WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

"Put it on pattern six, Sam, increase the speed." She picked up the paddle again. Down it went.

"Twenty-six," Evelyn called.

One after the other, the paddle slapped against Evelyn's bottom. At thirty, she asked to cum again. And at thirty-eight. By forty-three, she asked again, though none afterward because her orgasm didn't end. I could see her cunt spasming on the Vibe and her asshole was dilating and clenching continuously as she orgasmed over and over again. She nearly forgot to count, lost in the sensations of the Vibe in her cunt and the paddle on her buttocks which bounced like a ball over Brianna's legs. Brianna reached fifty and stopped and signaled me to cut the Vibe. She waited until Evelyn's trembling stopped and she lay limp over her legs.

"Get up, slave," Brianna ordered.

After a few seconds, Evelyn started to comply. She was about halfway to standing, when Brianna grabbed her hair.

"Look!" She ordered. "Look at what you've done to my legs. Your cum is all over them."

She wasn't wrong. A puddle of cum had dripped from Evelyn's cunt and coated about nine inches of both thighs up to the crevice of her cunt.

"Clean up your mess," she ordered.

Evelyn bent over her legs and started licking the remains of her cum from Brianna's legs, Brianna spreading them wider when she reached her slick cunt. I'm not sure that some of the cum wasn't her own; she was certainly wet enough. She didn't make Evelyn lick her to completion, calling Monique to finish the task Evelyn started.

"Will you be requiring the paddle, Bill?" Brianna asked.

"I think I'd prefer to use my hand," William said, "though it's going to be tough topping what I just saw. Evelyn, come here."

"Yes, Master." She left Brianna's side and knelt at the feet of her Master.

"I may have need of you in a moment. Brianna, do you care if I make your slave cum during her spanking?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Brianna answered.

"Slave, take out your Vibe and lick it clean, then place it in this disobedient slave's pussy."

"Yes, Master." Evelyn's We/Vibe was well coated with the remains of her spends and it took her several seconds to clean it.

"How do you taste, slave?"

"Good, Master," Evelyn said. "I'm starting to acquire a taste for this." She grinned up at him.

When she finished, she inserted the Vibe in Chantelle's pussy, licking the finger that went in with it, much to Bill's amusement. William asked me for the control and I handed it to him.

"What about it, Chantelle?" He asked. "Shall we start you off on pattern four like Evelyn did, or jump straight to six?"

"Whatever Master desires," Chantelle responded. "This slave will enjoy it no matter what the setting."

"Are you a slut, slave?"

"Oh, yes, Master. A good sex slave is always a slut. It is how best to serve a Master or Mistress, to be whatever they desire them to be, to revel in their sex, take pride in their lewdness. I pride myself on my sluttiness. It serves my Mistress well."

"Is Evelyn a slut, slave."

"I found her to be an exquisite slut, Master. She properly deserves to be a sex slave. At this point, with very little training, she could serve a Master or Mistress equally well. She's been well trained by a superb Master."

He turned on the Vibe. "Get over my knee."

Bill spread his legs and bent Chantelle over his right knee, then closed his legs, trapping her torso between them. He raised his hand and down it came with a loud smack, cupped over her right cheek, making it jiggle. She bounced with a little squeal. Pacing his blows, he brought his hand down hard, alternating between the left and right hemispheres of her ass, and even the backs of her thighs. She requested permission to cum after twelve strokes, and at twenty-three. Like Brianna, he paused at twenty-five and finger fucked her flowing cunt to two more orgasms before continuing. He increased the vibrator's speed and resumed the spanking.

Chantelle was like Marcia and Monique. She enjoyed a good spanking. She'd proven it on the cruise and she was enjoying William's hand whaling on her ass. Given her position, it was impossible to raise her bottom to meet his hand, so in compensation, she spread her legs for him, encouraging him to land a few swats on her swollen pussy, melting under the vibrator's insistent buzz. She climaxed three more times before he was done. When he was finished, Bill rested his hand on her dark red ass, lightly rubbing it, before running a finger down her crease, over her rosebud, making her squirm delightfully, and pushing into her soggy sheath, making her cum once more.

"You, too, are an exquisite slut," Bill said.

"Thank you, Master. You give an excellent spanking. This slave appreciated your skill. Your slave is lucky to have such a demanding Master."

Chantelle got off his knee and gave him a kiss. She took out her Vibe and handed it to Evelyn.

"Master Sam may need this for Monique again. Why don't you clean it off once more." Chantelle then kissed Evelyn, warmly, before going into the house to help prepare lunch. Evelyn licked Chantelle's cum from the device and handed it to her Master, kneeling at his feet.

I called Marcia and Monique to follow me and headed towards the house. As we passed him, I asked William if I could speak to Evelyn. He asked if I needed privacy and I told him no.

"Evelyn, I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying how far you've progressed since the cruise. I admire you a great deal and I'm happy you've been able to convince your Master you are well worth keeping. Your Master is a very lucky man to have a delicious slave such as yourself."

"Thank you, Master."

"I particularly respected your honesty in telling Chantelle you believed part of your response to her and her family was racist based. To realize this about yourself shows a high degree of self awareness. I believe we all have varying amounts of prejudice in us. It's part of our society and not easily escaped by even the best of us. But to realize you have it is a good first step in understanding and counteracting it. I believe every person should be judged solely upon themselves as a person; what they do, right and wrong, and how they treat others. When you first met us, you didn't judge Marcia and I based upon what we were as people, but upon the fact we enjoyed nudity and sex with our friends. You judged Chantelle on her color and her family on their perceived income. You judged Brianna and Monique on their lesbianism. But you've begun to realize how your own prejudices have affected the values you placed on people, and made you a less than desirable person. I can now say I'm proud to know you and how much I appreciate your efforts to become a better person. Bill, may I hug and kiss your beautiful slave?"

"I think she would appreciate that very much."

I pulled Evelyn to her feet and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. When I felt I'd squeezed her enough, I tipped her face to mine and gave her a soft kiss. Marcia and Monique each did the same and Evelyn had tears in her eyes. She turned to hug her Master. I shook his hand and we went to the house. We all took a shower, and I again denied Marcia and Monique any requests to relieve themselves. They were starting to feel the frustration of not being allowed to relieve themselves. We headed down to the dining room to eat.

******

Several of us were seated in the dining room for lunch which was less of a grab and go than usual due to our guests, the Thornhills. The cook and Chantelle had prepared several light summery salads and some fresh fruit. We were stocking up on protein with herbal seasoned grilled chicken, or garlic sautéed scallops. I was having both. It was going to be important to refuel at the rate I was expending myself. These trips to LA were certainly turning into fun but demanding sexual debaucheries. I wondered if it was just us, or if Brianna's place was always like this. I suspected I was partly to blame, not because I was so much hornier than anyone else, but simply every time I came here, I was being utilized for stud services. I was somewhat happy I would not be alone in my endeavors this time around, because trying to service six women in addition to my own slave and possibly Chantelle and Brianna, would totally wear me out without someone else to share the load.

I was allowing Monique and Marcia to sit at table with the rest and feed themselves. Evelyn still knelt beside her master on one of the cushions so thoughtfully provided by Brianna for slaves who were serving. William was feeding her tidbits from his hand and frequently stroking her head or rubbing her shoulders, even caressing her breasts. He seemed quite pleased with his slave this morning. There was no question as to why as far as I was concerned. Mrs. Thornhill had completely demonstrated many of her finer qualities this morning.

Zoe reported about half-way through the meal all of the women who were participating had read and understood the NDA's and signed them.

Brianna looked at us, more specifically, William and I, and asked, "Shall we start this afternoon, gentlemen?"

I looked at William and he looked at me. I don't know about him, but this mornings activities had taken a lot out of me and I wasn't sure how well I might perform this afternoon, but damned if I wasn't getting a stiffy right now thinking about it.

William looked down at his slave, his wife, and said, "Are you sure about this, sweet one?"

She smiled up at him and said, "Yes, Master. I'm sure."

"I don't know about Bill," I said, "but I may only be able to do one or two this afternoon. This morning was more strenuous than I anticipated."

"We have a few days," Brianna replied, "and from the looks of your cock, you may be able to do more than you imagine."

"Mr. Happy's eyes may be bigger than his stomach," I quipped, to a wave of laughter.

Marcia said, "Strange has always had a good effect on your performance."

"Strange?" Evelyn asked.

"Strange, new pussy. No matter how much I satisfy him, Sam always seems able to get it up for a little new pussy," Marcia said.

"Ah, strange seems to be having the same affect on my Master," Marcia said, stroking his rising staff.

"Men are kind of predictable that way," Brianna said. "I offer you my bedroom for your services as the bed would seem to be overcrowded anywhere but my Alaskan King. The bedroom is fully supplied with everything you might need and the shower is large enough to hold you all."

"Where will you go?" I asked.

"I'm going to the nursery now. The twins need to be fed. I shall use the Thornhill's room if I need to sleep, and for anything else, there's not a bedroom in this place I'm not welcome."

"Thank you, Brianna," Marcia said. "Evelyn, I might suggest a small change to your plan."

"Yes, Marcia?"

"My Master likes to ensure all the women who share our bed find enjoyment in the act. As most of the women here are lesbian, and seldom, if ever accustomed to a male's touch, he usually includes other females to help with their enjoyment. Monique, in addition to trying for a child herself, is well skilled in all the ways to please a woman and could assist us in that regard. Despite what happened this morning, you might appreciate her help in this matter."

"Monique would be welcome in our bed."

"Then let's not waste these bad boys out here." She grabbed my erection and tugged in the direction of Brianna's bedroom. Evelyn gleefully grabbed her Master the same way and followed us. The things I do for love. Monique followed us in and went to the play drawers and took out two hoods. Thankfully, they were designed to cover the eyes only and not my mouth which I hoped to be using.

"While you're in the drawer," I told Monique, "find a larger plug. You need to graduate to a larger size."

"Yes, Master."

"After you clean the old one off, let Evelyn put your new one in."

"Yes, Master."

Monique found a larger plug and disappeared into the bathroom.

"You intend to use her ass?" Evelyn asked.

"I use all three holes of whomever is submitting to me as a slave. Monique would be no exception. It's part of her agreement in serving me."

Monique returned, put her smaller plug in the drawer and gave Evelyn the larger plug and a bottle of lube. She knelt down on the bed with her lovely ass upturned.

"You might want to try this before using the lube," I said and proceeded to lick Monique's crevice, leaving her sphincter well coated in my saliva. She wiggled her bottom salaciously and moaned in appreciation.

Evelyn did so as well, much to the amazement of William. I wasn't particularly surprised as I'd seen her trying to lick up all the cum William had left on Chantelle that morning, some of which had leaked from her rectum. She hadn't quite been able to lick the rosebud itself, being pinned under Chantelle's body, but she appeared willing to. Monique greatly enjoyed the attention her bottom was receiving and was pushing it against Evelyn's tongue.

"Be careful," I said. "This slave is not allowed to cum until tomorrow morning. She started playing girl games after Marcia's slavery began.

Evelyn nodded, but didn't stop. In fact, she put her fingers in Monique's cunt and began finger fucking her until it became obvious Monique was close to an orgasm. After stopping, Evelyn took the lube and spread some around her crinkled back door, pushing a finger in and running it around the rim. Monique was squirming wildly. This plug appeared to be almost two inches wide, so Evelyn also smeared lube around the plug, the tip and the widest part. Monique's Mistress would occasionally use her ass, but not frequently, so it was with some effort Evelyn pushed the plug past her gate, Monique moaning, half in pain, half in pleasure, until it was seated in her ass. When it went in, Evelyn kissed one of the rounded globes and patted the other.

I handed the remotes to the Vibes to Evelyn. I told her she could turn them on occasionally to keep Marcia and Monique on the edge, but under no circumstances, were they allowed to cum.

"Yes, Master Sam," she said, smiling mischievously. I think she remembered how they'd been used on her and wouldn't mind getting a little of her own back. She turned them on immediately and both my slaves flinched as they felt the devilish little devices stir.

Marcia and Evelyn put our masks on, buckling them in the back, while Monique left to get the first two women. The masks were secure enough not to come off even when engaged in vigorous play. We lay down on the bed about three feet apart from each other. Though neither of us had really lost our erection in the time since we'd gone into the bedroom due to watching Evelyn playing with Monique's ass, Marcia helped bring me to full hardness and I could hear Bill moaning beside me as Evelyn did the same for him. I heard the door open and close and two other bodies get on the bed. Marcia's mouth left my organ and I felt my cock placed at the entrance of a hairy cunt. It slowly descended over my prick in little fits and starts. Down, up a little, down farther, going easily until I felt her fully mounted on my shaft. She leaned down to kiss me, her breasts scraping provocatively across my chest.

Marcia said, "Sit on your Master's face, Evelyn. Let him pleasure you as he's fucking his partner. As he's doing so, you can kiss and fondle her, play with her breasts, help bring her to orgasm." As she said this, she swung her leg over me and I felt her hairless pussy settle on my mouth. Her Vibe was already off, which meant Evelyn was paying attention.

"You still don't get to cum, slave," I muttered from beneath her moist lips.

"Yes, Master." Her tone sounded less than compliant.

"I'm serious, little slave. If you cum, I won't let you have another orgasm during your slavery, if I have to suspend you from the chin up bar the entire time. It's no good spanking or paddling you; you'll cum anyway. Orgasm denial is about the only real punishment I have. Pay heed."

"You're serious, Master? You would deny me a climax for five days?"

"Try me and see."

"Yes, Master." Her voice sounded more sincere this time.

I felt fairly confident she would do her utmost to comply now, so I extended my tongue and tasted the sweet treat she provided me, her folds slick and soft. I extended my hands and assessed the woman who now moved up and down on my cock. She seemed somewhat short in stature, her hair was fairly long, straight, and silky smooth, her breasts on the smaller side, the nipples long and taut. Marcia was suckling one of them, much to my partner's pleasure. She whimpered as her breasts were fondled, apparently quite sensitive. Her waist was small and her hips narrow, and her pubic hair was almost as silky as the hair on her head. If I had to guess, I would guess an Asian of some type. It might be kind of fun looking at the women on the estate and attempting to guess if they were one I'd fucked. The child might not be mine, but it wouldn't mean I hadn't dipped my wick in them. I held her hip in my left hand, letting it move up and down as she rode me, my right going to her clit and gently rubbing the tiny nubbin of flesh peeking out of her thicket of hair. I was happy to hear her cries of joy as she climaxed. Marcia had to lift off my my mouth as she too, came perilously close to cumming. My lips were covered in her fluids, she was so wet and aroused. Evidently, she did take my threat seriously. I heard Evelyn moaning through an orgasm as well, then William's partner. William not deficient in that regard. Good, I wanted everyone to cum but my two slaves.

My balls began to boil as my partner continued rocking on my cock, wet and warm. I tried to delay as long as possible to allow her another orgasm, and as soon as I felt her vaginal muscles contracting on my cock and her cries of satisfaction above me, I released, thrusting upward into her sheath as I did, trying to drive my sperm straight to her fertile womb. When our mutual pulsations eased, she kissed me again, with a whispered, "Thank you, Master." Her voice told me nothing new, being as American as mine was. Beside me, Evelyn hissed in pleasure again and William grunted as he released, telling me his partner was receiving his seed.

My partner climbed off and Marcia's mouth descended on my cock and balls, merely to clean me off, not attempting to get another cock stand.

When she was done, Marcia said. "We will now give our Masters some time to recover before switching partners."

I hoped it would be as least an hour. I heard a drawer open and close.

"These are prostate stimulators," Marcia said. "Normally, our Masters would require more time before they could get an erection again. These little suckers can cut that time down substantially. We'll give them about fifteen minutes, then push this up their ass and turn it on while sucking their cocks. It's almost guaranteed to give them an erection again."

"Let me see," Evelyn said.

"Wait a minute," Bill said. "You're not planning on sticking anything in my ass, are you?"

"Bill, Bill, Bill," Marcia sighed. "How quaint. How many times have you pushed your cock into some poor woman's ass. Let's see. You were up mine three times on the cruise, wasn't it, once while my Master was fucking my cunt, and fucking Chantelle's lovely ass this morning. How many times has he used your ass, Evelyn?"

"Dozens."

"Dozens, Bill. Now I can assure you this little device is a lot smaller than your cock. In fact, it's smaller than the butt plug Monique just removed from her ass, and less than half the size of the one she's wearing now, isn't that right Monique?"

"I can assure you it's smaller, Master," Monique said.

"She's got you there, Bill," I said.

"Are you going to let Marcia stick it up your ass?" He asked.

"Oh, it's already been up there, Bill. It's how I lost the bet on the cruise and had to service all four women all night long, until both my dick and my tongue were sore. I bet Marcia I couldn't get an erection for at least an hour and she told me she'd get me hard within ten. I lost."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers