Wayne's New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure I blushed at the sight of her. My initial, polite reaction, was the same as that of the accidental laundry room incident.

"Oops, sorry," I said and nervously turned away. "I thought you meant back here." I spun and took a step toward the hallway, but felt her grab the rear hem of my t-shirt.

"I did mean back here. Put that down," she said, referring to the tools and tugging me toward her.

"But ain't you...you gettin' dressed?" I stuttered, my hometown grammar returning, setting the red metal box on the floor and in disbelief of what I realized may be happening as I turned back around.

"I was hopin' on stayin' un-dressed'."

Now I knew why she wanted the apartment's door chained. My dick, way ahead of my conscious brain, began to throb and grow as I looked, really looked at her in the robe as we stood only a couple feet apart next to her bed. I thought about the wonderful anatomy that awaited beneath that shiny fabric. I was going to get to see and feel what was inside all those dresses and business suits I usually saw her in! She smiled and gazed up into my eyes , then blatantly stared at the bulging crotch of my shorts. It was only then that I noticed a bottle and two nearly full plastic glasses of wine on her dresser. Sure, I could drink at ten o'clock in the morning. She handed me a glass, again her unbridled flesh quivering beneath the robe.

"Micah's at his gran' momma's all day." The scent of her perfume, Obsession, I think it was, wafted thru the air. We clicked glasses in a silent toast.

Saleesha quickly gulped down over half of her wine. "I see you weren't lyin' about likin' fat girls," she said, smiling and again gazing down at the obvious, flexing bulge in my shorts.

I was shocked at the whole situation, speechless, almost hiding behind my glass of cheap burgundy as I drank.

"Now that you're goin' to put that serpent back to work," she said, I guess because I was technically dating again, "you gonna share it with me, too?" She looked up into my eyes with a hungered stare and that wonderful smile, stepping closer, within an inch of the bulge, placing her hands and their long red nails on my waist, then began to push my shirt up my ribcage. She already knew the answer.

Suddenly, with this touch of a young woman's hands, I didn't feel like a washed up, old divorced ex-athlete anymore. It was if I was back in my college prime, bedding girls with relative ease. Here I was, about to fuck a twenty-five year old, one with overly abundant, luscious, dimpled brown flesh to explore; new sensations of sight and touch.

"Hell yeah! All you want," I replied happily about the 'sharing' as my shirt was tossed behind me onto the carpet. Stomach flat, pectorals solid, arms still fairly sculpted, I was glad I had kept myself in pretty good shape for an 'old guy'. She ran her fingers through my chest hair briefly.

Saleesha, her body a chaotic symphony of bounce and jiggle, turned and flung the top sheet out of the way, then raised a thigh to put a knee onto the bed, forcing the short robe open partially at the bottom for a moment, revealing her overhanging stomach, and a triangular mass of pubic hair beyond. She wrapped the black robe back around her as she climbed onto the edge of the mattress, facing me, upright on her knees. This lessened the difference in our heights, and I leaned down and intercepted her lips on the way toward my welcoming mouth for our first kiss. We tugged on one another's lips, then shared the sweetness of the wine on our tongues, which were soon swirling around one another noisily enough, combined with our pleasured moans, to be heard over the electric humming of the ceiling fan.

Her fingers yanked down my waistband, and soon the shorts and boxers had joined my shirt on the floor. My throbbing cock sprang free and was pointing up toward Saleesha's tits as it poked her in the stomach. I cradled the back of her head as we kissed madly and I felt a black woman's hair for the first time, softer than I expected. The ebony beauty wasted no time grabbing my meat with both hands.

"Damn, Wayne!" she exclaimed, enthusiastically yanking my dick skin up, down and around, then feeling my hairy, swinging nuts. "You been hidin' this under your desk all this time?" she asked as she inspected it.

Not to brag, but my lanky height translated to a nearly eight inch-long cock, which was more than thick enough to prevent a woman's hand from encircling it completely. The black-haired beauty was not shy about jerking on it. I tongued her ear, kissed down her neck and attempted to pull the robe down a shoulder to expose the treasures beneath. My other hand was already feeling around the softness of her back, silky within the fabric.

Saleesha again gathered the robe, then backed up on her knees and dropped her hips down until she was sitting on her calves, and leaned forward so her face was close to my vein- covered, stiff meat. She looked up at me and smiled beautifully, and nothing needed to be said as I grabbed the base and stuck the head into her heated mouth. She wrapped her full lips around it about halfway down to the root, and began a frantic hand pump on the lower shaft as her lips and tongue created an incredible vacuum on the upper portion, contorting her pretty face. I couldn't believe the quiet, stoic print room woman, who originally only grunted hello to me, enthusiastically had my dick in her mouth. All the while the brown globes of her heavy tits, hanging almost down to the mattress, dominated the view beyond as they shook and swung, forcing the robe open. This minute or so of oral attention was apparently just a sample, as she raised up again, this time allowing the fabric to drape itself along the outer slopes of her giant breasts, their magnificent chunky nipples exposed. Her wide, dark brown, elliptical, areolas sloped outward and down a bit, like 'sad puppy eyes', I've heard them called; mouthwatering nevertheless. Despite his physical limitations, her son was a cheerful kid, now I knew why. Any child that began life sucking on those would be happy forever, I thought to myself.

Her bare tits swayed and quivered as she reached up to grab my shoulders. My dripping dick jolted at the wondrous sight and felt the cool air from the ceiling fan as its coating of her warm saliva cooled. Saleesha's deep brown, beautiful eyes were once again mesmerizing as she pulled me to her. I then crawled all the way onto the bed and we fell together, with me on top.

We kissed again crazily and a hand found its way down to one of her tits, stalled only by my reluctance to stop grasping handfuls of her silky upper arm flesh beneath the retreating robe on the way. My hand was constantly indecisive as to whether to knead her huge, soft breast or twist and yank on her hard, rubbery nipple. Our spastic tongues probed each other's mouths, the combined hot breath hovering around our faces.

Next I felt her pushing my head down toward her tits, glancing at me slyly before pressing my face into one. Her hands ran through my slightly thinning hair as I caressed and held each alternately, gratifyingly sucking as hard as I could on the giant protrusions. After a bout of raising one of her weighty tits as high as I could off her chest just by my lips and teeth around a nipple, Saleesha groaned gutturally, throwing her head back as her shoulders leapt up off the mattress. Her thighs spread and began to surround my pelvis.

"Give it to me Wayne! Gimmie that sweet white dick!" she yelled through a winded moan.

Instead of crawling back up her body to slide my solid meat in, I slid in the other direction, kissing and grasping the soft, rippled skin of her stomach. The appearance of its cellulite was transient, depending on the position of my probing hands, but all her brown flesh was magically soft and pliable. I passed a C-section scar, but paid it no mind.

"No Wayne, no, noooo!" she protested with a groaning whine as my hands luxuriated in the velvety cellulite of her slightly hairy inner thighs, now next to my ears as her beautiful pussy came into view. Saleesha, either from a desire to keep me from exploring what she considered her most flawed areas, or not wanting her vaginal taste on my breath, didn't want my face between her legs. It was too late as she pled with me again, I extended my tongue and pressed it into the folds around her licorice drop-sized clit, dragging it upwards as she gasped, my nose plowing thru her soft, curly pubes. After a few repetitions of tonguing her clit, I dug in, resting on my elbows, and spastically licked and nibbled on her beautiful, thick, espresso-hued labia. My tongue, its length also proportionate to my height, forced its way into her pink hole, while her salty, fragrant juices drained off my chin. My hands were not without their duties during the oral assault. They had the gratifying honor of continuing to clutch and fondle the supple, dimpled flesh of Saleesha's overflowing inner thighs, not because the moaning woman needed help keeping her legs spread, but because I was getting off on it; my cock felt like it was ready to drill through the mattress.

All the while Saleesha was squirming and muttering, cursing, perturbed because I was stalling the penetration, teasing her. Finally I raised up quickly, hopped forward on my knees, grabbed my thankful cock and drove it into her tight, soaked pussy.

She gasped loudly and tossed her head back once more as I assumed the push-up position and began to plow into that heated, slick hole. The excess flesh of her widened thighs enveloped my hips somewhat, adding to my excitement as she clutched my arms. As I fell into a steady cadence, I looked down into her eyes, half closed but her broad smile at me meant I was giving her what she needed, even before she began to breathlessly speak.

"Yes Wayne! Give it to me, white boy! Give it to me!" she exclaimed, reaching up to hold my shoulders and neck with her plump, quaking arms. "That's it! Fuck me with that serpent!" she said, the sinful religious analogy evidently adding to her thrill. The sight of her bulging, ample torso, flowing in erratic, colliding waves beneath me was my thrill as I rhythmically slammed into her.

I changed my angle a bit and lowered my full weight onto her, and the bed began to creak loudly and thump against the wall. Her soft body felt terrific below mine as I pounded away. After several minutes, it felt like we were about to break through the drywall and into her son's room when I realized I had a mammoth load on the way.

I pulled out, raised up, balanced on one arm, and slid up her body far enough to sink my slick cock into the cellulite of her stomach surrounding her navel. My free hand enrobed my dick almost fully in the pliable flesh, and used it, almost disrespectfully it seemed, to fuck and jerk my dick with the head sticking out. In moments, burning, great-feeling, out-of-control squirts of sperm began to fly low, fast and far across her brown body. I grunted loudly as my first blob, an unintentional sniper shot, hit her right in the cheek and eye, which caused her to begin a laughing scream for the rest of my expulsion. She held both palms up to shield her face.

I did send a blast across the open fingers of one her hands that laid a long ribbon up the valley between her giant tits. Despite being spread across her torso by gravity, the brown globes were still too high an obstacle for the remaining spurts to clear. The underside of one was heavily glazed with semen by the time I was done with the awesome load.

"Damn Wayne!" she said, out of breath. "I've got my diaphragm in!" she complained melodically about the unnecessary dousing, holding her dripping hand out to the side, but smiling.

"Well, that's Wes' Virginia birth control!" I said, kneeling between her spread thighs and surveying my messy handiwork spewed across her undulating, ample brown curves as her chest quickly rose and fell. My first fuck in over a year, and first besides Judy since before I was engaged. One hell of a re-baptismal into sex.

5

I handed the towel from the chair back to the African-American woman I had just fucked. I now saw it was imprinted with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I hoped Saleesha was enjoying this very 'grown up' time, since her life otherwise revolved around her son.

She draped the towel over her torso in a sudden bout of modesty and mopped up my jizz with it in place. I enjoyed watching the uncovered sides of her hips and breasts jiggle and her areolas play peek-a-boo as she moved.

"You're not leavin', are you?" she asked.

"Hell, no, not 'til you kick me out."

She smiled and gathered the black robe, which was crumpled beneath her, around her body and arose.

"You stay right here," she said with a grin, before disappearing into her bathroom. She left the light off but the door ajar, and I heard her pissing and then the bathtub filling. After several minutes of quiet splashing she called me in. A scented candle was burning on the counter.

The ebony beauty was sitting at one end of the tub with sudsy water up to her waist, wet, bare tits and hard nipples in all their glory, glistening in the candlelight. She had me sit on a folded towel on the edge of the tub, straddling it with one foot on the floor and one in the water between her legs. This gave her access to my semi-soft cock, which she promptly began to soap up with both hands, stroking it while her shiny tits and arms jiggled the whole time. Soon it was nice and hard, hairy nuts cleaned as a bonus. A large plastic fast food cup appeared, and she rinsed me off, then checked her work by leaning forward and wrapping her beautiful lips around the shaft once more, loudly sucking on the upper half. As my dick skin was wonderfully manipulated by her lips and tongue, her swaying tits made waves in the tub. I suspected this was not to be a full-length blowjob, but a warm up for more penetration, and found out I was right as she looked up at me and spoke.

"It's gettin' cold in here. I have to get out and dry off now. Can you wait outside?" she asked.

I knew was she was driving at, but decided to play dumb as I stood with a nice solid boner. "Here, I'll help you up." I extended my hand.

"Wayne, it's not very sexy, seein' my naked self, gettin' outta this tub," she said, "and I have to dry off still." She said, becoming a little perturbed.

"I like your naked self, and I'm very good at dryin'," I offered.

"Naw, I think you're better at wettin', like you hosed me down just before," she replied sassily, in reference to the surprise sperm bath. "Now go!"

"Ohh kay," I chuckled, stepping away. I knew she was trying to censor her backside from my view, assuming I was most interested in her tits, which was understandable. They were spectacular, and her nipples had probably ruined them for me forever, as I would likely never encounter another pair like hers. But, I would have been there no matter her breast size. This teasing was making me even hornier, awaiting the real prize - the full view of and access to her big, wonderful, brown, cellulite ass. I was determined to fuck her from behind, even if just for a few minutes, before my visit was over.

I returned to the bedroom upon an all clear from her, my stiff meat leading the way. On her back but propped up on her elbows, she grinned as her eyes followed it across the room. Her bare shoulders and cleavage showed above the top sheet, and she held it up slightly as an invitation.

I climbed onto the bed, tossed the sheet aside, knelt between her thick, widened thighs, grabbed a giant tit with both hands and started in on its heavenly nipple as Saleesha held the back of my head. Soon she was squirming beneath me, her legs rising and grinding against my hips. Her torso smelled of soap and cologne, and reminded me there was a tasty treat below. Always unable to resist a freshly washed pussy, I slid down and began to lick her gorgeous dark sepia lips, then settled in on her clitoris, slipping a couple fingers into her silky opening, its pink hue a contrast to its surroundings.

Saleesha's gasping protests were soon silenced and transformed into moans and grunts as her squirming subsided and she began to tense her limbs, trembling. When I thought I had her on the verge, I pressed my curled fingers up into the front wall of her pussy, upward toward my licking tongue on the other side.

The young woman moaned, hyperventilated and cried out through several orgasms that caused the muscles encircling my inserted fingers to spasm wildly as I kept tonguing her swollen clit. My wrist and forearm below my embedded hand became a conduit for a small flood of her expelled juices.

I was ready to kneel in front of her face for some more of her mouth vacuum on my cock before a marathon, multi-position fuck, when she spoke, out of breath.

"Hold me Wayne," she said sweetly, looking at me with half open eyes. Still on my knees between her thighs, I gently laid on top of her, face to the side on one of her cushiony breasts. The cool air from the ceiling fan dried the coating of her juices from my jaw. Her breathing gradually slowed and the hand that held my shoulder ceased caressing it.

I guessed I had overdone it when I heard a little snore come from her. Sure enough, I had apparently worn her out. It must have been exhausting, working and raising a physically challenged child. After a decade of trying, Judy and I found out she couldn't conceive, so

we never knew the energy required to 'raise younguns'.

6

I slowly slipped away from Saleesha and covered her with the sheet. She turned on her side and mumbled something. I resisted the temptation to creep around the bed and sneak a peak at her naked backside; it seemed disrespectful.

I didn't want to just leave, so I replaced my boxers and found a baseball game just starting on the living room TV, grabbed a glass of water and helped myself to a couple cold pop tarts as my cock settled down. Thunder rumbled outside and the skies grayed, darkening the room.

Two innings and a brief rainstorm later, I heard the toilet flush, and into the living room came the dark beauty, smiling sheepishly, her hair a little messy. She was wearing a simple, short yellow tube dress, which seemed to have the waistline gathered just under her tits. Made of a thin, chamois-like fabric, it was insufficient to mask the bulging mammary features of her breasts. The overfilled top, made for a smaller-chested woman, was only minimally supportive and flirted with exposing the highest arc of Saleesha's areolas, prompting her to pull it up as she walked. She was carrying a hand towel and a small clear plastic bottle with a drug store label on it.

"Hi. You mad?" She still had sheet prints across her shoulder.

"No," I replied with a chuckle, sitting at one end of the couch, my dick awakening at the sight of her quaking flesh beneath the dress. I was still a little in amazed disbelief that I actually got to fuck her.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep like that," she said, lifting an end of the coffee table to pivot it away from me and grabbing a sofa cushion. "Between the wine and you knocking me out with that...finger thing," she shook her head, "whatever it was you did in there." She dropped the large square cushion on the carpet at my feet and knelt on it, her body quivering wonderfully.

I clicked off the TV and slouched to give her a better angle as I slid my boxers down to the rug. My cock was growing eponentially as she smiled up at me, grabbing, yanking and twisting the skin in every direction. Soon her beautiful lips were surrounding it, intensely kissing and sucking loudly on the head. Saleesha's fingers and long red nails were nearly surrounded by pubes as she gripped the shaft base and my nuts, hanging free off the edge of the couch. Her mocha skin tone contrasted with my own paleness, reminding me of the excitement of my first sex with an African-American woman.