WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum again, Masters, please let me cum. God, I'm so full. Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass. Cum with me, Master. Flood my ass with your jism."

"Cum slave. I'm cumming with you. Do you feel it? Do you feel my hot seed filling your bowels?"

Marcia shivered and began cumming again. She grabbed Brianna's head and they kissed passionately, without reservation, without barriers. Marcia's tongue diving into Brianna's mouth, twisting, tangling, sliding against one another in an erotic dance as their bodies shook from the force of their climax. Spasms seized their cunts and their vaginal muscles squeezed and massaged their mutual intruder as their cream spilled out of their bodies. Marcia's head dipped down so she could suck a dangling nipple into her mouth and tongue the turgid bud as her body rippled in orgasmic waves of pleasure. Brianna's head tilted back and she screamed her pleasure to the heavens. I heard the door open behind me; someone checking to see that no one was being murdered, but when they saw us melded together in mutual bliss, they silently closed the door and slipped away.

I rolled to the side, exhausted, taking Brianna with me so Marcia could breath, our dead weight nearly crushing her. Both of us still penetrated Brianna, although my cock was beginning to shrink. I felt Brianna's rectum contract and it popped from her body accompanied by a small pool of my sperm.

"Holy shit, that was intense," Marcia said, slowly backing the dildo from Brianna's ravaged pussy, a little at a time.

"You're telling me," I said. "All I want to do is sleep, but we have to leave for the airport in an hour.

"It's a good thing we packed light," Marcia said, "because I don't even want to move."

"Me neither, "Brianna remarked. "And it's a good thing because I may not be able to sit for a couple days. I think I'll just lie here in a daze and have my slaves wait on me."

"Monique can drive us to the airport, right?" I asked.

"I'm sure she's ready to go," Brianna replied. "She knows what time your plane leaves. Probably wondering what the hell we're doing in here when you have to leave soon. As for packing, we'll ship the jewelry we promised you. I know you weren't expecting Marcia's body to end up on display in Jack Nicholson's house, so thanks for that. I'm sure it helped our overall numbers a lot."

"I heard someone open the door behind me after you screamed. I'm sure everyone in the house knows what we were doing in here," I said.

Brianna looked down at her cum stained sheets and moaned. "I just changed these things. Damn, I'll have to change them again. I should have known better than to change them before you two left, you're such fucking animals."

We both laughed and hugged her.

"You know I'm going to throw that red fucker out," Brianna said. "There's no way I'm keeping that beastly thing in here another day." We laughed again.

"I don't blame you," Marcia said. "That was a freaking monster. I can't believe you had it in the first place."

"It belonged to a previous slave who liked a monstrous cock. She left and didn't take the damn thing with her, to my fucking regret."

"Come on now. You enjoyed it. We made sure you climaxed," Marcia said.

"No doubt. I came hard. But I wasn't kidding about not wanting to sit down for awhile. My pussy is feeling very sore right now and it's going to need a lot of love and attention by some talented tongues to make it feel right. You wouldn't like to volunteer for the job, would you Marcia?"

"Not this time, Brianna."

"How about you, Sam?"

"I would, but we've got to get going."

"In that case, tell Monique to get her sweet little ass up here as soon as she drops you off at the airport. She's got some serious work to do to make my little friend here feel better," putting her hand over her cunt as she spoke.

"Of course. I really want to thank you for having us out here. It was a very unique experience, believe me."

"Of course, Sam." She stood and gave me good naked hug. "I want to thank you for coming out and offering to provide me with a child and share in it's life. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know." She gave me a full blown kiss, full of tongue and passion. "All I can say is that it's a good thing we waited until today to use that fucking red strap-on or there wouldn't have been much real sex and baby making happening while you were here. Marcia, come here."

Brianna took Marcia by the shoulders and stared into her face. "Marcia. I think that your sacrifice was even larger and more significant than Sam's. I can't thank you enough for sharing your husband with me. I want you to know that you always have a home here if Sam doesn't treat you like the spectacular little slave slut that you are. Come out and visit anytime. Hell, you don't even need to bring him if you don't want to. I'm still hoping I can nudge you to the dark side, even if it's only a part-time gig."

