WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers

"Marcia might smile at the same things," I said.

"I suspect any good slave is happy her Master feels he must rest, he has been so soundly fucked, but cannot avoid getting hard at the thought of his slave. It tells her how much she is valued. That you also started getting hard was an added benefit. You both find me desirable. It increases my worth in my Master's eyes."

"I knew there had to be something more than the sad, angry, frustrated woman locked in here." I tapped her forehead. "And I'm glad you found her in here." I tapped her heart.

"Thank you, Master Sam. You were right about me. I was seeking a Master and I am so very happy to have found him." She hugged herself against her Master. "There is nothing I would not do for him."

I lifted her hand and kissed it.

"I'm famished," William said. "I need to eat."

"So do I. All this sex is really hard work."

I called for the others to join us at supper. Adele offered to stay in the nursery with the twins, but Brianna kissed her and said they could sleep as well in their carriers as they could in their cradles, so we gently lifted them into their carriers. They barely stirred during the process, and we took them to the dining room. Most of the others had already eaten, and the serving table looked depleted. As we despondently looked at the limited remains, Chantelle came in with fresh bowls and trays.

"I saved you some," she said. "I knew you had not eaten yet and it would be a poor hostess and a worse cook who did not save food for her favorite people and her Mistress."

"Bless you, my child. You have saved us from starvation," I said.

There was a savory lamb and vegetable stew, a Chinese looking salad with lettuce, crisp noodles, water chestnuts, bok choy, mandarin oranges and a ginger/soy dressing, fresh cut vegetables and apple/rhubarb crisp for dessert. I had my slaves sit at the table and feed themselves, I was too hungry to spend time feeding them. William also allowed Evelyn to eat at the table, and when we learned Chantelle hadn't eaten yet, we invited her to dine with us. We tore through the food. I had two helpings of the stew and salad.

I was eating the last few bites of the crisp when I asked the table, "Who thinks the sex they witnessed between Evelyn and Chantelle at the pool this morning was one of the most erotic scenes they have ever witnessed." Adele had missed it, so she didn't raise her hand, and the two participants didn't, but they both blushed, even Chantelle, and I was pleased to note I could tell she blushed, but everyone else raised their hand.

"I think when you know a person is doing something for the first time, makes it particularly erotic," Brianna said. "I see women pleasuring each other all the time, but watching Evelyn lick a woman to climax for the first time made it hotter than normal for me."

"I think we should go around the table and each one of us should tell one story of something they witnessed that rivals this morning for eroticism."

"Public sex or private?" William asked.

"Oh public, definitely, and to make it even better, something either done by or seen by others at the table. Bill, why don't you start."

"The public sex part is easy, it's only ever been around you hedonists, but picking out just one thing might be harder. Let me think." He paused a few seconds. "I've got it. The sparring match between Marcia and Chantelle. They were fighting naked which was exciting in and of itself; the back and forth, the sweaty, slick bodies. But when it appeared Chantelle had lost and she started licking Marcia's pussy and it immediately turned into a heated girl cum fest. I got so fucking turned on when it was done, I had to stick my cock in something."

"Good one," I said. "I felt the same way. Evelyn?"

"Dina's dance, no question. Her slow seduction of each person, trying to get them to pay for her services. When she did me, she was sensuous, alluring, enticing, yet with very brief, light touches which normally were no more than you'd experience by say, greeting an old friend. A light kiss to the face, brushing your cheek, a caress on the neck or shoulder, a delicate touch to the breast. By the time she actually touched me, I was ready to explode. I climaxed so fast, I was embarrassed, and when she bent backward over Sam and took his cock in her mouth, I think I had another small tremor just watching."

Everyone who'd been on the boat agreed that was another good one.

"Chantelle?" I asked.

"When Marcia was triple penetrated by Masters Sam, William and George. It looked incredible, so fucking erotic with three cocks fucking her, and Marcia was cumming so hard. I wished it could be me. I'd do it now, but we're short a man."

"I'm sure we could find someone," I said.

"I don't want a stranger. I want someone I trust. I trusted George. He was a good Captain and very devoted to his slave."

"That was another good one," Brianna admitted. "It almost made me regret being a lesbian." That drew laughter from everyone at the table.

"Adele?" I asked.

"It appears I missed a lot by not going on the cruise. I'm jealous. Perhaps we should go on another ship, rent the whole boat. All of us going so no one misses anything."

"I'm sorry, love," Brianna said, kissing Adele. "Perhaps we should. A vacation for everyone."

"It will only be a vacation for everyone if I don't have to do the cooking again," Chantelle said. More laughter to that.

"Back to the subject at hand," Adele said. "Public sex involving or witnessed by people at the table. I would have to say it was in Las Vegas last year, the Dom/sub convention. Master Sam was going to punish Marcia for cumming without permission while a Japanese Master used her to demonstrate shibari rope ties. Master Sam proposed a contest; whichever person guessed closest to how many times he would strike her before she asked permission to cum, could use a vibrator on her cunt for ten minutes. Of course, everyone wanted to join the contest. Marcia was such a delicious slut. Someone asked what Sam would do if more than one person guessed correctly. He said if more than one guessed, each of the winners would have ten minutes with his slave and the one who made her cum the most could have an additional ten. Everyone thought it a marvelous solution. Marcia was suspended upside down and gagged. Another Master asked if they could see how close Marcia was to cumming right then, so Sam had three masters, a mistress, and a slave gauge her wetness and closeness to orgasm and they ran their fingers over her slit, or penetrated her and told everyone else she was close. She was dripping wet."

"That was the first time you ever let anyone else touch your slave, wasn't it Sam?" Brianna asked.

"It was."

"Master," Marcia said, "if you turn on the Vibe right now, I will cum. I remember it so distinctly. I'm dripping now."

"Good to know, slave. Thank you for informing me."

"First times again. So delightful," Brianna sighed.

"Continue," William said, "I have to hear the end of this."

"Me too," Evelyn added.

"Dozens of people participated, writing their names and their guess on a piece of paper. Master Sam started whipping his slave and she gave the signal she was cumming on the fifteenth stroke. Three people had guessed fifteen, two Masters and the slave who felt Marcia's cunt. Each of them got their ten minutes with the slave, the Master's starting. They thought going first was better, before wearing her out and they would know more about satisfying a slave than another slave. They were so confident they'd win. I don't remember how many times she came for each of them, except it was a lot. One of the Master's fucked her hard with it, the other just held it on her clit. Then the slave girl had her chance. She knelt down by Marcia's head and whispered something to her, I don't know what, it wasn't loud enough. Then she started using the vibrator, very gently as I recall, all the while talking softly to her. Marcia climaxed buckets. Cum was pouring from her cunt, running down her stomach, dripping from her tits...."

Marcia grabbed my arm, "Master, please forgive me, I'm cumming. I can't help myself. I'm cumming. Fuck, please don't punish me. I didn't do anything to make myself cum, Master."

"You didn't touch yourself?"

"No, Master. My hands were on the table."

"I'll vouch for her," William said. "I was watching her as Adele told the story and she was holding both hands on the table almost gripping it. She was breathing hard, almost panting, her nipples were hard and her face was flushed. I thought she was blushing in embarrassment, but I think now she was close to her orgasm, and she was fighting it. I believe she's truthful."

"You climaxed merely from listening to this story from your past, slave?" I couldn't be too surprised, I was as hard as a steel poker right now, and so was William. Some of the women seemed to be shifting around on their chairs as well. It was a marvelous tale.

"Yes, Master. Adele is telling it so well and every memory, every sensation I felt in that moment came flooding back. I could not help myself."

"My God," Adele said. "I didn't think it was possible for a woman to cum without being touched. You must be highly orgasmic."

"I know she is," I said.

"So does everyone at the convention," Brianna said. "Marcia set records for cumming which might last until the end of time. If there was a Hall of Fame for cumming, Marcia would be a founding member. No one came close to any of her records this year."

"I won't punish you further for cumming from your imagination, Marcia. I would agree it couldn't be helped. You have nothing to fear from me. I'm actually proud of you; you're such a sexy slut." I kissed her. She sighed in relief.

"I'll want to know more about convention later, but I need to know the rest of this story first," William said. "What happened next?"

"The rest was almost anticlimactic. The female slave got her additional ten minutes after winning the contest. She continued whispering to Marcia, Marcia continued to cum. She might have had thirty or more orgasms while she was suspended there in front of all those people. When they pulled the vibrator out of her cunt for the last time, it was dripping with her cream. They probably had to throw it away. I'd sure like to know what the slave said to Marcia to make her cum so much."

"Me too," Evelyn said.

"You do know, Evelyn. I used the same thing on you on the cruise."

"What, when?"

"Almost every time I spoke to you. I asked the slave what she said to Marcia and she told me sex is mostly in our heads, not our bodies. Our minds are the most important sex organ we have. Witness Marcia climaxing on just her imagination. She told me she reminded Marcia of where she was and what she was doing. Hanging naked in front of all those people, exposed, her emotions naked, her sexuality bared for all to see. All those people watching her cum, thinking about her cumming, wanting to fuck her, to shove their cocks in her pussy or ass or mouth, or to lick her cunt and have her lick theirs. She put Marcia in her own head, imagining herself fucking the entire room of lust filled strangers. She couldn't stop cumming after that. I used the same techniques before each of her contests. Made sure she remembered she was naked and exposed before all those people, watching her, watching her remarkable sexuality be bared to them, so when she climaxed, it wasn't just for me, it was for all of them."

"Master," Marcia moaned, "I'm cumming again. Oh, God, I'm cumming again."

"See," I laughed, "it still works."

"So when I was hung from the mast, exposed to all the people on the beach," Evelyn said, "you reminded me of all the people witnessing my shame. And when you spoke to me as I was being punished, you told me how everyone was staring at my naked ass, my bare cunt. They could see the arousal dripping from my pussy as I was paddled, what a whore and a slut I was. You didn't want me to forget what was happening to me, to shove it to the back of my mind. You wanted me to fully experience my shame and arousal."

"I did. I wanted you to beg to be fucked in front of everyone, beg to fucked by your Master and not to forget he was doing it in front of everyone on the ship, exposing your slutty self to everybody."

"It worked for me too, didn't it."

"I thought so. You orgasmed a lot. You couldn't help yourself. You were in your head at that point, exercising your brain. Under normal circumstances you might not cum from being spanked or even being fucked in front of others merely from the sensation alone. I needed to engage your mind. You said you only climaxed once during your infidelity, while your cunt was being licked. You climaxed all the time when Bill was fucking you, even when he fucked you in the ass, which you had never enjoyed before. I spent most of the cruise trying to put you in your head, Evelyn. To a certain extent, we all did, even Bill, once we talked to him about it. I believed it was what you needed, not just for your marriage, but for yourself, to realize who you were and why you behaved the way you did."

"You knew what they were doing, Master?" Evelyn asked.

"I didn't understand everything, but I knew they were testing you and I took certain cues from them at times. When Marcia wanted you to suck everyone's cock to get better at it. I would not have requested it on my own. I was still too broken by your infidelity to want to see you with another man. And when I told you to get condoms and to lube Marcia's ass so I could fuck her in front of you; I would never have thought of that. Marcia thought you were competitive; and if you saw me doing something with her, really forced you to look at it, you would do the same thing because you wouldn't give up easily."

"It's why I told you Marcia was going to let Bill fuck her ass, so you'd be willing to do it yourself to compete with her for your husband," I said.

"You read me like a book, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't. Not really. I was as confused as everyone why you would behave the way you did. I didn't understand it and no one else did either. Even you didn't know. I kept asking you to see if you had insight into yourself no one else did. I only had the germ of the idea which I proceeded to test out. I kept introducing you to submissive behaviors and Bill to dominant ones. If you were submissive, he had to be dominant or your relationship was doomed. Submissive's need Masters. I watched how you responded to those submissive behaviors. Were they completely abhorrent or did you find a way to achieve some sort of satisfaction from them. I wasn't reading a manual, I was tiptoeing through a minefield."

"Was letting your wife fuck my husband some part of your plan?"

"No! Fuck no. I didn't care enough about you, your marriage or saving your marriage to allow Marcia to sleep with Bill. No fucking way. The fact he looked like a younger Tom Selleck and famous enough to make it on her free pass list and your marriage was already broken, is the only way that happens. Neither one of us would have wanted to compromise a solid relationship. Your response, your desire to fight for Bill, your realization infidelity goes both ways, was mere happenstance. Your decision to compete for your man, to refuse to give up, to fight for your love; all you. None of it planned. It was more luck than anything else."

"Yet all of it worked out," Evelyn said.

"Bill and I were remarking on that as well. My life is twenty types of crazy right now. But I'm so happy. Bill said he's somehow managed to fall down my rabbit hole with me and he's never been happier either. I can't believe my good fortune."

"Are you the happiest you've ever been, Master?" Evelyn asked.

"More happy than I can say, Evelyn," William replied. "Happy in every way. Happy you're my slave, happy you're my wife, happy you want to have my child. I'm happy you're content."

"It's good to know. You should inform your slave of your contentment more often."

"I thought I just did."

"Adele," Marcia said, "your story was very good, as my cunt so amply proved. I shall have to clean the seats after I get up. Brianna, it's your turn."

"Yes. I did not witness this myself, I stayed on the ship, but Chantelle told me of it afterward, and I was so aroused in the telling, Chantelle had to lick me to orgasm three times. It's another first time. You were all on St. Barths and waiting for a friend of mine to arrive. Somehow, you convinced Evelyn to fellate her Master under the table in a public square, outside a restaurant. Not in the dark as she did at Hawksbill Bay, but while it was still light out. Chantelle said Evelyn's head was bobbing up and down on his cock, deep throating him quite thoroughly. That's when Gigi Hadid arrived, hoping to replicate the fun and games Bella had. Bill was starting to blast his load down Evelyn's throat when Gigi said hello. Evelyn tried to leap up, bumping her head on the table, and Bill spewed the rest of his spunk all over Evelyn's face. She hastily tries to wipe it off, and climbs out from under the table and it's immediately obvious to everyone what's occurred. Worse, Evelyn and Bill know Gigi from fashion week in New York because Evelyn used to frequent all the shows and buy lots of clothes. She's so embarrassed to know she's been caught sucking cock by a fashion model. When the conversation is over, Gigi wipes a smear of cum off Evelyn's face with her finger and licks it up. Gigi is one up on me; she's tasted Bill's cum and I have not. Not only hot, but funny."

I was laughing, remembering it and even Evelyn was laughing now, along with several others.

"I bumped my head pretty hard as I recall," she said, rubbing it. "Monique, it's your turn now."

"Mmm, mine was the Nyotaimori. Chantelle is laid out in all her naked glory with sushi and sashimi and other goodies draped all over her. I was helping with the food. Everyone but Evelyn is given chopsticks and worse yet, her hands are confined behind her back. She's staring at all this beautiful food and the only way she can eat it is with her mouth. The Masters made sure she was served right over Chantelle's cunt. I'm sure it's the first time Evelyn's going to touch another woman's pussy other than her own, and it must be with her lips, tongue and teeth. She stared at Chantelle for the longest time, then everyone else around the table. We're all staring at her. No one has moved, waiting to see what's going to happen. Evelyn's embarrassed, she's confused, maybe even angry. She knows it's part of her punishment. It's either go forward or go home. Tears start leaking out of her eyes, but she bends over and nibbles a piece of fish right from the top of Chantelle's mons. Then another off her clit. I wanted to frig myself to an orgasm right there. If I wasn't a server, I would have. The dessert was pretty amazing too, Louise and Sandra, naked, and no one's using silverware by that point. Everyone is licking the berries and chocolate off their naked bodies and we get to move around and sample off each part of both of them."

"I remember the one piece Evelyn tried to pick up with her teeth and she dropped it, right in the juncture of Chantelle's legs and pussy and she had to hunt for it with her tongue," I said. "I was as hard as a rock watching her try to lick it up to a point where she could pick it up in her teeth again."

"So was I," William said. "I wanted to fuck her so bad at that moment, but I was still so angry."

"What were you thinking as you tried to dig that piece out of her cunt?" Brianna asked.

Evelyn laughed, "I was thinking Chantelle smelled kind of fishy and I wondered if all women smelled that way or if it was just black women. I finally remembered we were eating fish and fortunately, we don't." Everyone else started laughing as well.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers