Wayne's New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her upper body jiggled with her motions, the dress lost its battle with gravity, and a nipple peeked over the elastic hem. She pulled both sides down, exposing her giant breasts and moving closer. Soon I was reaching down, grabbing, squeezing and batting around a hanging, heavy tit as she noisily sucked and gagged on my meat, comically cursing at its length. I guess I had given her a sore throat when she paused.

"You like baby oil?" she looked up and asked, her lips and chin glistening with saliva.

"Sure," I answered, quelling my curiousity about the mystery bottle.

She held up and gathered her cleavage around my cock, stroking it slowly with her smooth brown flesh.

My dick, despite its size, looked a bit insignificant while embedded between her huge breasts. A squirt of oil soon coated it and she surrounded my hard meat with her shiny cleavage, alternately jerking it rapidly and then mashing her tits together and sliding up and down from balls to tip while I enjoyed the view of Saleesha's undulating flesh.

I tried to hold out as long as possible, not wanting the slick, cock-satisfying handjob and jiggling titty fuck show by the beautiful woman to end. But soon I was arching my hips off the edge of the sofa, about to explode. With my cock still nestled in between her tits, Saleesha turned her face away as I grunted loudly. My ejected sperm hit her cheek next to her ear, then deluged the side of her smooth neck a couple times. She squealed adorably as each spurt landed on her brown flesh. Nearly as much as my first load, the rest landed below her collar bone, cascading downward back toward my cock or to make rivers across one of her glistening areolas.

Wincing from a second sperm splattering, Saleesha stiffly reached for the hand towel she brought with her. She approached my dick with it, but I grabbed her wrist, pressed her bare fingers around my shaft and got her to start stroking it again.

"I ain't done with you," I said, looking down into her eyes, which seemed to widen in a pleased surprise. I really did owe her another fuck, since I went overboard on licking her pussy earlier. She jerked me with one hand while she wiped the jizz off her neck and chest with the other. Once I was nice and hard, mainly from watching her exposed tits shake crazily, she pulled away and began to stand.

"No. Stay there," I said, pressing her shoulder down, rising and beginning to circle around behind her. With her kneeling on sofa cushion, once bent forward, her pussy would be at the perfect height for me to drive my dick into. I hoped she hadn't bothered to put on any panties under that dress.

"Oh Wayne, no!" she protested. "You don't wanna be back there!" She tugged at my wrist and looked up at me. "Come'on, let's go back on the bed like before. Wa-ayne!" She began to whine.

"I've wanted to be back there for a long time," I replied, looking past my stiff dick and down into her eyes. It was true; my mind had retained more images of her than any of the other women at work, I just had to get past the conditioning I had been raised with that excluded women like Saleesha. Not any more. I was going to fuck her again, 'good and proper'.

I knelt behind the wide yellow dress that only covered her to mid thigh. My cock throbbed at the sight of the same 'preview' cellulite I had been treated to back that time in the laundry room. Some of the irregular surface was discernable beneath the dress as it clung to her cheeks. I couldn't believe I was actually going to get to fuck her like I had fantasized about. This was going to be awesome.

"It's not gonna be...like you think...please," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me.

"I know what I'm doin'," I said reassuringly with a little annoyance, but not disclosing my newly discovered fetish. "Now God dammit bend over Saleesha!" I said, but not angrily. The women at work all shortened her name to 'Leesha'. I guess I had used her full name like I continued to formally at the office to reinforce the unfamiliarity, and the disparity between our ages, and that she was having sex with one of the old bosses from work, who was essentially a stranger. The reverse, that I was fucking an exotic twenty-five year old from the processing center, against bank manager-employee fraternization policy no less, added to my thrill.

She muttered about me taking the Lord's name in vain in the same breath I spoke hers, but bent over as requested. About this time, as if an omen, the room brightened as the skies cleared, and sunlight once more shone through the kitchen window and filtered into her living room.

"You're a crazy white man, Wayne," she said aloud, her face nearly on the floor, beautiful ass quivering in the dress as she adjusted her knees.

My dick throbbed like I hadn't shot a load in days, not five minutes ago. I rubbed the head around on her warm pussy lips and detected no panty barrier. "That's right," I said, "a crazy, blasphemous, man who..." I raised the dress just enough to slide my meat part way into her steamy vagina, "has his white cock inside you!" Saleesha's pussy seemed almost tighter, maybe due to clenching during her orgasms, as I slid in further and did a few quick preliminary strokes. Her dress rode up on her hips slightly, and she reached back with a hand to try to pull it down.