Marcia laughed. "Darling, you may never know how close you came."

"Ooohhh. That close, huh. Maybe my plan is working after all."

She gave Marcia a big hug and kiss as well. Marcia returned it without reservation, her doubts from the morning no longer tugging at her mind.

Marcia said, "I'm sure that Sam will make arrangements to come out again next month if all of his efforts came to nought this time. Of course, now that he's got Emily and Bella out here eager to see him again, I might not feel so comfortable letting him come back alone."

"Sam, you haven't told her yet?"

"When did I have the time? I fall asleep after the auction and wake up with two more slaves to play with. I can't keep track of everything under those circumstances."

"Tell me what, Sam. What haven't you told me?" Marcia demanded.

"I bid on a sailing trip for four in the Caribbean at the auction in mid-August. It's a week long and I invited Brianna and whichever of her slaves she wanted to spend time with to go with us. We figured it was over her fertile time of the month and we could kill two birds with one stone. Vacation and any more baby-making that might be required."

"Shit! I hope I can get the time off from work, Sam. It's just a month away. If I can't, you'd better not be bringing Ms. Emily Ratajkowski or Ms. Bella Hadid in may place."

"Nobody can take your place, little slave. If you can't get off, I think I have an in with the owner and we'll be able to change the sail dates."

"Who's the owner?" She asked.

"Master Don and the ships captain is Master George. George will have Dina on the ship. Unfortunately Don won't be on the trip, otherwise it would almost be like old home week."

"Is it a Master/slave cruise?" Marcia inquired.

"I don't know if any others in the lifestyle would be on board, who the other guests would be, but the brochure did say that that it was a clothing optional cruise and nudity would be a normal and frequent occurrence while at sea."

"It sounds like so much fun. I really want to go. And you've agreed to go with us, Brianna?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Brianna, Sam. Will there be lots of sex?"

Brianna laughed and I said, "Oodles, I'm sure. You know how much nudity inspires me."

"Like I said, a couple of animals," Brianna said.

After another quick shower, we tossed the few clothing items we'd brought in the suitcases along with our toiletries. We looked packed, but I was still convinced we were missing something.

"Have we got all of our toys?" I asked. "I feel like I've forgotten something."

Marcia glanced in the bag. "The We/Vibe, it's not here. I was going to use it on the plane. Where the hell did we use it last?"

"You haven't had enough sex already? God, I love you." I thought a moment. "The punishment room. Bella and Emily were wearing them as they licked you and Brianna."

"I'll get it," Marcia said. "I know right where we left them. I'll bring Brianna's back, too."

She disappeared and came back a few minutes later, washed them both and handed Brianna hers.

"I'm going to be cumming with mine on the plane today, many times, from 4:30 to 6:00 PM Pacific time. If you would like to cum with me long distance, why don't you put yours on at the same time and we can cum together. I can text you every time I cum if you want."

Brianna laughed. "What an excellent idea, thank you, Marcia. I'll do that."

We brought our stuff downstairs and found Monique in her driver's livery waiting beside the limo. We stuffed the stuff in the trunk and climbed in. The ride to the airport took about 45 minutes and she brought us to our airlines gates. We got our stuff out and people were staring at us because we'd arrived in a limo and they were wondering if we were someone famous. Marcia looked like she could be a model or movie start but no one recognized her. Monique got out of the car and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"Thank you for making this easy on us, Master. It could have been a lot worse. You give a wicked spanking, I loved every minute of it. Please come back again soon. My Mistress had such a wonderful time, I may be convinced to join her next time, with your permission, of course, Mistress Marcia."

I laughed and reminded Monique that her Mistress was waiting at home praying for the moment that she might ease some of her aches and pains with her agile and experienced tongue.

"A slave lives to serve her Mistress," she said with a smile.

"Mistress Marcia, it was my pleasure to serve you during your visit. I hope that you will remember my service with fond memories?"

"Pleasurable memories would be more like it, Monique. I found your service to be quite enjoyable." Marcia gave her a hug and a nice open mouthed kiss. More people stared. They didn't see a lot of people kissing their chauffeur's, even in California.

"Have a safe journey, Masters. I look forward to seeing you again."

"You too, Monique. Take care."

When were safely buckled into our seats, in first class no less, we finally had time to talk about everything that happened on our trip.

"Did you have a good time, my love?" I asked.

"I did. I had a wonderful time considering the emotional hand grenades we were dealing with. A few moments of the willies which you managed to gloss over quite successfully, you smooth talking devil, you. I guess I wasn't worried about actually turning into a lesbian, but it did bother me a lot at how easily I slid into accepting the love of a woman, and even considered loving one in return. I don't think I'm quite there yet, but you did make it easier for me by explaining what you thought was happening to me. I found the argument quite compelling. I don't have any urge to seek out a woman, but I might not fight it so hard in the future if something similar happened."

"And the free pass list thing?"

"I think I was as surprised as you that I would invite Emily out to the estate. I knew what would inevitably happen. The fact she brought another super-model friend with her almost queered the deal for me. I know I ensured that it would happen by subjecting her and Bella to accept your Master role if they came. But she initially indicated her interest in me and that intrigued me, especially considering she's so beautiful and famous. Even though I knew I was turning you loose on them, you made sure that I received my share of attention and pleasure from them. I can't complain too much that you fucked three women out there. I was fucked by the same three women when all was said and done. It was an ego booster to be desired by two famous, incredibly lovely women, three if you include Brianna who I think is marvelous as well."

"I know you don't believe this, but you're as beautiful as they are."

"Come on."

"All these people are attracted to you, Marcia." I started counting on my fingers. "Brianna, Monique, Bella, Emily, Jack Nicholson. Didn't you notice how the other slaves reacted when I gave my speech the first day and told them they could try to get into your panties? How disappointed they were when I said that I'd be keeping you pretty busy?"

"I was paying more attention to you and Brianna. I had no idea what you were going to say either and wondered if you were going to claim her whole harem as your own."

"They went from ecstatic to disappointed in a flash. They wanted you, I could see it in their eyes as they speculated whether you would grant them your favor. You're too hard on yourself when you compare yourself to others, but you are a spectacular and incredibly sexy woman. Maybe part of it is that you don't realize how sexy you are and yet you exude sexual responsiveness, maybe it's pheromones; but you need to start accepting this about yourself. You will always be the focus of both masculine and feminine attention. They can't help it. Why do you think I feel so lucky to be married to you? Why I want to show you off? I swear there were people drooling for you at that auction, and they see beautiful people all the time. And you do most of it without much make-up. Accept it."

"You're going to make a girl blush."

"I'm serious, Marcia, accept it. I mean at work you're hidden away behind body armor and guns and tasers and all that crap, but put you in an evening gown and you're are seriously dangerous. Put you out there naked and you're fatal. Hey, if you don't want to take my word for it, ask any other person you know. Some of them might hem and haw a little because you put them on the spot, but if they're honest, the next thing they'll do is ask if you're giving me up and if you'd like to have sex with them. Accept it."

She leaned over and kissed me. Maybe she was finally starting to believe.

"So are you ready to be a father?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I'm not getting any younger. Are you ready to be a step-mom, or second mom, or sister-wife, or whatever your status is called? Brianna's almost a surrogate mother, except she'll be with the child more than you. You're doing this for me. Is it what you wanted for yourself?"

"The only thing better would have been giving you a child myself. But yeah, I'm ready to be a mom. I'm just glad that we all like each other so much."

"If we didn't, it wouldn't be happening."

She gave me a little hug and a kiss, then got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm putting the Vibe in. It's 4:30. Brianna will be waiting to hear from me."

She winked at me and I laughed.

"My little slut," I whispered.

"And don't you forget it," she whispered back.