WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it would please my Master, I would ask Monique to watch your other slave to ensure that she tans correctly without burning, and that way I may watch you."

"That sounds like an excellent idea, thank you."

Brianna left and came back with a pitcher of ice water and Monique, carrying a tray of food; sandwiches, vegetable chips with an avocado dip and salads. Monique was instructed as to what Brianna wanted and took over her care. Every 45 minutes or every time Marcia took a dip in the pool, Monique applied more lotion to Marcia, covering her as thoroughly as Brianna had. And if she happened to linger a little longer on Marcia's breasts, sex or buttocks, no one was complaining, least of all Marcia. About the fourth time that Monique began applying lotion, Marcia asked permission for Monique to make her cum. I had no problem with it and ten minutes later, Marcia was sighing her release as two of Monique's fingers sliding into her pussy made her crest.

Brianna essentially did the same for me, oiling me up every 45 minutes or when I got wet. She would then apply the lotion to herself, asking me to do her back or anyplace else she couldn't reach. The fourth time she applied lotion to me, I ordered her to give me her lotion so that I could apply it everywhere. After applying it to all non-erogenous zones, I made sure to gently knead her breasts and oil her pubic mound and pussy thoroughly. When I was finished she was hot from more than baking in the sun. I laid down on a towel in a nice grassy area and invited her to ride my cock. She straddled my hips and placed my prick at the entrance of her pussy, then sank down on my shaft. She sat there, rocking back and forth, gyrating her hips, but not rising on my cock; feeling the heat of my organ and letting it rub against her g-spot as she moved, leaning forward so her clit would rub against my pubic bone. My hands tugged and pulled at her stiffened nipples.

"This is the position that turned my wife into a sometime sex slave," I said. "My belly got so big, Marcia said she could no longer ride me this way and it was her favorite position. It's the reason she entered into our agreement; well, that and just getting the weight off, but she hated not being able to have sex like this."

"This was always my favorite when I had sex with men, too. Maybe the control it gives me over how deep you go, how fast you go, whether you're hitting the front wall or back wall of my sheath. There's a lot to be said about a good cowgirl."

I could feel her cunt massaging my cock as she rode me and it felt so good. We'd all been baking in the sun and having another hot, slick body riding mine was so relaxing. She took her slow ride for a good 15-20 minutes and when I felt myself get close, I spun her to the towel and gave two or three fast strokes and emptied my balls again.

"Did you cum?" I asked after pulling out.

"Not this time," she said. "This was just a slow relaxing screw. I sometimes need these as much as ones ending in climax. No pressure, no rush, only pleasurable feelings."

She gently wiped the remains of my climax from me with a corner of the towel. When she finished, I got up and walked over to Marcia again. Monique was spreading lotion on Marcia after she'd taken a dip in the pool. Her skin was glistening with beads of water from pool. Marcia's eyes were closed, just enjoying the sensations of the sensual lotion massage. They were still using an SPF 45 on her tanned bits, but now with a bit of a base coat, they'd dropped to a 25 on the pale parts. I sat down beside Marcia to watch. Monique finished with her back and Marcia turned over. Monique quickly did her legs, chest, stomach and face with the 45 and switched to the 25. She dripped the lotion onto her nipples, swirling them in her nimble fingers, then stroking the lotion down the mounds of her breasts. When both of her breasts were oiled, she squirted a handful of lotion into her right hand and began spreading it on Marcia's mound and into her slit. Marcia's breath came in deeper inhales, and she moaned as two of Monique fingers ran up and down her slit, brushing her clit as they did so.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

Marcia opened her eyes and smiled. "It feels incredible, Master."

"Monique," I ordered, "make her cum."

"Yes, Master," Monique replied.

Sticking three slick fingers in Marcia's cunt, she thoroughly moistened them on Marcia's flowing lubricant. She withdrew her fingers long enough to take her ring finger and place it at the oiled entrance to Marcia's rectum, then pushed all three back into Marcia's body, making her gasp in pleasure. I leaned over and kissed her and her mouth opened immediately to mine as her tongue speared into my mouth. Our tongues twisted and tangled in a slippery duet and her hips rose to meet Monique's fingers as she plundered her sex and ass.

Marcia panted out, "It's like she knows every nerve ending in my body," and moaned again.

"They get lots of practice, little slave. I'd be surprised if they didn't."

"Master, I'm close. Please let me cum," she said, her hips rolling against Monique's hand.

I put my hand on her breast and pinched a puckered nipple. "Cum for your master, little slave."

Monique's fingers didn't make three more thrusts into my slaves heated sex before she gave a long sigh and climaxed, her juices flowing over Monique's fingers, which continued to move within her sheath while gradually slowing to bring Marcia down from her peak slowly.

"Thank you, Master," she breathed, little waves of pleasure still washing over her body.

"Thank you, little slave."

She smiled. "Yes, Master."

I gave her another twenty minutes or so to lie in the sun, then I called Brianna over.

"I think it's time for my little slave to give you fellatio lessons," I told her.

"Yes, Master. Right now?"

"No, I think we can eat and shower first, then retire to your bedroom. Monique, would you like to take cocksucking lessons with your mistress?"

She smiled at us. "I don't think so, Master. That would be....an unnecessary skill....shall I say. I wouldn't anticipate having to use it much."

I laughed. "As you wish, slave."

We went inside, visited the dining room and ate. I fed my slaves stir fried chicken tenders with sesame and a teriyaki marinade, a fruit salad, raw vegetables and jello. We went upstairs and took a big, happy shower together, soaping and rinsing each other off. I asked where they'd put their butt plugs and they showed me the plugs lined up on the side of the tub.

"Bring them."

They picked them up and followed me to the massive bed.

I got some lube from the bedside drawer and handed it to Brianna. "Put Marcia's plug in," I ordered.

I had Marcia lie on the bed and pulled her legs up and back, exposing her puckered orifice to Brianna's gaze. She applied some lube to her anus, slipping first one, then two fingers in the process, and twisting her fingers to apply it well, adding a little more in the process. She then applied lube to the plug and pressed it against her back door. She gradually exerted pressure and Marcia's hole gave way before the plug and slowly expanded to admit the wide center. Marcia grunted as it reached maximum expansion, but as soon as it past the widest point, it sucked the remainder into her hole. I looked at the remaining plug, about one and a half inches thick at it's widest. If I was going to fuck Brianna's ass, she needed to graduate to a wider plug.

"Brianna, do you have a larger plug than this in your drawer?"

"Yes, Master."

"Get me three more, all larger."

She scampered to her toy drawer and came back with three more, 1.75 inches wide, 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches wide.

I looked them over and discarded the smallest. The extra quarter inch wasn't going to do much more than the current one. I eyed the largest of the two.

"Have you ever had one this large in you?" I asked.

"No, Master."

"Why did you bring one this large?"

"It's my Master's decision which he will use in my bottom."

"Nor do I want to hurt my slave. We would have to work up to that one. We'll use the middle size."

"Thank you, Master."

"Lie down and let Marcia put it in."

She laid down and parted her legs, raising them in the air so I could hold her as I'd held Marcia. Marcia inserted a plug in Brianna for the second time. Because this one was larger, she went slower, pushing it down, releasing it to allow Brianna to relax, then exerting more force, pushing it slightly farther each time. Brianna was breathing hard and whimpering a little the deeper it went.

"Relax, slave," Marcia said. "Don't tense up. It's not really that big." She took her other hand and started running her fingers up and down Brianna's slit. "Relax. You don't squeeze down when something goes into your cunt, you relax it." She inserted a couple fingers into her sheath to demonstrate. "Relax, baby, it's almost in. There, got it," as it popped down into her rectum.

"God, I feel so full."

"You are full, slave," I said. I sank back on the bed, pulling a pillow under my head so I could watch. "You may start sucking my cock, slave."

Brianna began tonguing my semi hard member, feeling it grow and swell in her mouth. Once I was close to full size she had trouble getting more than half of it in her mouth. She was earnest, willing to try, but every time I reached her throat she would gag, dribbles of saliva running from the corners of her mouth.

Marcia said, "Your technique is fine as far as it goes, but you're having trouble getting it into your throat. I want you to think of this: you don't gag when you swallow food. It goes right past the area that you're choking on right now and down it goes, into your gullet. What's different from his cock right now and when you swallow?"

"I swallow."

"That's right. You swallow. So when his cock gets to that part of your throat where you want to gag, swallow. It will go down, and you'll want to gag again because it's still there, so you swallow again. You're throat will open a little more, he'll slip in farther and you swallow again. Then breathe through your nose because your mouth will be blocked. Now, it will still be uncomfortable in there, so let him draw back, grab some quick breaths, continue sucking and licking, then do it all over again. Let him push down, swallow, take more, swallow again. As uncomfortable as you initially feel, you will get over the tendency to want to gag. You will get used to having his cock in your throat, as ridiculous as you think that sounds now. So try again."

Marcia put her hand on Brianna's head. When Brianna started to gag, Marcia said "Swallow" and pushed down. A little more of my cock disappeared. "Swallow," pushing down again, and a bit more disappeared. She released the downward pressure and let Brianna take some breaths, then pushed down again. "Swallow." Pushing. "Swallow." Pushing. "Swallow." Pushing, and I was deeper. Marcia pulling Brianna's head up by the hair, letting her catch her breath, then pushing down, "Swallow." After about the sixth sequence of this chain of events, Brianna's nose was in my pubic hair and her lower lip was caressing the edge of my balls. Marcia let her up for air again.

"See, you can do this. Every time you feel like gagging, swallow," Marcia said.

Brianna continued working my cock, taking me down all the way each time. She would only occasionally start to gag, but she quickly swallowed and by the time I was getting ready to cum, it didn't seem that her gag reflex was bothering her at all. She wasn't as good as Marcia. Marcia had been doing deep throat for a long time and she was an expert. She managed to continue licking and tonguing my cock as it passed through her mouth. She could lick my balls when she bottomed out on my prick. She was able to swallow or otherwise absorb the saliva coating my cock as she worked me. Brianna had to concentrate so hard on the deep throating part that rivulets of saliva were pouring from her mouth and leaking onto my groin, but I loved her effort.

"I'm going to cum soon. Kneel up, slave so I can deliver this load into the proper location."

Brianna promptly knelt and I got behind her, my saliva slickened cock having no trouble in penetrating deep on the first thrust. I was hoping to give Brianna an orgasm this time so I fingered her clit as I rode her, trying to insure that my cock head dragged over her g-spot as I fucked her tight cunt. It wasn't going to take long, so I was doing everything I could to speed her along. Well, maybe not everything.

"Marcia, play with her tits. Help this little slut cum on my cock."

Marcia reached under Brianna's body and fondled her lovely breasts, Brianna getting up on her hands to give her more access. In addition to pulling and teasing her nipples, Marcia lifted her head and opened her mouth for Brianna to kiss, knowing Brianna was more turned on by girl play than she was my cock without any form of foreplay.

"Master, I'm...going to ....cum. Please...let me cum," she said between frantic kisses with my little slave.

"Cum, slave. Feel my seed fill your hot, fertile, pussy, Brianna. Feel that cum spurting into your womb, you slut."

"Aaahhh, aaahhh. I feel it. I feel your prick pushing your juice into my cunt. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Give me every last drop you fucker! God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Give me that cum. Fuck!"

Mission accomplished once more. I don't know how many millions of sperm I'd already pumped into her body, but if she didn't get pregnant, it wasn't going to be my fault. I collapsed beside her and kissed Marcia, thanking her for her help.

"Master," she said, "may I clean you up now?"

"Thank you, little slave. I would love it if you did."

Marcia licked me clean as I caressed her hair.

"I don't know about you girls, but I'm pretty beat. All that sun, the sex. I'm all for bed. Marcia, do you want my slave to pleasure you again?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." She lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"You heard her, Brianna. Make my little slave cum. You've had your pleasure; now give her hers. Same sleeping arrangements as last night. Tomorrow, Brianna, I'm going to fuck that tight little ass of yours."

"Yes, Master. A slave lives only to please."

I laid down and wrapped an arm around Marcia, holding her breast and closing my eyes. "Good night, little slave. Sweet dreams and sweeter pleasure."

I went to sleep hearing her sighs of pleasure as she surrendered in the arms of Sapphos.

********

Chapter 4 - Day 2 in LA

I woke up once in the middle of the night with Marcia asking permission to cum."Cum little slave," I mumbled before falling back asleep. She was learning.

The following morning, it was I who woke up with a mouth engulfing my cock. I looked down and saw it was Marcia, although when she saw I was awake, Brianna took her place. They switched back and forth until I told them I was close, then Brianna climbed aboard my stalk, while Marcia claimed my face. I tasted her arousal and wondered if she'd played with Brianna before they decided to wake me up. I was happy to be the one satisfying my little slave rather than someone else doing it by proxy. She was rubbing her slit up and down my tongue, even as I was using it to penetrate her moist pussy. The women leaned forward and kissed each other while using one hand to caress the other's breast. Their other hands were supporting themselves as they rode my cock or my lips.

Fortune smiled on me because they both asked for permission to cum before I lost control, one right after the other. I granted them both permission to cum and released myself, their lips and tongues having brought me close before this. The nights rest had done my body good as I felt pulse after pulse of my creamy release being sucked from my sack by Brianna's orgasmic contractions. Because she was riding me, she covered her sex with her hand as soon as I started to shrivel and she could feel our fluids start to leak from her cunt, then rolled to her side to keep it in. Marcia rode her contractions on my tongue as long as they lasted, then rolled to the opposite side, sated again.

Both slaves asked for permission to remove their plugs so they could take care of the morning's ablutions. I told them to clean them and leave them out. Their little asses were going to be filled with something else soon. We all showered, shaved, brushed and went down to the dining room for toasted multi-grain toast, or cereal and milk, more fruit, sausages or eggs Benedict.

When I had finished feeding my slaves and eaten myself, I asked Brianna if she had any condoms.

"I'm not sure, Master. We don't have much need for condoms around here, but it's possible there are some about. Some of my slaves are bi-sexual and may have need of one on occasion."

"Make sure they haven't expired and meet us in the punishment room."

"Yes, Master."

I don't know where she found them, but about fifteen minutes later, she joined us in the punishment room, kneeling beside Marcia and handing them to me.

"Are we to be punished, Master?" Brianna asked.

"Have you done anything requiring punishment slave?"

"No, Master. I don't believe so."

"Then no, you won't be punished. I did see something yesterday that should help us with this mornings activities, however. Stay here."

"Yes, Master," they echoed.

I found two of the leather padded benches and moved one of them within two feet from the other, end to end. I called Marcia and I put her back down on one of the benches. I attached her wrist cuffs to the side of the bench and then her ankle cuffs to chains on the ceiling, leaving her legs in a widely spread V. I put a strap around her waist just above her mound. I called Brianna and fastened her down in the same way, ass to ass, two feet apart.

"I'm going to use your ass now, Brianna. I asked for the condoms, because I've decided to wear a condom as I'm using your ass, then take it off when I'm ready to cum and it needs to go into you cunt. Do you have a problem with that as an alternative to washing before cumming?"

"No, Master. That sounds fine to me."

"The other thing that I wished to discuss with you is similar to what you suggested for Marcia when she was getting her piercing. You have indicated to me that you've been uncomfortable with anal sex in the past and it is not a preference. I have tried to prepare your ass with butt plugs, but sex involves motion which a plug does not. I have placed you in this position that I can quickly go from Marcia's ass to yours. I want to be as gentle as possible and for you to enjoy this as much as I and my little slave do. However, since you are unaccustomed to the practice, I might suggest that you have an orgasm when I penetrate that lovely bottom. It worked for Marcia when she was pierced and I believe that it would also benefit you. Monique is so good at what she does, that I would suggest that she at least be present in the event that you need her help. Do you want to attempt this on your own or shall I ask Monique to come in?"

"Master, I would like to attempt this on my own, but it may be helpful to have her here for emotional support. I thank you for the offer."

"As you wish."

I went to the intercom system and called for Monique to come to the punishment room.

Monique arrived and asked, "What can I do for you, Master."

"I am going to be taking your Mistress in the ass. She may not be as comfortable and aroused with the practice as my little slave is. I wish for this to be enjoyable for her. I would like for you to assist her. She would like your emotional support at the least, and if she finds penetration to be more painful than she expects, I thought you might be able to pleasure her as you did for my slave when she was pierced. Are you willing to assist in this matter?"

1...45678...18