I grabbed her wrist to halt her attempt, and forcefully flung her arm forward. I then clutched the hem of the dress up and tossed it in the air and she moaned my name in protest as it landed on her back, covering her shoulder blades

There in front of me, in full daylight, was an incredible sight. A broad, beautiful playground of brown cellulite. The dimples of her skin were variegated in size and depth, some merged to form elongated trenches. I instinctively began to grasp her, creating velvety smooth, gelatinous folds in my hands. I was so overcome by the need to explore her that my dick slipped out as I lifted and then released her lower cheeks, feeling their multiple recoils and observing the traveling shockwaves across her buttocks.

After an interlude of enthusiastic grabs and yanks, my pulsing hard meat reminded me their was a slick, warm pussy waiting, and I spread Saleesha's heavy cheeks wide, creating a grunting complaint from her and a nice view of the wide, dark sepia sunburst pattern of her asshole. I pointed my cock down to the curly-haired region below it, split her labia and began, simply put, to fuck the hell out of her. Within minutes she was gasping and breathing heavily, imploring me to keep giving her 'that serpent' in guttural grunts, punctuated with short, erratic high-pitched whimpers.

As my pelvis continued to thrust almost harshly, my hands stayed busy. One would grab and fondle the flesh of her large, constantly undulating cheek while the other held her yellow dress, which still surrounded her ribcage. I had gathered and twisted it into a rein of sorts, keeping her squirming, bent-over body right where I wanted it. When she occasionally raised her shoulders and held onto the sofa beside us, I shifted my angle to the side to catch a glimpse of her low hanging, swinging brown tits. I randomly sped up and slowed down, changing the flow of her agitating, perspiration-coated, constantly quivering flesh. Regardless, I made sure there was plenty of frantic, fast, skin slapping penetration, admittedly taking out some of my anger at my ex on Saleesha's innocent pussy. With no urgency to climax, I kept going and going. The moaning, grunting, sweaty young woman admirably kept taking it, and it brought back memories of fucking some girls in college so long they begged me to stop.

The angle of the sunlight in the room had changed noticeably by the time I pulled out, finally unable to withhold my load any longer. Saleesha, breathing heavily, immediately slumped forward onto her stomach upon my exit. I had fantasized more than once about coming all over her ass, and now I was going to do it for real. To give myself the best angle, I rose to my feet and straddled one of her thighs.

Due to some final, violent, moaning thrusts toward the end, she must have assumed I had shot my load inside her, and tried to pull the crumpled yellow dress down her torso. I placed a foot under the dress and kicked it up out of the way, then placed a bare sole disrespectfully on the small of her soft back.

"Aw damn, Wayne!" she exclaimed, as she realized what I was doing. My rapid stroking was spraying pussy juice everywhere and it was raining down on her undulating cheeks over two feet below .

Despite my grunts and pulse pounding in my ears, I could hear the splatters as my great feeling load, more in volume than my second, splashed down from up above chaotically onto her jiggling cellulite. That would teach the horny little tramp not to throw herself at me, ambushing me nearly naked, I joked to myself. Shiny with sweat, her ass jolted and recoiled as she squealed and floundered beneath me, throwing off blobs of sperm in all directions. Saleesha's big, beautiful, dimpled brown ass resembled some kind of bizarre, sloppy dessert, topped off with icing by the time I was done shaking the final drops haphazardly into the air.

Not wanting to lose the sight of her wonderful bare ass, I stood for a minute or so while my foot remained on her back, catching my breath. I watched my well-distributed sperm escape in long downward rivulets from the pools in the larger recesses of her flesh, sometimes merging and forming new puddles as her heavy, rapid breathing created a wave-like undulation across her glazed, wide, dimpled buttocks.

"What are you doin' up there?" she asked.

"Lookin' at your beautiful ass."

"Stop your lyin', Wayne."

"Not lyin'!"

7

It turned out to be one hell of a summer. At times, I was glad my wife had cheated. Every other Saturday, I would visit Saleesha to 'fix her plumbing' which was our code for an intense, sweaty, all day fuck-a-thon. Apparently my repeatedly rock-hard cock convinced her to drop her inhibitions, and I was treated to awesome handfuls and daylight views of her wonderful, chaotically jiggling cellulite as she spastically rode my meat in reverse cowgirl, or watched her gorgeous face and held her heavy, quaking tits or pulled her fat rubbery nipples while she bounced up and down on my 'serpent'. Saleesha took full advantage of her 'adult only' and 'non-worship' time, loudly cursing and using the most vile slang vocabulary possible to describe her desires, anatomy, and reactions to what we were doing at the moment. She amazed me with her youthful stamina, not once asking me to stop penetration, even though my thighs and lower back would get sore trying to push her vagina to the limit. I ceased jerking off in between each rendezvous to ensure I was horny as hell and filled with jizz. Although she never seemed to enjoy them , she submissively tolerated the airborne sperm showers I perpetrated on her stomach, giant tits, and of course that wonderful broad, quivering, dimpled brown ass.

In late July her son had a summer camp for a week, but it partially coincided with a church retreat and revival. Before she got 'filled with the spirit', Saleesha asked me to come over each night and fill her with something else. Over at the office, no one was the wiser. The little glances and smiles she gave me as she dropped off paperwork or passed me among the cubicles were the only indication that we had been fucking like maniacs.

One September Saturday afternoon after a typically hot and rowdy fuck, we were lounging in bed, but not under the sheet. Soaked in sweat, even with the AC on and the fan on high, it was too sticky for us to cuddle. That discomfort seemed to make her next task easier, as we stopped staring at the wall.

"Wayne, 'member you said you'd stay 'til I kick you out?"

"Yeah," I frowned, recognizing the serious tone in her trembling voice. That promise to stay that first weekend morning and fuck her as much as she needed that day had stretched out into four months.

"Well...I'm kickin' you out." Her gorgeous brown eyes, makeup ruined hours before, were wet with tears, to my surprise. "I could keep gettin' it on with you like this every two weeks until I'm gray haired."

"Me too. So what's the problem?"

"That is the problem. Neither one of us will find true love this way." She sighed. "Micah's starting to notice girls, and I think he suspects something is going on with us, and..."

"He needs a dad," I said, "he needs a young man, and so do you."

"You aren't going to chase any women either, as long as your hosin' me down with your gravy. You're still young enough to put it to good use."

We looked at each other, smiling sadly, and shared what was supposed to be a final, deep kiss. Of course that kiss turned into a quick shower and a final, intense fuck, which took so long she was late going to pick up her son.

Things of course got uncomfortable at the office for a while, but we couldn't let it show. Saleesha soon got serious with a young man from her church, who had kids of his own. Several months later, she quit the bank to go to school full time. She moved one week while I was traveling for work, and that was that.

I later dated and eventually moved in with Courtney, my blind date from earlier in the year. She turned out to be a rowdy drunk who disliked bras, loved to piss in between parked cars late at night, and also loved taking my dick. After a couple years and more frequent bouts of bailing her out for public intoxication or skinny dipping in a neighbor's pool with some college guy, we split up. I then went solo, making a career out of meeting lonely, out of town, cellulite-assed women on the newly available internet chat rooms and fucking the hell out of them.

One woman who I didn't meet via BBW chat rooms was Wanda Foster, the answering machine-screaming ex-wife of the minister Judy took off with. I was home in West Virginia to see family and Wanda was working in her sister's pancake house 'just to help out', she said. Wanda's tight orange waitress uniform wasn't thick enough to hide the dimples in her plump, bouncy cheeks, and I jokingly proposed a little 'revenge' sex. She blushed but accepted, to my surprise. Right after her shift ended I followed her minivan home and we never even made it to the bedroom. I roughly fucked her twice, mostly bent over her coffee table, smacking her pale, quaking cellulite ass pink and twisting her nice-sized but child-ravaged tits around like balloon animals. I left her out of breath, naked except for the bra I looped around her neck, straddling the table next to a stack of church magazines. Her tits and stomach rolls were mired in a glaze of orgasm sweat and sperm, as was her dripping face. She had about twenty minutes to clean herself up before her kids got home from school. Despite the disrespectful treatment of the allegedly devout woman, I must have done something right, as Wanda later made the drive all the way to Maryland and suddenly showed up at my apartment for more. I had to cancel a fishing trip, but I still have the sneaky videos I took. They show her noisily trying sloppy deep throat with her wrists tied behind her with pantyhose, and me plowing her and spanking her big, quivering and bouncing cellulite cheeks rosy before I rained loads of jizz on them.

Speaking of video, I saw Saleesha on TV news the other day. She is a school principal now, and they were interviewing her about some award her students won. She had lost quite a bit of weight, but still looked terrific. It's been about twenty years, but I wonder if I should try to call her?