All Comments on 'WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun!

Whew that was a long one but good one! I liked how everyone took care of each other:) in so many ways....

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Well worth it

Whilst long it was certainly worth the time taken to read it in full. Enjoyed every page and it never became boring or repetitive at any time. Question now is whether there will be any return visits, especially for Marcia to tick one or two off her free list with Bella's and Emily's help? Hope others score it a 5 as I did.

slm59slm59almost 7 years ago
More Please!

While BDSM has never held much interest for me, I've very much enjoyed the WBDP stories, and hope for a continuation soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue your stories involving Sam, Monica and the others

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
FAVORITE

This series is so hot, I had to mark you down as a FAVORITE AUTHOR even though this is only the 3rd story of yours that I have read. It Won't Be The Last.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Still great

I'm reading this series for the 3rd time, I've read all of your other stories once each and will eventually reread the all of them.

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OF EROTIC LITERATURE !!!

M_R_M_R_over 2 years ago

Catching up on the back-story here after reading AToS first and very much enjoying WBDP.

I hope you caught Bella modelling one of Brianna's designs at Cannes this year. There's a story in that for you. I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .This story did not have the endless long, long paragraphs thst you usually write with. More dialogue, too. Nice character development. The SEX aspect was boring to me. Not into women at all. Having read " TASTE " twice, I found this first visit to BRIANNA'S fascinating. Did enjoy the auction. Wish you had written more with SAM & MARCIA as main characters. Just could not get into this one, DEAR AUTHOR. Sorry. Still 5 stars.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Every time I read your stories (and I've read a bunch - The entire Beth Wilson saga, The story of Scott and Julia, Samantha's escape from Ransom, etc.). Fortunately there are more of your stories I havent read. Enough to keep me busy for awhile. I'm hoping you will continue the Wilson stories and look forward to what's next in Samantha's life. And babies. Lots of Babies. This one was long, but worth every word. You keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous