All Comments on 'Waywardness Revisited'

by avaT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't bother with the other stories

No one will read them. This one is bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Don't bother continuing with more GARBAGE!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Sorry...this won't to go anywhere...

Sorry...this won't to go anywhere...1st - she married for money to have a "luxuriant and indulgent lifestyle", not for love...2nd - being so soon she began to cheat, puting a bomb in their marriage...3rd - The husband looking to the destroyed marriage sent an atomic bomb destroying it totally, with no chance to restore it...The worst part? She decide to put a child in this destroyed marriage...And what happened? Not him, nor her cared about the child...The real mother of the child was the nanny! So this is a true story about inhumanity in its more primitive way...and to read about animal life everyone prefers to read Sir David Attenborough articles! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible

Sickening

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No stewing involved

Just a divorce. Do you REALLY think he was that stupid? Of course he's going to throw her out. She's a slut with a cunt full of diseases. Who in his right mind would trust her going forward? When you make your characters act like they are dumber than stumps you have zero chances the story will be interesting or entertaining. This was simply awful.

1 star

Imagine73Imagine73almost 6 years ago
Affairs can be fun

If they're handled correctly. I liked this tale, even though I'm not fond of the husband's insistence in shaming his wife. He's getting off on her adventures, most of which he insists on. The sex is good. Both parties are out for what they can get here, and the morals are ambiguous. But I'm here to enjoy erotic writing, not look for moral purity! Maybe some get off on that. Vive la difference. All in all, good job! I wouldn't guess this marriage will last long, but I could be wrong. People come to all sorts of mutually beneficial relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugly story.

Ugly people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
have at it

Do not believe many have read your profile's bio section

You married, then after the fact found a guy you rather be with.

You should contact annettebishop, also on this site.

But you and your dream guy could just get divorces and set your spouses free to find someone who actually cares about them.

Hopefully you will do so before having children. Eventually those innocent children are the ones whose lives are destroyed because of ''adults'' who make certain decisions.

Pretty sure a few years back you also thought you had found your dream man. Also am certain you will find next soul mate within five years.

Doesn't matter to me, I have thing going with your lover's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unlikeable

The author is a confessed cheater and all her stories pertaining to her life must have that in mind. Here, she decided to make her husband the one begging to be betrayed and punished. On the other hand, the profile describes a bored wife who met a man that brought excitement to her life and decided to have her cake and eat it. Bringing both together, are we supposed to believe that hubby pushed her too much to other men's arms until she found someone to her liking that took over (a Dom for ex) but she never left hubby because he was good provider? As I don't like any of the scenarios, I can't relate. This is no where near consensual non-monogamy in my book.

avaTavaTalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Agony Aunts

To all the AAA's, I am not looking for sympathy or advice and don't care whether you like my story or not. Imagine 73 is the only person who understood and appreciated the story in the right context. And, the marriage did last, for 20 years and ended without any animosity. We remain good friends and the child has grown up to be a well adjusted person, diligent & hard working. So to all the anonymous "advice-givers", your advice is neither asked for nor heeded. It was my life and I lived it. Don't bother commenting if you don't like it. I am also not looking for literary awards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! hey annony

Sounds like your marriage, it lasted until your dead ex-wife told you how many times she cheated on your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like it

I don’t come here to read stories about women exactly like me, I come to read about others who are different and have a different view of sex and adventure. Life would be boring if we were all the same and all had the same ideas of sex. Thank you, avaT for sharing this with us. And seriously, don’t sweat the negative comments. As anyone here knows they are all written by one lunatic. Why anyone would bother coming to an erotic story site and spend all day doing that speaks volumes for his mental state. I’ve noticed most authors in this section are deleting his comments as they do not add any value, to you, us or the story. Thanks again for your time and effort and I hope to see many more stories from you.

avaTavaTalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon @"I like it".

Thank you for your positive comment.

It's as you say about some of these sickos with their questionable states of mind. Believe me, I take no notice of them. What are they doing here, reading the stories, if all they can do is insult, not even criticise? Weird, indeed. They should be institutionalised and yet, they wander around, freely, amongst us???

I have 15 years' worth of stories. This one was about a third of the way through those sexciting years. Please, let me know where I can read your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh fuck yes

I so want to release my inner slut. Hubby has given me permission, but I need the right guy to be bad with. Thanks for making my panties damp!

Delete the troll!!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Uggh!

If this is fiction, it is not good- kinda dry inthr telling.

I read stories like this makes me appreciate my wife who ha integriy & believes in keeping her vows.

If it is true as i suspect, what a narcistic, selfish bimbo.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Happy

Very happy that you don't need or heed advice, or anything else you receive in comments to your story. You have made it clear the type person you are. You seem.proud to be a cheating slut and happy with your life. So, more power to you. All that aside, your writing is bearly literate , your life certainly not inspiring, so what else do you offer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous