going to see her, going to see that part of her that so desperately demanded his entry.

Suddenly she felt his lips moving over her belly, seeming to move down. Too much, too much, her insides were begging for it. Frantically she pulled at his head. " No, Dan. In me. Come into me."

Carrie staggered back towards the bed, not believing that she was actually demanding the indecent haste that Gordon had usually imposed on her. But this time her desire was so much greater, so demanding.

Her legs struck the edge of the bed and she allowed her body to fall backwards into the familiar comfort. This she knew would be over quickly, but it didn't matter. It was a need that had to be filled.

Dan was standing over her, and she saw that his jeans were being pushed down. He was viewing her whole naked body, her bare skin, her intimate places exposed under his eyes. But, as his shorts fell away, she had a quick glimpse of his erect penis. That was going to be inside her, and without any delay.

"You sure?" Dan was asking bending over her, his hands moving up her waist and onto her breasts.

Don't ask, she wanted to yell, just do it, but all she managed was, "Yes, oh, yes."

She was aware of him gently parting her thighs, and almost giggled in realising that she hadn't thought of that being necessary if he was going to enter her. But then, Gordon's rough groping had not prepared her for this caring preparation.

Dan was against her, he was placing himself. Oh, yes, oh, please let it be good for him. Then he was inside her, and her vaginal passage seemed to widen to accept him, but this was no rough penetration that her husband had subjected upon her. Dan was moving his erection so slowly up into her, that she felt her hips heave to urge him towards her satisfaction.

Trembling everywhere, she knew that Dan had taken the hint from her hip spasm, as his whole length filled her. Oh, great God, he was immense, jerking up high into her. Her whole b elly seemed filled by his erection. This was the point when Gordon usually spilled. He had been that immediate. As Dan's penis drew back she thought that it was over for him too, and the stirrings inside her told her that this could be mutual.

Yes, oh, yes, she knew she had been so ready, and like some great hot, raging storm her orgasm was upon her. But even as she let go, and her body and mind soared, she realised that Dan was plunging up in to her again, as strong as ever.

"Dan—I'm - I'm -oh, God--going."

As though from another planet his voice floated into her brain, "Let it come, Cassie. Love it. Enjoy it."

The keening noise she was hearing over his voice was coming from her as she experienced his hardness thrusting over and over again, deep, then even deeper into the very soul of her.

His voice again, low and sweet close to her ear, "You are just so wonderful."

This solid log inside her didn't stop. His low voice enchanted her and she knew he had missed exploding with her. Yet now, having had an orgasm like she had never experienced in her whole life, Dan's prolonged pounding was continuing. His massive heaving inside her, was surely driving her towards something new. Was there yet another dam that was ready to burst?

Dan, having been so pent up by all that had happened in the past hour, had feared that he would be premature when he entered Cassie. Add to that the sheer pleasure as he lowered her jeans, and found her sweet tawny bush. Then he had the urge to kiss her belly intending to move his mouth lower, before she made him aware of her desperation.

Touching the smooth skin on her thighs, belly and breasts as he rose over her had not lessened his worries about how he would perform. Yet once he had been reassured of her need, had parted her thighs and made that first easy probe into the surprising moistness of her vagina, he knew it was going to be all right.

At some point he would remind himself that this was one part of his affair with Vanessa that he could give her credit for. She had always been the leader in their 'screwing' (her word for it), and it was she who had schooled him in the ability to hold back his orgasm no matter how provocative she might be.

For Dan, it was a joy to sense the pleasure he was giving to Cassie. From the moment he entered her he had been overcome by her passion. When her hips had jerked to urge him deeper, and his keen response had made her cry out as her orgasm was almost immediate, he realised how great her desire had been.

He had tried to kiss her, but her head had been jerking from side to side, her lioness hair sweeping across her face. Dan, happy that she had experienced her orgasm, found the strength to continue to push deeply into her, at times drawing back a good length in order to make some thrusts long and vital. All the time Cassie's vaginal muscles gripped and pulled him onwards.

It didn't take much of this for him to sense her build up again. Her breath gasped out of her. Could he give her two orgasms? He had done it for Vanessa once, but Vanessa had always been highly sexed. Dan was fairly sure that this hadn't been true of Cassie. But yes, he was sure she was on the verge of another burst. Should he let himself go along with her?

Cassie could not believe that Dan had kept going and was taking her up to this new high. Her whole body was alive and tingling. His hands had fondled her breasts, and she was aware that he had tried to kiss her lips but she just could not keep still. She had never felt like this. Every orifice would have gladly taken his hot penis. God, did she really mean that? These were sensations that had never ever crossed her mind.

Dan's hands were gripping her hips as he pulled her further onto his driving rod. Carrie tried to respond with thrusts of her own but as soon as she moved, as soon as she felt him reach her cervix, it started again.

"Dan!" she heard herself yell, as her whole body opened out and her thighs gripped at him, her heart pounded like a mad thing that was pumping electrified blood into her veins. Every part of her felt subject to each stab of his eager shaft.

As she calmed, and marvelled that she had experienced two orgasms when over the years one had been something of a miracle, she felt that Dan's movements inside her were different. How did he do it? But yes, his strokes were shorter and faster, much faster. For the first time she noticed his breathing, more like grunting.

He was about to pour inside her she was sure, but his renewed movements were giving her added pleasure, heightening her already ecstatic emotions. His arms tightened around her, his rod pushed, pulled back, and pushed again, rapidly and with greater power. Then as his head came alongside hers, she heard his massive groan of pleasure and release, and was positive that she could feel his seed spilling and spurting inside her.

All good things must come to an end, and Dan, having been overjoyed at Cassie's reactions, finally succumbed to the suction of her vaginal walls, and his climax had been massive. He lay for a while flat on top of her, as, very slowly, his penis slithered limply out of its delightful nest, and he sensed Cassie dabbing at herself with something, a tissue maybe.

Catching his breath he was preparing to ask her how it had been. He had a pretty good idea, but he wanted to hear it from her lips. But he didn't have the chance to ask, as Cassie was only too keen to let him know. "Dan, you might not believe this," she began her hand stroking over his chest, "but I've had nothing like that in my whole life."

"It was all right then?"

"For me any kind of orgasm has been a rarity, but what you've just given me-"

She went on to tell him of how her husband had treated her body. "It was merely a receptacle for his only occasional needs. I was grateful that they were only occasional. And yet—" She paused.

"Yes?"

"I still can't understand why you'd say you weren't a perfect lover."

Since she had been so open about her husband, Dan told her about Vanessa, and how she had been the dominant one in their brief relationship. "So I was never sure about my performance because she was always so critical."

There was a long silence as Cassie seemed to be weighing up what he had told her, and then she asked an important question. "That wasn't just a one off, was it?"

Dan sat up and looked down at her, all of her, lying there, superb in her nakedness, "I don't want it to be. Your husband never caressed you? Kissed your body?"

"He pulled my thighs apart, complained if I was dry, but didn't let that stop him."

Her face was so lovely. He kissed her before saying, "Before I eat you, some real food would be welcome. We might have an interesting evening ahead."

Cassie sat up alongside him, her mouth came up to his once more and as they parted she said, "You go and get a shower. You'll find towels in the small cupboard. And there's a man size towelled robe-" She paused, and her eyes were wide as she looked at him,"- unused. I'll cook us a meal. I only have sausages I'm afraid, but I'll make them special for you. And then—I'll have a shower. And then--"

"We have a lot of talking to do," Dan completed for her, keeping his tone light. They laughed together.

Standing in the shower, with the warm water flowing deliciously over his body, Dan had to face the fact that there was indeed a lot of talking to do. On the one hand he was sure that there could be so much to look forward to with this lady. But the future? Could it be together?

Chapter 2 will be in without delay, and will follow their progress—if any.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers