Wayward Youth: Lust in the Hood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truien
Truien
69 Followers

Kelly's head dropped to my shoulder and she sobbed deeply. Unbeknownst to me, she must have been marshaling her strength because the next moment I was flung several feet away when her locked arms exploded from her chest breaking our embrace and knocking me off kilter.

"And so you raped me!" She yelled angrily "Is that it? I was so beautiful that you couldn't help raping me you mother fucker?!"

"No wait, it wasn't like that..." I said racking my brain for some defense suitable enough to get me out of the worst thing I'd ever done in my life.

"Oh really..." she said, now bawling, "tell me what is was like then!" I stammered and she approached me wildly swinging her arms alternately punching and slapping me while repeatedly saying "Tell me what it was like then."

She's probably laid into me a good dozen times or more before I got control of her arms. But she quickly twisted out of my grasp and I just stood there, breathless and ashamed, unsure what to say.

For her part Kelly was nowhere near done though. "If I'm so beautiful how come you can avoid raping me while I'm awake? Huh? Why don't you do it right now then." she growled angrily. "Huh, Big Man, do it now...!"

"No..." I begged, my heart rate quickening. I felt sick and faint. I leaned against the wall behind me to steady myself.

"Come on fucker...do it!" She insisted moving toward me again.

"Come on G! Do it! Fuck me now you lil bitch!" she screamed.

"No please..." I said from my sad and defensive posture on the wall.

"Why not..." She said bending in half to remove her slip on shoes. "Hmmm...WHY...NOT!" she said punctuating each of the last two works with a shoe flung at my head.

I put up my arms to deflect what I was sure was another round of hard slaps to come, but they never did. I looked at her in time to see her shirt rise over her bra covered tits before sailing in my direction.

"Go ahead, you wanted it so bad last night...do it, fuck me like you want to!" She said still a bawling mass of conflicting emotions. I felt as if I'd committed mortal sin and hell itself had swallowed me whole. Right then, I wished that it would have. Instead, I was left with Kelly who was continuing to disrobe while insisting that I fuck her and calling me every dirty word you could think of. I was looking down into this rageful, demonic face looking for any sign of the girl I knew, and finding none.

Finally she was down to just a pair of black silk bikini panties with adorable little bows holding them in place. She bounded over to me and stood screaming in my face her insistence that I take her right then.

Her fists were balled up at her sides as she railed on insisting that I finish what I started. As she continued to browbeat me I found myself noticing and appreciating her near nudity. Her gorgeous tits were bouncing in rhythm with each other as she yelled at me. I began to lose sight of what she was saying as I stared at them mesmerized. My eyes worked their way down to the smooth curve of her hips and settled on the flat expanse of black fabric that covered what was undoubtedly a bald pussy.

Firm pressure on my cock and nuts snapped me out of this visual overload. I looked down and realized she had grabbed me roughly by my package. I looked up into her face, and as a single tear trickled down her left cheek she looked me dead in my eyes and said in a quiet even voice, "I knew it..."

I stood there stalk still not wanting to provoke her anger while she held onto my pride and joy.

She stared at my crotch with an uncertain look on her face for just a fraction of a second before reaching in with her other hand to unsheathe my fully engorged cock. No sooner had she done this than she bent in half, dipped her head down, and skillfully swallowed more than half my shaft all in one fluid motion.

My eyes bugged out and I exhaled deeply as I realized that Kelly was giving me a blowjob of her own free but vengeful will. At the same time she was busy reaching behind herself to strip off her underwear and step out of them. I marveled at her coordination. As the fabric gave way to that wonderful butt I had been stroking just hours before, I marveled at that instead.

She bobbed her head back and forth diligently on my dong until I was just beginning to get into it. No sooner had I closed my eyes though when she stopped and I felt her stand up. My eyes clicked open and she was standing before me with her hands on her hips giving me a very disdainful look. Still, I noticed a hint of playfulness in her eyes that said she wasn't entirely committed to it. At the time however I was very much on my guard and wasn't taking anything for granted.

"Is that what you wanted?" She asked, bouncing from foot to foot "Is that why you used me fucker? So you could get your lil nut off?"

I stood there shaking my head mouthing the word "no" over and over again, unsure what she wanted to hear. My mind couldn't process what was taking place here but I was beginning to have to admit to myself that I was enjoying her abuse on a sexual level. Now, I had never been into B&D or S&M or any of those crazy torture fetishes, but for some reason, the humiliation felt great. It was actually liberating somehow even though I hadn't really had time to assess what had happened or feel guilty about what I had done.

"Answer me...damn it" She said gripping me by the base of my shaft. I looked into her blue eyes and her body language seemed to suggest she was now in a more righteously indignant mood than the scorned and abused condition she had arrived in. Her hand squeezing my nuts and lower bone had the effect of welling up a huge glob of precum on the tip of my cockhead. I realized we were both staring down at it waiting for it to flow down my shaft, but it didn't. It stood firm, mocking us, as if time itself also stood still.

"Answer me..." she said, a definite smile breaking over her face this time. I was relieved to see it. I would've answered anything she wanted.

"Yes," I admitted, the word flowing out like a heavy sigh

"Yes what..." she demanded

"Yes, I used you to get my nut off...and I'm sorry. Kelly....I'm sorry.

She looked at me, an odd smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Uh huh...," she said with small nod. Then she swiftly dipped down again like a bird of prey and captured my trouser trout in her impressive mouth adeptly licking the standing drop off my head before following through all the way to the root. She worked her head back and forth a few times building up a good lather, and I could feel more cum rushing up and out of my glans as she plied her talents.

She pulled off once again wiping at the corners of her mouth. I looked into her eyes and saw a fire, a feistiness in them. I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me never opening her mouth and came closer. She raked her fingers through my hair, something I had previously admitted to her that I loved. I broke into a small goofy grin as I enjoyed her touch.

Her other hand which had been inching its way up my chest suddenly popped up and caught me by either side of my jowls forcing my mouth open. In that instant she reeled back a few inches and spat out a huge glob of saliva and my semen which landed square in my unsuspecting mouth.

"How does it feel fucker....." She snarled, her original rage returning.

"Oh hell naw." I thought, standing there momentarily stunned. "Did this bitch really just spit some jizz back in my mouth? Like some snowball shit....? Oh hell naw. Bout to get this bitch."

I lunged forward towards her. My hand landed on her chest and I ended up knocking her back onto her ass. Thankfully she only landed on my plush carpet. I followed her down and she opened her legs to accommodate me above her.

With my cock resting on top of her clit I placed a hand on her neck and applied gentle pressure. She only looked at me, her eyes getting bigger. All of a sudden she had nothing more to say.

"So that's what you want then, eh bitch...?" I asked teasingly, mockingly. "You wanna get owned, don't you Kelly?" She gave a small nod to indicate her agreement

I bellowed out a sinister laugh, enjoying this role reversal. I guess in BDSM terms you'd call me a bit of a switch.

Still applying pressure to Kelly's throat, I hawked up a big loogie. She had to know what was coming. I had long since swallowed the plug of semen she had spat into my mouth but that along with some other shit in my lungs came firing out of my mouth and landed square on her pretty little freckled face. She laid there wide eyed and gasping. I started to wonder if I had perhaps gone too far when I felt her rock her hips up so that her narrow slit was rubbing along my cockshaft. I could feel her viscous lubricatory fluids coating both our genitals in anticipation of the main event.

Her pussy seemed small, almost uncannily so for a grown woman of 18 years old. Not that it appeared underdeveloped, just underutilized perhaps, which made me wonder what DC was really packin. Lo siento, hermano...no chorizo. Ha!

She fucked her hips back at me once again, her dewy snatch kissing along the vein of my cock. I was so hard it hurt and was definitely ready to drive it home all the way till I bottomed out inside of her.

I let go of her throat, her true and full cooperation was needed before my sober self would even consider what my drunk ass had so willfully and wantonly done last night. In a forceful tone however I asked her "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, you nasty motherfucker. Just do it already." She mewled almost incoherently. Cock drunk I think you call it. Kelly was grinding her baby snatch on my rigid manstick and she was fuckin cock drunk for my shit. In-fucking-credible! That was certainly all the encouragement I needed.

Whipping off my t-shirt, I lined up with her cooch and was surprised when that miniscule looking snatch sucked me in expertly. She invited me deep inside her and invited me to a level of pleasure I'd never before known. Forget adjectives like silky, smooth, velvety, plush, juicy, all of em. None could properly portray that which I was into because Kelly's pussy provided a sensation all her own. It was everything I had ever hoped for in a fuck. Not just from her but from anyone. In the many sexual encounters I have had since none has ever elicited this sort of tactile response in me. Though I do keep searching.

I began to really slam my hips home fucking her like it was the last piece of tail I'd ever get. She was slamming back against me with just as much gusto. There were a lot of pent up feelings being expressed here on my living room floor. Feelings that had been building for almost a year's time and were voicing themselves from a place of anger and frustration. It seemed that sexual frustration also played a large part for us both.

Kelly pulled me down so our torsos were touching and attacked my lips with hers. Soon our tongues were swirling around in each other's mouths as we kissed hungrily. I held her to me with my arms behind her back pulling her into the strongest bear hug I could manage. This had the effect of contorting her body to the point where my cock was driving straight into and out of her cooze. My quick sawing motions seemed to push her over the edge and right before Kelly lost control she warned me "Don't get me pregnant. DC will be pissed!"

"Awwww....oh fuuuccckk.." I chattered withdrawing from her only after my first squirt of babyjuice had entered her. She didn't seem to notice. The remaining spurts covered her stomach and chest in a random swirl of gooey blobs. She looked like a modern art masterpiece.

We sat there collecting our breath and catching our thoughts for a brief few seconds before I collapsed limply on her. I could feel my seed searing into both of us, but as usual, I didn't mind. I kissed her neck and then her cheek, and then her lips. Before kissing her eyeball right in the middle of where I had spat. She hadn't yet wiped it away. She was a good sub like that.

Feeling an odd sensation between us I realized I was still rock hard inside of her. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"Wanna go again?" I asked, hoping she did.

"Yeah...but..." She paused.

"But what...?" I asked, suddenly eager to appease.

"You have to make love to me this time. Not just fuck me. Promise?"

I looked into her eyes, this time there was no spite, no anger, no freewheeling girl who had a happy go lucky attitude toward life. Just a real woman, wanting, no, needing to be loved and asking for me to be the one to do it. Who was I to not oblige her?

I smiled broadly and replied "I'd like that..."

I stood and lifted her from the floor and we walked back to my bedroom before commencing round two. This time it was slow and unhurried. We took the time to explore each other's bodies and satisfy each other's desires like lovers would. This was me and Kelly finally connecting the way we had both always wanted to.

I suppose I could take you through all the "ins and outs" of that particular romp as well, but suffice it to say that were it a movie, a porno, you'd be kind of bored with it. Honestly. Lots of sweet kissing and tender caressing punctuated with unchoreographed positional reversals. Her on top, me on top. Her on all fours, me behind her. It ended that time with me cumming in her mouth while she was awake and willing. Things had come full circle. I fell asleep with her cuddled in my arms, my heart content.

---

I awoke about two hours later. Kelly was nowhere to be seen initially and I almost called out to her before she walked in and stood over me in the bed. She was fully clothed and smoking one of the joints I kept ready to go on a nearby ashtray.

"Hey...." I flirted lazily "You wanna go get something to eat?"

"No, I got to go." She said very matter-of-factly "DC's on his way to pick me up right now."

Wait. What? Her words struck me like a 20lb sledgehammer. I wondered what had happened, what had changed. Why had she resumed this melancholy attitude after we had seemingly made up so well?

"Wait...DC is coming here?" I asked her

She exhaled deeply and rolled her eyes like answering me was a chore before nodding yes. I climbed into the nearest pair of pants with both legs at once, popped on a clean t-shirt from a nearby drawer, and threw a hat over my head to disguise my mussed up hair.

Kelly had already taken the time to properly compose herself and looked no worse for the wear.

Once dressed I looked at her again, trying to make sense of this all. I guess my eyes begged an explanation because she began to give one under their insistent glare.

"Look G, I'm sorry, but I'm with DC." she explained earnestly but coldly "We needed this time together, you and me, but I can't hurt him. That isn't fair. And besides, how do I know I could ever trust you after last night?"

Ouch, that one hurt. Her trust in me was destroyed. Anything we'd ever had or could've had together, I realized, was gone. And I was to blame. I would never know the magic of her touch again.

I had no idea it would get worse still.

"Ya know, also..." she continued "I don't think it's a good idea that we hang out anymore. I don't know that we can control ourselves around each other. You definitely not, and...well...me either. I came over here ready to give you a ration of shit for...basically raping me, and we end up fucking each other's brains out? How is that sane?"

She did have a good point but still the thought of it was breaking my heart. I tried to find the right words but they wouldn't come. It didn't matter anyway. I heard that supercharged Hemi I knew so well roar onto the cul de sac in front of my building and knew that her carriage awaited. She turned and walked away without another word exchanged between us.

I made eye contact with DC and gave him a head nod. He only eyed me suspiciously and sat there behind the wheel sizing me up. I gave him my best "play dumb" face like I didn't know how, why, or what his girl was doing here. I must be good at looking ignorant because if he suspected anything was amiss, he never broached the issue with me. He waited until she had closed the door and then hastily sped off bumping a Kool Keith song that was rattling the woofer in his trunk.

Something told me that he and I weren't so cool anymore. I decided that I should avoid going to Tommy's for a while in order to let things blow over between us. But as I sat there and mulled it over, how would I deal with Kelly in that setting now. Naw, somebody would get wise to the fact that we didn't get along anymore, or that there was weirdness between us. I figured there was no sense risking it if I just made her uncomfortable anyways.

The successive days blended into weeks and then months. Without Kelly's charming personality lighting up my dreary little world, North Highlands had become very gray indeed.

I felt small for what I had done and realized that I had fucked up big time. I got depressed and started listening to Counting Crows to feel less sad. Pathetic right? Well, whether or not you agree the truth is that I had gotten to a sad place, and I had almost paid dearly for the errors of my ways. I resolved to make a change.

Back home one of my high school buddies had just joined the military and I figured that that didn't sound like too bad of an idea. Good pay, a chance for a positive future, and a ticket out of this lonely, pessimistic corner of the asshole of California which I presently found myself in. To be honest, I couldn't even remember how or why I had arrived here. I just kind of landed in a ditch and that was that.

So I joined the military. It wouldn't have been my first choice in life, but low and behold, it worked out. I didn't get killed in Iraq and I actually got to attend college. Who would've ever thought that my narrow ass would wind up a college graduate? Not me, that's for sure.

I'm now married to a wonderful woman (a sexy blonde with green eyes you may have read about), with a kid on the way, and a great career that I really love. But sometimes when I'm alone, say away from home on a photo shoot in Europe somewhere, I sit and think of what could have been and also of what wouldn't have been if I hadn't done what I did to Kelly. Sometimes the enormity of the decision and the rippling consequences draws the breath right out of me. I suppose in the end it was really all for the best.

But Kelly, if you're out there reading this, I want you to know how deeply I regret everything that happened, even after all these years. I also want you to know that I would still be yours in an instant if only you'd ask. All I can do is commit that prayer to the heavens as I press send to submit this story.

Truien
Truien
69 Followers
12