Wayward Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twisted slightly, shaking as she withdrew her tongue. It slithered through his insides on its way out, leaving him gasping, empty, and wanting to be filled again. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as Samantha looked up at him, the red color gone from her eyes. She rested her cheek on the inside of his thigh, still letting her breath tickle his genitals. He didn't see much point in covering himself anymore. He made a half-hearted attempt, feeling as if he should, his member was still jumping excitedly clearly happy with the whole situation, and Cassiel guiltily tried to hide this. She playfully nipped his fingers until he withdrew them, so she could watch his cute small cock softening against the smooth ball sack below it. After about thirty seconds of gentle silence and the rocking of the bus, she spoke.

"You've came twice already," She let out a low giggle, "You little slut. Don't you think it should be my turn?" She let go of his ankles and his feet hit the floor as if made of lead. He didn't realize how tired he was! All this pleasure certainly took a lot out of you as he was quickly discovering.

Samantha knelt up, her hips above the level of the bench. They were slightly above Cassiel's own. The other demonesses giggled in the background, their eyes still red and narrowing in malicious glee. They knew what was coming next, and Cassiel felt the fear returning. He watched as she unbuttoned her jeans with swift, sure movements. Her thumbs hooked the waistband of sheer black panties, and eased them down just below her crotch. Her eyes simmered crimson once more and Cassiel cried out in terror, causing the bus to swerve slightly, this caused raucous laughter from the succubi, as a cock began to swell out of her groin where her pussy had been a moment before. It continued to lengthen and widen as he watched in horror, until it was nearly ten inches in length, and hung thick and hard over his hips and belly. Her phallus was twice the size of his own! It was noticeably thicker at the base, tapering slightly until it flared menacingly at a perfectly sculpted helmet that looked somehow... angry. It twitched noticeably in time with her pulse. She even sported a pair of balls, and a tight, smooth scrotum. Before his eyes, the first bead of precum began to form at the tip of her member.

"No no no no please, no!" Cassiel felt a rising tide of panic, for her intentions were so clear even he knew exactly where her cock was going to go.

Rather then pulling at him, she angled forward, catching his legs and putting his knees against his shoulders. She lifted him until he was pinned upright, his back against the wall and the soles of his shoes facing the front of the bus while his ankles rested on top of her shoulders. Her breasts crushed against his chest, stiff nipples digging into his flesh pleasantly. He felt the cool, recycled air of the bus against his exposed ass, and her strong hands taking a hold of his flesh. They kneaded him, the smooth pliable ass cheeks of this innocent boy was enough to make her cock harden painfully. She was more than strong enough to flex him up off the seat, suspending his bottom two inches off of the bench. Her fingers dug into his rear like dough. The angel and his captor breathed into one another's mouths, close enough to kiss. Her eyes gazed lovingly into his, promising delights if only he would relent. Cassiel was sorely tempted, but he shook his head in defiance of the sick thoughts swimming through his mind. She was planting these thoughts in his head, he was sure of it!

"Oh God, yes, defy me. I want to bust this little cherry of yours hard, cutie, I want you to whimper...cry...beg me...plead with me. Tighten up on my cock as much as you want it will only make me want to fuck you all the harder." Her tormenting words poured from her lips and into Cassiels ears, filling the poor boy with fear and unexplainable excitement. Her words served to fuel the arousal of both parties while her cock still throbbed, the veins bulging, begging to be surrounded by the sweet flesh before her.

He nearly broke right then and there. He was within a feather's weight of begging her to spear him, and show him the garden of infernal delights. Another tear rolled down his cheek as he bit his lip, and she shuddered with both tenderness and dark desire. She opened her mouth against his cheek, her agile tongue plucking the glistening prize from him. Cas whimpered meekly as her tongue glided up the side of his face. Without warning her middle finger dug into his ass with sudden ferocity and spread his flesh. He could feel it pressing at the entrance of his ass, opening it slightly. Cassiel gazed at his assailant in terror, desperate to see what she was about to do, but powerless to see anything below with her body crushed against his, pinning him to the wall.

Samantha could feel the slimy coating of her spit still moistening his tasty little hole. The tip of her right middle finger slid around the rim of his puckered star. She had to make sure he was as ready as could be. He was perfect, the very essence of innocence. She knew that in a thousand years, she might never have another angel again. She would have to break this one to her will, so that he would never, ever fly away.

Her cock throbbed painfully, ready to burst. She could smell the narcotic pre-cum oozing from her tool, feel it running hot down the length of her member. She tapped it against his rear playfully, causing him to yelp and tense. She laughed and dropped her hips, and then tapped his angelcunt harder. He was clearly wild with terror, but had no hope of escaping her embrace. He was tempted, and in being tempted, had divided his essence. He was hers, but the taking was the sweetest part.

The other demonesses had gone quiet, holding their collecitve breath. None of them had seen this before, and all were in awe. Samantha let them fade, and focused only on her prey. She felt him shiver in her arms, his nipples against her like hard pebbles. His eyes, so vulnerable, filled with tears. She made an animal noise then, nearly the braying of a bull, and she set her cock against his opening. She grinned as she felt his little prick bounce and swipe her belly, leaving more precum. It seemed an angel could be as inexhaustible as a demon.

She exhaled and began to angle her hips forward, applying steady pressure against the muscular hole. It seemed to kiss and nibble her cockhead as he clenched. It was driving her wild, but would cause him agony if she took him that way. She didn't mind the idea, exactly, but felt a twinge at the thought of him truly hurt. Shelter really had made her soft!

"You have to loosen up a little baby.. I-ah, I need...neeeed to get-get in there." She was panting now, one eye squinting shut, pearly white teeth chewing her lower lip, sweating as her tip embedded itself halfway in his lithe body. Her cock was still caught up on the ring, and she was pushing the skin around it back with brute strength. She was losing patience, forcing her way in, but the circular muscle was strong. The same thing that kept her out was driving her on with its filthy little promise of extraordinary ecstacy. He already felt so fucking good she had to have more. Whatever the cost.

Samantha then kissed him passionately, her mouth covering his completely. Her serpent tongue quivered around his own much smaller one and slipped further in. She began to fuck his sweet, tender throat with her tongue. He moaned, predictably, into her mouth, this was an unusual feeling. The strange long length tickling into the back of his throat while at the same time massaging his own weak appendage made his eyes roll back. While he was distracted, she pulled back her head a touch slowly uncoiling her tongue and retrieving it from his mouth again forcing a whimper from the angel. She then bit onto his lower lip hard enough to draw blood. Cassiel squealed, and loosed up down below.

Samantha snarled and rammed her full length into his entrance, hilting inside him in a handful of seconds. It was a single, grinding, implacable push up into his guts. His fuck tunnel fought her advance every inch of the way, but she would have none of it. No more resistance, she was taking her prize. The angel's eyes popped open, and he gasped as if he'd been kicked in the gut by a horse. Samantha let out her breath, teeth gritted. She ground her heels into the floor, as if she could nail him to the wall with her cock. He whimpered, and she nearly came.

She held him, her precious angel, in her arms. She stirred her cock inside him, shuddering as she felt his body hold her, melding itself to her. A perfect cocksleeve. More than perfect. Sublime. She felt his love hole cinched down on her cock. The greedy little mouth below didn't want to let go. She was content to stay for the moment.

The other succubi were unnerved by the relative silence, and they inched closer. One of them was brave enough to risk her fire by interrupting.

"Semyaza? Is something the matter?"

She looked over her left shoulder. She bared her now revealed fanged teeth in a warning smile.

"Oh, sisters... He is perfect."

She turned back to the wayward messenger who had fallen into her clutches. She would kill anyone who tried to take this shining star from her. Her fingernails grew fully into claws, threatening to draw blood from his ass as she renewed her grip. She began to withdraw, slowly. He was hot inside, and she could feel the cold as more and more of her left him. She stared into his eyes as she prepared to take him, make him her property. His pupils dilated, and his face went slack. He was concentrating on handling the pain, no doubt. She thrust back in, slow and sure, loosening him up inside, preparing him to receive her over and over in the days to come.

She was filling his back door to the breaking point. Cassiel groaned as she went deep again. He couldn't understand what was happening. This was unnatural, unspeakable. Yet, for all of the pain and humiliation, the fucking humiliation, he felt closer to her than anyone in his eternal existence. He finally knew something of the union that humans experienced. His cheeks were on fire with the feelings building in his chest. He knew he should hate and despise her, but something else was taking the place of those emotions. Something was opening in him, unfolding. He felt more freedom trapped in her embrace than he ever had soaring through the sky.

The agony below was transforming into something else. His body was acclimating to the fleshy bore invading his behind. His rosebud felt like it was on fire, but not just the discomfort of stretching for her. There was a heat building inside of him. With each thrust she touched something deep inside, and Cassiel grew dizzy with pleasure at the apex of each thrust. It was addicting, to say the least. He began to draw deep breaths, moaning in ecstacy as she violated him.

"Oooooh.. Oooooh..." He could not bring himself to ask for more, but she smiled a crooked smile, seeing his want. She kissed his chin, teasing him. His lithe body began to flex in her embrace. His legs bunched as he fought to surface from under her thrall, to participate in his deflowering. His own knees dug into his shoulders as she tightened her grip, unwilling to risk his escape. His arms, trapped inside hers and forced down at his sides, could barely move. He touched her hips with his fingers as she thrust close. She looked at him in surprise, not expecting such surrender so soon.

"You like what I'm doing to you don't you little slut... We're only- ah-...Only getting nnnff... started. You're almost ready... Almost ready to fuck. You want me to fuck you? Do you baby?" She looked into his eyes, and he nodded his assent. He was scared, but he was with her now.

Semyaza slammed herself into him, bucking hard. He shrieked in pain and pleasure, his wings unfurling, emerging from his back and in a burst of sudden radiant light surrounding her. They were white as snow, tinged with blue at the base. The touch of his feathers against her ruined shoulders, where once she had wings herself, only stoked her lust, her desire to defile him with her love. She pressed her forehead to his, her hips ramming into his tight flower without mercy. Roaring waves of ecstacy blasted through her pelvis. She couldn't get enough. She was thirsty, and he was her oasis.

"My little angel...fuck... Mine...uuuhh...Mmmm...I'm gonna fuck you so much baby." She kissed him as she continued the violation, and he moaned in ecstacy, surrendering to her power. He gave himself to her. The sound of her hips slapping his ass pulsed a fast rythm that swept them both along. It was taking on a life of its own. The sound of it filled the bus.

Suddenly Cassiel said, "Samantha... Please, please love me.." He was so vulnerable, so open. Asking for such a thing from one as undeserving as her. It broke her heart. She thrust her fat cock home, burying it in his girly ass and paused for a moment. She had to get ahold of herself, or she would be done before she truly got started.

"I do. I do, baby. Let me go." She gently released his legs, lowering them carefully as she withdrew her quivering cock. His little hole bulged and stretched, elliciting a gasp from her as the cockhead cleared the sphincter. He cooed, precious tears still on his cheeks. He had loved it, but it had been an ordeal as well. It was not over.

"Up, up." She ran her hand through her hair, now a disheveled blonde mess, and snapped her fingers. Her claw pointed at the seat. Cassiel turned himself around, shaky and uncertain. His cheek was nearly against the back wall of the bus. She almost wept with tenderness, and lust. She whipped her hand up and down her cock jerking it while she watched him. Diamond hard, she had to be diamond hard for her soft angel. Oh, how she would make him sing. He presented his battered anal cherry, still glistening with her precum. Some had leaked down over his little sack. Semyaza stood behind him, her legs apart to lower her crotch enough to line up on him. She would still be driving downward. She rested her shins against the edge of the bench, bracing herself to isolate her weight and thrust. She wanted to bullseye his hole until she came.

He retracted his wings, and they vanished into his form again. He needed to see her. He could not get enough of her. He felt that he must be Fallen, but he did not feel as if he were evil. Later. Now was only for her, and for him. Caught in the grip of romantic passion, he was unprepared for the sudden grip of her hand. She planted her palm against his skull and squashed his cheek against the wall, keeping his head immobile. With her other hand, she guided her cock to the prize. She thrust one leg forward, knee up on the seat, and force his right leg out, opening his hips. She planted her slime-covered, drooling cock against his oiled and prepped doorway to heaven, and plunged in.

Cassiel had thought that what happened before was intense. He screamed into the wall as her member smashed through his cherry. She pounded between his tight cheeks, her momentum and strength truly brought to bear as she plundered his body to satiate her infernal appetites. The weight and friction inside were overwhelming. Cassiel felt his tongue extrude with each thrust, as though he was being hollowed out inside. Her thumb dug painfully into his cheek. He thought, distantly, that she might have drawn blood. He was thoroughly lubricated and she was gliding through his ring despite her size, but she was rough. Her cock seemed to change angle with every long-dicking thrust, and she was slamming him at a frenzied pace. He dreaded and hungered for each impact. Her hips smacked into him, and he felt the shockwave in his spine, for he was flattened against the wall. She was grunting like an animal as she entered, lifting him off of his knees, and putting his weight on his shins as he knelt on the bench. No more talk, no more reassurance. His asshole was getting raw with the rough treatment, practically vibrating with each pounding stroke. He opened his mouth and whimpered with each pass.

Nothing had ever been so good as this. Semyaza hurled herself into his warm wet heaven, tireless. She gasped and twitched with delight, sweat matting her hair and running down her temples. Her orgasm was building inside her. The cauldron would soon boil over, and she would pour herself, burning, into him. She moved with a practiced rhythm, her breath like a bellows, a beast unleashed on his nubile flesh. She could fuck him for hours, for days. Behind her, she could hear her sisters rutting with one another, seeking release in each other. She knew they were watching her, wishing they could be her. They would have to wait and see if Cassiel wanted to have them. Her little angel would be protected from all save her.

"It's coming- It's coming, honey. Hold tight for me boy, hold it tight!" Semyaza whipped forward and back, stroking her cock through his sheath as fast as she could in the final seconds. Her meatpole was a blur as it ravaged his taut pucker. She hilted into him, grinding her hips against his undulating backside. Her little angel slut was truly getting into it, stirring his pelvis back against her. She began to shoot, her cock swelling and spitting hot cum into his rectum. Through it all, she kept one hand on his head, holding him immobile against the wall. Spurt after spurt filled him. She shuddered with every rolling wave of the orgasm.

One final time Cassiels eyes rolled into the back of his skull as he felt it, the sinful demonic seed pouring into his belly tainting him with it's incredible heat. It sent him over the edge a third time, his own cock swinging below there bodies desperately spat all the remaining seed it could muster as the little angel let out one last submitting cry and let the feeling take him.

A few breathless moments went by as the couple tensely held each other until a peace and relaxing slump settled over them. Slowly, with the greatest care, she withdrew from his sweet honeyed flower. He let out a groan again as her head stretched him to the limit. When she eased her glans free, a slurry of her cum began to ooze down out of his closing star and onto his scrotum. Samantha leaned forward and carefully licked up the jizz, savoring her own taste mixed with the flavor of his insides.

Cassiel heaved and shook, dizzy with the intensity of his violation. He looked back at Samantha, afraid to find a demon staring back with indifference or malice. Instead, he found her steady eyes. They reflected contentment, and caring. Cassiel sobbed and threw himself into her arms. She caught him easily, and surprised them both by stroking his hair and kissing his brow.

He looked up at her imploring. "I don't care about finding Shelter anymore, or telling anyone. Please don't hurt me! I just want to be with you... I don't know what happened but... I need to stay with you, no matter what, ok? Please?" Cassiel's lip trembled as he awaited her reply.

"Sweet angel of mine," She pulled him forcefully against her before settling once more into a gentle, if close embrace. "They couldn't drag me away from you. You are mine, and clearly I am yours." She pointed a finger down to his belly and playfully tapped it, knowing that a hefty amount of her cum still rested comfortably in it's new home inside him. "But besides, we're already here in Shelter Cassiel. Its going to be your new home." She then gestured with a nod to the side.

Cassiel looked out the window. Through the raindrops, he could see a town unlike any he had seen in sixty years. The houses and cars reminded him of the second world war, and the streets were old, with relatively few telephone lines. In the distance, he could see the lights of a lunar carnival against the night sky. The ferris wheel looked to him like a sparkling, multicolored galaxy before the illusion faded. The streets had only a few cars and light foot traffic, but everywhere Cassiel looked the only inhabitans he saw were women. They ranged from 20 to 50 years in age, and were, without exception, enchantingly beautiful.